Cindy's Bikini - Teenage Fuck Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took the hint and released his lips from mine. While looking into my eyes, he removed my shirt and bra, one right after the other. He turned to Ashley and did the same. I tried not to look at where I knew the cameras were situated, but I was very aware that I was once again letting my nude body be filmed. Not only that, I was letting these three boys film my body willingly. This whole mess started with me trying to get tapes of my naked body back from these three. Now, here I was, letting them do it without complaint. The only key difference was my mask, but they knew it was me. Now and forever, they would have the ability to see my naked body whenever they wanted.

The middle-aged stranger was giving my tits a hard sucking, only occasionally stopping to do the same to Ashley. It was apparent, though, that I was his favorite. Finally, he removed both of our pants and panties, getting us completely naked for the camera. With both of us naked, it was clear the man wanted to move on to the fucking.

"There is one rule you must keep if you are going to fuck us..... no condoms," a masked Ashley explained. The man's face lit up with excitement. He laid us down right next to each other and penetrated me first. I was far from excited to be fucking him, but I smiled and gave some very light moans. He moved then to fuck Ashley and then back to me. He was fucking us almost the exact same way the stereo installer and pizza guy did all those weeks ago.

When he was next inside Ashley, she said, "Hey, big guy. Can you do me a favor and cum inside me rather than my friend here? I really like creampies and wouldn't mind having your baby." The guy immediately fulfilled her request and let loose his sperm in her, not that they could do any damage in there. But it was amazing hearing her say those words. She had previously begged the stereo and pizza guy not to cum inside her, and now here she was asking for it.

He thanked us and got dressed. The van pulled over near where we picked him up, and he was gone. Another stranger who only entered my life to fuck me. Grant gave us an update.

"Okay, that was a rather uninteresting fuck, but it's a starting point. We are going to try something different for this next one." He gave no more details, and I tried not to think about what kind of guy they were getting next. Ashley and I elected to put our bra and panties back on but keep our other clothes off.

I could feel the car pulling over, and the door opened to an astounding sight. Three 18-year-old girls entered the van. "Oh my gosh, Shawn wasn't kidding. You really are that bunny slut from the videos! And you have a kitty slut friend!" Did Shawn find three teenage girls that wanted to fuck us? I found that very hard to believe. Ashley, likely having the same thoughts, began asking questions.

"Do you girls know Shawn then?"

"Yeah, we are in the same class at school. When he told us he knew the bunny slut, we had to meet her." That was the second time they called me the bunny slut. Was that what people were calling me now? Ashley continued trying to understand why they were here.

"And you girls are interested in fooling around with the bunny slut after seeing her videos?" The girls laughed hearing that.

"No! Why would we want to fuck a used-up bitch like that? We're into dudes. Not oversexed sluts like her." I was feeling really good about myself hearing these teenage girls slut shame me.

"So why are you here then," Ashley pressed. "To make fun of her, of course. Take off your bra, you too, cat." I knew the faster I did what they asked, the quicker they would leave. I took my bra off, revealing my tits on camera again.

"Oh my god, the cat girl has the same chest size I had in eighth grade." "How many guys do you think have held the bunny's tit in their hands? If you dusted them for prints, I bet you would find every criminal in the state's fingerprints." One of the teen girls even felt up my naked tits. "You can tell that in two years, these things will be saggy as hell," she said while cupping them.

I still had no idea why these girls were here or why Shawn picked them. Was it just to humiliate us? They had us next take off our panties. "Oh my god, cat girl literally has cum dripping out of her! The slut was creampied already today." "They were probably banging the same guy earlier. The bunny slut probably got mad she didn't get to take his cum." "Do you think they fuck each other? Cat girl seemed pretty eager to fuck us earlier. Let's see you guys make out."

Ashley didn't miss a beat. She approached me and put her hands on my face, directing my lips to hers. I didn't protest as I figured we would do things like this today. We started kissing each other in front of the three teen girls. "Bunny slut, clean up your friend's pussy. With your tongue." Ashley backed off from my lips and laid down on the van floor with her legs spread.

I could indeed see the cum she took earlier coming out of her. I kneeled down and started licking her pussy, tasting the ejaculate of the stranger we had been fucking ten minutes earlier. This wasn't even the first time I went down on my best friend after she was creampied. At this point, though, I should say my former best friend, who I keep ending up fucking on camera. Ashley spoke to the girls while I worked my tongue. "Is this what you want? To watch us have sex? We are more than happy to do it, but we hope you decide to join us."

"Yeah, not going to happen slut. And we don't enjoy watching girls have sex. We do enjoy humiliating tramps, though." Ashley smiled, "This isn't humiliating for us at all. My friend and I greatly enjoy it."

"Yeah, we can see that. Okay, you can stop."

I lifted my head up, having licked up all of the cum I could reach anyway. I was shammed one too many times by these bitches, and I decided to take control. I made eye contact with Ashley and motioned towards one of the girls. She seemed to understand, and we both stood up. I approached the girl and put my hands on her hips and stomach. She gave me a nasty look which turned to horror when I moved my hands to her ass and tits. Ashley stood on the other side of her and similarly explored the scared girl's body with her hands.

"Back off bitches. I am not interested in being touched by you," she protested.

"That's a lie," Ashley said seductively, "we've been around enough girls to know when they are kidding themselves about being interested in women." I put my hand under her shirt and could feel her nipples underneath her thin bra.

She reached and grabbed the door but found it to be locked. "Driver, pull over and unlock the door. I'm done." Grant, well aware of what was happening, gave an excuse. "Sorry, we are in a high-traffic area. It's not safe to leave right now." I lifted up her shirt, exposing her bra. It was sheer, allowing everyone, including the camera, to see her nipples. Ashley put her hand down the front of her pants.

"Get them off me already," the girl pleaded to her two friends, who seemed frozen in place. I gave them a look of lust which proved to keep them away unless they, too, got involved in our little lesbian orgy. Ashley undid the girl's pants and pulled them down slightly. This allowed her to get a hand down the front of her panties. I was kissing her neck and feeling up her tits with a particular focus on her nipples. The previously snarky girl couldn't do anything but whimper and close her eyes.

"Wow, you are so wet. Naughty girl," Ashley teased her.

"I am not, you lying bitch."

"Your nipples have gotten very hard as well, I can see." She couldn't deny that, as everyone could tell. Ashley continued to tease her. "Should we get you out of these panties and show your friends just how much you can enjoy the feel of a woman?" Finally, the girl yelled very loudly, "NO!" The boys finally pulled over and unlocked the door. She leaped out without even bothering to pull her shirt down or her pants up first. Her friend followed, and we completed our second video.

We closed the doors to the van as a few pedestrians got a view of my tits. Ashley and I didn't say anything to each other, but I could feel our previous tension was removed. Nearly sexually assaulting a teenage girl was a weird way for us to reconcile, but we lived a bizarre life. Grant turned around and told us the plan for the following video.

"We got a small group of older gentlemen willing to fuck you both. Be there in less than a minute." We were already naked and elected to stay that way for this one. The van stopped, and Shawn opened the door for four men to enter. They looked to be at least in their mid-seventies. They were delighted to find two naked, college-age women awaiting them. Women who were at least fifty years younger than them.

After the men confirmed with Ashley that this was real, they wasted no further time getting to the deed. Two men volunteered to go first and dropped their pants. They expressed the need for some 'encouragement' before getting to the sex. What they really met is they wanted us to blow them until they got hard enough to fuck us. I then took the oldest cock I had handled in my life to this point into my mouth and proceeded to run my lips up and down it. Slowly but surely, I felt him harden up. He was also helped by his hands, feeling every inch of my body he could reach while his cock was in my mouth.

He and his friend, who Ashley was blowing, confirmed they were ready to go. We both laid down, and the men guided their dicks into us. He started off slowly. He was no 18-year-old virgin, that was for sure. I thought that despite his age, the number of sexual partners I had probably dwarfed his number. Hell, I probably had more than all four of these men combined.

This man was easily old enough to be my grandfather, and I was letting him plow me to his heart's content. He kept one hand on my tit the entire time. Ashley, meanwhile, was putting on a show and immensely enjoying the feel of her old man's dick. At least, I assumed it was a show. That made me realize I was also supposed to act like I was into this. I put on my regular act of lightly moaning and smiling. When he saw my smile, he leaned in for a kiss, which quickly turned into putting his tongue down my throat. From then on, the entire time he was fucking me, he kept making out with me. He didn't make me feel like he was using me as a cum dumpster like all of those younger guys did. Instead, he made me feel like his lover. If he was fifty years younger, hell, even thirty years, I could see myself getting into this.

He lasted a while but finally came inside me. Ashley's lover had finished a few minutes earlier, and her 2nd was already going to town on her. The man thanked me and made room for his friend. He seemed to be cut from the same cloth and fucked me in a very similar manner, kissing me the majority of the time. In total, I fucked these senior citizens for over twenty minutes each. It was one of my most prolonged experiences having sex with an individual. With the contents of their balls now resting inside our pussies, the men thanked us once again and left. It was such an odd experience. It was humiliating to have sex with men so old, but they were so lovely and respectable. Weirdest yet, it was captured on video and soon to be distributed to the world.

"Ashley, for this next one, we need you to go into this club and bring back a girl for you two to fuck," Grant yelled back to us.

"What? How am I supposed to know which women are lesbians," she yelled back.

"Well, it's a lesbian bar, for one."

"Oh god, what do I know about picking up women...," Ashley bemoaned as we stopped at the bar. We both got dressed fully. She took a deep breath and went inside. We waited a while before, finally, Ashley returned with a woman in tow.

"So you two are the young girls looking to try out lesbian sex for the first time? You know we don't have to do this in a van. We can go back to my place," the woman said as she sat down.

"I know it's weird, but this is where we feel most comfortable being with a woman for the first time," Ashley said, lying through her teeth. The lesbian girl looked at me and laughed. "This poor girl was walking around the bar like a lost puppy. Or cat, I should say, given her mask. Finally, she flashed her tits to all of us and asked if anyone would be willing to fuck her and her friend."

Ashley blushed, "You didn't need to tell her that."

"Anyway, let's get this started. I will say your friend is really hot. I'd like to start with her," the lesbian said, approaching me. She was very aggressive with me and took off my clothes and underwear right away. I wasn't sure how I was supposed to be acting. According to the story Ashley gave, she thought I was new to lesbian sex when, in reality, she was going to be the third woman I have had sex with. She seemed to have no interest in foreplay, which I found weird for a woman. The second she got my panties off, she started going down on me.

It was at that moment I appreciated what an experienced lesbian can do to a pussy. The initial pleasure this woman was giving me was so intense I forgot to breathe for the first ten seconds. Finally, I realized I was holding my breath and let out a large moan as I took in the air. I thought I might climax right then in the first ten seconds of oral. Instead, I lasted about a minute cumming as loud as I ever had before. This woman was incredible, or at least her tongue was. Having given me an orgasm, she moved on to Ashley. I almost asked her to keep licking me, but I remembered I was being filmed. I was sure I wasn't a lesbian, but for this woman, I might just become one. Instead, I just laid there recovering as I heard Ashley make much of the same sounds I did as this woman went down on her.

Having made both of us cum in less than three minutes, the girl declared she wanted us to pleasure her now. She showed us how to do it, and now we can use what we learned from her on her. Personally, I had no clue what she did to my pussy. Ashley stepped up and attempted to pleasure this woman orally. She was generally very good at going down on me, so I figured she could get the job done. The lady signaled for me to come over to her. I did, and she started kissing me while my best friend went to town on her pussy with her tongue. Either Ashley proved to be a good student, or she was just talented at lesbian sex, but soon, the girl stopped kissing me due to how much she was moaning. She grabbed Ashley's hair and gave out one last moan as she reached her own climax.

About a minute later, she regained her composure. "Nice job, kitty girl. You can come visit me again anytime." She put her pants and shirt back on and exited the van. By my count, we had now finished four of the five videos we agreed to make.

"One last video," Grant confirmed. "It's going to be with a middle-aged man." I was surprised to hear that. I figured Shawn would end with us fucking a football team or something ridiculous. We pulled over, and I prepared to fuck my last guy, maybe forever. The man who entered the van was indeed middle-aged, but there was something else. He was my uncle.

I knew him as Uncle Charlie. Thankfully, he wasn't a blood relative but was married to my mom's sister. I quickly realized I had not gotten dressed after the lesbian sex and was now presenting my fully nude body to my uncle. He wasted no time taking in the full sight of it.

"You are hot as hell, young lady. Is it true what that kid said? That you will fuck me, no questions asked?"

"You better believe it, big guy," Ashley responded. Ashley had never met my uncle before, so she had no idea how awful this would be for me. I prayed that Ashley would take this on.

At first, my wish seemed like it could happen. Ashley became very flirty with him. "I'm all ready for you when you are. Do you want to play with me first, or just get straight to fucking me?"

"Your friend with the big tits interests me the most if I'm being honest. I think I'll sample her first." I was frozen in place as my uncle approached my nude body. Was he really going to cheat on his wife, my aunt? Was I, his niece, really going to be the woman with whom he breaks his vows with? My thoughts were interrupted with the feeling of his hands all over my tits. This was really happening. I was going to fuck family.

I continued to receive 100% of my uncle's attention. His hands groped my tits, ass, and eventually my pussy. With a single finger, he penetrated me. I gave no reaction to any of this. "God, I haven't been with a girl your age since my wife 30 years ago." My aunt. You are talking about my aunt, I thought to myself.

While I felt his finger slide in and out of me, I knew what he would want next. Can I get out of this? Ashley seemed to have given up trying to get him to fuck her. Apparently, I'm much more his type, which is horrifying. I couldn't reveal my identity either. I had already let him do too much. Maybe I just blow him and hope that's enough? But I couldn't get myself to do anything. It seemed inevitable that I was going to fuck my mom's brother-in-law.

He pulled his finger out of me and guided me to lie down. "You are a quiet one, aren't you? That's fine by me. I didn't come here to talk to you, that's for sure." He got on top of me, and I could feel my uncle's cock press up against my labia. "I came here to fuck." With that, he pressed inwards, and his cock penetrated me. I was officially having full-on sex with my uncle. I was helping him cheat on my aunt, potentially breaking up a marriage of over 25 years. All because I got myself knocked up.

He fucked me hard and deep. He was boning me like a man who had years of sexual frustration built up, which he was taking out on his college-aged niece.

Ashley, still oblivious that the man inside me was a member of my family, gave him words of encouragement. "Wow, you are giving it to her hard. I'm really jealous. There's only one thing me and my friend like more than a hard fuck, and that's a stranger filling our pussies with cum." He looked up from watching my tits jiggle from his humping and smiled. "Give me a minute, and that can be arranged."

For the first time since finding out, I was glad I was already pregnant. Even on birth control, the idea that my uncle could have a chance at impregnating me was horrifying. I then remembered something else that was almost as bad as that. I was being recorded with the intention of distributing this video to the world. This wasn't something I could just let fade into a memory. The sight of my naked body getting railed by my mom's brother-in-law will forever be available for me or anyone else to see.

"Fuck!!!!" My uncle yelled out as he unloaded his cum into my pregnant womb. He laid on top of me for about half a minute, basking in the glow of the orgasm his niece had given him. I should have pushed him off as I didn't want to have his dick in me anymore, hard or not. But the shock of having his sperm swimming inside me was still processing. Finally, he lifted himself up slightly off of my body. He pushed his face towards me and gave me a large, open-mouthed kiss. He then looked me in the eyes and thanked me. Our eyes locked for a bit too long, and I panicked he was starting to recognize me. I rolled away awkwardly. I have had enough of being around my uncle naked, even if we were done having sex.

As he got dressed, I still couldn't believe what had happened. I had willingly had sex with my uncle Charlie. Every family event from now on, I will know in my head I fucked him. When he asks me how school is going, I will remember what his dick felt like cumming inside me. When my aunt talks to me about our common interest, I will know we have shared the same cock. If I get married in the future, my husband will be one of two people to have fucked me at our wedding.