Cindy Found All She Wanted

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cindy knew she had made a serious error, he wasn't whom she had thought he was, behind that charming facade, he was a nasty man, one to be avoided. "I pity any woman who falls for his spiel, the way I did." She told herself. But she had learned too, in future her guard would be up, there would not be a second time.

On her way home though, Cindy could not deny the shivering that ran through her body over the orgasm she had had. Luke had made her cum, he had forced her to cum, she had tried to deny it, but her body would not let her. She also knew that in the near future she would do it again, but this time, with the right person. It took her a week to get over it properly.

She also began to think about Carl seriously, she knew he loved her, and she reasoned, "I love him," but until he learns to treat me with respect, he is going to be undermined. Cindy loved her new sexual life, she had more admirers and men, and boys than you could shake a stick at. She loved the attention she was engineering. Now she knew her way, her path, pick and choose, she said to herself, be selective and more stringent, and life will be good. So this was Cindy's new edict.

A week later Carl, her husband, found himself tied to their bed, spread out like a star fish, he had of course offered himself when Cindy had suggested fun and games. Cindy had gone out and bought a rioll of stain band. She pretended to be Carl. And cut lengths to suit. She made nooses in each piece. Stripped the bed and left them laid out.

Cindy sent him up telling him, to prepare himself, and that she would be up in ten minutes and to be ready or else. she ordered him not to question her. So off he went, when he entered the bedroom, he saw what she wanted. He got undressed, placed the nooses over his wrists and ankles, then called out he was ready. Cindy came in smiling.

She took the loose ends and tied them off to the foot of the bed and head. Now she placed the large duvet over him, pulling it up to his neck. Cindy pulled their ottoman close to the bottom, and stood on it. Then she did a strip tease dance for him. She was watching for movement in the centre of the duvet, after a moment she saw it. She danced, raised her arms, her clothes dropped away slowly.

Carl had never seen his wife like this, his heart burst and his cock nearly drove a hole in the duvet. It took ten minutes for her to complete her seductive dance. By now Carl was going nuts for the cute little beauty who had him right where she wanted him. Cindy bent down and raised the bottom of the duvet and disappeared, she crawled up slowly, biting him as she went. When she got to his cock she stopped.

All Carl could feel was a warm wet heat, she was sucking him. He felt her hand under his ass, a finger went into him, he clenched helplessly as she sunk in further, the tension in and on his cock was unbearable. Cindy was sucking as hard as she could. She moved around under the cover until she was where she wanted to be. Leaning over him, an elbow supporting her, and she had a finger up his ass, the palm rubbing his balls and her mouth driving him crazy.

Carl tossed and turned as much as he could, which wasn't a lot. He was ready to explode. "Cindy," he cried. She stopped, she had no intention of letting him cum until she wanted him to. Carl rocked his hips up and down, it was futile, she was still there but she was away from him. "Please Cindy, please," he begged.

In the semi darkness Cindy laughed, she waited until he rested, a beaten man. Then she started again, she kept this up more times than Carl could remember, he even tried to pretend he wasn't anywhere near. But each time Cindy second guessed him. His balls were blue, his cock ached, and his mind was spangled.

Cindy even got out and left him several times, he begged her not to, he beseeched her. She never even looked at him. When she came back she went straight under and began again. She loved the absolute power she had over him now. It was almost like a life and eath situation, and Cindy had that power and no one else. And unknown to her husband she was also practising for the future men and boys who would find themselves in this position, under her complete control.

Gripping the covers she slid them up and over his head, but making sure he had no vision, when she got to where she wanted to be, which was astride him, she pulled the covers back down and tucked them under his chin. Suddenly she grabbed him and he was being jacked off at speed. He jumped in fear, why he didn't know. But the sensation was more than he could bear. He cried, tears rolled from his eyes, she really was beating him.

Hearing him cry gave Cindy a great deal of satisfaction, now she knew she could beat any man into submission. "Not bad for a tiny little thing like you Cindy hey?" she gloated to herself. She kept up treating him this way, he was so sexually aroused and no way of ever getting off the train she had him on.

It was two hours before Cindy had to relieve herself, she climbed up, unseen by her husband who was still in tears from the frustration she had him in. She lifted his cock pointed it at her pussy and sank down. Carl, even in his utter state of defeat and destruction tried to meet her, his hips lifted and raised. Cindy went with him, completely negating his efforts, she would keep him where she wanted him until she decided to release him.

She leaned forward and satisfied herself, the only words he heard her utter that night were. "Keep still Carl, or else, you will suffer." He did, his wife, his mistress, his master had him utterly. Cindy bumped up and down on him, it took only seconds for her to cum. Carl felt it and suddenly he himself detonated, he couldn't stop it. Both were completely solo now, he emptying the lorry load of cum she had built up in him. And Cindy cumming all over him and the bed from the fabulous towering control she had exerted on this puerile man, even if he was her husband.

Cindy took a long time to recover her level, she was breathing hard, Carl was gasping for breath too. Then she slid off, sidled to the edge of the bed, stood, pulled the covers over him and walked away without a glance at him. He never saw her go, he just realised that she was not there anymore. She went into the shower, she had uit very hot, then she went into a spare bedroom to sleep leaving her husband tied up on the cum soaked bed. Cindy went to sleep with a smile on her beautiful face.

The next day Carl faced more of the same, Cindy drove him crazy with the need for her to allow him to cum, she never. It was a Saturday and as the day wore on and he became more and more pliable, weaker and weaker, she adjusted his bonds until she could get him out of the bed but was still her beaten captive. She let him know throughout the day by gently, but intentionally hurting him, not a lot. She just built the fear in him, pulling his cock around, squashing his balls, slapping his face, driving her dildo, which wasn't overly large, up his ass.

Carl loved and hated everything, he never knew when Cindy was going to be nice to him, or horrid. He was constantly on edge, she had him in bed, on the sofa, in the toilet, shower, bath, kitchen, garage. In the night she had him naked on the front lawn, the back lawn, he was covered in mud, he was cold, then hot, he never knew anything anymore.

She then fucked him, he had no say now, he was broken to her will, he would never go against her, ever. The relief when she allowed him to cum was palpable. Carl worshipped her, adored her, he would follow her forever now, no matter what, where, or how. "Now Carl," she said, gripping his balls hard, it was question and answer time. "Can I assume that from now on, I won't have any trouble with you, you will obey me? I can stop all this, and you won't be allowed to touch me ever again."

She looked at him, make or break here, she thought. "Cindy I will die for you. I will never say anything, no matter what you do. Just please don't leave me, or leave me alone. Do what you like, when you like, how you like. I will never resist or say no, never!" Cindy looked at him sternly, though inside she was cheering. "One wrong word Carl, one wrong move, one hint of indignation, complaint, or gripe, and you are dead and buried, gone forever, get me!" she told him harshly and really crushed his balls.

"Yes Cindy yes, I will never even think of anything," he blubbered to her, "you tell me, you say, you do, I will concur forever, please Cindy. I love you, I always will, anything you say Cindy, anything." "Good," she said, she led him into the lounge, laid him over their sofa and spanked him as hard as she could for as long as she could. Her husband wept and wailed but lay still, he kicked his feet in pain but tellingly, he stayed there.

Now Cindy knew she was home free, fucking other men and boys would not be so much of a problem now. The only foreseeable problem might arise, she thought. Might be when I fucked someone in front of him, or, she considered, while he was gagged and tied up. That would be better she decided. Cindy was gaining in personal strength and courage by the minute.

On the Monday morning their household, to the outside world was normal, only Cindy and her sub husband knew the truth now. There was one thing that Cindy told her husband to do during the week ahead. It was to go to a sex shop and buy items for her to use on him, in the bedroom, anywhere in the house. He could select the things for her, but that they had better be with her in mind, not him. He profusely told her he would, and was already certain that she would be pleased with him. She told him the possible consequences of her not being pleased may be catastrophic for him.

And so Cindy moved into a new realm in her life, she was no longer the little girl lost, the one every man, or boy who met her wanted to take care of. She still portrayed that, but now inside her was a woman of dominance. A strong woman, one who now knew she could and would bend any man, or almost any man, to her will and ways. That was if they wanted to sample her charms, of which there were untold amounts of.

Cindy found over the coming months quite a few candidates, she selected some, but was never pleased by most of them, "one off merchants," she called them. She even called and fucked Carl's boss, he came to her home at the time and date of her choosing. Cindy had a riotous time with him, but she knew it was because of who he was, and what he was. She had her father in law again, her brother in law, Gary. Luke even called her hoping he could see her again, she gave him short shrift.

There was one thing that bothered her, never once had she found a man whom she wanted to fuck her in the ass. This was a disappointment to her, because she knew how much it meant, how personal such an act was to two lovers. One day when she was mulling over whether to go out and find herself a young guy in town. She suddenly had a penchant for young meat again, and knew it would be easy, they always were.

She received a call from her father, he and his mother lived two hundred miles away so she never saw them that often. "Hi baby, how's my little girl," he asked. She loved her daddy, he had, out of everyone she had ever met, been the one constant in her life. "Daddy," she squealed happily, "Oh it's been so long daddy since we spoke," she told him.

"Yes baby it has, but I have something to tell you," he said, she could hear a catch in his voice. "What is it daddy, what's wrong?" she asked him knowing something was. "You remember that Kenny Robertson who I worked with, you met him a couple of time about a year ago?" "Yes daddy I do, I remember he was a right lech, I never liked him at all. What about him, he's a horrible man," she said. "Well, long story short baby, your mother has run off with him. Apparently they have been having an affair for about a year or more. I only found out after she left. Last to know and all that," he told her, she heard the sadness in his voice.

"Oh Daddy I can't believe it, why would mom go off with a man like that. No one had a good word for him as I remember." "Well she has baby, and now I'm on my own." "Will she come back daddy, when she realises what a mistake she has made, I can't believe this daddy." "I wouldn't have her back until hell freezes over, and not even then. She has had it as far as I'm concerned." His voice was strident and she knew he meant it. When her daddy spoke like that she knew it was real. She had run from him as a little girl when he even looked at her like that, never mind said anything.

Cindy discussed everything, they went here and there until it was exhausted. "I'm glad I have spoken to you baby, you have made me feel a lot better. I do love you darling," he told her. "Daddy, I can't do anything right now, but I'll be over Friday morning to see you, I'll stay for the weekend, and look after you daddy don't you fret, I love you daddy don't I?" "Yes baby I know, and will be wonderful to see you again, what about Carl?" he asked.

Cindy already knew that answer to that. "Don't worry about him daddy, he'll do as I tell him," she said. Her father caught the inflection in her voice. "Wow, has my little girl finally become the woman I always knew you would be baby?" "You had better believe it daddy, I have had my fill of weak men," she told him. Realising what she had said, she quickly said her goodbyes, and told him she would see him around midday Friday. He told her he was so looking forward to seeing her, and the new woman she professed to be, he laughed, blew her a kiss and ended the call.

That night her husband came home with a bag full of goodies for her. He proudly presented them. "These are for you Cindy," he told her, "and maybe for me too," he added. He was still apprehensive about a couple of items had had bought, namely the two butt plugs, one that vibrated, and a cock and ball clasp with a lock attached. He had bought them as a get out, knowing she would have him if he didn't get things he knew she would want.

"Carl," she exclaimed as she examined tem. "Nice, but," she said, "there are one or two things missing isn't there?" He didn't know what. "Erm, are there Cindy," he asked, "what?" "Well," she said staring him straight in the eye, even though he was a foot taller, she had learned how to scare him to death. "I want shackles Carl, leg ones, wrists ones, and lengthy chain or wire things that I can lock off, now," she told him, "go and jump in your car and get them, and don't come back if you don't, you won't like the result."

Her husband stared at her. "Are you still here Carl," she said menacingly walking to him. He couldn't get out fast enough, she laughed as she heard the car rev up and go. He came back an hour later with another bag. His problem was he liked being treated this way, he loved being tied up and tormented, even hurt, but threats and cajoling, teasing and testing drove him mad with lust and love for her. He was in, he did not want out. Whatever Cindy said, did or told him, that was his bible now.

Cindy was pleased with her new toys, but Carls first night wasn't what he had wanted, but he dare not complain. She shackled his wrists, greased and rammed a butt plug up his ass, tied his knees together and left him in bed tucked up. He spent the whole night alone while Cindy went to see Gary.

She came home the next morning fully satisfied by him, she was happy and full to the brim with cum. Carl hadn't known she had gone out, he stayed awake as long as he could but sleep befell him until early morning when he felt Cindy crawl into bed with him. She had showered to rid herself of the smell. She immediately sat on his face, her pussy still hot and wet smothered him. She took his cock and jacked him off. "He deserves this at least," she told herself.

She undid him, got him ready for work and sent him on his way, with the promise of tonight. The power was growing in the diminutive cute little beauty, and she liked it, she liked it a lot. Then she had what to her, was an absolute brainwave. She didn't know if it would work, but if it did then the world was, or would be, as they say, her oyster.

She made a call, "Chris, Hi," she said, "It's me, Cindy, can I meet with you, I have an idea I want to run past you. And don't worry, it is all to your benefit I promise," she told her. She agreed and they met that afternoon at a cafe bistro. Cindy told her everything about Carl what she had got him like, what she was doing with him, how he accepted everything she said and did. And that she was 100% sure he would accept this, even if he never had a say in the proceedings.

She explained what she wanted, how she wanted it, laid it out, the stages, the orders, the instructions. They fine tuned it after Chris had agreed to do it, Cindy was right Chris decided. Everything was for her, no one else, she liked it. The rest of the week Cindy led Carl down the path of complete subservience, he was keener than her, it didn't matter what she said or did, Carl wanted it.

On the Friday morning Cindy prepared to leave to visit her daddy. She had told Crl to have the day off, she had plans she told him. He readily agreed and was waiting on her hand and foot. When Cindy was packed, and ready to go. She fastened ankle chains on him, but kept the key, "I'll get these off when I get back," she told him.

"You can do what you like Carl, but you do not go out, you stay here. I have someone who will call unannounced to check on you. They have a key, and Carl," she said strongly. "Do not disobey the caller. They have my rights, and my permissions, you will obey as you obey me, understand me, yes?" He hadn't a clue what she meant or wanted, but whatever it was, he would do as he was told. His life, his future with Cindy, was more important than anything in his life.

Cindy left, Chris would give it 4 hours then she would call. Her brief was, to walk straight in and take control, reminding Carl of the orders Cindy had left for him. She did just that, she was looking forward to seeing the look on his face when he saw who it was checking up on him, and not knowing what was going to happen.

Chris was dressed to kill, she was tall, slender and beautiful, long black hair, and could stop a raging bull with a look. She was wearing a brilliant shirt, styled on a man's, but snug fitting, the cuffs were turned up, the collar was high. It showed her breasts off terrifically, tight black leather jeans, and black high heels. Carl would get knocked out when he saw her.

She opened the door and walked in, Carl was in the kitchen having an orange juice, he stopped halfway, shock on his face. "Hi Carl, it's me, how are you?" she asked "Chris, what, er, has Cindy sent you, why?" "Because she says you need looking after, she had asked me to do that, so that's why I'm here, to look after you," she told him as she approached him. Carl stepped back, really unsure what was going on.

"I'm not too sure about this," he said, looking at her. "No Carl, maybe you're not, but I am, and Cindy is. Didn't she tell you about doing as you were told Carl, Hmmmm?" Chris said fronting him. His eyes glazed over, trouble, he knew trouble when he was seeing it.

"Yes Chris, she did," now he was realising that Chris knew about him and his wife. "Well now, that was easy wasn't it Carl," she said, "right then, come on, with me, now!" She grabbed his arm and tugged him behind her, he had to shuffle because of the ankle restraints that Chris knew about. She got behind him and started pushing him up the stairs. Then she guided him to the bedroom, and forced him onto the bed. Carl tried to complain, but Chris slapped his face, not hard, just to let him know there was no point in arguing the fact.

She took his shirt off while reminding him what Cindy had said, she also told him she would be ringing her to ask her if he was behaving himself, and did he want Chris to tell her different? Carl shook his head no. He still didn't know what was going to happen to him. He never tried to stop her, he knew it was fruitless.