Cindy Liu: Class Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Definitely less -- it wasn't long at all before she came for me, shoving her eager pussy against my face hard enough I could barely breathe. But it wasn't a big cum, so I waited it out and gave her a few experimental licks to see if she wanted more.

She did. In fact, she seemed even more enthusiastic the second time around. And she finished even faster. I was willing to start round three, but she pushed me away.

Part of me wanted more, but she was right -- by now, it was after four in the morning and we were all exhausted. We had just enough energy left to stagger to the shower together before collapsing back into their bed.

ooOoo

It was nearly noon when I woke up. Dave was still asleep -- he snores! -- but when I opened my eyes, Susan's were searching my face.

"Did you enjoy that?"

I just grinned and looked at her.

She laughed. "I was afraid you'd have second thoughts this morning. Any regrets?"

Did I? I thought about it for a moment, then shook my head and shrugged. "Umm ... should I? I had the best sex of my life with a couple of people I really care for. What's to regret?"

Susan laughed again. "You sound like me! I was half-afraid you'd be wake up this morning and run away screaming from the shock. Taken advantage of, corrupted and tempted into a life of licentious debauchery by a pair of libertines!"

"Oh, sounds like fun! I think I'm really going to enjoy this summer."