Cindy Liu: Class Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Kitty visited one of the Saturday classes, Nita had introduced her as a former dancer and her own teacher. I'd thought she looked really good for her age; even though she must have been close to 50 she had easily out danced most of the class. I hadn't realized that she was the club's talent manager.

Or that she remembered me from that class, and that she was willing to add me to her schedule based on nothing more than that memory and my friends' recommendation.

She was blunt: "I've seen you dance; you're already better on the pole than half the girls here. And two of my best dancers -- and friends -- vouch for you. I want you to work a waitress shift tonight, and watch. Think about it; a lot of girls freeze when they get up on that stage. If you think you can handle the job, tell me when we close and I'll schedule you along with Jasmine and Plum next Sunday."

I took a deep breath. "I want to. I'm a little scared, but if I tell you I can do it I promise I'll work through at least that first shift. Is that OK?"

She gave me an approving look. "Good! It's OK to be a little scared, but the girls who hate being up there burn out fast. The customers can tell -- the most successful girls are the ones who enjoy the job, like Plum here."

Susan -- Plum -- made a face, but nodded agreement. "Cindy, I don't think you'll have trouble on stage." She gave a naughty grin. "Lap dances are mostly the same things, just a little more personal. I enjoy them! I'm a shameless hussy, but Jasmine does too, and she's not. So watch us both tonight, and decide if you want to give it a try."

I thought a moment longer, then gave a firm nod. "Let's find out. What do I need to do first?"

The outfit I had to wear wasn't quite a bikini; I couldn't wear a bra with the halter top, but the matching booty shorts were big enough I could keep my panties on. I didn't need to wear my heels, either. After I'd changed, Kitty gave me a quick round of introductions and turned me over to the bartender, my boss for the night.

The bar actually sold more than juice and soft drinks -- there was a kitchen in the back that offered a surprisingly wide range of finger foods. But nobody wanted to get far from the stage unless they were getting a lap dance. My job was watch the floor, then take and deliver orders without blocking the customers' view of the show. I could pretty much ignore the railed-off area in the far corner; it was reserved for lap dances and I only needed to go inside if a dancer waved me over.

Honestly, none of it was hard. If customers ordered something, it was usually just snacks -- after all, who goes to a strip club because of the food? So I spent most of my time hanging around at the back of the room. Even keeping an eye on the customers, I had plenty of time free to watch was going on.

I'd been a little surprised to realize that the dancers spend most of their time hustling customers, not on stage -- even on a busy night, they're only up there for a couple of songs every hour or so. The rest of the time they're on the floor flirting, talking with customers that buy them a drink (most of my business, actually) or taking them over to the lap dance area for a one-on-one dance.

I soon realized that Kitty was right: I really was a better dancer than most of the girls I saw on the stage. In fact, until Plum and Jasmine came up back to back I thought I was better than everyone I'd seen. But I knew my limits - those two were making moves I still struggled with look smooth and easy.

I was really glad that the room lights were low, too. I was a little shocked to see Jasmine crouching to thank each customer for their tips, her smooth-shaven pussy just a few inches from their faces. Even from the back of the room, I could see a hint of her inner pink -- we hadn't done that when we practiced! It didn't surprise me as much when Plum did the same -- after all, she's the "slutty sister" - but wasn't Jasmine supposed to be the good girl?

But when I glanced over to check Dave1's reaction, he just gave a me wink, so I guess it didn't bother him. And they both seemed to get a lot of tips. Could I do this? Did I want to do this? I blushed a little as I realized yes, I did.

But it was the lap dancing that really made me blush. At least now that I knew what it was. As far as I could tell it was "all the foreplay you can do with your clothes on." The customers had to keep their hands at their sides, and I never saw a girl put her hand in the guy's lap, but except for that it seemed to be "anything goes". They were dry-humping the guy, sliding their bodies up and down his, sitting in the guy's lap and rolling their bottom around, dragging their tits across the guy's face ...

This was legal? I could see why the guys liked it and were willing to pay for it. I was only watching and it had me turned on!

I did my best not to watch when Plum led her first customer over there, but I couldn't help stealing glimpses. I could see why she was the "slutty sister" - it looked like she was enjoying it just as much as the guy.

But then Jasmine led a guy out and it looked like she was having a great time, too. Jasmine? The "good sister"? I knew I should shocked, but instead I could feel my pussy leaking. I realized that I was taking mental notes on technique -- I wanted to try it myself!

By the end of the night, I couldn't even pretend to myself that it was a hard decision. Maybe Jasmine was somehow a "good girl", but I was certain that I wasn't. I wanted this job. Kitty didn't look at all surprised when I told her that, either.

I was a little shocked by my pay for the night, too -- even after splitting my tips with the bar staff, I was taking home much more than what I'd have earned working a shift in my folk's store. Then Susan showed me what she'd made -- dancing paid a lot better!

I headed straight for my room when we got back -- I was still pretty worked up from what I'd seen! I guess Susan and Dave were too -- they'd disappeared before I made it halfway down the hall.

I'd only thought I'd given my pussy a workout the night before -- I had my fingers buried in my twat before I even reached the bed! By the time I finished reliving all the scenes from the club I was limp as a string, and I wasn't certain whether I finally fell asleep or dropped off into a coma.

ooOoo

I didn't talk much over breakfast. Every time I even thought about opening my mouth, I flushed! I'm sure they noticed, but, mercifully, neither Dave or Susan said anything about it. It wasn't until she was driving me back to my dorm that I finally managed to focus a little.

"Susan? My finals are this week, and I'd be going home Memorial Day weekend. Hadn't I better start looking for an apartment?"

She sounded surprised. "Didn't I tell you? If you want it, you can have our guest room for the summer. We can carpool to work!"

"Really?" I almost squeaked that!

She giggled. "Yes, really! Or you can stay at Nita's if you don't mind sharing a room with her kids. But I thought our place would work better."

"I'd love to stay with you! Why wouldn't I want to?"

I blinked. Susan had actually blushed! "Because I almost never wear clothes at home except when we have guests. And you might hear Dave and me sometimes -- like last night. I get really turned on when I work a shift at the club."

I was blushing and laughing at the same time. "Susan, I was afraid that you'd hear me -- I had my fingers buried in my twat as soon as my door closed. And all I'd been doing was watching!" We both lost it at that point.

I think we were both a lot more relaxed after that.

"Susan? Do I need to be nude, too?"

She laughed again. "Not unless you want to be! I do it because I like it. And because Dave likes to watch me. It makes it a lot easier to get an all-over tan! Neither one of us will complain if you join me, but it's certainly not a requirement."

I thought about it. "OK. Maybe I will, sometimes; it's not like he hasn't seen me already, and an all-over tan sounds kind of sexy. So what's my rent?"

"Nothing! I told you, we want to help you!"

"Susan! I need to pay you something! You've already done so much for me -- I'll accept help, but not charity!"

She thought for a moment. How about a third of the monthly food bill? It's not like the room is costing us anything extra, after all. But that's the most I'll take."

I could tell she meant it, too. It was still a bargain, but at least it was something. "Done! And we take turns cooking and cleaning up."

"You drive a hard bargain, Ms. Liu!" She pulled up outside the dorm and we exchanged a ceremonious handshake. I grabbed my bag and started to climb out.

"Cindy!" I looked back. "You still need to think of a stage name!"

ooOoo

I was surprised how easy my finals seemed this time -- the extra tutoring Susan had given me really helped. Maybe it was because I was no longer worried about my summer plans?

I had worried about telling my folks, but even that had been easy -- they were proud of me, and as long as I could still put money into my college fund, they were all for it. It helped that they didn't need to take a day off on a holiday weekend to pick me up and that I'd been talking about Susan and Nita almost every time I called home; they liked the idea of my staying with "your teacher, that nice Chinese lady" for the summer. If they only knew!

So Memorial Day weekend, instead of one of my folks showing up to bring me home for the summer Susan and Dave followed me to the dorm and helped me move everything to their guest room. I didn't really have a lot to unpack, just clothes, books, and my laptop; with Susan helping it didn't take me long to settle in.

"So I dance tomorrow? Do you think I'm ready?"

She turned it around: "Do you think you are?"

I bit my lip and thought about it. "I can dance. I think I knew everything I need to do on stage. And I know what to do with my tips, and how much to charge for a lap dance."

She gave an encouraging nod.

"But I don't know how to lap dance -- I've seen you do it, but I don't know all the rules. What should I do? What's not allowed? I know you said it's not prostitution, but it looked like almost like you and Nita were having sex out there!"

She grinned. You're actually right -- but the key word is almost. What keeps it legal is that 'almost'. Like I told you: Nita may be a big cock tease, but she's not a whore! You won't be one, either. The idea is to tease them, bring them right up to the edge, drive them pleasantly crazy... but not quite all the way. Their clothes stay on, our hands can't touch anything close to the waist, and their hands can't touch us at all. It can be a lot of fun for them -- and us -- but it isn't quite sex or even heavy petting. It's heavy teasing."

"Pretty heavy! As much as we're supposed to do I'm surprised they don't cum in their pants!"

She shrugged. "Occasionally they do. We don't try to push them quite that far, but sometimes they're on a hair-trigger."

I was fascinated. "What happens then?"

She grinned and shrugged again. "They usually get embarrassed! So treat it as a compliment if it happens, but don't say anything. At least you can usually count on a good tip!"

She held up a hand. "I know you've got a lot of questions. The easiest way is to learn by doing -- after dinner, I'll give you a lap dance, so you know how it's supposed to go. Trust me, if you get the basics down the guys won't complain!"

I thought about it. "That'll help a lot. Then I'll give you one back, I guess. But you're different than a guy."

She preened "You noticed!" We both laughed. "No, you can practice with Dave."

I blushed. "Dave? Your Dave? Are you sure?"

She laughed again. "I promise you can trust him to behave! And I won't get jealous!"

"It's not that! Are you sure he won't mind?"

She laughed even harder. "Mind? He's a guy, and he thinks you're awfully cute! Do you think he'll really mind having a naked hottie like you all over him? I know it's a lot to ask of him, but I'm pretty sure he'll be able to suck it up and take one for the team." She gave a theatrical roll of her eyes. "And I'll take care of any ... problems ... that might arise."

My face felt like it was burning, but I was laughing too.

ooOoo

After dinner, we did just as Susan had said.

Receiving a lap dance felt odd. Even though we'd gone through several practice sessions showing me how to strip, we'd been dressed -- or undressed -- about the same. But she started in just her heels, and I was fully dressed; she'd had me wear slacks and a T-shirt -- not "like a guy", but giving about the same coverage. She insisted we treat it sort-of-seriously, like a play. I was a "guy" and had paid "Plum Blossom" for a dance.

Now that I'd seen the Kitty Cat Club, her home setup was surprisingly convincing -- the end of the living room near the pole really did look like the lap dance section of the club. The furniture wasn't just "like the club" - as far as I could tell, they came from the same maker. Even their stereo and speakers were professional-grade and looked a lot like the club's setup.

It shouldn't have surprised me too much that her lap dance demo was just as real. Even though I knew that Susan and Nita are big on "train like it's real" and "learn by doing", for some reason I'd thought that she'd demonstrate each one of the techniques individually, with an explanation of what was OK, and what I should avoid.

But instead, she cued up her playlist and I got the deluxe two-song performance that guys paid extra for at the club. I guess, technically, it was a teaching performance -- instead of the teasing patter and innuendo I'd overheard her using at the club, she was giving me running explanation of each move as she did it.

In my lap, rolling her hips: "If this doesn't make him hard, he's either dead or gay."

As she slowly rode my thigh: "It really turns them on when we do this. Don't do it too long if he's wearing anything rough! But if he's wearing something smooth, you can take longer. Watch yourself -- done right, it's a turn-on for us, too. I've actually cum this way sometimes!"

Sliding her body slowly down mine: "They can't touch us. But they really want to. This gives them the chance to have our body against theirs, even if they can't hold us. It doesn't give as much direct stimulation, but it feels close. Intimate."

A kneeling dance straddling my lap: "Up close like this, they get a real eyeful when we move. Even my little titties jiggle a little -- they're going to love yours! And try running your hands down their body occasionally while you do it -- as long as you don't go below the waist, they're fair game."

Me on my back, with her kneeling above my face. "Just make sure that you're far enough up that he can't reach you with his tongue. It really gets them going; they can see what they want, but they can't -- quite -- reach it. Put your hand on their forehead if you need to keep them in place. Don't do this too long or they may lose control!"

I could understand that - I may like guys more than girls, but I like girls too, remember? And she was giving me a close-up view of her pussy, close enough I could smell her musk and get a good look at the barbell running the length of her shrouded clit -- now I knew what "vertical clit hood piercing" meant!

But the most frustrating move was the last one. She knelt with her knees on either side of my waist, neatly trapping my hands, then leaned forward drag her nipples slowly back and forth across my face. "A girl with bigger tits like you might want to try gently tit-slapping his face. A little bitty girl like Nita or me has to use what we've got."

I don't think the guys were being short-changed -- she may have small boobs, but her nipples are thick dark tasty looking nubs, a lot bigger than mine. And pierced. She grinned when I told her that. "Oh? That's what a lot of the guys tell me, too. Sometimes I even reward the ones I really like by letting them have a taste." She leaned forward again.

I wasn't even thinking this time; when her nipple dragged across my face, I captured it in my mouth. I didn't keep it long -- just enough taste it, gently suckle a couple of times and tug lightly on the barbell with my teeth. But my face was flaming when I released her -- despite her teasing, I hadn't meant to do that!

"Susan! I'm sorry! I shouldn't have -"

She put her hand over my mouth. "Shh! No harm, no foul. I'm sorry -- I shouldn't have teased you like that. I know you weren't making a pass at me." She sat back and shrugged, then laughed. "It's not like you're the first customer to do that, either! Just don't do it again unless you really mean to, OK?"

My face was still burning, but I nodded obediently.

She got up, then pulled me to my feet. "OK, then -- do you think you know what to do?"

Puppet-like, I nodded my head again.

She gave me a wicked grin. "Good -- I'll get Dave. Go to your room and undress, then come back here -- I want you in heels and a smile! Let's see how much you can get him going."

My head was spinning as I made my way back to my room. I was still really embarrassed -- as much as I was blushing I must have looked like a tomato! But I had a new problem to think about: Dave.

Look -- I may be bi, but I really hadn't consciously meant to make a pass at Susan. Consciously. It wasn't planned, but it kinda-sorta had been a pass -- I'd been pretty worked up by her dance. Thank God she wasn't offended!

But even if I like girls, hunky guys turn me on more. And Dave's just the kind of guy I like. Now that I was on guard, I wasn't worried about putting the moves on Susan's guy -- well, beyond what I was supposed to do, anyway! - but I expected the dance to get to me just as much as it got to him.

At least, Susan seemed more than ready to take care of her husband.

Too bad I didn't have someone to take care of me. Hopefully, I'd get them worked up enough they'd head off to bed early and I have privacy to get myself off. Maybe I wouldn't get as excited once I got used to dancing in the club. I hoped so, anyway; if not, it was going to be a really long summer. Maybe I should visit that adult shop on my own and look for toys to give my fingers a break.

Even though he'd seem me nude before, I still felt a bit embarrassed heading down the hall again. Like Susan had ordered, all I had on was that pair of ridiculously high heels. At least I was finally able to walk -- and dance -- comfortably wearing them, but it put a definite fuck-me roll into my hips. I guess that was sort of the point, but it made me feel even more naked if that makes sense.

One of the reasons that I like Dave is that although I know he thinks I'm attractive, it's never been more than casual appreciation. Certainly not that I-want-you vibe I get from some guys, too many of them with wives or girlfriends. Even the previous weekend, when Dave -- both Daves, actually -- had been my first-ever male audience hadn't changed that. I'd been embarrassed, but that was me, not anything either had done. I could tell both of them enjoyed watching me, but that was it.

I didn't think he'd be any different tonight. Yes, this was close up and more personal. I wouldn't be surprised if his body reacted to me -- Susan certainly expected that! But I didn't expect him to act on it. At most, I might get a compliment and a little teasing. He'd be a perfect gentleman, even if I'd heard him joke than anyone who liked to visit "gentleman's clubs" couldn't possibly be one.

So I just needed to react the same way. Try not to be too embarrassed by what I was doing, let my body enjoy the sensation, but no more. I wasn't a Good Girl anymore -- how could I be, when I'd thought half-seriously about hooking and was making my debut as a stripper tomorrow night? Maybe I wasn't hooking, but I was on my way to being a Really Bad Girl. But I wasn't the kind of girl who cheats on a friend. Or tries to get a friend to cheat.