Cindy's Anonymous Hotel Encounter

Story Info
Cindy has an anonymous encounter with neighbors in a hotel.
12.2k words
4.36
6.5k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is another story from my past. I think this works as a stand-alone story, but if you want to have more insight into me and some of the other characters mentioned in this story, you may want to read Cindy's Sexual Awakening.

******

I wasn't looking forward to this trade show. I usually enjoyed going to them, as I would often take the chance to find a handsome young man or beautiful young woman for some extracurricular activities. I had discovered during my first week of college that I had a very high libido and that I enjoyed sex with nearly anyone whom I found attractive, regardless of their gender. My husband was fully aware of this facet of my personality before we were married, and we had a rule that I could engage in any type of sexual activity that I wanted to while I was away from home, as long as I told him about it. This had worked out well for the 11 years we had been married and nearly always provided another orgasm for us both as I told him about my encounters.

But this show was in February in Chicago. I had grown up in Iowa, so I knew all about midwestern winters, but I had lived in California for the last 6 years and the prospect of below zero temperatures, as promised by the forecast, was not appealing, to say the least. On top of that, I was travelling to this show with Amir, the Vice President of my division and my boss's boss. He was an egotistical jerk who had been coming on to me since I was promoted about a year ago and while he wasn't completely unattractive, I wasn't going to fall into the trap of being the boss's mistress and dealing with the byzantine office politics that flowed from that.

As his actions had grown more overt, I thought about reporting him to HR, but I knew that would be the death-knell of my career. I am 5' 4" and while I weighed a bit more than my college weight after having two kids, I could still turn a head or two. I always dressed sexily and never wore a bra, even though my nipples were quite prominent, nearly always hard and extending from my B-cup breasts. I always got lots of attention from men (and many women), and I enjoyed it. But I knew that if I accused a man with a lot of power in the company of sexual harassment, I would be blamed for "asking for it," so I continued to politely parry his advances while documenting the most egregious instances including date, time, location, and witnesses, just in case. The frequency of his improper behavior had decreased in the last couple of months, so he likely had figured out I wasn't interested. That being said, this was the first time we had travelled together, and I was expecting him to renew his pressure to get together during the trip.

Amir (he insisted I call him by his first name) and I flew out on Monday afternoon with a return flight scheduled for Thursday afternoon, getting us home late that night. We had several meetings scheduled throughout the week, including taking customers to dinner on Tuesday and Wednesday. The flight on Monday went smoothly. Luckily, we didn't have to wait long for a cab out in the cold Chicago night and we shared the ride to our hotel. It was well after 10 PM by the time we checked into our rooms. I was pleased to find that our rooms were on different floors and other than a seemingly innocent offer to get a nightcap at the hotel bar, which I politely declined, Amir was on his best behavior.

I got to my room and immediately stripped. I liked the feeling of being naked and usually don't wear clothing if it wasn't required. The temperature in my hotel room was toasty warm, which felt good after even the brief exposure to the winter air. The room door opened into an entryway with a hard surface floor that provided access to a carpeted area with a queen bed and an armoire that held a TV. The entryway had a sink with a coffee station, a door to the bathroom, and an adjoining room door, the kind of door that opens inward in each room and can only be opened from inside that room. This allows access directly between the two rooms only if the doors are both opened from within their respective rooms. By the time I had called my husband, Thomas, to report I had arrived safely, and finished my nightly my beauty regimen, it was 11 PM. I crawled under the covers and I must have fallen asleep almost immediately.

I woke up to the sounds of a door slamming followed immediately by a woman shrieking with laughter.

"Benny, you really should not be here!" The woman's voice had a characteristic Indian lilt. "What would your wife say?" she continued teasingly.

"What Sarah doesn't know won't upset her at all," replied a man's voice, "and I don't plan on telling her, do you?"

"Well, that depends," the woman replied.

"Depends on what?"

"It depends on whether or not you can tame this Bengal tiger!" the woman quickly switched tones from light-hearted to alluring, "Can you do that, Benny? Can you tame the tiger inside me? My husband can't."

"Come 'ere Samira, let me show you." Benny replied, followed by a period of silence.

I looked at the clock. It was just after midnight and the voices had been very loud. I looked around the room trying to figure out exactly what was going on. I noticed that there was quite a bit of light coming from under the adjoining room door. I got up and padded over to the entryway to take a closer look. There was a good inch and a half gap under the door, and I could see into the entryway of adjoining room and into their bathroom when I got down on my knees and looked under the door.

"Hmmm, that is a good start, Benny." The voice was clearly coming from under the door. "You stay right there, this tiger has to pee!" Samira giggled wildly and I watched her feet from under the door as she made her way to the bathroom and closed the door. The sounds of her urinating were clearly audible.

"Probably those 4 Cosmos!" Benny yelled after her. One man's shoe followed by a second flew into their entryway as he kicked them off. He then turned on the clock radio and I heard him tune through several stations before settling for one playing some smooth jazz. I then saw his feet walk into their entryway and the amount of light coming from under the door decreased significantly as he switched off the main room light. He knocked on their bathroom door gently. "Hey, you gonna be done soon? I gotta pee too."

Their bathroom door opened, and I could see Samira's feet come up to Benny's and she stood on her toes. I convinced myself that I heard a kiss.

"All yours, big boy. Do not keep the tiger waiting." Samira's feet disappeared out of my view toward the bed and Benny walked into the bathroom and began to pee without closing the door. I couldn't see anything above his ankles under the door, but his stream sounded impressive as it splashed powerfully into the water of the toilet bowl. He flushed and turned off the bathroom light, leaving only a small amount of light coming under our shared doors, probably from a bedside lamp.

It was clear what was going on and I was getting aroused. From my very first night at college when I heard my next door neighbor, Liz, and her boyfriend, Tyrese, madly fucking, I have been turned on by listening (and watching) other people have sex. I got up and retrieved my egg vibrator from my suitcase, grabbed a pillow and blanket from the bed, and lay down on the blanket on the entryway floor with my ear up against the crack under the door. I could hear rustling and faint kissing noises.

"Oh, baby, I can feel your tiger gun," Samira purred softly. "Grrrrrr"

"Ya, Sami, it's definitely loaded now," Benny replied. "Do you think it is big enough for a tiger like you?"

"I had better inspect it. We can't have you going on a tiger hunt with a small caliber weapon, now can we." Samira giggled at her own joke.

I heard clanking sounds that I assumed were Benny's belt buckle and then more rustling noises.

"There, that is much better. Your gun certainly looks promising, but I think it needs cleaning before you try to hunt tiger, don't you. Let me clean it for you." This was followed by loud slurping and sucking sounds that continued for a minute or two, accompanied by some heavy breathing and moans that I could tell were coming from Benny.

By this time, I was rubbing my clit and pussy lips with my fingers, and I slid the egg vibrator into my wetness. It slipped in easily and I could feel it deep inside me, even though I hadn't turned on its vibrations. My nipples were hard and extended and I was using my other hand to roll my nipples between my thumb and forefinger, moving back and forth from one breast to the other.

Samira spoke next. "Mmmmm, that is one nice tiger rifle, Benny. Do you think it is cocked and ready to fire now?" Samira had put extra emphasis on the word "cocked" and slurping noises resumed once she stopped talking.

"OK, tiger, let me get you out of those clothes so we can see."

I heard the bed creak in an uncoordinated fashion and I could envision him removing Samira's clothing and the two of them lying naked, side-by-side. I heard new slurping and sucking sounds resume, somewhat different this time and accompanied now by female moans in place of the male moaning of earlier.

"Yes, baby, drink that tiger milk from my hard nipples, Ohhhhh, ya." Samira was whimpering loudly now.

"Is it time for me to shoot the tiger with my big, hard gun now that it's cocked and loaded?," Benny moaned, "Do you want me to use my gun, tiger? Do you want it bad?"

"Please baby, fuck me now!" Samira yelled, "Jam your cocked gun in me and give me your full load!"

At this I heard the bed creaking more rhythmically as Benny was clearly complying with Samira's request. I flipped the switch on my egg and I could feel it send its vibrations through my groin as I plunged one finger and then a second in and out of my hole.

"You like this, don't you Sami. Is my gun big enough? Do you like my big gun? Am I taming that Bengal tiger inside you?"

"Ohh, your gun is perfect. It fills me up. It is sooo much bigger than my husband's. I love your cock, Benny. Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh," Samira started to scream in time with the creaking of the bed. "Fuck that tiger! Fuck me hard."

"Man, oh Man -- I'm going to shoot my load. Can the tiger take my shot?"

"Oh, Oh, Yes, Please, Shoot, It, In, Me, Oh, Oh."

"God, Sami, you feel so good!" Benny moaned. The pace of the creaking and Samira's screams increased. "Ya, Oh, Fuck, Yes, Ahhhhhhhh!" Benny let loose.

"Oh, Oh, Ohhhhhhhh," Samira let out a full-throated scream.

I was moaning as well and lost track of what was going on in the room next door. I plunged my fingers into my slick hole and held the egg against my G-Spot while pressing my thumb against my love button, allowing the vibrations of the egg to transfer through my hand and stimulate my hard clit. I felt an orgasmic wave flow over my body and I probably let out a scream of some sort, although I don't really remember. I did continue to moan loudly, however, as my orgasm subsided and I removed my fingers from deep inside me and just gently rubbed my mound, even as the soft rattle of the egg's vibrations continued.

"Do you think she heard us?" I heard Samira whisper. This made me realize that, obviously, if I could hear them, they could probably hear me.

"I don't know, Sami. But it turns me on if she did. She obviously enjoyed herself."

"I, I guess so. Do you think she is alone?"

"It sounded like it was just her, I think. But that was a pretty good orgasm. Not as good as yours, though, honey," Benny replied. I heard Samira giggle.

"All because of your tiger gun, baby. Your big, loaded tiger gun."

As they were having this conversation, I turned off the vibrating egg and moved from the floor of the entryway back into my bed. I didn't want them to investigate further by looking under the door and seeing me there on the floor like a pervert. Once I got back to bed, I had more trouble hearing their conversation, but I did figure out that they were also attending the trade show for the next 3 days and worked for the same company. It was also clear that this was not their first rendezvous, and that they had been having an affair for some time. I heard Benny say good night and head back to his own room about 1 AM and I forced myself to go back to sleep.

I awoke to the room's alarm clock at 7 AM and turned on the Today show on TV to catch up on what was happening in the world. I thought about the previous evening, listening to my neighbors having sex and knowing that they had heard me as I pleased myself with my own orgasm. The thoughts seemed to automatically move my hand toward my nether regions and I stopped concentrating on the TV as I let the feelings coming from my pussy sweep over me as I greeted the day with another orgasm. It was about 7:45 by the time I recovered and headed to the bathroom to take a shower and apply my makeup for the day. I didn't look down at the floor until I was on my way back to the bedroom area to get dressed, but when I did, I saw a piece of paper on the floor in front of the adjoining room door. I picked it up and unfolded it to read its contents.

"We heard you last night and we know you heard us too. It seemed like you enjoyed listening to us, so you are invited to a repeat performance at 11 PM sharp tonight. Hope to hear you again then!"

Reading this sent fresh tingling sensations down my spine and right into my still moist pussy and I responded by gently rubbing myself again as I sat down on the bed and thought about the note. Should I respond? I couldn't wait until I had a chance to talk to my husband about this, but it was too early to call Thomas back in California. I checked my Day Timer for today's schedule. The show floor opened at 10 AM and our first meeting was scheduled for 10:30, but I had agreed to meet Amir for breakfast at 8:30, so I needed to get going. I knew I didn't have time to dwell on the note right then.

I got dressed and admired myself in the mirror. "Not bad for a 40 year old mother of two!" I said out loud. My blouse was buttoned up, hiding any hint of cleavage, but the lumps in the silk fabric created by my nipples were plainly visible, since I was sans bra. I grabbed my winter coat and my bag and started toward the door, before stopping suddenly. I grabbed the note and, impulsively, I gave the note a kiss, making sure that my lipstick made a good impression on the paper. I then slid the note back under the adjoining doors before confidently exiting the room.

We ate breakfast in the hotel restaurant. Amir openly stared at my nipples most of the time, even as we talked to each other about the day ahead, but I was used to that and it didn't really bother me. After breakfast we walked several blocks to McCormick Place, Chicago's convention center. It was very cold, but I had on a warm coat and the walk was invigorating. I was glad I had decided to wear slacks, however, as the cold air might have been a bit much blowing up between my legs if I had worn a skirt.

Once we got to the convention center, I excused myself to fix my hair and change from the comfortable shoes I had worn for the walk into some high heels from my bag. The day's meetings went well, but I didn't really get any time to myself, as Amir kept me by his side all day, touching me more often than necessary. The only time it was truly inappropriate was one time letting his hand slip from my waist to my ass, which I responded to by discreetly, but quickly, stepping away from him, without saying a word.

The customer dinner was with executives of a big Japanese company, so we went through the formalized exchange of business cards at their booth. They were using a different product line than the one that I managed, so I knew that I was along pretty much as eye candy. There were 5 of us, so Amir rode to the restaurant with the CEO in one cab while I rode with two VPs in another. Neither one of them spoke much English so we rode in silence, squeezed into the back seat of the cab. One of the men just stared straight ahead, but the other clearly had noticed my nipples and kept trying to sneak a peek down my blouse without me noticing. This made me smile and I undid two buttons of my blouse without hiding what I was doing before shifting my body to make sure he got a good view of one breast. I could see his reaction in his crotch, which he tried to hide, making his erection even more obvious.

The dinner went without incident. We departed the restaurant to head back to our respective hotels about 9:30 PM, with Amir and I sharing a cab. He had a few drinks in him and kept trying to peer down my blouse. This made me realize that I hadn't buttoned up again after my little show for the Japanese VP, so I rebuttoned my blouse and Amir seemed to get the message. He did, however, push a little bit harder to have me get a drink with him at the hotel, but I used the excuse that I needed to call my husband to make my escape up the elevator and get to my room alone.

Once safely in my room, I stripped, as usual and sat down on the bed to rub my feet, which were sore from wearing heels for almost 12 hours straight. They started to feel better after a few minutes of my self-massage, so I went to the bathroom to remove my makeup before pulling out my phone and dialing Thomas's number.

"Hello, Thomas here," my husband answered after several rings.

"Hi, honey, it's me. How's it going with the kids?" Our son, Sam, was 8 years old, in third grade, and could generally take care of himself, but our daughter, Jenny, was only 4 and could be quite a handful.

"Things are going smoothly. Sam had his Cub Scout meeting after school and Jimmy's mom said it was OK if he stayed there after the meeting. I picked him after getting Jenny from daycare. How was your day?"

"One day down, two to go," I responded. I forgot how much standing in heels all day can make my whole body hurt."

"Wish I was there to give you a good foot rub, and to rub a few other places while I was at it." Thomas's voice sent shivers down my spine.

"Ya, me too. I could use a good all-over massage from you. Can I get a rain check?"

"Sure, rain check issued. How's it going with Amir? I know you were kind of dreading it."

"He is behaving himself for the most part, although he made has made it clear that he is still interested if I change my mind. But my hotel room has had some interesting noises." My voice hinted at something more.

"You don't say. What kind of noises did you hear? Or was it you making the noise. I love your screaming, squirting orgasms!" Thomas easily figured out what I was hinting at.

"Well, the couple next door woke me up about midnight. It was clear that they were both married," I let that hang in the air for a few seconds before continuing, "but not to each other. They were both quite vocal. The woman was Indian and kept talking about being a Bengal Tiger." My feelings from the last night's events were starting to make my pussy moist.

"I bet you enjoyed that, didn't you sugar! Just like Liz and Tyrese?" Thomas knew about my first week of college (which I referred to as my "sexual awakening") and he knew Liz as we had remained good friends after college. He hadn't ever met Tyrese because he and Liz had split up before Thomas came into my life. Even so, I had told him many stories of their exhibitionism and the impact that hearing them fuck in the next room had on me that first night in the dorm.

"It was pretty hot, I will admit. And of course, I had to have my own fun."

"Did they hear you? You aren't very good at staying quiet, you know." Thomas laughed a little at his understatement.

"Yes, they heard me. In fact, they slipped a note under my door telling me that they heard me and want to repeat tonight at 11."