Cindy Liu: Class Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And that's just what I did.

While I was changing, Susan had found Dave and brought him in.

By now, I didn't feel too self-conscious about my nudity. And Susan wasn't wearing much more than I was; she'd pulled on a "Happi coat" robe like the one she'd given me, but I didn't think she had anything more underneath it.

It looked like Dave had been working out; he was pumped and wearing a tight black T-shirt and a pair of soft sweat pants. Tasty! At least I'd be giving my first-ever lap dance to a sexy guy -- even if I'd promised myself to behave, I could still enjoy it.

I did enjoy myself. I could tell that Dave liked what I was doing, too; when a girl's grinding on your lap there's no way of hiding an erection, but he really was a perfect gentleman.

In a way, it was a little surreal -- just as she had when dancing for me, Susan had started with a running commentary of suggestions on pacing and performance. It went on a lot longer than just two songs, too. Susan had me go through all the techniques she'd shown me again and again until they were automatic and I could smoothly mix them up on the fly. If I'd been stiff and awkward at the start, it didn't last; as I improved, except for an occasional "good!" or other encouragement, she'd fallen silent.

It went on for over an hour, and by the time she called a halt I was even more impressed with Dave's self-control. If he was half as aroused as I was, I wouldn't have blamed him for ravishing me on the spot. Not that it would have been hard -- despite my resolution to behave, I'd have cooperated enthusiastically.

But though I could tell he had a raging erection, Dave kept his hands properly at his sides the whole time. He hadn't even tried to press harder against me when I was rolling my butt in his lap. When I straddled his face he must have seen how wet I was, but all he'd done was blow a puff of air at my swollen clit. And when I duplicated Susan's nipple-dragging trick (mine are pretty nice, even if they aren't as big as Susan's) he only smiled and mimed biting one.

Frustrating as it was, I'd had fun, and lost any remaining worries I'd had about my club debut. I could do this. Even enjoy it, like Susan and Nita did. Susan must have agreed; instead of the critique that I half-expected, she just gave me a smiling thumbs-up and shooed me away.

"You did great! We'll talk tomorrow -- just go hit the shower and get some sleep."

After a long day and more than an hour of dancing, I needed both. But I suspected ulterior motives; from the looks she and Dave were exchanging they'd probably be in bed before me, and not to sleep. I hoped they had a good time. I just wished I had somebody to share my own bed with.

But shower first. I detoured to drop off my shoes and grab my own robe then did just that. The shower definitely helped; after a long session under the hot water, I was cleaner, more relaxed, and considerably calmer. I gave my image in the mirror a thumbs-up -- despite temptation, I hadn't given in. I hung up my towel and padded out into the darkened hall.

Not as dark as it should be; it looked like Susan and Dave had forgotten to turn off the lights in the living room when they left. I grinned and went to do it for them.

I was wrong. They hadn't forgotten to turn the lights off; at a guess, they hadn't -- quite -- latched the door when they closed it. And they were still there.

The door had swung open less than an inch; standing in the darkened hall, I must have been invisible to them. I should have turned away, but I'd frozen when I realized what I was seeing. Though she'd turned the music way down, Susan was giving Dave another lap dance. With differences. Dave was as bare as she was, and it definitely wasn't "no touch."

As I watched, she gave her bottom one more roll and stood. I swallowed; his cock was considerably thicker than Josh's. Longer, too. I wondered what it would feel like? I was transfixed as I saw Susan turn to straddle him and guide his cock inside her; it seemed to take forever for it to slide all the way in. She giggled happily as his hands rose to cup her tits, rolling and tugging on her stiff nipples as she began to ride him. Just watching their faces, it was obvious that for them, it wasn't just sex -- they were very much in love.

I shook myself free. I shouldn't be watching them! My face burned as I realized that my hand was buried inside my robe and I'd been fingering myself.

I had enough self-control to turn away and go back to my room. It was harder to stop replaying what I'd seen. I felt guilty for intruding in their love life, even if they hadn't noticed me, but at least I'd pulled myself away -- I could feel good about that. But part of me -- a large part of me -- wished I could have joined them. And I couldn't put it out of my mind again. I spent a sleepless hour twisting and turning in my bed before I gave in and brought myself to a frantic, needy cum as I replayed -- again -- the image of Susan's pussy stretched around Dave's thick cock, and the taste and feel of her nipple as I suckled it.

ooOoo

At least my delayed release had one benefit: I'd collapsed into a dreamless sleep and stayed there until I heard Susan knocking on my door.

"Get up, sleepyhead! Breakfast in 10 minutes!"

After a night's sleep, things seemed less stressful. Yes, I definitely needed a boyfriend. Or a girlfriend. And yes, I was strongly attracted to both Dave and Susan. I couldn't deny it any longer; I'd come like gangbusters last night just imagining sharing a bed with them!

I though about it as I dressed. I'd spent a couple of hours before that in close might-as-well-be-foreplay with each of them, then stumbled into their sex life by accident. I might not be in love with either one, but I was close to both, and they really were attractive people. Of course I'd reacted to what I'd felt and seen! I hadn't planned it, and I had managed to pull myself away. That was important: maybe I was kinky, but I'd still done the right thing.

It took me a few minutes to straighten things out in my mind, but I was able to smile and react normally when I joined them for breakfast.

By the time I'd cleaned up the breakfast things Dave had disappeared on his bike, but Susan was still sipping coffee. I grabbed my cup and joined her.

She laughed at me when I asked "What's the plan for the day? More practice?"

"Don't you think you did enough of that last night? You're ready, and you'll be dancing a full shift tonight. Maybe another the next. Then starting your internship the day after that. So the plan's just to relax, enjoy ourselves, and take it easy. It's a holiday weekend, after all. Maybe work on our suntans, or soak in the hot tub."

It sounded sinfully appealing -- after the last month, I was wound up pretty tight. I admitted: "A holiday weekend sounds wonderful."

Even if Dave had been home, I'd probably have joined her working on an all-over tan. With him absent, the decision was even easier. They've got a high privacy fence and their house is in an older neighborhood of one-story homes on large lots -- barring helicopters or drones, there was no way anyone could see us, even if we cared.

And Susan had been serious about "it's a holiday weekend" - she'd brought out champagne and a pitcher of orange juice and we were both sipping Mimosas. After my second one, I could really feel the effects. I wasn't drunk, but I was pretty relaxed -- hey, I'm not that big, I'm Chinese, and I don't drink much. So I didn't have much of a filter between my thoughts and my mouth.

"Susan, you told me you spend most of your time at home like this. Why do you like being nude so much?"

Yeah, not the most subtle way to find out. But I had wondered. I knew that nudity didn't bother her that much, or Nita either, but Susan seemed to embrace it.

Maybe she'd had too much also. I don't think she drinks much more than I do, and she's even smaller than I am. Or maybe she's just more honest with herself than I am. Anyway, she didn't hesitate.

"Because it turns me on. And Dave likes it. I want him to know that I'm available to him any time and any way that he wants me." She sounded both comfortable and matter-of-fact.

I must have gaped like a fish out of water. Susan giggled at me.

"No, I'm serious." She took another look at my face and giggled again. "Really! I'm a really kinky bitch, but Dave loves me anyhow. Being bare and available, and these" she swept a hand to take in her piercings "and my tattoos help remind both of us that I'm his kinky bitch. That I belong to him. Always."

Belong to him? Help remind her? My mouth opened before I could filter it.

"Dave made you do those? You belong to him?"

She'd giggled earlier, but that earned an all-out belly laugh. It took her a while to recover.

"You sound like he did! It really bugs him -- a lot -- if I act too submissive. He's got his own kinks, but that's not one of them. He challenged me! He told me that if being his slave slut it was that important to me, he'd give me what I wanted, but I'd have to convince him first. Show him that I was serious. These convinced him."

That sounded a lot better. I'd had a hard time seeing Dave as a domestic tyrant, anyhow -- you wouldn't want to get him mad, but he's pretty easygoing most of the time and it's obvious he adores her. Though I'd never thought Susan particularly submissive, either.

"You like being submissive? You?"

That earned another laugh and a hand waggle. "Sorta-kinda. A lot of the time. In the bedroom, anyway."

The things I was learning! The next question tumbled out.

"That's what turns you on?"

She grinned and shrugged.

"Well ... one of the things. Sometimes. I've got a lot of kinks. I told you I was a slut!"

She sounded quite cheerful about it.

I thought about it. It didn't sound like she was being abused - "submissive" or not, it sounded like it was her idea more than his. Not that I was in a position to criticize.

"I almost walked in on the two of you last night. When you were having sex."

My filters were still not working -- I wanted to sink through the floor!

She raised an eyebrow. Words started tumbling out of my mouth.

"I didn't mean to! It was after my shower -- I saw some light from the living room, and thought you'd left them on by accident. I really didn't mean to spy on you! I'm sorry!"

I searched her face. She didn't seem upset, just ... amused?

She grinned at me. "We'll remember to lock the door next time. Sorry if we shocked you."

I bit my lip and looked down.

"It didn't shock me. It's ... you two looked so happy together." I paused, then almost whispered "It turned me on. I wanted to be there with you. Both of you. I'm so bad!"

I dared a quick glance her way. She didn't look upset -- her grin was even wider.

"Drat. You should have come on in and watched. Or asked to join in - Dave and I could always use a new toy."

I squeaked. "Really?"

For a moment, her grin was downright predatory. "Ask us and see! Sweetie, why to you think I like stripping? I'm a total exhibitionist. And just as bi as you are. Dave and I have shared lovers before. We both think you're a very sexy girl, too."

I must have looked panic-stricken -- she reached over to pat my hand. "Don't look so scared! You're safe from us. Sex isn't -- was never -- part of the deal to stay here. Just quit beating yourself over the head about how bad you are, OK? You're not a bad person, you've done nothing wrong, and you're not going to shock either of us with your wicked ways."

My wicked ways? I stared at her for a moment, then started giggling. Her over-the-top shock therapy had worked: she wasn't upset, and now my worries seemed kind of silly.

I wasn't certain whether I was relieved or disappointed that her offer hadn't been serious. But with my big non-issue out of the way, the rest of the afternoon was just what I'd hoped for. We finished tanning, soaked in their hot tub, and when Dave got back I made a couple of my mom's recipes for dinner.

ooOoo

I was mostly relaxed as we drove to the club. Not totally, but "excited" far outweighed "nervous" when I thought about going onstage.

"Did you ever pick a name?"

"Um, maybe? Would you mind if I use another flower name like yours and Nita's? I was thinking of 'Spring Lotus' or 'Peony'."

Dave snorted a laugh. "If you do that, people will wonder if you're related."

Susan giggled. "They will! We can tell everyone that you're our younger cousin, Spring Lotus! Maybe you can get a matching tattoo!"

"Susan!"

She still looked amused. "Really, 'Spring Lotus' sounds fine. Maybe we should introduce you as our cousin. It's a nice hook; the customers will like it."

ooOoo

It was almost anticlimactic to be on stage. When I heard the DJ announce, "... and appearing for the first time tonight, Spring Lotus!" I bounced onto the stage and grabbed the pole to start my routine. On Jasmine's advice, I'd put together a performance that was "flashy, but not too strenuous", and practiced it enough that everything -- including stripping as I went - was smooth, almost automatic.

I realized I was having a blast. I'd started pole dancing almost on a whim, but I wouldn't have continued if I hadn't come to love it. And I did. Including this.

At some level, I'd always known that although suburban moms were taking up up pole dancing for exercise, its roots were in strip clubs. If I wanted to perform for an audience, it would here or someplace like it. And I really did want to perform -- it felt good to show what I could do!

Oh, I did feel a touch of butterflies in my stomach when I first loosened my top, but only a touch -- and I liked the look on the guys' faces when it dropped away, or I did a split, or bounced my boobs at them. Hey, that's one thing I can do better than Plum or Jasmine -- theirs jiggle, but mine are big enough for a proper bounce. I was showing myself off, and I loved it so much my nipples were puckered up and I could feel myself getting wet. Maybe my 'cousins' weren't the only exhibitionists.

And I could tell the customers liked me: there were a lot of tips on the stage at the end of my first set. By then, I was enjoying myself enough that it didn't bother me a bit when I did the spread-kneed crouch to thank them, either.

I'd been less relaxed about giving my first lap dance, though. Maybe it wasn't legally "sex work", but it felt awfully close. But it's part of the job -- a big moneymaker, for both the dancers and the club; Jasmine told me that's where she and Plum made the bulk of their money. I knew I could keep a guy interested, but I was still a bit nervous.

I shouldn't have worried. I hadn't circulated much at all when one of the guys asked me to dance for him. I looked him over -- youngish (late 20s, maybe), short hair, average size and build, wearing a sport shirt, khakis, and deck shoes. An office worker of some kind, maybe. And a little out of his depth -- he looked much more nervous than I felt. Oddly, that helped calm me -- I was the professional here!

So I led him into the lap dance area and got him settled down. A couple of the other girls already had customers -- Plum winked at me as as I led him in -- but there was enough room to give us a little separation.

I took Plum's advice to start off slowly, too -- once I had him laying back on the lounge, I knelt over him and began swaying to the music. His eyes followed every move I made. He swallowed convulsively when I ran my hands over my tits and lifted them toward him, and again when I winked and tweaked a nipple. I was enjoying myself. And I was definitely in control!

I stayed in control for the rest of the dance; he was very good at keeping his hands to his sides, even though I went through all the moves that Plum had shown me. Even when I briefly straddled his face; he went cross-eyed looking at my freshly-waxed pussy, but he didn't grab at me or try for a taste.

I rewarded him for his good behavior a little later: when I dragged my nipples across his face I made sure one popped into his mouth -- and I pushed it toward him a little. He might have been a little shy, but he wasn't stupid -- he gave it a gentle suck and circled it with his tongue before releasing it again. It felt good -- I gave him a smile, then repeated the move from the other side so he could sample its twin.

I had a lot of fun, but he had considerably more. When I finished, he gave me a very nice tip, more than he'd paid for the dance itself, and left smiling.

That's how it went all night -- dance for the crowd on stage, circulate the room to get one or two private dances, head backstage to put my costume back on, then repeat. There were minor variations -- not all the guys were as nervous as my first customer, some wanted to talk while I danced, one got a little handsy until I told him "No!" (I didn't need to repeat the warning -- he meekly put his hands back down before a bouncer noticed), but they were unimportant, barely noticed. I enjoyed everything -- dancing, teasing guys one-on-one, then seeing how far I could go with them without breaking the rules. It came as a bit of a shock when the DJ announced the end of the night and called us all on stage for a final round of applause.

I'd been told it was a slow night, with only the main stage in use, but besides the three of us there were still half a dozen more girls trying to change. I got some curious looks, but this late no-one seemed inclined to stop and chat -- everyone wanted to collect their money and head home. Well, so did I. Like my friends -- still Jasmine and Plum, until we left -- I didn't bother with underwear, just pulled a sundress over my head and stuffed my sweaty costume into my bag.

I thought I'd changed fast, but I was the last one in line to collect my money. Even after they'd taken out the share I needed to tip the support staff, it was a pretty impressive pile, over $500. Nearly as much as I'd make in a week working in one of my parent's stores -- and they told me this was a slow night!

I was probably grinning like a fool; I'd made a lot more money than I'd expected and had fun doing it. It must have been obvious from my expression - my friends were smiling knowingly.

Kitty looked amused, too. "Just for the record -- should I put you in the regular rotation?"

I nodded happily.

"Good! I'll schedule you for the same shifts as Plum, for now. I'll see you next weekend." She smiled and gave my shoulder a squeeze. "You did well. Keep it up, and you've got a job here as long as you want it."

ooOoo

I went over the night in my head as Dave drove us back to their house, trying to put things in perspective. I'd enjoyed myself. A lot, if I was honest with myself. If I continued to feel this way I'd probably want to keep dancing as long as I was in school. It wasn't just the money. Yes, I had enjoyed showing off my dancing skills. But I'd enjoyed showing off my body, too.

Was I a slut? Susan said that Nita wasn't, and I wanted to believe her. But she'd described them both as exhibitionists and cock-teasers and Nita hadn't argued. I certainly was! I'd done my best to take every guy I'd danced for to the very edge of his self-control. No, I hadn't given them actual sex, but I'd given them everything short of it.

And with some of the nicer guys, I'd definitely been aroused. Had been? I still was; my nipples were puckered, my pussy was a swamp, and if Dave and Nita couldn't smell my arousal it was because I was pretty sure she was in the same state. She'd plastered herself up against him as we walked to the car, anyway.

But I'd bet they both knew exactly how I was feeling.