Cindy's Bikini - Teenage Fuck Up

Story Info
Part 8 - Cindy's pregnanc forces her into a bad deal.
12.3k words
4.7
12.6k
25

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 04/04/2024
Created 10/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note to reader: All characters are 18 or older, even if not explicitly stated in the text.

Those fuckers must have messed with my birth control. But how is that possible? They were able to find fake birth control pills that looked exactly like mine and then sneak into my room? That didn't seem likely. I know birth control isn't 100% effective, but I wouldn't bet against those guys doing something to try and get me pregnant.

They got Ashley essentially baby-trapped, and now they want me. There is no way I am giving birth to any of their kids. Oh god, it could be anyone's kid. Who knows how far along I am. I could have been impregnated by the pizza delivery guy, Richie's dad, my dad's boss, or my (ex) friends from school. There was no good option for possible fathers that I could choose from.

I went to the computer and looked up where the nearest clinic was where I could terminate my pregnancy. It was nearly 500 miles away, and the procedure was not cheap either. I had foolishly wasted the money I got for whoring myself out on stuff that I now realized was worthless to me. I briefly considered that I could have more sex for money. Still, I had no way of finding clients myself without revealing my identity. I thought again about how I had no idea how far along I was. Was I further along than Ashley? Was I going to start showing soon?

Time was not on my side. I needed a fast solution to get the money. One answer kept popping into my head, but I kept rejecting it. But I had no other option. I needed to go back to Shawn. Every fucking time I think I'm done with these assholes, I get pulled back into a situation where I need to fuck them more. I couldn't imagine what they could plan next.

I texted Ashley that I wanted to meet with Shawn, her 'boyfriend.' She told me to come to her house today around 4pm. When I got there, I was surprised that Richie opened the door.

"What are you doing here? I'm here to meet with Shawn, not you."

"I was invited by her. Shawn is upstairs, I'll take you." It was obvious that Ashley's parents were not home. Having Richie here did not make me feel good about what was going to happen. I really didn't want to announce my pregnancy to more than just Shawn, but I also knew his friends would find out anyway. He guided me upstairs and took me into Ashley's room. Inside I found Shawn fucking a naked Ashley.

"Jesus Shawn! I'll be waiting downstairs until you are done," I said, turning around instantly. I knew he had planned this and wanted me to see him fucking my best friend.

"Nope. You wanted to talk to me. This is how we will talk. Nothing you haven't seen before, right?" Ashley was purposely avoiding eye contact with me. In the corner of the room was Grant watching them fuck.

"What happened to keeping Ashley to yourself," I asked, motioning to Grant.

Shawn smiled, "Oh, they don't get to participate most of the time. But I let them watch, and Ashley likes an audience." "I do not, Shawn," Ashley said while her boobs bounced in sync with Shawn humping her. So this was Ashley's life now. How many times a week does Shawn fuck her? How often is he letting these guys watch and occasionally participate? He probably has numerous photos and videos of her doing everything he could imagine. All the while, she has someone's kid growing inside her. I doubt that will be the last, either. This was the life I was on the crux of being trapped in. But that wasn't going to happen to me.

"I'm going to cut the chase. I'm pregnant." Ashley finally looked at me.

"Oh my gosh, Cindy. We can be mothers together!" "I'm not keeping it." In a split second, Ashley found a small ray of hope that she may have company in this life she was stuck in, only for me to kill it immediately. She turned away from me again and back to the man plowing her.

"I'm disappointed in you, Cindy. You really should be practicing safe sex. You know the safest sex is not having it right," Grant said, laughing at his own dumb remark.

"I need money and a ride. That's all I'm here to discuss. Tell me what you want for it." Upon hearing that, Shawn got off of Ashley. It didn't seem he had finished and still had a large erection. I was sure Shawn was going to have me fuck him next, but that wasn't requested.

"So you want to whore yourself out more, is that it," he asked.

"That took too long before. I can't wait that long and it interfered with my grades too much. Can you think of something else?"

Shawn walked closer to me, his cock pointing straight outwards towards me. I kept eye contact with him. "How about a single night of sex. I'll sell tickets to it and use that money to take care of your issue. I'll even drive you there myself."

"How many people will be at this event," I asked nervously. "Enough," Shawn replied. "And I will get to wear my mask, correct?" "If you want to." No, Shawn. I want all of these losers you are going to round up to know that they are fucking me. Let's record it and send it out while we are at it. Idiot.

"Fine, I agree. How soon can we do this?"

"I can be ready this Saturday night." Shawn looked at Grant. "Find a large enough avenue where we can do this." Grant nodded his head and left. Shawn went back to the bed where Ashley hadn't moved. I was worried that Grant already knew what he was looking for. Big enough for what? Did they plan for all of this to happen? Shawn started fucking Ashley again, and I didn't want to stick around and left.

That evening, Grant sent me a message with the location and time. It was a few miles out of town in a non-residential area, which I found odd. When the time came, I packed up my outfit and mask and headed to Grant's house. I obviously couldn't show up at this location in my own car or without my mask. Thus, I got dressed at Grant's and put on my mask. Earlier in the week, I bought a short black dress online and a bra and panty set. After this event, I would dispose of these clothes. I had to ensure nothing about tonight could be linked back to me.

Grant drove me to the location, which was basically a small old warehouse. Whether it was abandoned or they had gotten permission to use it, I don't know. We entered through the back into a small room where he told me to wait. A few minutes later, Shawn came in to explain what was expected of me.

"We got a good crowd tonight. These guys from all over town paid good money to be here tonight. To start things off, give us a strip tease and show the guys what you are offering. Once you are fully naked, I'll start drawing numbers. You will then start blowing and fucking those guys. One guy is doing you from behind, and the second is in your mouth. Once one of them finishes, we'll draw another name. It's as simple as that."

"How long is this going to take," I asked. "Every guy gets one turn with you, whether it's a blow job or your pussy. Which one they end up getting will be completely random. There are about fifty guys out there." I grabbed him by the shirt collar after I heard that.

"You expect me to fuck fifty guys?" He pushed me away. "No, I expect you to blow about half of them and only fuck the other half." Up until now, I knew I had fucked a large amount of guys, but this was obscene. My mask is the only thing keeping all of these perverts from realizing who I am and ruining my life.

"Are you still up for this, or have you decided to give birth to a stranger's baby?" "Shut up and let's do this," I said, readying myself to take the cum of over four dozen men. I followed Shawn out into the larger room of the warehouse and saw the crowd. Upon seeing me, they began hollering loudly. There were indeed about fifty guys in attendance. The majority of them looked to be Shawn's age. Likely, these are fellow students from his senior class in high school or at least from neighboring schools. Other men looked old enough to have an 18-year-old son. Were there father-son combinations in attendance? That would be so weird.

Shawn introduced me to the crowd, obviously not giving away my name. He made up some bullshit about me wanting to experience my first orgy or something. Basically, convincing these guys that I want to have sex with them. "But you aren't here to listen to me. Let's get to know our girl better. Miss, please show these gentlemen what you are hiding under that dress?"

I had gotten naked in front of a lot of people, including having been recorded. But never in front of this many people at the same time. The only thing giving me courage was my mask. I gave it a touch just to reassure myself it was there. My hands then dropped to my stomach, almost as a reminder of why I was doing this. Sex with fifty guys today to avoid sex for 5000 days with these assholes.

I dropped the thin straps of my dress below my shoulders and then tugged it downwards, revealing my bra. Already, the guys were acting like they had won the lottery. The crowd was all standing in a semi-circle around me, within five feet of me. The unlucky guys who got stuck behind them were frantically jumping and moving around to get a better glimpse of my skin. I pulled the dress all the way down to my ankles, leaving me solely in my underwear. I tossed the dress aside and stood there. I wasn't showing more skin than a bikini, but you wouldn't know it by the reaction. I couldn't even make out whatever sexual comments the guys were yelling at me. Something about what they would do once they got their hands on me. When you are going to let them fuck you anyways, these comments really didn't have much effect on you.

My next step couldn't be equated to wearing typical beachwear. The moment my hands reached for my back, they made a deafening sound. My hands were shaking, reminding me of the incident at the pool that started all this. The bra became unhooked, and I pointed my arms downwards and let it slide off my body. The room went from deafeningly loud to silent as they took in the sight of my tits, then just as quickly went back to yelling.

I scanned the faces of the men, panicking that somehow they would recognize my nipples or cleavage and realize that I was Cindy. I thought about how stupid that thought was and calmed down. With my tits keeping the guys entertained for a minute at least, I stood there doing nothing while I worked up the courage to entirely strip. Finally, I heard them yell for me to finish the job.

As I reached for my bottoms, I realized how crazy this situation was. Shawn could not keep these guys back should they elect to come at me. They were roughly behaving for now, but I was only getting them hornier and rowdier. It was weird to think this, but the situation would improve after they started busting their nuts in my mouth or pussy. My panties hit the floor, and my pussy was exposed to these fifty guys. Again, I was worried I had a feature someone would connect back to my identity. But I had no tattoos, birthmarks, or other such features. Just my tits, ass, and pussy.

I looked over to Shawn. We needed to get this show on the move or risk things getting out of hand. Shawn walked up beside me. "I trust our friend here meets everyone's satisfaction? Good! Do you guys want her to go further? Do you think she wants to feel some dicks inside her? Cause I know you want to put some in her." I don't know what the idiot was doing. The crowd didn't need to get any more pumped. They are all staring at a naked women they were going to fuck. That alone provides more than enough hype.

"And remember guys, she wants every drop of that cum inside of her, so please don't disappoint her!" As he said this, I thought about how this would work in more detail. With me already pregnant, they could put a gallon of cum in my pussy for all I care. It was the idea of swallowing half of these guys' loads that intimidated me. Could I stomach it?

"Okay, everyone got your ticket? Let's draw our first two. The first number will fuck Ccccc... her in the pussy while the other will get their dick sucked." I froze and tried not to react to what I just heard. Shawn had almost accidentally called out my name but stopped at the first letter. At least, that had better been an accident. I looked at the crowd before me to see if anyone was connecting the dots. Every face was staring at my body and yelling. I think I was safe, but god damn, I was four letters away from having my life ruined.

The two guys whose numbers were called both looked to be seniors in high school. I got on all fours and was ready to be in the familiar position of getting fucked from behind while blowing a stranger. Without any delay, as soon as I was on all fours, one of the guys put his dick in me and started humping me hard. I had hoped, oddly, that maybe one of the older guys in the crowd would have won the first turn at my pussy. They may have started off fucking me at a slower pace. But this guy, very likely a virgin, came in hard and fast. The second guy got his dick out and pointed it right at my face. The sudden appearance of an erect dick in my face is still something I will never get used to. Delaying served no purpose, and I accepted his cock into my mouth.

I had barely tasted this dick when I felt the all too familiar sensation of a guy cumming inside my unprotected (yet already with child) womb. He exited me, and the crowd of guys cheered. Why were they excited? The guy lasted less than a minute. But as soon as a new number was announced, I knew why. It meant they were that much closer to fucking me themselves.

I couldn't see the second guy, but I knew he wasn't a young guy by his voice. He worked up the crowd by slapping my ass hard several times before penetrating me. He inserted the entire length of his cock in me all at once. I grunted loudly when he did this. The crowd interpreted it as me getting off on it, which was untrue. The perceived pleasure also seemed to be the last straw for the dick sliding along my lips as he unloaded the contents of his balls into my throat. He withdrew, and I swallowed his sperm, dreading how much more would end up in my stomach by the end of the night.

Another younger guy took his place in my mouth, and my systematic pleasuring of fifty cocks was in full gear. There seemed to be a push for guys to finish fast in my pussy but take their time in the mouth. Almost everyone present wanted to fuck, rather than just get blown. And for the most part, guys finished faster fucking me. After about the fifth guy was finished having sex with me, I was still blowing my third guy. It was also around this time I started to feel the cum flow down my leg. The third guy also quickly pulled out of my mouth and gave me a partial facial. These guys were starting to get cum all over me.

After only about ten guys creampied me, a few of the guys who had gotten their turn early started to ask about seconds. I overheard Shawn talking with them, but I wasn't in a state to speak for myself. Not that I wanted to risk anyone hearing my voice anyway. Shawn addressed the crowd. "We still have a lot of guys waiting for their first turn, but I understand you might not be fully satisfied with a single fuck or blow job. So let's do this." Shawn asked the two guys I was with to briefly withdraw. It was the first time in twenty minutes I didn't have a penis in me, and I welcomed the break.

Shawn had me lay on my back and invited my current lover to resume fucking me, which he did. Next, the guy I was blowing took a position over top of my face, and I was able to take him in my mouth again. It was a more awkward position, but nobody was concerned with my comfort. Finally, a third guy, who I assumed had already deposited his sperm somewhere inside me, straddled my torso and positioned this cock in between my breast. Shawn instructed me to use my hands to press my tits together around him, allowing him to enjoy a tit job. A few minutes later, the guy stroking his dick between my boobs and sprayed his second load on my upper chest and tits.

Whatever guy I was blowing was more and more often electing to give me a facial. I also felt the cum building up in the vagina. Next time I stand up I'll be greeted with the feeling of a large amount of these guys' cum flowing down my legs. While this wasn't the first time I had been in an orgy like this, having so many guys simultaneously use your body was overwhelming. When you are having sex with a single man, you could let your mind drift and take you out of the situation. But when three guys are pounding your body, you have constant reminders and feelings that will bring you back the second your mind gets distracted.

Cum swamped my senses. Every second, I could taste and smell jizz, and as soon as I thought it might be waning, a guy would deposit a fresh load on my chest, face, or directly into my mouth. Despite the amount already in me, I would notice the unmistakable sensation of a man cumming inside my pussy. While I was not in a position to see myself, I knew I was quickly becoming covered in the stuff. If cum could make a noise, it would be deafening for me right now.

I was doing a good job keeping track of the number of guys I had been with. I knew as soon as I hit fifty, this would be done. But with the addition of guys getting a second chance to cum with my breasts, I lost count. Was every guy expecting to feel my tits with their cock? Would the guys I blew talk Shawn into letting them fucking me also? I was entirely at the mercy of Shawn as there was little I could do to protest without risking getting identified.

Not even a minute would go by without some part of my body bringing a stranger to his climax. I had tasted so many cocks and was becoming full of their cum. I was beginning to welcome the guys spraying their seed on my face rather than down my throat. So many guys were doing the most intimate of acts with me. These were acts I had intended to do, maybe with a handful of guys in my whole life, but I was achieving that within minutes tonight. I had no idea who these guys were, but they knew what their cock feels like inside me.

I knew we had to be reaching an hour even though Shawn was still calling out names. Suddenly, I heard a considerable commotion at the room's far end. At first, I couldn't angle myself to see what was happening, but I heard a man call out. "This is the police. Everyone stays right where you are at. You are all guilty of participating in illegal prostitution." The crowd of men in various states of undress and sexual satisfaction bolted. The building descended into chaos. I could now see guys running while police grabbed who they could. I went to run myself, but I was stuck. Despite the arrival of the police, three men continued to fuck my mouth, tits, and pussy. As soon as I started to wiggle, they held me in place, determined to finish fucking me. The police worked their way closer and closer to us, their attention still on the guys running by them.

Was I really going to get caught by the police because these assholes couldn't stop fucking me? I was finally able to get the guy face fucking me to pull out of my mouth, only to immediately receive another facial. But the two other men remained, including a large man straddling me with his cock in between my tits.

The police finally noticed me, and one of them yelled. "You there. Stop what you are doing and submit to us for questioning." He started walking briskly towards me. I decided to risk it and speak. "Get the fuck off me. I'm not getting arrested because you needed to empty your balls on my tits!" I could feel him finally spraying his seed on me, and I took the opportunity while he was distracted to push him off. That also caused the third guy to fall out of my pussy. I stood up and faced the officer, who was about ten feet away. The sight of my fully naked body covered in cum caused him to stop in his tracks. I then looked over at the door and bolted it.