Cindy's Birthday Surprise

Story Info
Husband with ED plans gang bang for wife.
13.3k words
4.44
9.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers

This is the third part in a series that includes Happy Anniversary to Me and Our Weekend with a Former Neighbor.

********************************************************************************************************

I planned a surprise party to celebrate Cindy's fifty-sixth birthday. Actually I planned two parties for that night. For me, the second would be much more enjoyable and I was certain my wife would think so too.

Cindy's birthday fell on a Saturday making it the perfect night to throw her a party. The two of us went to an upscale restaurant that evening for her birthday dinner. While we were gone, her sister and daughter decorated our house and prepared for the party.

We enjoyed a very nice Italian dinner and shared a bottle of wine. I made sure to keep Cindy's glass full. Wine goes right to her head and by the time we left the restaurant she was already feeling a little tipsy.

After our meal, Cindy said she wasn't ready to go home yet. She suggested going to a new movie that she was wanting to see. I didn't want to disappoint her but I knew we needed to get back home to the friends and family that were waiting to surprise her. I had to think quick so as to not ruin the surprise.

"Yea, that sounds good but if we're going to a movie, I need to stop back at the house first. I didn't bring my hearing aids. I can't understand half the things they say with the sound system at the theater if I don't have them."

"That's fine. We still have plenty of time before the next show begins."

I was happy that I averted disaster without screwing up the party plans. Now I just needed to make sure Cindy also went inside the house when we got there.

As I parked in the driveway Cindy said she needed to use the bathroom while we were there. Problem number two was resolved. Things were now going just as planned.

I walked in the door first and Cindy followed.

"Surprise!"

It was perfect. My wife had absolutely no idea that I had planned a party for her. It was not something I had done before.

Cindy looked around the room at a group of our friends along with her sister and daughter. She was overwhelmed with joy and gave me a kiss.

"Oh my god, thank you. I never expected this. I guess we aren't going to the movie."

"Probably not unless you're wanting them to party by themselves."

"No, I think we can skip the movie tonight."

Cindy began to mingle with the group. One of her friends brought jello shots and the birthday girl quickly consumed three of them.

At around 9PM our former neighbor Keith arrived. We hadn't seen him since our visit to his lake house a few months earlier when I had the pleasure of watching my old friend fuck Cindy multiple times.

It wasn't just me who enjoyed that weekend. Cindy loved the pleasure she got from Keith's cock. Afterwards she had commented she would gladly give me the joy of watching them again any time I wanted.

Cindy was already having a great time at the party. When she noticed Keith her face lit up even more.

"Oh my god, I didn't know you were coming. It's so good to see you again."

"Hey Cindy, you look fantastic. I'm glad I could stop by to wish you happy birthday. I wish I could stay longer. Unfortunately I already had a prior commitment that I couldn't get out of when I learned about the party."

"You're leaving already? You just got here?"

"No, no. I'll be here for a little while, probably until about ten."

Cindy was clearly disappointed. I knew for certain what she was hoping for.

When Keith indicated that he wasn't heading back to his home until the next day, Cindy invited him to come back for brunch. He gladly accepted and my wife put her horny desires on hold.

Keith and I continued to talk as Cindy went off with some of the other guests to do more jello shots.

"So you're meeting Chris at the bar? I wasn't sure you would be able to get him to come."

"Oh yea. He was thrilled by the prospect of fucking Cindy again."

"It was the same with the guys that fucked her during our weekend at the casino. Even with the travel they were more than willing to come. I offered to pay for their rooms but they declined that too."

"So what time do you want us back here?"

"Around midnight should work. The front porch light will be off when everyone is gone. I'll leave the side door to the garage unlocked. Come in that way then into the kitchen. We'll be in the front room. Be quiet and get naked, then come in on queue. Our three friends from the casino already know the plan. When the fun begins Cindy most likely will suspect it's you so one of them needs to be first in line to fuck her. The order doesn't matter after that except for Chris should be last."

"Cindy's going to love it."

"Yep, I know she will. So will I. I've already jerked off a half dozen times this week thinking about it."

Keith was getting ready to leave and about to say goodbye to Cindy.

"Did you bring the edible."

"Shit yea, I almost forgot."

"Oh let's not forget that. You know how horny and wild she gets when she's high."

"Well this one will get her higher than a kite."

I called Cindy over and told her Keith was leaving.

"I'm sorry you have to leave already but I'm glad you're stopping back tomorrow."

"Yea, I'm sorry too. Oh hey, I almost forgot to give you your present.

Keith held out the wrapped cannabis edible. Cindy had a puzzled look.

"What is it?"

"Just a little candy with some THC. It will make the rest of your party even more enjoyable.

Cindy giggled as she unwrapped the chocolate.

"I've never eaten it before. Does it work as good as smoking it?"

"It will take about a half hour before you start to feel it but yea, it'll do the trick."

Cindy thanked Keith as she unwrapped the candy and put it in her mouth. Keith looked at me and smiled then gave us both a little wave.

"Well enjoy the rest of the party and I'll see you tomorrow."

Over the next forty-five minutes Cindy did a few more jello shots. There was no doubt she was having a good time.

About an hour after she had eaten her gift from Keith I asked Cindy how she was doing. She stared at me and smiled for several seconds.

"I think I'm fucked up."

Cindy bit her lip then giggled like an innocent young girl.

"Yep, I am fucked up. And I'm horny too. I wish Keith could have stayed."

"I wish he could have also. But that's okay. I'll make sure you enjoy your birthday after-party. We have our toys and I bought something new to try."

"Mmmm, let's go try it now."

I had to laugh at how horny and eager Cindy was.

"Sorry, but you're going to have to wait."

By eleven a few of our guests had left. The remainder left by eleven thirty except for Cindy's sister and daughter. They stayed around to help clean up. It was just before midnight when they walked out the door

The timing couldn't have been better. I turned off the porch light then walked back into our front room. Cindy was sitting on the sofa with her feet up on the edge of the cushions. She had her dress pulled up over her knees with her legs spread to give me a full view of her pink panties.

"Okay mister, I've been waiting for you to show me what you bought."

"Not so fast. It may be your birthday but I'm in charge. You'll get your present when I'm ready for you to have it. First you need to get dressed in the appropriate manner for some fun."

Cindy bit her lip with curious anticipation and smiled.

"Mmmm okay. I like having you tell me what to do."

"Tonight I want you wearing your black garter and black stockings, nothing else. I'll get things ready in here while you're changing. Let me know when you're ready but don't come back until I say to. Oh, and bring your magic wand."

"Okay. Should I bring any other toys, like something big and hard?"

"Yes, definitely. Bring that new one you said feels so realistic."

Cindy giggled as she left to get dressed.

While Cindy was gone I set up the stand with the sex swing I'd purchased in the center of the room. I checked in the kitchen and all five men had arrived. Everything was going as planned.

Keith handed me another edible.

"Here, in case you think she could use a booster. Tell her I gave it to you earlier."

As I prepared for my wife, I turned on some music to help cover up any noise the guys may make. At that time I didn't want her to know anyone else was in the house. A moment later I let Cindy know she could return when she was ready.

"Alright, but I'll warn you it's not a pretty sight. Now I know why I haven't worn these things recently."

I looked at Cindy as she walked into the room. The black garter belt was so tight around her waist that it gave her a muffin top. Her tummy was hanging over the front and the paunch above her pubic area was very prominent. The elastic around the top of the stockings also pinched into her chubby thighs.

"I look like Miss Piggy."

"Nonsense. You look like a sensuous fifty-six year old woman. I hate when you put yourself down. I think you look incredibly sexy. Turn around and let me see you from the back."

As Cindy turned, I got a nice view of her flabby big white butt cheeks.

"Oh god yes, your butt is as sexy as ever. I never get tired of looking at it."

Cindy shook her head as she turned to face me.

"I don't know how you can think my fat body is sexy? I need to lose about fifty pounds."

"You know I like a little chubbiness and you just keep getting better. Now quit worrying about it and let's have some fun. What do you think of this new chair?"

Cindy looked at the sex swing.

"My god, what is that?"

"It's a bondage sex swing. I found it on Ebay and got it for a great price."

Cindy gave me a questioning look.

"You can stop worrying. It's been cleaned and sanitized. Have a seat and let me help you get comfortable birthday girl."

Cindy laid the magic wand and dildo on the coffee table. She still looked incredibly stoned and giggled as she sat her butt into the mesh material of the swing.

"Are you sure this thing will hold me?"

"It's rated for up to three hundred pounds. You may think you're fat but you aren't anywhere close to that."

After getting in a sitting position Cindy bounced up and down a few times.

"Oh nice. This will be fun."

"Yep, I'm pretty sure you will like it. Now put your arms up over your head."

When Cindy raised her arms I placed her wrists in the cuffs attached to two of the swings straps. She was giddy and giggly.

"Oh wow, that's interesting but a little uncomfortable."

"Don't worry, I'm not done. You'll be comfortable."

I lifted Cindy's legs and clasped her ankles into harnesses attached to the other two straps on the swing. When I let go, her body was hanging in the swing at a forty-five degree angle. Her legs were spread wide with her hairy vagina and puckered butt hole fully exposed.

"Oh god, this is incredible. I feel so helpless and I'm so horny. Do whatever you want with me sweetheart."

"Just a couple more things before we get started."

I unwrapped the edible..

"Here, open your mouth."

"Where did you get that?"

"Keith gave it to me earlier for you to enjoy during our after-party together."

"You know I really don't need it."

"Why not? It's your birthday."

"Alright but you know how it affects me. You better be ready for a long night of fun."

I placed the edible in her mouth and Cindy gladly chewed it up. I then picked up a blindfold and put it over her eyes.

"Here. That will add some mystery to the fun."

"Oh fuck, you've already got me so turned on. I can hardly wait for whatever you have in mind."

I put my hand between Cindy's spread legs. As I rubbed a finger through her slit, she let out a faint moan.

"My goodness Cindy, your pussy is already slippery and wet. You must really be horny."

"Oh yea, I'm a very horny birthday girl and I'm so ready to celebrate."

I knelt down between my wife's legs and inhaled her aroma.

"God your pussy smells good. It's making me hungry."

I immediately slid my tongue between her lips. As I licked up and down like a man possessed, Cindy squealed with delight.

"Oh god yes, eat my pussy. I love when you eat my pussy. And eat my butt too! Oh my god, you're turning me on so much."

For the next few minutes I ate Cindy's pussy and her butt. I also rubbed and sucked her clit. She squealed and screamed with pleasure the entire time.

When I felt Cindy was nearing orgasm I stopped what I was doing. She moaned with frustration and begged me to continue.

"I can't let you cum yet, I'm still getting you warmed up."

As Cindy pleaded I picked up the magic wand and placed it on her clit. She moaned with pleasure and rocked her hips.

"Oh god, that feels so good. Please don't stop. I want to cum so badly."

Just like before, when I sensed Cindy was about to orgasm I stopped the stimulation.

"Oh you fucking tease. Why won't you let me cum? Please!"

"All in due time my pretty, all in due time."

When I again pressed the magic wand against my wife's clit she moaned and began to move her hips. I saw a small amount of vaginal fluid leaking from her pussy into her butt crack.

"Are you enjoying your birthday?"

"Oh god yes. I loved the party and I'm really enjoying this. I'd enjoy it even more if you'd let me cum."

I had to laugh at Cindy's desperation, especially with knowing the pleasure she soon would be having. She was as horny as I had ever seen her.

At that moment I removed the wand from my wife's clit.

"Why did you do that? It was feeling so good. You're driving me crazy."

I put my hand between Cindy's legs and pushed two fingers into her pussy. After fingering her for a moment I spread her lips.

"Oh yea, I think maybe you've had enough warming up. Your pussy is so wet and juicy. Are you ready for something big and hard between your legs?"

"Oh my god, you know I am. Please. I need something to give my horny pussy pleasure."

After getting the dildo from the table I slid it up and down between Cindy's pussy lips.

"I wish I was still capable of giving you the real thing but you can't get much satisfaction these days from my little limpy guy."

"You know how to please me and that's what counts."

"It's unfortunate Keith couldn't stay or you might have enjoyed the real thing."

"It doesn't matter. I'll be happy with what I get. Just put that nice big rubber cock between my legs and fuck me. I want it so bad right now."

I slid the dildo up and down a few more times in my wife's slit.

"You look incredibly sexy and naughty in that swing with your legs spread and your pussy fully exposed. I love having you so horny and desperate."

I pushed the full length of the thick cock shaped dildo into Cindy's pussy and she squealed with pleasure. My wife began to rock her hips in the swing as I slowly worked it in and out.

"Oh god yes, this is what I wanted."

"What you wanted or what you are willing to settle for? I'm sure you would enjoy a real one more than one made of rubber."

"No really, it doesn't matter. This is all I need. Just please fuck my pussy. Fuck me fast and fuck me hard."

"It may not really matter but you can tell me the truth. Wouldn't you rather be getting filled with a real cock and cum tonight?"

"Yes, you know I would but this will do good enough."

Most of the time recently when I use Cindy's toys on her we role play her being with other men. It wasn't unusual for me to question her about what she really wanted.

"And I suppose you would want for me to eat your pussy after another man filled it with cum?"

"Oh my god yes, I know you love it and I love it too."

Cindy was rocking her hips faster, trying to increase the stimulation enough to make herself cum.

"Oh yea, that's what I wanted to hear from my horny sexy birthday girl."

That was the queue the five men in the kitchen were waiting for. As each of them entered the room, they were already half erect and slowly stroking themselves. Seeing Cindy hanging in the swing wearing a black garter and stockings with her legs spread wide got them more aroused.

Cindy moaned with pleasure as I again began to rapidly move the dildo in and out of her pussy.

"Oh god yes, now please just keep doing that. You're making my horny pussy feel so good."

Scott walked over and stood next to me while stroking his thick eight inch cock. He was fully erect and ready to surprise Cindy.

As I worked the dildo in and out of my wife's pussy she rocked her hips and moaned. Cindy's pleasure was obvious. Even though I knew she would momentarily hate me again, I removed the dildo.

"Oh you bastard. Why? Why did you do that? I was just about there."

I stepped aside and Scott moved in position between Cindy's spread legs. He held his cock straight out and lined it up with the entrance to her glistening wet pussy..

"I really am sorry I had to stop again but now you're going to get your birthday wish instead."

As soon as the words were out of my mouth, Scott shoved the full length of his cock into Cindy's juicy pink hole. Seeing his excited penis disappear into my wife's hairy pussy immediately made my little five inch guy tingle with excitement.

Cindy's mouth opened wide as she gasped from the sudden intrusion of a hard cock inside her vagina. The look of absolute surprise and pleasure on her face was exactly what I had hoped for.

"OH MY GOD! That's not a toy."

Scott had only thrust his cock deep and hard into Cindy a few times when I saw her legs stiffen. As she started rapidly moving her hips she squealed loudly. It was obvious my wife was having the orgasm she'd been begging for.

"Oh fuck yes, that feels so good! Who's cock is in my pussy? Is that Keith?"

"No, Keith had other plans. Remember?"

"Oh my god, then who's fucking me?"

"Just a friend. Don't worry. He's clean and I approve of it."

"Yep, I'm just a friend that's here to give you a good birthday fucking Cindy."

As Scott began thrusting his cock in and out of my wife I moved behind her. I kissed her neck and reached around her. I began to rub Cindy's small tits and as she moaned I whispered in her ear.

"Happy birthday my love. The other party was a prequel. The real surprise party I planned is just beginning."

"My god, I didn't expect this tonight. Tell me who has their cock inside me."

Before Cindy could say another word, Scott pulled his cock out of her cunt. She gasped with surprise as Bill immediately slid his fat erect seven inch penis into her horny wet pussy.

"Oh my goodness, that's not the same cock! You have two men here to fuck me?"

"It wouldn't be much of a party with just one."

"Happy birthday Cindy."

"Oh god, I want to know who's here. Who's fat hard cock is in my cunt now?"

Cindy rocked her hips and moaned loudly as she began to orgasm.

"Does it really matter who it is? It seems you're enjoying it."

"Oh god yes, I am. I really am. It's wonderful."

Cindy was panting and moaning from the pleasure of Bill's cock.

"I'm really happy to hear you're enjoying this, but if you think two cocks are wonderful, what would you think about three?"

As I spoke those words, Bill removed his fat cock from Cindy and Rick shoved his eight inch pink sausage inside her. She immediately squealed with pleasure.

"Oh fuck, are you serious? A third one?"

"Yep, mine is cock number three. Happy birthday Cindy."

Cindy began to rapidly pant and as her body trembled I knew she was enjoying an extremely intense orgasm.

"Oh my god, I can't believe you brought three men here to fuck me."

As Cindy rocked her hips and enjoyed the pleasure from Rick's cock, Keith got in position. His foreskin was pulled back and the engorged shiny pink head of his uncircumcised cock was ready for penetration.

My wife was panting and moaning as I continued to rub her tits while speaking seductively in her ear.

bmp5708
bmp5708
335 Followers