Cindy Liu: Class Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She confirmed it. "You enjoyed it, didn't you? A lot."

It seemed pointless to deny it.

"Yes, I did. Everything. Just like you and Nita." I hesitated, then continued plaintively "Does it make everyone else as horny as it does me? How do you handle it?"

They both laughed.

Susan patted my shoulder. "Not everyone -- for some of the girls it's just a job. Or they have low sex drives, or they just get burned out. But yeah, I think most of us get turned on sometimes." She sounded sympathetic.

She paused. I could almost hear her grin as she continued. "But me and Nita? Yeah, we get turned on, quite a bit." She giggled. "I don't hear either of our guys complaining about it!"

"And you won't. Not that we ever compare notes the way our wives do, you little slut!" Despite the words, his tone was warmly affectionate.

"But you love me anyway." She sounded smugly certain.

He laughed and gave her a side-armed hug as we pulled into their driveway. It was pretty obvious what they'd be doing as soon as they had the chance.

She returned to our conversation as we dropped our costumes in the laundry hamper and -- finally -- took off our shoes. "So don't worry about it, Cindy. You're normal. It's OK."

I sighed. "I suppose you're right. But is there a female equivalent of 'blue balls'? Because I think I've got it."

She giggled. "You could always come to bed with us. Think of all the fun we'd have!"

I glared at her. "Susan! Don't tease! What would you do if I took you up on that?"

"I'm not teasing." She smiled and pulled me into a kiss. After a shocked moment, I responded.

I was still a little off-balance when she released me and stepped back. For a moment, her face was serious. Cindy. You're very welcome to join us. But it's your choice - you don't need to do this unless you want to. If it's going to be too weird for you in the morning, don't, OK?"

I was laughing so hard it took my two tries to get it out. "Susan, it's weird now!" I gave her a quick hug "But ... I really want. A lot."

We shared another kiss before pulling off our dresses. We walked through her bedroom door hand in hand.

ooOoo

Dave is very fast on the uptake. Or perhaps Susan had warned him that she'd invite me. Except for a raised eyebrow, he didn't show any sign of surprise.

He did sound amused. "Did Susan talk you into this, Cindy?"

My voice was hoarse. Rough. "No. She just told me I was welcome. If you want me."

He smiled as he looked us over. Before, even when I'd been dancing, he'd let himself enjoy the moment, but there hadn't been any expectation of anything more. His looks had been admiring, but safe. This time, it felt different. Hot. Hungry. Eager. He liked what he saw, and he had plans for me. For both of us. I half-expected to be ravished on the spot.

Instead, he was surprisingly gentle when he wrapped his arms around me and pulled me closer. His kiss started gently, too, until I forced my mouth harder against his and our tongues started dueling.

He broke the kiss, but his hands tightened into claws on my bare bottom to hold me in place. Possessive. It felt good.

His eyes searched my face. "I want you. What do you want, Cindy? Tell me."

I knew what I wanted. I wasn't a good girl. I'd chosen to become a stripper, and I'd loved it. I was horny because I'd just spent an evening shaking my tits and spreading my cunt onstage for tips. Now I was eager for my first threesome. I was already a slut. I just hadn't admitted it before.

"I want you tonight. You and Susan both." I swallowed and continued. "She says you need a new sex toy. A slut like me. So play with me." Yeah. Just like that.

I could see he believed me.

I'm really lucky he takes good care of his toys.

Because I felt totally helpless when he scooped us up. Dave lifted both of us off the ground like we were feathers, a woman on each arm, and laid us down side by side on the bed. It would have scared me if he hadn't been so obviously careful.

His smile was eager, almost predatory. Maybe "master and submissive" is Susan's kink, but I'd said something that had really turned him on.

But he still took his time. And so did she. As excited as I was, I wanted an orgasm Right Now; if Dave had mounted me, or either of them had fingered me for even a minute, I'd have been coming like gangbusters. Instead, they forced me to wait.

What made it frustrating was how good it felt. At first, I was sandwiched between them as they alternated kisses with me and each other. They both felt me up; their hands explored everywhere, stroking my body, weighing my breasts, cupping my bottom, teasing my most private spots but never staying in the same place for more than a moment. My pussy was dripping and my nipples puckered so hard they were like little pebbles, but even when Susan slipped a couple of fingers inside my wet pussy and hooked them against my G-spot the stimulation wasn't quite enough to get me off.

After a while, Dave wasn't doing even that -- he moved back slightly and watched as Susan and I made out.

We'd started by kissing -- Susan's a wonderful kisser -- but after an unhurried but playful tongue duel I slid downward to explore her body.

It's odd. As much as I'd seen of Susan -- all of Susan, the last few weeks! - it had always seemed rude to look at her body too intently. I'd tried not to stare, even during during her lap dancing tutorial. I hadn't realized -- I'd kept myself from realizing -- how much I'd wanted to explore her body closely.

Now I had the chance. I'd always known she was lovely, and I'd been fascinated by her piercings and tattoos since I'd first seen them. Now I had the chance to examine every bit of her as closely and thoroughly as I liked.

Up close, her skin was a smooth tawny golden brown without tan lines, several shades darker than mine. She giggled as I slid my fingers down her right shoulder and breast, letting them continue on to the tip to give her nipple a tweak and tug gently on the barbell piercing it.

Her nipples really are marvels -- almost no surrounding areola, but the dark red-brown buds are as thick as my thumb and longer than they're thick. It's probably a family trait -- Nita's looked nearly identical -- but Susan's had golden barbells piercing them near their base. This close, I could see that the red gems at each end of the bar were smooth, not faceted. They clicked softly against my teeth as my lips closed around her nipple and suckled. I spent a long, unhurried time playing with her tits, leaving her swollen nipples glistening as my mouth alternated between them. Finally, reluctantly, I released them and continued down.

Susan giggled again as I nibbled at her pierced navel and briefly tickled it with the tip of my tongue, but she didn't object as I moved away; in fact, she spread her knees wider in invitation as I continued downward.

Despite being sorely tempted, I didn't spend any more time exploring her fragrantly dripping pussy -- I knew if I paused now I wouldn't willingly move away. So I gave her hairless mound a smacking kiss but took no more than a single taste of her intoxicatingly tangy essence before continuing.

Dave's deep-voiced chuckle made me glance up -- she was pouting at me!

I licked my lips and told her: "I'll do more later! I promise."

She glared briefly, then laughed. "You'd better!" She tried to sound threatening. But she was smiling again.

I didn't look up again as I kissed (and occasionally nibbled) my way down her legs, just let her cooing and giggles guide me where to linger. But she stopped me as I neared her ankles.

"Some other time, Cindy. When I'm not all sweaty." She had a point -- I kind of liked the slight saltiness on it had left on her breasts, belly, and inner thighs, but our sweaty feet? Eh, no.

"OK. Roll over so I can do your back."

She cooed just as appreciatively as I worked my way back up her calves and thighs, then gave a laughing yelp as I have her shapely buttocks mock-fierce nips on each cheek.

I'd have worried if her "Bitch! There will be payback!" hadn't sounded so happy.

But I soothed the spots with kisses before moving on.

She's got really nice tattoos -- her flowering plum branches and calligraphy look like they belong in a traditional painting. She almost purred as I kissed my way up them.

"Susan? What does this say?"

"You can't read it?"

"Umm -- something-or-other-woman?"

"It says that she's a very bad girl" Dave's voice was almost a growl.

I must have boggled. He shrugged. "I told her I didn't need a slave, but if she wanted to be treated like a whore I'd have her marked like one. I thought she'd at least hesitate." He ran a possessive hand down her back. "Didn't work."

Susan laughed. "I think it does! It really gets his motor going"

"Susan!" Definitely a growl.

"Plum Blossom love you long time, mistah! Velly cheap!" She rolled her bottom invitingly.

"You're such nasty little whore, Plum." He was laughing.

She grinned and stuck out her tongue.

"You love your little whore, don't you Mister Dave? Plum's a good girl!" Her sing-song accent was pure FOB stereotype -- she sounded like a cheap bar girl in a movie. She tried to maintain a straight face, but was laughing too.

He shook a finger at her. "No, you're not. I love you but you're a very, very bad girl!"

She preened. "I thought that's why you love me!"

He grinned at both of us. "Maybe that's true. Cindy, be very careful or she'll corrupt you too."

Maybe she already had. Being a "very, very bad girl" wouldn't be bad at all if it made a guy look at me the way he usually looked at her.

Their teasing had distracted me, but Susan gave a wiggle to draw my attention back. "Hey, weren't you doing something here?"

ooOoo

Susan told me "Cindy, I'll let you go first with Dave."

Dave's voice was slightly wry. "I'd like that. But I'm not sure how long I'll last right now -- watching you two together really turned me on."

I was willing to take a chance -- Susan had spend just as long exploring my body as I had hers. And she'd been just as careful not to push far. But I really hoped he was wrong.

Susan giggled. "Cindy, I'll take over if necessary. Will you take care of me afterward?"

I nodded eagerly -- either way, I'd finally get to cum. And I'd already been looking forward to doing more than just teasing her. She gave me a promissory kiss and propped herself up on an elbow to watch.

Dave hadn't been exaggerating. His cock was hard, ready, and twitching with eagerness as I guided it into my entrance. And considerably thicker than Josh's had been. I've got what my friend Shelly called a "clam-shell" pussy; I've got tiny inner lips and until I'm very aroused the outer lips hide everything inside. As I watched in disbelief those tiny inner lips stretched to mold themselves around Dave's cock as he worked it deeper.

Despite his eagerness, he took it -- took me -- slowly, giving my body time to adjust. I was grateful -- I was wet and ready, but it had been months since I'd had anything inside me except my own fingers. And never anything this big! Dave showed impressive self-control, but he didn't stop until every bit of his cock was buried inside me. For a moment, I just lay back with my eyes closed and enjoyed the sensation.

He waited until I opened my eyes to lean in to give me a kiss. He smiled down at me. "How's that feel, Cindy? Ready for more?"

I was. He slid almost out, almost as slowly and carefully as he'd entered, then reversed to slide back in again just a tiny bit more speed. As my body adjusted, I locked my ankles behind his knees and tried to roll him onto his back. After a moment, he cooperated; suddenly, I was straddling him, just like I'd seen Susan do. And I was riding him. Fucking him. Just like her.

I grinned triumphantly and gave a wiggle to taunt him. "Come on, Dave! You like little sluts like me? Are you sure you can keep up?"

It was like I'd flipped a switch. An amused expression crossed his face, and his big hands came up to cup my breasts, kneading them and working my stiff nipples, and he was flexing his hips to meet me as I bounced on his cock, and suddenly I needed to move faster, faster, faster... Finesse and foreplay could come another time. Right now, all I wanted was this -- a good hard fuck. I wanted to feel him take me. And he did.

Selfishly, I wanted it to last as long as possible. I did my best to fight my body's response; as excited as I felt, I could easily have cum within a minute of moving on top. Instead, I managed to stretch it out longer. Far longer. Long enough that Dave was on the last fringes of his own self-control before I finally went over the edge.

If Dave hadn't been holding me tightly in place, I might have bounced off the bed as my pussy clenched tight. And I likely wouldn't have noticed it right away if I had. I didn't black out, but all my attention was focused inward -- after a night's worth of build-up my orgasm overwhelmed everything else. I was riding a wave of raw sensation, and anything outside it was unimportant. And it triggered his - I was still limp in the afterglow when his thrusts took on a new urgency, and his hands locked my hips in place again while he emptied himself into my twitching cunt.

Slowly, gradually, the outside world swam back in into my awareness. My heart was pounding, I was breathing hard, but I could -- with difficulty -- think again. And I could see a couple of concerned faces watching me.

"Wow! That looked like a monster, sweetie! Was that too much? Do you need us to stop?" Susan sounded genuinely worried.

ooOoo

I've never been heard applause after sex before. Of course, I've never had an audience during sex, either. When he'd finally released me I'd collapsed onto Dave's chest, luxuriating in the feeling of release and the strong arms holding in place. In the heat of the moment, I'd nearly forgotten where I was; I blushed as I raised my head from his shoulder to see Susan grinning me as she clapped.

"That looked like a really good one, Cindy! You must have needed that."

I gave her a sated smile. "I did." My voice sounded really hoarse. I tried again: "No. That was ... great." My voice sounded a lot better that time, so I added "That orgasm was building for hours. Is Dave always this enthusiastic?"

I could feel his chest shaking under me as he chucked. "Only with girls I like. And it was definitely my pleasure."

Susan gave him a raspberry, then nodded agreement. "I'm sure it was! But it's my turn next. Cindy, how about we get you two cleaned up first?"

I'd expected washcloths, or maybe a quick trip to the shower. I certainly hadn't expected her to roll me onto my back again and plant her face between my legs! But after that first jolt of surprise the feeling her tongue working to capture every bit of the cum Dave had left was soothing, and very, very, pleasant. And if she could do that ... I turned my head towards Dave and opened my mouth invitingly.

ooOoo

If my mouth hadn't already been filled with the mingled taste of my own pussy and Dave's cum, Susan's kiss would have overwhelmed me -- she'd still been licking the last traces off her lips just moments before. Her nipples were stiff against my own as she hugged me.

She was still smiling as she leaned back on the bed, propping herself half-upright against a mound of pillows. She winked as her tongue ostentatiously circled her lips one last time. "Two of my favorite tastes! Did you like that?"

I grinned back. "I'm looking forward to trying you version. But first -" I leaned forward to kiss her again, slipping my tongue into her mouth this time. I think my aggressiveness surprised her, but she responded almost instantly, our tongues fencing as I cupped and gently squeezed a small firm breast with my free hand.

I'd been been reluctant to leave her breasts when we'd played earlier. Now I was free to explore them as much as I wanted. They're smaller than mine, but they're really lovely. Her nipples dwarf mine, looking even bigger standing atop those firm little hand sized mounds. But it was her piercings that truly fascinated me, thick gold-colored barbells with deep red crystal studs. And sturdy enough for play -- she cooed happily as I rolled her nipples between my fingers and gently tugged and twisted twisted the jewelry at their base. I was careful not to be too rough, but I was amazed at how far I could stretch them, and the way they quivered when I strummed a stiff tip with a finger or my tongue. I loved the way her nipples and jewelry felt as I nursed them, too.

If she hadn't been asking -- pleading -- for release, I might have spent even more time playing with her breasts. As it was, by the time I finally released them to move downward, her nipples were even more swollen, engorged with blood to an almost bruised looking deep red-brown.

I looked up -- she was glaring down at me, impatiently brushing a lock of hair out of the way so that she could meet my eyes. "Cindy, if you don't quite teasing I'll, I'll ... make you sleep in your own bed every night!"

Dave laughed as I cowered back in mock fear -- despite her fierce expression her threat didn't sound at all sincere.

"Is she always this needy?"

He grinned at me. "Only on days ending in 'y'."

"Dave!" It was a definite whine this time.

But she sounded desperate. Maybe I had teased her a bit too long. So I only gave her belly button stud a quick kiss in passing as I slid down to position my face between her legs.

Oh, my.

Susan keeps her pussy smooth, waxed. It looks a lot different from my tight little "clam-shell" - Susan's is like Shelly's, an "orchid", with longer petal-shaped labia framing her pink core. When she spread her legs to give me access, those inner lips parted with them to show me everything inside.

I'd been really curious about her piercing. Did it go through her clit (ouch!), her inner lips, or what? Yesterday, it had looked like it went through her clit hood. Did it? It did. Up close, I could see that it ran up inside her clit hood alongside her clit, and came out at the tip. Except for a slight curve, the gold-colored barbell was a longer version the ones in her nipples and navel, with smooth red crystal gems on each end. It looked like the only actual hole was in the thin skin of her hood -- the bar slid easily back and forth when I gave it a light prod.

Susan sounded nearly breathless. "I told you -- it's called a vertical clit hood piercing."

"It looks like it must have really hurt! Was it worth it?"

She chuckled. "Actually, it hurt less any any of them, even my earrings. My nipples hurt a lot more when they did them. And I love it -- I've always been easy to get off, but this makes it even easier."

She grinned and half-repeated "A lot easier." Her knees spread wider in obvious invitation.

The barbell in her pierced cunt felt odd under my tongue when I gave her an experimental lick. I played with it a bit as I set to work in earnest -- going by her moans and whimpers, I must have been doing it right.

God, she tasted good. It had been over a year since Shelly and I had broken up, and I'd almost forgotten how much I'd loved giving her head. Yeah, I love being eaten out, but I love giving it nearly as much. I think Susan tasted even better than Shelly had. We'd been dancing for hours, but besides the normal tangy muskiness there was only a hint of salt and clean sweat.

Judging by her flowing juices and the way she started to hump against my face as I ate her, Susan really was as responsive as she'd said. And absolutely delicious; I could have feasted for hours, but at this rate I doubted she'd last more than minutes. Probably less, after I hooked a couple of fingers inside her cunt searching for her G-spot.