Cindy's Bikini - College Age Hooker

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ta da! Here's my boobs! Heh."

Standing a few feet from Gina, I made my hands into the shapes one makes when they feel up boobs and gave her a look like I was asking for permission to do just that.

"Oh. Of course! Please feel away."

I felt good about that as it made it seem like I really wanted to feel up her tits, even though I didn't have any sexual desire to actual feel my friend up. After we spent some time groping each other's topless bodies, I stepped our time together to the next level.

I dropped my hand down lower on her body, caressing her stomach for a bit before making it to her panties. I started rubbing the outside of them, feeling the outside of her labia through the material. Gina's face went even redder I think and she stood there doing nothing but enjoying the touch of a woman. Eventually her eyes burst open.

"Should... should I be doing that to," she asked trembling.

I gave a small nod and smile. "I have no idea what I'm doing down there. I can't even masturbate myself."

She moved her hand down to my panties and started rubbing in a similar manner to what I was doing to her. I gave a bit of an exaggerated breath when she touched me. She wasn't skillful, but she wasn't bad either. She was gentle and soft handed.

"Is.. is that good?" I responded with a big nod and smile.

We kept at this for a while. Gina was really enjoying herself and I tried to show I was getting sexual pleasure out of her clumsy moves as well. Not that it was going to happen, but a few more session and she could become very good at this. I eventually withdrew my hand and she did the same. I guided her to the bed and laid her on her back. We were reaching the 'climax' of the evening as I saw it. Gina looked lost as I climbed on top of her. I started kissing her on the lips again and then lowered down to her neck, breast, stomach and then found myself over my friend's panties that were showing some moisture spots from where I had been rubbing her. I looked up at her face, grabbed the sides of her panties, and pulled them down. I was met with the clean shaven pussy of the girl I had known almost a decade. A pussy I was about to give its first oral experience to and, I planned, its first orgasm.

"I don't normally, but I figured it would be best for today if I was fully shaved. I hoped that's okay." I looked up at her and licked my lips which put a large smile on her face.

This wasn't my first rodeo going down on a woman. Despite my efforts to half-ass it, I had managed to make Ashley cum a good number of times with my tongue. Today, with my second lesbian partner ever, I was going to put in an actual effort. I started off lightly kissing around her inner thigh. Throwing in the occasional lick. When I would switch from one side to the other, I'd briefly paused over her pussy and lightly breathe onto it, which got a nice reaction from her. After teasing her for a bit, I hovered my mouth over her vagina and started running my tongue up and down it, ever so gently. By now Gina was getting very vocal. I was wondering if she was going to cum from just this.

Sensing she didn't need much more teasing, I went full in on her clitoris. As soon as I made contact with it, Gina slapped her hands on the bed and gripped the sheets hard. I worked her clit in all directions with my tongue, not stopping until the job was done. Gina, started arching her back and breathing harder and harder. All of a sudden she went silent and stopped breathing. After almost five seconds she fell back down to the bed and tried to catch her breath. I had made her cum. I sat down at the foot of the bed in between the trembling legs of the girl I had just taken their lesbian virginity from. She then shot up and started kissing me vigorously.

"Oh my god thank you, thank you. That was everything I wanted and so much more. You've taught me so much about myself today." I gave a little bow.

I started to get up thinking we were done when her hand grabbed my shoulder.

"Wait. There's more I want to do. I don't want to be a selfish lover. I doubt I can get you to feel like I just did, but I want to try."

I was worried she would want this. With no way to tell her not to without likely hurting her, I accepted that she was going to go down on me. I laid on the bed and she copied the actions I had done to her. Starting off by kissing me on the lips and moving downwards and eventually taking off my panties. 'Ta-da, there's my pussy!' I thought in my head trying to break the tension at least in my mind. She started licking my pussy, again trying to mimic what I did to her earlier. I was getting pleasure out of it, but her movements were erratic. I put on a show of heavy breathing and other indicators I was enjoying it. Overall I was enjoying it, but after five minutes I knew I wasn't going to cum. I sat up and went to my usual move of kissing her. After a few smooches, she looked at me.

"Sorry I couldn't get you to cum like you do for me. You've had a lot more practice than me I'm guess."

That's true, as embarrassing as it was to me.

"Was it at least somewhat good?" I shook my head rapidly yes to give her what encouragement I could.

Feeling we were done I got up to head to the bathroom to clean up, but again my naked friend stopped me.

"Wait. I know this might be selfish, but I don't know when if ever I will get another chance to do anything like this. I guess I also paid a lot of money for this so I shouldn't feel bad asking. But I want to 69 with you. Okay?"

This, just like her asking to go down on me, wasn't unexpected. I feigned an enthusiastic nod yes and prepared myself for more of my friend's pussy in my face. I laid down on the bed and she positioned herself over me. As Ashley had given me numerous times already, I was left with a view of female friend I never thought I'd see. Her pussy, soaked from my previous act, was inches from my face. I could tell she was waiting for me to make the first move and so I lifted my head and tasted her pussy yet again.

Gina proved before she is very sensitive and having already cummed once tonight, I felt there was no need to tease her or build her up. I started licking her aggressively and she reacted accordingly. Her legs and ass started spasming and she let out a big moan. I thought she would forget that she was suppose to be licking me as well, which would suit me fine. But she finally woke up from the initial rush and started licking me. She tried to equal my aggressive licking style which I had not experienced yet. Ashley would always tease me and go slow. What was surprising is how effective it was on me. I found myself having to take a momentary break occasionally from licking Gina to catch my breath or let out an audible moan. I figured I could get her to cum pretty quick before she could make much progress on me, but now I wasn't sure that would happen. I doubled my efforts and the way Gina was reacting I thought I might be seconds away from her having an orgasm. She was loudly moaning and squirming, but she wasn't cumming.

Ten minutes later and Gina was still withholding her second orgasm. She was really working my pussy with her tongue, as was I with hers. I was losing focus and barely able to keep myself licking her. Finally I gave in, she was going to make me cum. Once I relaxed, she hit my clit just exactly right and I reached my climax of pleasure. My loud yell and slaps on the bed didn't detract her from continuing to pound my pussy with her tongue which seemed to only make my orgasm more intense and longer.

"Oh fuck!" I yelled out as my orgasm continued.

Finally my body relented and I could breathe again. Gina had finally stopped going down on me and sat at the foot of the bed with a huge smile. I felt good having given her this experience. I just wish it didn't involve me having lesbian sex with a long time friend.

"I'm glad I was able to figure out how to make you cum. It was almost better than the three orgasms you gave me, not counting the one from earlier."

Three orgasms? I gave her three orgasms during that time? I didn't know what was more impressive, me giving her those three in that short amount of time or her experiencing that many without letting any of them distract her from going to town on my pussy with her tongue.

It also hit me that I had spoken. True it was during a very intense orgasm, but I spoke nonetheless. Gina didn't indicate she recognized my voice, but I was worried. I needed to be careful while playing prostitute.

"Okay, I think that will be enough. Again, you were worth everything I paid. I'll never forget tonight. I have this video to remember it by anyway!"

She grabbed her phone of the stand. Fuck. I had forgotten about that. How many times is she going to watch me yelling out loud when I came? Will she eventually make the connection? I calmed myself down that would be very unlikely. It was barely two words. But still, I had forgotten I was being recorded and realized I put on quiet the act for her. I imagine she will be masturbating to that many times in the future. Especially now that she learned a lot about her body.

Gina got dressed, gave me a last kiss and left. I got dressed myself and left the hotel room. Shawn was outside waiting.

"Sounds like you had a lot of fun in there. I almost think you should pay me as well."

I walked on without responding and headed home. How many other friends would I fuck before this is over?

A couple days later at school I met up with Ashley and Gina joined us. It was the first time I had seen her since we banged. But she was clueless it was me so I figured there was no need for it to be awkward. Gina, normally quiet, sat down with us an immediately began talking.

"So I have an announcement. I have come to realize fully now that I am a lesbian."

We gave her words of support and made it clear our friendships wouldn't be affected.

"How did you come to finally accept that you are gay Gina?" Ashley asked her.

I was expecting a vague answer, but instead she just came out and said the truth.

"Believe it or not, I hired a female prostitute. She kept her face hidden behind a purple bunny mask thing, but she was so awesome and supportive. Never spoke though, well except once."

The normally shy Gina then spent the next five minutes describing in details all of the sexual acts she did with her prostitute. How many times the hooker made her cum, and how many times she made the prostitute cum. Did Ashley know about what I was doing with her 'man' these nights? Did she know I had sex with Gina?

I only had to fuck two more people, or possibly groups of people. Ashley would announce her pregnancy and I could move on with my life.