Cindy's Bikini - Teenage Fuck Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Running while confirming my mask was still fully attached, I made it outside. My former lovers ran in all directions, and I picked a similarly random direction. Shawn was nowhere to be seen, and I told myself I didn't have a second to waste back in the building to find any clothes. But I was fully naked outside in public. There were a lot of poorly lit areas, and this area of town was mostly empty even during the day. I ran for about two minutes before finally deciding to duck into a dark corner and take stock of my situation. Running had the benefit of shedding a lot of the cum that was on me and certainly caused a lot of it to leak out of my pussy. I also realized how much my bare feet hurt from running on concrete.

It seemed no one had followed me, and I was securely alone. But that was little comfort. I was ten miles from home. Maybe I could find something to wear on the way, but that wasn't certain. Two blocks away, I saw a police car drive by slowly with its spotlight on. They were scanning the area. If they ended up spotting me again, I wouldn't have the benefit of a crowd of guys to help me escape. I'm confident I was the prize they sought. Catching a few guys who paid for sex was one thing, but catching the girl who took money to fuck all of these guys was another. I doubted Shawn and the other boys were looking for me. More likely, they were already on their way home and laughing about the idea of me being naked out here.

I couldn't stay here, but trying to walk home would undoubtedly get me caught, and in the best case, I probably wouldn't get home before dawn. I slowly darted between hiding spots, hoping to find an opportunity. Finally, a car pulled up on a nearly empty street that I thought would be my best bet. The vehicle had four African American guys in their early twenties. I didn't recognize any of them. I tried to wipe away any leftover cum I could before finding the courage to approach the car.

It didn't take much for me to get their attention. A fully naked girl wearing a bunny mask can do that. They rolled down a window, and I spoke up before they could. "If you guys agree to give me some clothes and a ride later, I'll fuck you guys all night. Blow jobs, cream pies, even anal. Just get me out of here." They stared for a second before opening the back door for me. I dove in, and despite being in a car naked with four strangers, I felt safer.

They wasted no time feeling up my body while we drove somewhere. They made no comments about me smelling like cum, so I think I got enough off. Either that or they didn't care as long as I was naked and willing. I couldn't risk them kicking me out of the car, so I acted like them touching me was the biggest turn-on for me. One finally asked, "Why the hell are you outside naked? And what is with the mask?"

"Do you really want me to use my mouth to talk, or do you want me to do this?" I bent over and got his dick out, and started sucking it. That got him to stop asking questions. The other guy in the back wanted similar attention, and soon I was sucking and jerking off both guys. The front passenger was enjoying the show and even got his phone out to film it.

This wasn't the first time I'd been filmed having sex, but I knew I would have no control over where this would end up. My mask continued to serve its purpose, but I had to ensure I didn't say anything while on camera.

We arrived at a house and thankfully pulled into a garage, sparing me from further outdoor nudity. Once inside, they immediately started fucking me in the living room while the other guys watched. A few more friends arrived, and they gladly fucked me as well. I didn't dare ask about the clothes and ride I was promised. I figured I would sexually satisfy them for a while first, then press for my 'reward.' After they all had a turn with me, they had me dance naked on top of a table for a while. They filmed me extensively doing this in addition to filming me having sex earlier. I kept very quiet but continued to act very enthusiastic about everything.

After my dancing apparently arousing enough for them, they got me down and began a new round of fucking. I was exhausted but kept myself going. Passing out here would be very bad, and my mask would come off for sure. Eventually, one guy decided he wanted to fuck my ass, reminding me that I offered anal when I approached their car. With three guys now filming me with their phones, I stuck out my ass as a sign of agreeing to it.

I had done anal before with Shawn but had prepared for it a week in advance. I also remember it having an effect on me. An embarrassing, orgasmic one. The guy positioning his cock to enter my ass also had a few inches on Shawn's teenage dick. I held my breath in anticipation while trying to keep my anus as loose as possible. After poking at my hole for a bit, he made a connection and inserted it into my ass.

Despite my efforts to stay quiet on camera, I yelped. He slapped my ass and then began to slide in and out, becoming my second anal partner ever. Whoever this guy is. I immediately tried to regain my composure and stay silent, but the feel of his dick sliding inside me caused me again to yelp. From there, I couldn't keep myself quiet, and my yelps turned to moans. Despite all of the sex I had tonight, I was never approaching an orgasm. I attribute that to the stress and exhaustion of the evening. However, none of that mattered, apparently, with the butt fucking I was getting now. My embarrassment from getting off on anal sex in front of this group of strangers was only matched by the orgasm I was building up to. Finally, I leaned in, took the entirety of his penis in me, and yelled loudly in orgasm. The man responded by unleashing his cum into my colon.

The man exited my ass, but I stayed there in my bent-over position. As I panted, trying to regain my breath from the orgasm I had just undergone, I appreciated the camera pointed at me. He was swinging around to get a clear view of my now fucked anus. With my mask on, I underwent a lot of prostitution work. Those only amounted to stories. But now I was filmed being a total slut. My whole life was dictated by my ability to keep my face covered. A face I had let a stranger see previously by request during my time as a prostitute.

While I pondered this, another guy wanted his turn giving me anal. My body responded in kind, and soon enough, I came again just as he further filled my ass with cum. I expelled immense willpower to keep myself from passing out. Finally, after letting a total of five guys fuck my ass, all of which succeeded in giving me an enormous orgasm, the group seemed spent.

When the last guy withdrew from my butt, I surveyed the room. No more cameras were filming me, at least. A few guys had left, and a few were half asleep. With my legs shaking from five consecutive ass orgasms, I started asking the remaining guys for a ride and clothes. Most ignored me or told me to fuck off. Finally, I pressed the guy who had just used my asshole for his own sexual pleasure. "Come on, man, I did everything you guys wanted. All I need is a few clothes and a ride. I'm begging you." With a very annoyed 'fine' he led me to a room and gave me an old T-shirt and some shorts. I think you could almost see my nipples through the shirt, but it was enough.

With many complaints, he then drove me to a few houses away from Grant's home. I got out, and without saying a word, he drove off. Once he was out of sight, I surveyed the area around me. I walked to Grant's house without any cars going by. I sneaked to the back of his house, where I knew he had a shed. Entering it, I took off my mask and hid it among some boxes. I exited the shed, paranoid that someone was watching and now knew I was the bunny mask girl. I convinced myself the idea of anyone watching me at this hour was absurd and moved on. Remembering where Grant's window was, I started lightly knocking on it. I didn't dare ring the doorbell as I didn't know if his parents would be home. How would I explain why a college-age girl is showing up at his house at 4 am wearing a thin t-shirt and shorts. Eventually, I knocked loud enough, and Grant got up.

"What the fuck are you doing," was how he greeted me. I wanted to strangle him right then, as he had to know I would show up. "Give me my goddamn keys so I can go home." "I don't have your keys. What are you wearing?" I grabbed his shirt collar and pulled him in. I was filmed giving anal sex to strangers for too long tonight to put up with his bullshit. "I left them on your dining room table. Go get them now, or I'll smash every window in your shitty house." I let him go, and he waddled off. He brought me the keys, and I stormed away.

I found my car parked on the street and drove home. I knew my parents didn't care when I got home, with me being in my twenties now, but I was still embarrassed getting home this late after everything I had done tonight. I did my best to park and enter the house silently. As tired as I was, I forced myself to shower. While over half a dozen black guys fucking me didn't notice the smell of cum all over me, I somehow doubted my parents would be as oblivious. Once cleaned up, I stashed the random clothes I was given in my room and fell asleep.

My mom woke me up the following day, way earlier than I would have liked. Mom had breakfast prepared and didn't want me to miss it. It was Sunday morning at 8 am, and I was running on barely 3 hours of sleep. But I got up and pretended I had a whole night's rest. Downstairs, our family, including Mom, Dad, and my younger brother Bobby, was at the table. They were watching something intently on the TV, which I could hear as I grabbed as large a cup of coffee as possible. A morning news anchor was discussing some kind of developing story.

"Last night, police were called to the scene of a large disturbance at an abandoned warehouse building on the outskirts of town. Concerned citizens thought this might have been a drug deal occurring or other gang activity. When police arrived, they were met with something very different. What you are about to see was taken from a police officer's body camera. We should warn our viewers that what you are about to see could be inappropriate for younger viewers."

The broadcast then flipped to a video at an all too familiar location. In the video, the officer is seen trying to grab various guys before finally focusing on me having sex with three guys. Eventually, you see me get free and stand up, fully naked and covered in a lot of cum. The broadcast censored my nudity, at least. "Police have determined an orgy occurred between this single woman, who was likely paid, and a large number of men, estimated at least fifty. The few men the police were able to detain could not provide any information on the woman's identity. They are now asking for help identifying this woman who is wanted for prostitution."

I had figured word would get out after the police raid, but I had not considered them having and releasing body cam footage. The news reporter continued. "To better help find this woman, police have also posted an uncensored version on their website. We have posted a link to this ourselves on our social media. They ask that everyone please view the video and send any information our way."

So there it was. My naked, oversexed body was now available for everyone to see. Everyone I know will have likely seen it by the end of the day. Maybe even my dad. Bobby sat, avoiding eye contact with me and the TV. I could only assume he knew it was me.

"That's awful, what kind of woman would degrade herself like that?" Mom asked further, adding to my stress. "First, Ashley gets pregnant sleeping with that high school boy, now this. Don't you dare get yourself caught in anything like this, Cindy," Dad said to me with a glare.

"Of course I wouldn't. I'm not even seeing one right now. College has me busy enough," I said confidently as I could muster.

Of course, Bobby got no such lecture. Despite being fifty guys versus a single girl, everyone was concerned about the woman involved. At school, the video was all everyone wanted to talk about. Guys talked about how hot she was, while girls spoke about how much of a slut she was. I had no choice but to judge her (myself) with them. I was glad Ashley wasn't at school anymore. No doubt she knew it was me in those videos.

Further reports later in the day connected my prostitution at the hotel with this event. Later on, even the videos of me fucking all of those black guys would come out and be connected to the same bunny girl. It was very embarrassing, but I watched the entirety of those videos. My main concern was that my moaning and yelling might sound like me. After watching and listening three times in a row, I became convinced it would be a stretch for anyone to connect these sexual noises to myself.

That evening, Ashley invited me over to talk. It was time for Shawn to pay up and arrange the removal of the problem currently growing inside me. When I arrived, I was again not greeted by Ashley, but rather Grant this time. He took me upstairs, where I found Shawn sitting and watching Richie fuck Ashley.

"Oh, Jesus Christ. Am I ever going to get to see Ashley again without her being naked and getting fucked by one of you guys? What happened, Shawn, to only letting the guys watch?"

Shawn laughed. "They are. Richie is watching his dick plow into Ashley's pussy over and over."

Ashley was beyond my help. I needed to focus on myself. "I did what you asked. Now it's your turn." "You did no such thing. You still owe me." I nearly walked up and smacked him when I heard that. "I fucked so many guys that night. You made god knows how much money. In addition, you left me to almost get caught by the cops and have my naked body broadcast to the whole fucking nation."

Richie looked up from fucking and commented. "You looked great, by the way, in those videos. Cum really suits you." Shawn raised his hands in anticipation of me moving in to attack the asshole. "Let me explain. You were supposed to fuck guys for an hour. Instead, we had to end at 45 minutes. I had a lot of guys angry with me that I had to pay back. Thus, you didn't do what I asked." "How is that my fault? I'm not doing that again."

I said that, realizing I had no recourse if Shawn disagreed. What was I going to do, sue him for breach of contract? But what is to stop him from pulling this shit again. "I appreciate that was not your fault. But more is needed if I'm going to pay the high cost of you getting yourself knocked up."

"I'm not participating in another group orgy like that. The cops are looking for any hints of something like that happening." Shawn agreed. "That's true. But all of this publicity you have been generating has created another possibility. And this time, I promise I will help regardless of how this next endeavor turns out."

Shawn was proposing filming a series of videos of me, in my bunny costume, engaging in various sexual acts with random people. He will then post these videos online for anyone willing to pay to view them. This would take advantage of my popularity to make more money to satisfy Shawn and agree to help me.

Having my body already plastered all over the internet, I saw little downsides to this, other than it involving more of me fucking strangers. I agreed but wanted to work out the details. Shawn and the boys will procure a van for me to engage in the sexual acts. This has the advantage of being mobile and reducing the chances of us getting caught. The inside of the van will be outfitted with various small cameras to film the action. After much back and forth, we agreed to film five videos of me in the van. The guys would find the people we would make the video with. Regardless of what happened, it would count as a video, even if they declined sex.

At Shawn's suggestion, Ashley will participate as well. He will get her a mask to wear. Ashley, having finished getting fucked by Richie, agreed to this without any objections. Shawn probably already has and has been sharing all kinds of videos of her anyway. I reminded them I would not be speaking to any of these people. They argued with me that a silent porn star would hurt the quality and that I had already been plenty vocal fucking all of those black guys. Still, I resisted until Ashley freely offered to talk for both of us during filming. Ashley's willingness in all of this was downright depressing to me.

Thus we were in agreement, and I realized I was moving from prostitution to being a porn star. The guys argued about what to call this video. Richie suggested 'Two pregnant girls fuck strangers,' which was a very accurate title. Still, Shawn thought that might be giving too much of a clue as to Ashley's identity. Grant asked Shawn if he could fuck Ashley, and he agreed. Without ever saying a word in protest or agreement, Ashley climbed back on the bed and was ready to have another guy fuck her pregnant ass.

With the plan in place, we set a time and location to meet. I informed Grant where I stashed my mask in his shed. I once again procured some random clothes and underwear that I would wear only for this occasion. The day and time arrived, and I met everyone at an old parking lot. We left our cars and loaded into the van the guys had secured. In the back, Ashley and I secured our masks on. I had my now-famous bunny mask, while Ashley had gotten a pink mask with kitty ears. Richie drove, and Grant rode with him in the front passenger seat. Shawn was on the streets working with the guys to find people for us to have sex with. It took some time, and Ashley and I had a few moments to ourselves.

It was my first time alone with her since her pregnancy was announced. At first, it was awkward and quiet. All I could think about was how we had both ended up pregnant and how shitty her life was now. But I wanted to break the ice. "Do you know how far along you are?"

She looked up, almost surprised I talked to her. "They think about 12 weeks. What about you?"

"I don't know, and I don't care. Soon, it won't matter." Ashley looked down when I said that.

"I know you hate the idea of bearing the children of one of these guys, but it would mean a lot to me to have you do this with me. I'm sure Richie or Grant would love to claim to be the father of your child." I hated that she suggested I should seek out this life she had made for herself.

"How many guys does Shawn make you fuck in a week? Do you have any autonomy over your body now?" She continued to avoid looking at me.

"Shawn and I are working our relationship out," she replied meekly.

"The only thing getting a workout is your pussy." Ashley looked away completely from me at that point. I had likely severed any hope of saving our friendship. But I knew she killed it when she agreed to have this baby.

Grant turned around and informed us that they found our first co-star.

"He is just a middle age man willing to fuck some college-age girls. He doesn't know he is being filmed, though; keep that in mind." We pulled up to a street, and Shawn opened the door to the back of the van. The guy stepped in, and Shawn closed the door behind him. As Grant had described, he was a skinny man in his late forties. I didn't recognize him at all.

"Wow, that kid wasn't lying. Are you girls really willing to have sex with me?" I was surprised he didn't recognize me, considering how much news my masked self had attracted. Either that, or he didn't care. Knowing I wouldn't respond, Ashley broke her silence and spoke for both of us.

"You got it sir. We are looking to fuck any stranger willing. Please do what you please with us." Upon hearing that, the man immediately grabbed me and kissed me passionately. I was not ready for this, and it took me a bit to realize I should kiss back. I had agreed to put some effort into this even if I wouldn't talk. We kissed for a while, and his hands started to explore my body. Not directly involved in the action yet, Ashley felt the need to add commentary. "Don't be shy. You can touch all of her, or my body, as much as you want. I hope you won't wait too long to get us naked, either."