Cindy's Bikini - Teenage Fuck Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The van pulled over, and he finally left. Ashley, noticing how quiet I was being, checked in on me. "Are you okay, Cindy? Did something happen while you had sex with that last guy?" I tried to snap out of it and act like everything was fine. "Oh, no. I'm just happy this is over." Not a lie, but not the whole truth.

We both got fully dressed, and the van returned to where we started. We took off our masks and exited the van. Shawn was already there and waiting. "Grant and Richie tell me you girls put on an excellent show. Nice work." I got right in his face. "No more excuses. I've done everything you asked, the deal is fulfilled. I want to hear you say here and now that you will help me as agreed."

Shawn put his hands up defensively. "Of course. I promise I will pay for you to get rid of the baby you have currently growing inside you due to all of the unprotected sex you chose to recklessly engage in with all of those strangers." He was trying to get me more pissed off, which was working, but I heard all I needed. "Schedule it for next weekend, no excuses. You also promised me a ride." He nodded.

I got in my car and drove away. Before arriving home, I pulled off to an empty parking lot and changed out of the clothes I wore on the video. I disposed of them, knowing I could never risk wearing them again. I thought I should probably throw away the mask, but I didn't. I knew having it in my possession was a risk, but it might prove helpful in the future. The only thing I expected at this point was for things not to go as planned. I got home, safely stored the mask, and tried to forget the day's events.

Two days later, it seemed the guys had set up their pay site, and the videos were widely being purchased and viewed around the community. Further news stories were created, which only further increased the interest in Ashley and I's sex tapes. The boys kept their word, and no connection to them or us was ever made. However, the others in the video were not so lucky.

The three teenage girls who mocked us in the van were mercilessly teased at the high school, in particular, the girl Ashley and I got sexually aggressive with. Her tits were basically exposed to the world, and now everyone is accusing her of being a lesbian. I felt bad about that, but I do remember how much of a bitch she was in that van.

However, the biggest fallout fell on my uncle. Like everyone we picked up in that van, he did not know he was being filmed. But as soon as the videos got out, his cheating was exposed. The family turned against him right away. My aunt left the house and was already in contact with a lawyer. The hate with which my mom spoke about him was chilling. If even a hint got out that I was the woman that he fucked... I couldn't even imagine the consequences.

The evening after all of this came out, I was reminded of another loose end I didn't think of. I was lying on my bed reading when my brother Tommy entered my room. We had avoided each other as much as possible, but today, he felt the need to talk.

"That was you and Ashley in those videos, wasn't it?" I shot up and closed the door. Do I deny it? I was actually surprised he didn't already know that. That means he isn't involved in Shawn's and the other boy's plans. But I knew he already knew the truth. He had spent enough time with Ashley previously that he could probably recognize her naked body.

"I had my reasons for doing that. It's not like I wanted to do those things. It's over now, though. I will soon have solved my issue." I couldn't tell him I was pregnant. Shawn could tell him at any point, but I couldn't bring myself to ever admit it.

"You had sex with Uncle Charlie. On camera. You ruined their marriage."

"I didn't pick the people who appeared in those videos, and I wasn't in a position to deny him." I had been thinking of that non-stop. Was there a way I could have gotten the guys to pick someone else? Did I fuck my uncle while having a way to avoid it? I continued, "Besides, he made the choice to cheat. That's on him."

Tommy wasn't convinced. "Yet, at the end of the day, you fucked your uncle. How could you do that?"

"And you put your sister in a position to be fucked by all of your friends. How could you do that?" This was the first real conversation since all of this happened. We didn't say anything else to each other. Instead, Tommy just left the room. We both appreciated how fucked up all of this was, and we had both acted very stupidly.

But Tommy's stupidity had gotten him to have sex with a college-age girl multiple times. Maybe even impregnated her for all we know. My stupidity had made me a pregnant uncle-fucker. But I hoped to at least change part of that fact soon.