Cindy's Anonymous Hotel Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally, the feeling of my tongue on her love button was too much and Samira started to come one more time with a scream. Her pussy quivered as I continued to lap up her juices with my tongue. Benny gave a massive push, thrusting his cock as deep into me as he could, moving me several inches to the point I couldn't reach Samira's pussy with my tongue anymore. I could feel his seed hit my cervix as it spurted out of his fat cock.

It was finally way too much for me and I felt a massive orgasm take over, bigger than my previous two that evening, the kind where I had an out-of-body experience. I felt like I could see my pussy juice squirt out all over Benny's cock and balls and then run down into Samira's face as she frantically fought for her breath in the midst of her own orgasm. I continued to squirt and I could hear myself let out a scream as I buried my face between Samira's legs. Benny pulled out and then plunged his cock deep into me once again, as I continued to squirt what seemed like gallons of my juices all over Samira's face. I think I passed out at that point.

When I regained consciousness. Benny and Samira were on laying on either side of me, sucking my nipples and gently rubbing my pussy. I could feel Benny's flaccid cock on my lower leg, out of reach, but I could reach Samira's pussy with my hand and she reacted with a gentle moan in response to my touch. After a few minutes, Benny got up and kissed me on the lips and jostled Samira's shoulder. She gave me a deep lingering kiss before getting up as well. I could see their silhouette's as they walked to the open door and closed their side of the door behind them.

I didn't have the strength to move so I just fell asleep where I was. When I woke up, I could see light around the edges of the blackout curtains, but I had no idea what time it was. The bed was a mess, with a mixture of semen, pussy juice, and breast milk making most of the bed wet. I noticed that the other side of the door was closed, but my side of the door was still open, so I got up and closed the door on that chapter of my life as I knew I would never see Benny or Samira again; although, in fairness, I had never actually SEEN them at all.

I uncovered my phone in the bathroom and noted the time. It was already 9:44. I had no idea how long my short-term ménage à trois had extended into the night, but I did feel refreshed; I was glad that I had not set a wakeup call. I didn't need to meet that asshole Amir until 1:15 to catch our flight, and I didn't want to chance running into him on the show floor, so I decided to just stay in my room until lunchtime and then eat something at the hotel before meeting him for our shuttle ride to the airport.

I took a shower, which I sorely needed and was very refreshing, before calling Thomas. He was already at the office. I couldn't go into the details of my evening while he was at work, so I simply told him that I had met up with the neighbors and they were very nice. This elicited a deep chuckle from Thomas and I promised I would give him the full story that night after the kids were asleep.

When I finally did meet up with Amir, he was very apologetic about his behavior of the previous evening. I firmly told him that it was highly inappropriate, probably illegal, and that it had better not happen again or I would report him to HR. He never acted overtly inappropriately to me again, and even promoted me about a year later.

I got home that evening and the first thing I did was to give Thomas a sloppy kiss and a big hug. I promised him that I would take good care of him soon and then read bedtime stories to the kids as Thomas was finishing up some work in his home office. As soon as the kids were asleep, I stripped off my clothes and interrupted his work. We fucked for the first time that night right on his desk before moving into the bedroom, where I managed to get him off 2 more times as I told him about my little fling. This was very unusual for him as he was usually a one and done kind of guy. I don't even know how many times I came that night, but I did wish that I had a maid to take care of washing the sheets the next day.

I have had many anonymous encounters over the years, both before and after that week in Chicago, but that was the only time that I ever had an experience quite like that. I sometimes wonder what happened to Samira and Benny; whether they divorced their spouses and married each other or dropped their affair and went back to their marriages. Sometimes I daydream that they get together each year at the same hotel in Chicago, waiting to see if I will magically reappear. But such magic doesn't usually happen. I just hope that their memories of our three nights together are as warm and sexy as mine are.