Cindy's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I initially thought having three hard cocks to enjoy would make your birthday special but then I decided four would make it even better."

While I was in mid-sentence, Rick pulled out of my wife's vagina. As Keith immediately penetrated her with his fat seven inches of uncut cock, Cindy squealed.

"Oh god, another one? Oh my goodness, fuck my pussy whoever you are. It feels so good."

As Cindy rocked her hips and squealed with pleasure, Keith did his best to disguise his voice.

"Oh yea Cindy, your pussy is going to get a good happy birthday fucking tonight."

Seeing my wife enjoying her fourth cock within a few minutes was almost more pleasure than I could handle. I was using every bit of will power I had to not touch myself. There was no doubt in my mind that the least bit of stimulation on my little guy would cause me to ejaculate.

As I watched Keith thrusting his cock in and out of Cindy, Chris moved into position to take his turn. I found it incredibly arousing to see the twenty-five year old stroking his slender nine inches of fully erect cock as he anxiously awaited to enjoy my wife's fifty-six year old pussy again.

When Keith looked at me and nodded I knew he was ready for Chris to take over. I leaned in close to Cindy and whispered.

"There's only one thing better than having four hard cocks to fuck your pussy and that would be five."

As soon as Keith pulled out, Chris slid all nine inches of his young hard cock into Cindy's wet slippery cunt. I thought she may realize that long cock belonged to Chris after she had enjoyed it so much during our visit to Keith's a few months prior.

Apparently my wife was too overcome with pleasure at that moment to put two and two together. As Chris worked his cock in and out Cindy screamed with pleasure.

"OH MY GOD!"

Cindy gasped and panted as she rocked her hips.

"So are you enjoying your second surprise party of the night?"

"Oh god yes, this is wonderful. But it seems so naughty and slutty."

"Don't worry about it and don't feel guilty. It's your party and my gift. You've got five men here with their cocks hard and they're all lusting for you. Get wild and enjoy it. I want you to be naughty and slutty."

"Are you going to eat my slutty cunt when they're done with me?

"You know I wouldn't miss out on that treat."

"Mmmm, that's what I wanted to hear."

I asked Cindy if she would like to meet her guests.

"Oh god yes, I want to see the men who've had their cocks in me."

My wife wasn't too surprised to see Keith standing next to her stroking his cock but was shocked to see Scott, Bill, and Rick. I know she never expected to see them again after her night of fun at the Casino when we celebrated our anniversary. Each of them wished her a happy birthday as they stroked there excited cocks.

Cindy was equally shocked to see Chris, the twenty-five year old "captain" of the pontoon boat when we visited Keith. My wife had been infatuated with the lanky lad, his long dong, and his virility. Now here he was again, standing between her legs sliding nine slender inches of hard cock in and out of her pussy.

Cindy expressed her surprise that the men traveled so far just to celebrate her birthday. As she commented on how sexy they looked stroking their cocks, Chris picked up his pace.

"Oh god yes, do it just like that captain Chris. Fuck me faster. That's what this birthday slut wants."

While Cindy was enjoying the pleasure of Chris thrusting his cock inside her, the other guys helped me to adjust the position of the swing. She was slightly startled when she felt herself falling backwards.

"Oh my god sweetheart, what are you doing?"

"We're just getting you in a more user friendly position."

"Oh my yes. I do want to be as user friendly for these men as I can."

The leg straps were kept in the same position as they had been but after adjusting the length on the other two straps Cindy was in more of a laying position rather than sitting. Her legs were straight up with her face slightly lower than the men's waists.

Bill and Scott moved next to my wife on each side then touched the heads of their cocks to her lips. Cindy didn't need any instructions. Her tongue immediately came out and she started licking both cocks.

"Oh I love the taste of cock and I want to get my mouth full of it tonight."

Rick and Keith also took positions standing on each side of Cindy. After unclasping the cuffs from her wrists, each put their cock in my wife's hands and she immediately began to stroke them.

I wasn't sure if it was the booze or the edible THC or the combination of both but my wife was as wild and lustful as I'd ever seen her. Watching her lick two cocks and stroke two more while having one in her cunt was extremely arousing. It was difficult to control my excitement.

Cindy seemed to be ready for anything and everything. She began to beg for it.

"Oh god yes, I want you guys to use me in any way you want. My dear husband wants to watch me having sex and tonight there's no limits. I have three holes for your pleasure. Make this my best birthday ever."

None of the men really needed any encouragement but hearing Cindy's words took them to another level. As Rick and Keith began to play with my wife's tits while she stroked their cocks, Scott slapped his thick eight inch cock against her cheek.

"Alright then Cindy, you've licked my cock for long enough. You said you wanted a mouthful so suck it!"

Cindy turned her head. As she opened her mouth, Scott shoved his meat inside.

"Oh yea, that's the way a birthday girl should do it. Now show me what a good cocksucker you are."

As Cindy sucked Scott, Bill rubbed his seven inch cock against her other cheek. After a minute or so he began slapping her face with his aroused penis.

"Here you go Cindy, you have another cock here that needs some attention to."

Cindy immediately complied with Bill's request as she turned her head and took his fat sausage into her mouth.

"That's the way to do it. I love seeing your lips wrapped around my big fat cock."

As Cindy used her mouth and hands to give the four men pleasure, Chris was standing between her legs with his cock buried deep in her pussy. Her hips rocked in the swing as he thrust his cock in and out at a good steady pace.

Over the next few minutes the men changed positions multiple times. Cindy was so turned on that she told me to take pictures. She wanted to have a remembrance afterwards of enjoying five cocks at the same time. I was shocked by her request but was happy to oblige.

When Cindy had sucked, fucked, and stroked each cock the anticipation for what she desired was becoming unbearable.

"Oh my god, I can't take it any longer. I want to fuck. Fuck me fast and fuck me hard. Just keep fucking me and make me cum over and over. I want it so bad!"

Keith happened to be the one with his cock between Cindy's legs when she made her request. He grabbed her legs and began to rapidly thrust seven inches of fat hard uncut cock deep into her cunt.

"Like this Cindy? Is this how you want fucked?"

"Oh god yes, just like that Keith. You know how to make my birthday pussy happy!"

Cindy squealed with delight as Keith pounded her pussy fast and hard. I thoroughly enjoyed hearing my wife's squeals and seeing the pleasure on her face while watching his thick cock moving in and out of her pussy.

After a minute or more of hard fucking Keith was in need of relief to keep from shooting his load.

"I think the birthday girl is warmed up. Who's next to fuck her horny cunt?"

Scott was standing closest. His eight inch pecker was as erect and hard as a cock could be. Without missing a beat, Keith removed his cock and Scott's meat disappeared between Cindy's legs. He grabbed my wife's calves and she screamed with pleasure as he began fucking her.

"Oh yes, oh yes, oh my god YES!"

When I saw the muscles in Cindy's thighs tighten and shake, I knew she was in the midst of an intense orgasm. Within seconds creamy white vaginal fluid began flowing down her butt crack.

Cindy continued to squeal and scream with pleasure as Scott fucked her deep and hard for nearly two minutes.

"I can't last much longer. Who's ready to take over?"

When Bill quickly changed positions with Scott, Cindy again squealed with delight as she felt his fat seven inch salami slide into her happy juicy cunt.

"Oh, oh, oh, oh my god, OOOOOOHHHHH YEAAAAA!"

Cindy's hips bucked in the swing and another stream of white cream oozed from her pussy into her butt crack as she rode Bill's thick cock.

"Oh yea Cindy, you like that don't you? You like that fat cock in your cunt don't you? Say it. Tell me you like my fat cock."

"Yes, yes I do. I like your fat cock in my cunt Bill. Oh my god I like it so much it's going to make me cum again!"

After several more rapid thrusts into Cindy's cunt, Bill removed his cock and Chris was ready to take over. As he grabbed my wife's thighs he slid all nine inches of cock inside her with one hard thrust. He held it in that position for a moment then began to rapidly fuck her pussy using the full length of his shaft with each stroke.

My wife screamed out with pleasure.

"Oh my god captain Chris. You're so deep!"

Cindy's legs stiffened and a steady stream of creamy fluid again flowed from her vagina. Her orgasms seemed to be continuous since the non-stop fucking had begun.

As my wife squealed with pleasure and Chris rapidly pounded her pussy Rick couldn't control his desire for any longer. Although he was next in line, his penis was oozing pre-cum and throbbing from the anticipation of pleasure.

Rick quickly stepped beside Cindy and shoved the head of his cock into her mouth. He immediately put a hand behind her head and I could tell by the expression on his face that he was already past his point of no return.

"Oh fuck yes Cindy, you wanted a mouthful and that's what you're going to get. Suck it!"

Rick was stroking his cock while holding Cindy's head. He was looking at her lips wrapped around his shaft as he panted and groaned with pleasure.

"OH FUCK YEA!"

Cindy's eyes opened wide and I knew by the look on her face that she was surprised by the eruption of cum that was suddenly filling her mouth. I could see her neck muscles working to swallow as Rick kept jerking and groaning.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh yea, fuck."

There was no doubt that Rick was pumping out a huge amount of semen. As hard as she tried, Cindy couldn't swallow it fast enough. Cum was oozing from the corners of her mouth and running down her chin.

Watching Rick fill my wife's mouth in the manner he did was more than I could handle. As my little limp penis tingled with excitement I began to uncontrollably ejaculate, catching the cum in my hand then eating it.

As Rick removed his cock, Cindy finished swallowing the last bit of remaining cum in her mouth. His cock was still half erect with a strand of cum hanging from it.

Rick rubbed his cock across my wife's lips and as she licked the cum from it, he again started to stroke it.

"Oh yea Cindy, thanks for taking the edge off. Now I can give you the good long birthday fucking that you want."

Cindy wiped the cum from her chin into her mouth as she looked at Rick with awe.

"Oh my god, that was a mouthful!"

As my wife refocused on the pleasure of the nine inch cock still fucking her pussy, Chris slid a finger into her rectum.

"Oh Chris, you know I love that!"

Cindy squealed with delight as Chris fingered her butt and fucked her pussy. After two minutes of hard fast fucking he was ready to momentarily relinquish his position.

Keith quickly stepped between Cindy's raised legs. Her puckered butt hole was still open from the fingering Chris had given her and was lubricated well with her vaginal cream.

"My god you look inviting Cindy and I can't resist giving you what I know you want."

By the time the words had left his mouth, Keith had the head of his cock positioned in line with Cindy's anus. With one hard thrust all seven inches of his thick uncut cock disappeared in her butt.

Creamy white vaginal fluid squirted from her excited cunt as Cindy screamed with pleasure.

"Oh yea Keith, fuck my butt!. I love having a cock in my pooper."

"Yep, I knew you wanted it in your butt. I know you like getting butt fucked."

As Keith thrust his cock in and out of my wife's flabby big butt, he pushed two fingers into her pussy and rapidly finger fucked her. Cindy rocked her hips and squealed with delight.

"Oh my god yes, I love that. I only wish that was a cock in my cunt too."

As soon as I heard my wife's words, I knew I had to make that happen. It's what I wanted too and it was the progression to seeing her with all three of her holes filled with cock at the same time.

As Keith continued to fuck my wife's butt, I had Chris get an ottoman from our TV room and place it near the swing. I told Cindy we were going to help her out of the swing to change positions.

"Why? I don't want to stop. I want Keith to keep fucking my butt."

"It'll be quick and worthwhile. I promise."

Keith had already released the cuffs from around Cindy's ankles. As he removed his rock hard cock he lowered her legs.

"Don't worry Cindy, I'll be fucking your butt again before you know it. First we need to get a cock in your cunt too just like you wanted."

Chris was sitting on the edge of the ottoman. As he laid back on it, his nine inch pole was standing straight up.

"Mount up Cindy. My cock horse is ready to ride."

Cindy bit her lip as she looked at Chris with his long slender dong anxiously awaiting her. She quickly was in a kneeling position on the ottoman with her legs straddling Chris. My wife moaned loudly as she lowered herself and took all nine inches into her wet slippery cunt.

"Oh captain Chris, I love riding your cock horse."

As I watched my wife begin bouncing on the cock in her cunt, Keith stepped in behind her.

"Bend over Cindy. I'm ready to continue where we left off."

"Oh god yes, I'm ready too."

Cindy leaned forward over Chris. As she placed her hands on the ottoman with one on each side of his head, Keith grabbed her butt cheeks and spread them.

I had a perfect view of my wife's face as Keith pushed his cock up her poop chute. Cindy opened her mouth and her eyes rolled back. She moaned loudly then screamed with delight.

"OH GAWD YES!!! That's what I've been wanting to feel again. Fuck my butt. Fuck my pussy. I love being filled with cock. I love it so much."

As Cindy squealed with pleasure Chris reached up and began massaging her little titties directly above his face. The extra stimulation took her to another level. Her legs trembled and I knew by the expression on her face she was enjoying an intense orgasm.

After several seconds of panting and moaning from extreme pleasure, Cindy seemed to catch her breath. She opened her eyes and looked at the other three men jerking their cocks as they watched the action.

"Oh my god, this is so wonderful but I need my mouth filled too. Someone please give me their cock."

Scott was happy to oblige and stepped directly in front of my wife. After taking his excited meat in her mouth, Cindy's head began bobbing up and down on his thick cock.

"Oh god yes Cindy, suck my cock."

As I looked at Cindy with the three men rhythmically thrusting their cocks inside her at the same time, I had no doubt she was in heaven. I was enjoying it as well. It was an amazing feeling to see her getting so much pleasure.

I picked up the phone I had taken pictures on earlier and began to record the moment. I knew Cindy would enjoy reliving her pleasure later on and I couldn't help but commentate on the action.

"Seeing you like this turns me on so much. I can't keep my hands off my little penis as I watch you enjoying three men at one time. I can't wait to eat their cum from your pussy and butt. Oh fuck, I just cum."

Even with Scott's cock in her mouth, I could still hear Cindy making moaning sounds as she rode Chris while Keith fucked her butt. After a few more short rapid thrusts, he suddenly groaned loudly then rammed his cock deep into my wife's pooper.

"Oh yea, happy birthday Cindy!"

Keith was thrusting his thick cock deep and hard into Cindy's butt. I could tell by his expression he was shooting a huge load deep in her rectum. He kept groaning as his thrusts went on, over and over to the obvious delight of my wife.

Cindy's eyes grew wide. She lifted her mouth from Scott's cock and gasped from the pleasure.

"Oh god yes Keith, fill my butt! Fill my butt with cum. Oh god, oh god, oh yea."

As Keith finished shooting his load, Cindy's head was again bobbing up and down on Scott's cock. Chris had increased his pace and continued to thrust his long dong into her cunt.

Keith sighed with pleasure as he removed his cock from Cindy's butt. The big purplish pink head of his half erect uncircumcised penis was still fully exposed and coated with his cum. It had the appearance of a very satisfied cock that had just ejaculated.

Knowing Keith's still excited but satisfied cock had been in my wife made it even more arousing for me. When he noticed me looking at it, he gave me that big grin of his that I've come to know after he fucks my wife.

"You've already got plenty to enjoy buddy."

As Keith stepped aside, Bill got into position behind Cindy. The previous time he fucked her during our anniversary weekend was in her pussy. She never had a cock as fat as his in her butt. As he lined it up with her gaping hole, I was anxious to see it disappear.

Bill grabbed Cindy's thighs. He placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her open hole then began slowly working his thick fat meat into her rectum. The expression on my wife's face was priceless as her butt was being stretched and filled.

Just like a moment before, Cindy's eyes opened wide. This time her look of surprise seemed to show pain with pleasure. Her expression remained unchanged for the entire time that Bill was working his cock into her poop chute.

Once Bill had worked all seven inches of his fat salami into Cindy's rectum, he began to slowly slide it in and out. My wife closed her eyes and began to rock her hips in sync. The expression on her face had turned to pure pleasure.

Chris had been fucking Cindy non-stop for several minutes. He had been able to control himself by going at a steady pace, not too fast or too slow. It was getting more difficult with Bill's fat cock in my wife's butt applying more stimulation to his cock inside her cunt.

As Bill fucked her butt and Cindy rocked her hips, the pleasurable feelings in Chris's cock were becoming unbearable. Adding to his arousal was seeing Scott's cock going in and out of my wife's mouth just above his head. Despite his great stamina, it was more than the young twenty-five year old man could take.

Chris gave a firm squeeze to Cindy's tits and began to rapidly thrust his cock in her pussy. Suddenly he groaned loudly.

"Oh fuck Cindy, I'm going to fill your cunt. Oh god I am really going to fill your cunt!"

When Chris screamed and rammed his nine inches of cock deep into Cindy's cunt, Scott also screamed out with pleasure as he pulled my wife's head towards him.

"Oh fuck yea!"

As I watched Scott rapidly moving his hips I could see my wife's neck muscles working. She was making a faint moaning sound and I knew she was swallowing his load.

Scott was still holding Cindy's head and sighing from the pleasure he was getting when Bill also began to groan. With his fat cock buried to his ball sack in my wife's butt, he was fucking her using short rapid thrusts.

"God yes Cindy, your tight butt feels so good. Oh fuck it's feeling really good!"

The loud groan and the expression on his face left no doubt that Bill was depositing his load of semen in Cindy's butt.