Cindy's Anonymous Hotel Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wow, it looks like you may enjoy this trip after all! You kind of hit the jackpot, didn't you."

"Ya, it does press all the right buttons for me. Hey, why don't I call you back at 11 and you can listen in to both me and them. I won't be there to lick the cum off your stomach afterwards, but I am sure you will manage on your own, somehow," I teased.

Thomas laughed at this. "Sounds like fun to me. The kids should be asleep by then and I can use my headphones to keep it quiet and be 'hands-free,' if you know what I mean."

"You do that. It's a date then. I will call you a little before 9 your time tonight. It may blow through the minutes on our cell plan this month, but it will be worth it." The thought of sharing my experience with Thomas made my nipples very hard and my juices began to flow as I realized I had less than an hour before my neighbors were slated to return.

"OK. We'll talk again in about an hour. I'm getting hard just thinking about it," Thomas admitted, "Love you."

"Love you, too," I responded before hanging up. The clock radio said 10:09. "51 minutes to kill," I mumbled to myself. I tried to read through some work documents, but quickly realized that I couldn't concentrate on them. I turned on the TV, flicking through the channels before giving up on finding anything interesting to watch.

Eventually, I decided to kill some time by taking a shower. The showerhead had multiple massage settings. I tried several different settings before settling on one to use to try to release some of the tension of the day from my neck and shoulders. I enjoyed the feeling of the warm droplets hitting my body in a syncopated rhythm, taking the tightness from my muscles and washing it down the drain.

I turned around and began to twist my nipples as the water massage began to work on my breasts. I closed my eyes and thought back to the previous evening, wondering what Benny and Samira looked like. Were they young or old? Fit or fat? Tall or short? I recalled the Indian lilt in Samira's voice and wondered if she had ever been with another woman. I tied to imagine Benny's cock as I backed up in the shower, letting the drops hit my pubic region, their massaging action having its effect on me. Samira had said he was bigger than her husband, but that didn't really mean anything. In my experience, most penises were only maybe 6 inches long, fully erect, even though most men thought they were bigger than average. I smiled at that thought and rubbed my mound gently, envisioning Benny's unseen cock entering my love canal.

I stayed in the shower for quite a while, enjoying the thoughts about my neighbors and the feel of the warm water, bringing myself to the brink of an orgasm without letting myself actually have the release. When I turned off the shower, the tension of the day was gone, but I had tightened my spring of sexual tension about as far as I could without breaking. I looked at the clock. 10:56 showed in big red numbers. I quickly grabbed a blanket and spread it out at the door to the adjoining room, grabbed a pillow, my rabbit vibrator (I always travelled with multiple toys), and my phone, and called Thomas. He answered immediately.

"Are they there yet?" he eagerly inquired without any pleasantries.

"No not yet," I responded. "But I am so wet. I played with myself in the shower, but I didn't let myself cum. I really can't wait."

"Well, I know how you feel. I haven't been this hard in a while. Wish I was with you."

"The technology to have video calls on our computers isn't very far away," I reminded him. "Maybe we'll be able to have virtual sex with remote controlled toys someday."

"Not as good as being with you, but even talking by phone is nice. Just to let you know, I am slowly stroking myself now, imagining you sucking on my cock."

"Hmm, sounds nice." I grabbed the rabbit vibrator and inserted it into my mouth, making slurping sounds into the phone and I heard Thomas moan a little.

Just then I heard the door to the room next door open and the light from next door began to shine from under the door.

"Thomas," I whispered, "they're here."

"OK, put it on speaker." Thomas spoke hurriedly. "We can talk more after."

"OK," I responded before following his instructions and setting my phone down next to my head near the opening under the door as Benny and Samira began to speak.

"Do you think she is there?" I heard Samira ask. I could see their feet standing in the entryway as they both kicked off their shoes. Benny was facing into their room with Samira in front of him. They were facing each other.

"Feel my cock!" Benny demanded. "It's a chick detector. What does it read." I could hear Benny's belt unbuckle and see his pants hit the floor followed by a pair of boxers as he stepped out of them and kicked them out of the way.

"Well, it is certainly detecting something," Samira giggled. "Why don't you turn around to get a bearing?" I could see Benny's feet begin to change direction as he slowly spun in a circle. He kept moving until he was facing our common doors.

"Chick detected at bearing 270," Benny cried.

"Oh yes, I can see from the angle of the dangle that she is quite close," Samira responded.

I giggled out loud at this.

"There, chick detection confirmed," Benny said as he turned back to Samira after obviously hearing my giggle. "Come here, beautiful. Let's get you out of this Sari." A few second later, I saw a pile of bright turquoise fabric appear on the other side of the couple's feet and I saw Samira stand on her toes as I could hear kissing sounds.

"You have such a beautiful body, Samira. I love your long black hair and your chocolaty skin. Your breasts are just right, big enough without being too big. Let me suck on them." Benny was clearly giving a play-by-play for my benefit, and I was enjoying it. I had plunged the rabbit vibrator into my pussy by then, but had left it turned off, for now, and just enjoyed the feeling of fullness in my groin. I could see that Benny had gone to his knees to suck on her breasts, so he was clearly a lot taller than Samira.

"Ohhh, baby," Samira moaned. "I love it when you suck on my nipples like that. Can you taste my milk, baby. I didn't pump tonight so that you could have some of my mother's milk. I know how much you love that."

The thought of Samira's lactation made me moan audibly.

"Baby, I think I heard her. I think she likes the thought of you sucking the milk out of my breasts. Do you like that, mystery girl?"

"Uh, huh," I responded as I clicked on my rabbit vibrator, letting its rattle fill the air.

"Baby, I think she has a toy," Samira said. "Get up. I want you to fuck me right here as she fucks herself with her toy." I could see from their feet that Benny had stood up and Samira turned to face our doors. I heard a thud on the door. From the position of her feet, which were facing me about 3 feet way and spread wide, I could tell that she had bent over and had her hands against the door, presenting her rear end to Benny for his use. "Fuck me with your big cock, Benny."

Benny's feet moved to between Samira's and I tried to image that the rabbit vibrator was Benny's cock as I could see Benny work to position his feet for the best angle to plunge his cock into Samira's pussy. After a few seconds, his feet stopped moving and I could see that he had begun a slow thrusting motion by the movement of his ankles. I moved the rabbit in and out of my pussy in time with his thrusts.

"I'm fucking you now, Sami. Can you feel my big cock move in, and out," Benny was talking in time with his thrusts, "and in, and out." Samira was moaning loudly in time with his thrusts.

"Ohhh, Baby. Yes, Fuck me harder."

Benny began to increase the frequency of his thrusts, grunting each time he rammed his rod into her chamber. The door began to make a banging sound with each thrust, emphasizing his power.

"Fuck," Benny began to grunt with each thrust. "Fuck -- Fuck -- Fuck"

I was moaning very loudly now, unable to control myself. I saw two small white puddles begin to form on the other side of the door as a steady drip of milk was flowing from each of Samira's nipples.

"Fuck me. Milk my titties. Squeeze the milk out of them." Samira was yelling now. If someone walked down the hall outside of our rooms, they would definitely have known what was going on.

"SAAAMIIII!" Benny screamed as he came up on his toes, his ankles angled like a sprinter in the starting blocks, making it clear that he had rammed his cock as deeply into Sami as he could, and was pushing hard against her. I imagined him shooting stream after stream of his hot cum against Sami's cervix.

"Fill me with your cum, baby! OH, FUCK!, ARRRGHHHH!" Samira screamed in response.

The feeling of the rabbit ears working on my clit along with the shaft buzzing deep in my pussy finally sent me over the edge and I screamed, unleashing a torrent as I squirted. I was completely without control of my body, as I seemed to watch from above. I pushed the vibrator hard into my twat and curled into a ball as my intense orgasm made me shake like I was having a grand mal seizure. Guttural sounds emerged from my throat. In that state I wasn't aware of anything going on in the next room as my body continued in the throes of my orgasm for what seemed like several minutes, although I was completely unable to track how much time had gone by.

Eventually, I regained control of my body, and became aware that the rabbit vibrator was still buzzing away. I reached down to turn it off and noticed that my legs were spread and raised up on the door, as if I had been trying to get my pussy as close to my neighbors as I could during my orgasm. I could see a virtual lake of my juices extending under the door. It merged with one of the puddles of breast milk on the other side, its clear liquid diluting the solid white liquid of the milk. Benny and Samira were no longer in their entryway, but I could see a puddle of Benny's cum on the floor where it had dribbled out of Samira's cunt.

"Do you think she is OK?" I heard Samira ask as Benny chuckled in response. It sounded like they had retreated to their bed.

"She sounded pretty OK to me. I think it is safe to say that she enjoyed herself immensely. Did you see the puddle of her juices flow out from under the door? And when I looked under the door, I think I saw her asshole. She must have scooted her ass up to the door. It was like there was this a single eye looking back at me."

Benny's last statement shocked me into action. I quickly gathered my composure and moved to the carpeted area. I sat on the floor, leaning against the bed. I shouldn't have been surprised to hear that Benny had looked under the door, just as I had, but I was. As I looked over toward the door, I could see my phone, still on the floor, casting a long shadow on my floor from the light that was still shining from under the door. I crawled over quickly and grabbed it before retreating to my position by the bed. The phone was dead. Just then I realized I had forgotten to charge it after a full day of use and wondered how long Thomas had been able to listen in.

It was more difficult to hear them now that I was away from the opening under the doors, but I could still hear some of their conversation about how turned on they had been. Benny said something about almost fulfilling his fantasy of a threesome. Samira mentioned that she had experimented with another girl in college, which Benny thought was hot. Soon, I heard the familiar rhythmic creaking of the bed accompanied once again by Samira's moans. I just sat there, enjoying the noises of their lovemaking, gently rubbing my nub with my right hand while rolling the hard extended nipple of my right breast between the thumb and forefinger of my left hand.

Benny had some real stamina for his second act; the bed creaking continued for a full 20 minutes. I counted three obvious orgasms from Samira and two gentle orgasms for me without any sounds from Benny other than some heavy breathing before Benny shot his second wad of the evening.

"FUUUUCK!" He erupted with a full-throated scream as the creaking stopped with a thud against the wall. I heard four more powerful thuds, each separated by several seconds and punctuated by a deep gasp for air. Samira was vocalizing the entire time, but only an occasional "baby" or "fuck" was intelligible from the sounds she made. Finally, I heard him collapse onto the bed as it made a loud creak, with Benny breathing like he had just finished a mile run and Samira continuing to speak in what sounded like gibberish to me, but was probably Urdu or some other Indian language.

I must have dozed off until I heard the bang of a door closing and saw that there was no longer any light coming from under the adjoining room door. I looked at the clock; it was 1:23. As I got up, I heard my phone bounce on the floor and realized that it still needed to be charged. I picked it up and groped around the bedside table for the charger cable to make sure I got it charged by morning. Once that task was complete, I laid in bed, spread-eagled, feeling the air from the heater of the room flow over me, and quickly fell asleep.

I had vivid sex dreams that night. When I woke from my 7 AM alarm, I was feeling horny and the bed was wet with my juices.

Once I figured out that I had been dreaming and that the sex dream wasn't real, it took me a few seconds to realize where I was. I reached for my phone and turned it on. It showed that I had a voicemail message, so I dialed in to hear it. It was from Thomas.

"Wow, sugar, that was pretty spectacular. I am guessing that your phone died? You were still screaming like you do when we got cut off. I heard pretty much everything, I think. The woman was nursing? Pretty hot! I managed to hold off from coming until you did. I shot quite a load! Like you said, I wish you had been here to lick it up. Anyway, call me as soon as you can, even if it is really early. I want to hear your side of the story right away. And I have an idea I want to share with you. Can't wait to talk! Love you!"

I was feeling pretty grungy from laying in my own juices all night long, so I decided to take a quick shower before calling Thomas. I looked down as I passed the adjoining room door and saw a note peeking from under the door. I picked it up and opened it. It simply said, "Encore? 11 PM tonight."

I smiled to myself. This was turning out to be a good trip after all. Last night had been thoroughly enjoyable and I was already looking forward to doing it again as I hopped into the shower. Once I got out of the shower and toweled off, I lay on the other side of the bed where it was still dry to call him.

"Morning, honey," I intoned as soon as I heard him answer. "Sleep well? I got your message."

"Slept like a rock." Thomas answered. "I was worn out just from listening. What did I miss?"

I started from the beginning, even though he had heard most of the first round, filling in a few details like getting turned with my ass to the door. I also told him about the milk leaking from Samira's tits forming puddles on the floor and the juices from my squirting flowing under the door, which he said was pretty hot to think about. I also mentioned the big pool of cum that had dripped out of Samira to complete the trifecta of bodily fluids on the floor of the room next door. I then told him that Benny had described looking under the door and seeing my asshole peer back at him.

"Sweetie, that is really making me horny." Thomas was breathing hard and I could tell that he was stroking himself.

"Are you hard, hon, are you jerking off your big, beautiful cock?" I asked him.

"Yes, Ma'am."

"No coming until I say it is OK." I said firmly.

"Yes, Ma'am," Thomas replied breathlessly.

Then I described the second round and Benny's incredible stamina, lasting a full 20 minutes. I embellished the story a little bit, filling in details about Benny and Samira that I just didn't know, since I hadn't seen them, but I basically stayed true to the actual experience with Samira coming 3 times and me coming twice before Benny finally erupted.

"Can I come now, honey, please?" Thomas begged.

"No, not yet. There's more story to tell."

"Really? I don't know if I can wait."

"You have to, honey. Those are the rules."

"OK. I'll hold it." He was panting into the phone and I began to rub my pussy in response to his excitement.

"I had this really wild dream last night after listening to them. I was still in this hotel room, but I dreamed that Benny poked his cock under the door, like it was a glory hole. His cock was like a giant snake as it came under the door and then rose up with its big head rising toward the ceiling. Samira was on my side of the door, and we took turns sucking on Benny's cock and then riding it like a bucking bronco. His cock extended so far that it held us up off the ground as we rode it, swaying back and forth like some sort of carnival ride. It then split into a two headed monster cock and both Samira and I rode our own head of Benny's cock as we kissed and caressed each other's breasts and clits with the cock heads moving in and out of each of us."

"PLEASE?" Thomas whimpered through the phone.

"Now!" I moaned as I allowed another orgasm to rock my body. I heard Thomas grunt loudly into the phone and I knew he was pumping his wonderful cum all over his stomach and chest. I pinched my nipple hard and let out a low scream, but didn't squirt, although it did make a nice wet spot on the formerly dry half of the bed.

I let the warm feelings subside, listening to Thomas's heavy breathing through the phone as I fought to regain control of my breathing.

"Did you spray any onto your face?" I asked.

"Not quite, but almost." Thomas chuckled softly. "Last night I did, though; probably 2 or 3 spurts made it to my face. I was incredibly turned on listening in. Even got some in my mouth!"

"Lucky you," I laughed, "I love the taste of your cum."

"Ya, I swallowed it. I don't know how you manage to swallow a full load. Didn't have to worry about that this morning, though, only made it to my neck."

"This is a nice way to start the day with you, hon. Not as good as riding that morning wood in person, but pretty nice given the circumstances."

We talked for a while about our respective schedules and what the kids had going on. Before I hung up, I had one more thing to tell him.

"There was another note this morning. It just said, 'Encore? 11 PM tonight.'"

"Hey, I had an idea last night after we got cut off. And I think you would definitely be up for it given your dream. What if you invited them to get together in person for a threesome instead of just listening through the door? You could keep it dark so you wouldn't recognize each other and it would all be anonymous. I wonder if they would be up for it? The worst they could do is say no."

"I did hear them talk about Benny having a threesome fantasy."

"Ya, what man doesn't?" Thomas chortled.

"And Samira said something about being with another girl once."

"Sounds like there's a good chance they would be up for it." Thomas sounded excited. "Are you going to ask them?"

"Let me think about it." I replied, knowing full well that I would, but wanting to keep Thomas in suspense.

"Well, I hope you do," Thomas responded. "Let me know what you decide. I can't wait to hear about it."

"I will. Give the kids a kiss for me. Love you."

"Will do. Love you, too."

I sat there, still naked, thinking about how to make the invitation. I wasn't sure if Samira was still in her room and I didn't want the maid to find my note, so I decided I should wait until I got back to the room that evening to pass it back under the door. But I did take the time to write it out.