Cindy's Anonymous Hotel Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I will leave my side of the door open tonight. Should you decide to open your side of the door and walk through, I promise you an evening to remember. No clothing. No talking. No lights. No faces. I hope that you decide to join me."

I folded up the note and put it in my bag before getting dressed for the day. I didn't have to meet Amir until 3 PM for a meeting with a potential customer at their booth, so I splurged on a cab to get to the convention center a little bit after the show opened. That way I didn't have to brave the cold for very long. I walked around the show floor, checking out the competition and some new technology that looked interesting, but also doing some serious people-watching, keeping an eye out for a short Indian woman with a tall man.

I met Amir for a string of meetings the lasted from 3 PM until 6 PM when we had to leave to meet Tim, the CIO of one of our largest customers, for dinner. Once we got to the restaurant, the Matre'd took us to our table where Tim was waiting for us.

"Cynthia," Tim rose to greet us as we approached, "you look even more beautiful than the last time we met." I blushed slightly as we embraced. As dinner progressed, it was clear that Tim was flirting with me, but I kept thinking about my planned rendezvous later that evening, so I politely responded but didn't really flirt back. I kept bringing the conversation back to the business at hand, which was getting his feedback on our products. I got the feedback from him I was looking for, and thanked him as we all got up to leave, planting a quick kiss on his cheek before Amir and I got into our cab.

Amir had too much wine at dinner and was getting handsy in the cab back to our hotel. It got even worse in the elevator of our hotel where he made a clumsy attempt to kiss me which I had to forcefully reject by roughly pushing him away. He then actually tried to pull me out of the elevator when it stopped on his floor, begging for me to come to his room with him for "a little fun." I managed to stay in the elevator and make it to my floor without him, but I was still a little bit worried that he might come up and try to find my room.

As it was, I breathed a sigh of relief once I was safely ensconced in my room with the door locked. I was feeling very frazzled and tense, but I knew that Thomas would be able to help me calm down. I called him even before I got my dress off.

"Hello, Thomas, here," he answered as usual.

"Honey, it's so good to hear your voice," I sobbed into the phone. "I had to fight off Amir tonight. He was drunk and he tried to kiss me and literally tried to pull me off the elevator with him."

"Sweetie, that is terrible. Maybe it is time to report him to HR."

"Thomas, if I do that, they'll just sweep it under the rug and blame me. I've seen it before."

"We could file a lawsuit. Some guys in my firm specialize in that."

"No, No. I just want to do my job. I don't want to get a reputation as a trouble-maker in the industry. Word gets around and I already have a reputation as a bit of tease which, so far, I have been able to use to my advantage. If I report Amir, that makes me toxic."

"I know sweetie, I know." Our conversation paused for quite a while as I just sat there feeling Thomas's empathy and care come through the line. "I love you."

"I love you, too. I wish you were here to hold me tight."

"Me, too." The conversation halted again and I looked at the clock. It said 9:55.

"So, honey, I had decided to invite the neighbors over tonight like you suggested. But now I don't know. I'm still so upset."

"It's OK, sweetie, whatever you want to do. Have you taken a shower since you got back to your room? That always helps calm you down."

"No, I haven't. The shower in the room has a massage head. I used it last night and it did help me relax."

"So why don't you take a shower and see how you feel after that. You have about an hour before they get back, right?"

"Ya, their note this morning said 11."

"Take some time, relax, get Amir out of your head and just think about what you enjoy doing. Make a decision for Cindy, not Cynthia." I had referred to my serious side as Cynthia and my fun-loving side as Cindy ever since my college roommate, Tammy, had decreed such upon our very first meeting. "You can let me know what you decide tonight or in the morning, whichever works best for you."

"You're the greatest, honey."

Thanks, but I have to go. Sam is yelling that he needs help with his homework and Jenny is in the bathtub, so I need to check on her. I will give them your love."

"Thanks, bye."

I decided to take Thomas's advice and got into the shower. I let the warm water wash away the stress of dealing with Amir and visions of last night's dream came into my mind. I thought of the feelings that I had in response to both Samira and me kissing and caressing each other as we both rode on Benny's double-headed cock and my excitement about the adventure with them started to reemerge. By the time I got out of the shower and got dried off, I had decided to go through with it. I retrieved the note I had written earlier from my bag, and slid it under the door into the adjoining room.

I thought about what I needed to do to prepare. The room had good black-out drapes. I adjusted them to make sure that no light got through. I pulled the bedspread off the bed and folded it, laying it down beside the armoire where it was out of the way, before pulling down the covers to expose the top sheet. I grabbed my towel and placed it on the floor in front of the entry door to keep light from the hallway out of the room. I smiled to myself as I thought about the only other times that I remembered doing that, which were when Tammy and I smoked pot in the dorm, although then it was to keep the pot smoke out of the hall, not to block the light from coming in. I unplugged the coffee pot which had a red power light and put a towel over the nightlight that was permanently fixed in the bathroom.

I then turned off the room lights to see what I might have missed. The clock radio glowed a bright red 10:33 before I unplugged it. At that point, the only light I could see was a red LED from the smoke alarm, but I couldn't do anything about that. It didn't provide enough light to see anything anyway.

I turned on the lights again for my final prep. I laid my vibrating egg and rabbit vibrator on the bedside table so that I would be able to find them in the dark, just in case we decided to use them. I then sent off a quick SMS message to Thomas, saying 'It's a go,' before plugging in my phone so that it would be recharged by the morning. I then noticed the charging light of the phone, so I decided to move the phone and charger into the bathroom, wrapping the phone in a towel to keep it from glowing.

Feeling ready, I went to the adjoining room door and stood there for several seconds before taking a deep breath and reaching for the knob. I slowly opened the door exposing the backside of the door of the adjoining room. The door on my side made a slight creaking sound as it opened, probably because it was so seldom used. The backsides of both doors were painted a flat white and there was no knob. They just had a plain metal disk covering the place where the knob would normally be attached to the door. I wiped a few cobwebs out of the doorway with a towel and contemplated what I hoped would happen in less than 30 minutes.

I finally decided I was ready, so I turned out the room lights. I couldn't see a thing. I felt my way back to the bed and lay down, staring toward the ceiling with only the little red LED from the smoke alarm visible. I ran my hands over my body in anticipation. My nipples were erect and hard, extending from my breasts like little soldiers standing guard of their own private mountain. I thought about them suckling the lips of two strangers in a few short minutes and they stood even higher, almost three quarters of an inch out from my breasts. I pinched them and felt an electric shock run from each nipple down to my crotch and then up to my brain, causing me to let out a small gasp.

My pussy was oozing my juices with anticipation. I reached my hand down and traced my finger around my labia. I used the moisture coming from my hole to lubricate my finger's path around my mound. When I got to my clitoris, I pulled back its hood, exposing my nub to the air of the room. It was hard and tingled like it was ready to emit sparks if anything got too close to it. I fought the urge to rub myself to a quick orgasm, so instead I ran my hands over my stomach and hips, avoiding my sensitive nipples and pussy, which just heightened their sensitivity.

As I lay there for what seemed like hours, I began to worry. What if they didn't come back to the room tonight? What if they saw my note and decided not to open their door. What if they didn't like my body or didn't like something that I did to them? I was in such a state of high sexual arousal, I wasn't really thinking straight. What if they brought in other people? What if they were dirty and stank? What if Benny's cock was too big for me? What if Samira didn't want to touch or be touched by me. My mind was racing wildly.

Suddenly, I heard a door open and saw light come from under the door to the next room.

"I am so excited, Benny. Last night was so great. Do you think she will be there again tonight?"

"I bet she will be," Benny replied. "It really seemed like she was into it. We will see soon enough I -- Is that a note?"

"Yes, it is a note." I heard some shuffling from next door.

"What's it say?" Benny asked?

"She, she wants us to come join her in person!" Samira gasped. "She says, no clothing, no talking, no lights, no faces."

I lay motionless, holding my breath, waiting to see how they would respond.

"You mean a threesome?" Benny asked hopefully.

"Well, she didn't actually say that, but she promises an evening to remember," Samira's lilt gave the phrase a musicality the was promising.

"What do you think?" Benny asked. They were heading into their room now and I could tell that they were talking, but they had lowered their voices and I couldn't make out what they were saying.

I finally had to start breathing again, letting out a gasp, before starting shallow, nearly silent, breaths to allow me to hear even the slightest sound from next door. I remained motionless. I could scarcely contain my feelings, a weird mix of extreme excitement for what I hoped would happen with terror that they might not accept my invitation.

The noise of their talking stopped, followed by a long pause of near absolute silence. I have no idea how long the pause lasted -- it seemed like forever. Then, without warning, the light from their room was extinguished and I once again held my breath, hoping that the door would open. I heard a slight click, followed by a faint squeak. I couldn't see anything, but I knew that they had opened their side of the door! I nearly let out a scream of excitement, but managed to maintain my silence, listening for what would come next.

The squeaking stopped.

Finally, I thought I heard some movement. I could barely see the faint silhouette of two bodies in the doorway, backlit from little bit of hallway light coming from under their entry door. They were slowly moving in my direction. As they got closer, I could hear them breathing; at least one of them was breathing quite heavily, almost panting. I wondered how long it would take them to make it to my bed and just as the thought occurred to me, I heard and felt a thump, followed by a soft "ow," as one of them bumped their shin into the bedframe.

A hand touched my thigh, followed by a second. I thought that they were from the same person, but I wasn't sure. I wondered if it was Benny or Samira, but I didn't really care. I let out a soft moan as the hands worked their way up toward my pussy. I opened my legs a bit wider, inviting the set of hands in, hoping that they would touch my pussy and feel my wetness.

Without warning, I felt a pair of lips kiss my shoulder. They repeatedly kissed me, as they worked their way up my neck to my face as I felt a finger finally lightly touch my pussy, causing me to jump slightly and gasp. The lips found mine and we began to kiss in earnest as the finger worked its way up and down my slit, spreading out the lubrication, before gradually entering me, pushing slowly into my wetness.

I still had no idea who was doing what to me. It could have been the same person kissing my lips and fingering my pussy or each of them doing one thing. In my arousal, it felt like they were two disembodied body parts, both there just to pleasure me. I gave into my feelings and when the fingers moving in and out of my pussy were joined by another massaging my clit, I arched my back and stifled a scream as the sexual tension I had built up over the last hour suddenly released, causing my first orgasm of the evening.

Only after I began to recover from my orgasm did I reach up to feel the head and body of the person kissing me. From the long hair and smooth skin, I was pretty sure it was Samira and that was confirmed when she crawled on top of me and put her breast to my lips. I could feel the wetness of her pussy on my stomach as I began to suck on her nipple. She sighed as her milk let down, flooding my mouth with her sweet, warm, creamy, liquid nourishment. I drank greedily from her breast as I felt her move her hand down to her crotch and begin to rub herself.

Benny had moved down between my legs and I could feel his breath on my wetness, his beard stubble rubbing the inside of my thighs. I heard him breath in deeply, taking in my musk, before beginning to root around in my pussy with his face, his nose pushing aside my wet love lips as he nodded his head up and down, rubbing his nose against my clit with each pass.

The milk was still flowing into my mouth when Samira's switched me over to her other breast. As soon as I began to suck on her nipple, a torrent of her mother's milk filled my mouth. I could hardly swallow fast enough to keep up at first as Samira had her first orgasm, hugging me tight to her breast as she screamed into the pillow.

Benny had started fucking me with his tongue by this point, lapping up my juices to the best of his ability, his nose still massaging my clit as he moved his tongue in and out of love tunnel. Samira began to slide down my body, leaving a wet trail of her juices on my stomach from her pussy, her breasts each continuing to leak milk onto my chest as our lips met once again and we began to kiss passionately. Benny started moving back and forth between my pussy and Samira's with his tongue, while using his fingers on the other pussy to be able to simultaneously stimulate both of us.

I was beginning to get close to a second orgasm when Benny pulled away and jerked both of us down closer to the end of the bed. I could tell that my butt was right on the edge with my legs hanging over. Samira was shorter than me, so her pussy was about at my bikini line. He suddenly rammed his cock into her waiting wetness causing his balls to drag over my clit, massaging it with every movement of his cock, in or out.

After barely a dozen strokes, Benny withdrew his cock from Samira and poised it in front of my opening, its head just barely touching me as he held it there for several seconds. I could feel its tip push my labia aside as he gradually shoved his fat cock into me, bit by bit. I enjoyed the feeling as his meat entered me, stretching my vaginal walls as he went deeper and deeper. It inched into me slowly, expanding my love canal and giving me a warm feeling of fullness. He kept pushing until I could feel his balls against my ass. I hadn't felt any pain from his length even after taking him all in. As he started to fuck me, moving his cock in and out, slowly, deliberately, his glans ridge was perfectly positioned to rub against my G-spot and I was on the brink of my second orgasm when he pulled his cock out of me and switched back to fucking Samira, his balls once again stimulating my clit as he moved his cock in and out of Samira's wet cave.

Samira was moaning loudly now. She had broken off our kiss and was laying on top of me, writhing in pleasure as Benny alternated between fucking me and fucking her. He was switching between us every few strokes and my pussy was demanding that he keep his cock in me long enough for me to come. The next time he switched from Samira to me, I wrapped my legs around him and would not let him pull out of me. This seemed to excite him and he started pumping into me faster. The feeling of the head of his cock rubbing against my G-spot was too much and I screamed as I started to squirt my juices all over his crotch. I could feel my pussy contracting on his cock as he kept on thrusting in and out. I was squeezing Samira tightly and kept my legs wrapped around Benny as he continued to fuck me wildly.

Once my orgasm began to subside, I loosened my legs and Benny moved up to fucking Samira with the same increased pace that he had been using on me. Samira reacted to his cock entering her pussy almost immediately. Like a pump that had already been primed, she started to orgasm within two to three strokes, screaming loudly and yelling "Fuck Me" over and over.

That finally did it for Benny. He rammed is dick hard into Samira's cunt and yell "Damn." I could feel his balls twitch on my clitoris as he pumped his sperm deep into Samira's womb. He continued to thrust every few seconds, pumping more cum into her each time he arched his back to thrust, until he collapsed on top of the two of us. After a while, his cock plopped out of Samira's pussy, and I could feel their warm bodily fluids leak from her opening and onto my skin.

After he regained his strength, Benny stood up and Samira rolled off of me onto the bed. I sat up on the edge of the bed and reached out to find Benny in the dark. I found his leg and pulled him over to me. He was so tall that his cock was right at my mouth level. I took it into my mouth, savoring the combination of his cum with the juices from both Samira and myself. He wasn't very hard, so his cock was much smaller than it had been while he was fucking me, and I had no trouble getting it all into my mouth.

Benny reacted by stroking my hair and pulling my face into his crotch. I continued to suck him and his cock began to grow and firm up. As it grew, his member filled my mouth, making my jaw ache as I opened it wide enough to accommodate its girth. I was able to take his full length into my mouth and throat, and he began to face fuck me.

Samira had turned on the bed and her head was right at my side as she reached up to feel my breasts. She gasped a bit as she felt them. My nipples were rock hard and long, very different than her soft milk spigots. I gently pushed Benny away and crawled on top of Samira. I began to lick Samira's cunt, sucking Benny's cum out of her hole as I positioned my pussy over her face, my ass in the air in front of Benny. I could feel his hands on my ass and then his cock at my entrance. I desperately wanted his cum inside me. I knew I had said "no talking," but I couldn't help but growl, "fill me with your cum" as he pushed his short fat member into my willing hole.

Benny wasted no time after hearing me, fucking my pussy like a madman right from the start. Samira was reacting to the attention I was giving her pussy and started to wriggle underneath me. I felt her tongue begin to lick my clit as Benny's cock continued to ram in and out of my pussy. A drop of sweat hit my back; Benny was working hard. The pace of his fucking was intense. I was getting closer and closer to my third orgasm of the night due to the combination of the G-spot stimulation from Benny's cock and Samira's tongue on my clit.