Cindy's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers

In less than a minute my wife had received a full load of cum in each of her holes of pleasure. When Scott removed his cock from Cindy's mouth she gasped and panted for a brief moment then sighed with extreme pleasure as she caught her breath.

"Oh my god that was incredible but I'm ready to change positions for whoever is next."

It was a pleasure to hear that my wife wanted to continue with the fun. I was certain each of the men had at least one more good load in them for her and I to enjoy.

After Bill removed his spent cock from Cindy's gaping used butt hole, she lifted herself off of Chris. By then Rick was sitting on the couch with his fully erect cock ready and waiting.

"Have a seat Cindy. I'm ready to give you that good long birthday fucking that I promised you."

"Yes, I'm ready too."

After moving in front of Rick, Cindy turned around and straddled his legs. She squatted slightly then spread her butt cheeks. As my wife lowered herself onto his lap, she took all eight inches of his cock into her rectum.

Cindy began to bounce up and down. She had a beautiful expression of pleasure on her face and she squealed with delight.

"Oh Rick, this feels absolutely wonderful. I really love this seat."

"Enjoy it for as long as you want. I'm in no hurry."

Rick reached around and began to massage Cindy's tits as she rode his cock. Each of the other men were again stroking their cocks as they watched and waited for whatever else my wife was wanting. My little one was tingling with pleasure from watching all the action and thinking about the treat that still awaited me.

Cindy moaned as she rubbed her clit while Rick fucked her butt. Her eyes were closed and she looked to be in complete bliss as she absorbed the pleasure. When she opened them, she looked towards me and smiled.

"Oh my god sweetheart. This is my best birthday ever. I can't wait to show you my thanks after the men are done giving me their wonderful gifts."

As Cindy turned her attention back to the four guys again stroking for her, she leaned back against Rick and placed her feet on the edge of the couch. She spread her legs giving the men and myself a full view of her hairy used vagina.

"Oh my god, having Rick's cock in my butt and watching you guys stroke has me so turned on."

My wife looked down between her legs and began to rub her clit. Within seconds she was moaning from the pleasure then looked back towards the men as she spread her lips.

"I can't wait any longer. My pussy wants some pleasure too."

Although each of the four men were ready to oblige, Keith moved first before the others had a chance. As he stepped in position between Cindy's legs, she grabbed his cock and placed the head between her open lips. She looked at Keith and smiled.

"Before I let you start, promise that you won't stop until you've filled me with cum."

"Oh fuck yes Cindy, once I start I'm not stopping until I've made a huge deposit in your horny cunt."

My wife bit her lip with anticipation and as she released her grip on his cock. Keith pushed the shiny pink head of his uncircumcised penis into her pussy. He put his hands on her knees then began to rapidly thrust his excited meat in and out of her slimy wet cunt.

Cindy squealed with delight at again having two cocks simultaneously fucking her.

"Oh my god yes. This is so incredible."

That same word also came into my mind as I looked at the expression of pleasure on my wife's face while she bounced on Rick's cock with Keith rapidly thrusting between her legs. I kept thinking how incredible it was going to be to eat Cindy's pussy and butt afterwards.

As my wife looked between her spread legs at Keith's cock sliding in and out of her cunt, she began moaning louder. Cindy grabbed his hips and pulled him in closer.

"Oh yea Keith, fuck me hard. I love your cock!"

Cindy squealed loudly as her body immediately stiffened and trembled.

"Oh god yes Keith, you're making me cum on your cock. Oh my god yes!"

He didn't have a chance as my wife's excitement put Keith over the edge. He groaned loudly as he rammed his cock deep into Cindy's pussy. At seeing his short and rapid strokes I had no doubt he was filling her with the load of cum he had promised her.

Keith sighed. His cock was still twitching with pleasure as he removed it from Cindy's glistening wet pussy. When he stepped aside Chris was ready to again take over. My wife bit her lip and moaned lightly as she looked at his nine inch cock, fully erect and ready to please her.

"Oh my goodness captain Chris, your cock looks so enticing. Mount this old gals pussy and do what you do so well."

Cindy moaned louder as she watched every inch of our young friend's excited penis disappearing between her legs. With his nine inch cock buried to the hilt, she squealed with delight.

"Oh god yes captain, now fuck me."

Chris had a big smile on his face as he slowly worked the full length of his cock in and out of Cindy's pussy. Each time he pushed it in, my wife's moans were getting louder.

While Cindy's focus at the moment seemed to be more on the cock in her pussy, Rick continued to fuck her butt and play with her tits. It took little time before Chris suggested the two men get in sync with each other.

"Hey Rick, how about you stick yours in when I'm pulling mine out and vice versa."

"Oh yea, I like that idea. You get it started."

Within seconds the two men were alternating thrusts in and out of Cindy's love holes. They started out slowly but quickly increased the pace. As my wife squealed with extreme delight, I could tell by the expression of ecstasy on her face she was again nearing orgasm.

"Oh my god, this feels so good. Faster. Fuck me faster and don't stop!"

Cindy was panting with pleasure in a manner I had never seen before as both men increased their pace. When creamy white vaginal fluid began oozing from my wife's excited cunt down onto Rick's scrotum, he began to ram his cock deeper and harder into her butt.

With each thrust, Rick lifted my wife's big butt up causing her to scream out and whimper. In an alternating pattern Chris was ramming his cock deep and hard into her cunt. To me the hard intense fucking looked painful but her expression told me otherwise.

The panting and groaning sounds coming from both men kept getting louder as their arousal increased with each thrust into my wife. Suddenly Cindy's eyes and mouth opened wide. She sighed loudly and her body began to tremble.

"OH MY GOD YES! Fuck me, fuck me just like that!"

Cindy was yelping and screaming as her body lurched with each hard thrust.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! OH!"

By then there was no doubt that Chris and Rick were both releasing their creamy loads inside my wife. I could see the expression of pleasure on all of their faces.

I had been doing well to keep my hand away from myself but this was more than I could take. I began to rapidly rub my little limp one and quickly ejaculated into my waiting hand, then had my own appetizer for the meal that I would soon be enjoying.

Chris and Rick sighed with satisfaction at nearly the same time as their intense fuck fest came to an end. Cindy sighed as well but she wasn't done. She looked towards Bill and Scott who were still stroking their excited cocks.

"Oh god, I need more of what I just had. One of you sit down so I can get on for the ride."

Scott sat down next to Rick on the couch and stroked his erect penis."

"I have a seat ready for you Cindy."

My wife bit her lip with eager anticipation as she got up off of Rick's lap and moved just a few feet to the side. After straddling Scott's legs, Cindy planted her big flabby butt on his lap taking his cock into her rectum.

"Oh yea, I love having it in my butt."

Cindy immediately began to squeal as she bounced up and down.

"Alright Scott, give it to me deep and give it to me hard. Make my legs fly."

As Scott thrust and rammed his cock deep into Cindy's butt her short thick legs flailed in the air.

"Oh yea, just like that!"

My wife's extreme pleasure was reflected by the expression of ecstasy on her face along with her squeals of delight. As she bounced on Scott's cock she put her hand between her legs and rubbed her clit. After a few seconds Cindy started slapping herself.

"Oh fuck yea, I love to spank my pussy. I'm spanking my naughty pussy!"

Cindy squealed loudly as a stream of fluid shot from between her legs.

"OH MY GOD YES! I get so turned on when I spank my pussy."

As she continued to slap herself between her legs, my wife's body stiffened and trembled from the intensity of the orgasm going through her body. Within seconds, another stream of fluid squirted in the air.

Bill had been standing in front of Cindy stroking his cock as he waited for her invitation. After her second stream of vaginal fluid had erupted, my wife opened her eyes and looked at his fat hard cock.

"Oh god I need that cock in me. My naughty pussy wants that fat cock."

Cindy leaned back against Scott and spread her legs wide as Bill stepped forward. He grabbed my wife's calves, lifted her legs back up over her head then rammed his fat meat into her cunt.

"Oh yea, that's what my naughty pussy wanted."

Cindy squealed as Scott and Bill quickly got into the same kind of alternating rhythm as the two men just before them. Each of their hard deep thrusts once again was lifting my wife's body.

"OH! OH! OH! OH! Oh yea, oh yea. Oh I love this so much."

The intense fucking went on for more than a minute. Both men were grunting and groaning the entire time as my wife squealed with orgasmic delight.

Cindy had been fucking nearly non-stop for almost three quarters of an hour. Her stamina and virility were amazing. It seemed like all her desires were being released after having to go for such long periods of time without good sex.

As I watched my wife and the two men fully enjoying themselves, I was getting anxious for my own pleasure. Cindy's pussy and butt had already been filled with multiple loads of semen. It was obvious that Bill and Scott were about to add more for me to enjoy.

Cindy's mouth opened wide and I saw that special look on her face. As her body visibly trembled from the pleasure she began to rapidly pant.

"OH GOD YES!"

I noticed Bill and Scott's bodies were also trembling. Both suddenly seemed to stiffen as they each buried their cocks deep inside my wife.

"Oh fuck Cindy, your naughty pussy is really getting what it wants now."

"Oh yea, and here's something for your naughty butt too."

Cindy sighed loudly as she felt streams of warm cum simultaneously filling her pleasure holes. She squealed with delight while bouncing up and down on the two men's throbbing ejaculating cocks.

"Oh yea, oh yea, oh yea. Oh god yes, that was what I wanted. Oh yea."

Bill and Scott looked to be nearly exhausted from their extreme work-out of pleasure. Cindy sighed with satisfaction and looked as if she finally had enough as well.

After a brief moment of relaxation while still sitting on Scott's lap, she looked towards me. She was biting her lip with an innocent look on her face then smiled mischievously as she stood up.

"I need someone to help put me back in the swing. My loving husband has been watching and anxiously waiting. Now I'm ready to thank him for this wonderful party that he gave me."

After getting positioned on the swing, Keith and Chris lifted Cindy's legs then cuffed her ankles to the straps in the same manner she had been earlier. She was in a nearly sitting position with the perfect view between her legs to watch me enjoying her gifts from the men.

"I'm ready for you to eat me my dearest. Oh god, I am full of cum and so ready."

My heart was pounding with anticipation as I looked at my wife in the swing. She looked incredibly sexy with her legs in black stockings sticking straight up and spread wide.

Even more erotic and enticing was the view between Cindy's legs. The incredible sex my wife had enjoyed was clearly visible by the glistening slimy wetness between the puffy pink protruding spread lips in the midst of her hairy pussy. Surprisingly there was very little visible semen but the view left no doubt her pussy had been well used.

Just an inch or so below Cindy's gorgeous fucked pussy was her even more obviously used butt hole. It was still gaping open with thick white sticky semen clinging to her crack just below her hole.

Looking at my beautiful wife had me as aroused as I can be. My little penis was pointing slightly outward, all five inches. It was as hard and erect as it gets.

Cindy looked at my little one and smiled.

"It looks like you're ready for some fun before you enjoy eating the treats I have for you. I would love to have you inside me."

I was certain I could momentarily penetrate Cindy's pussy and was willing to give it a try even if it was only for a few seconds. Her gaping butt hole was even more intriguing. It had been forever since the last time I fucked her butt and with it stretched open like it was, it seemed doable.

Cindy had no idea what I was thinking. As I moved in close to her, I guided myself between her cheeks and into her butt.

"Oh my god sweetheart, you're in my butt. Oh yea, fuck my butt!"

My wife squealed with delight as I squeezed her thighs and thrust my little excited penis. After a half dozen quick thrusts I moaned with pleasure as I ejaculated.

Cindy sighed as she rubbed her clit.

"Oh god yes, that was so wonderful. I never expected that added pleasure. Now get on your knees and show these guys what a true loving husband does for his wife."

Although eating Cindy had always been part of the plan, it felt a little odd knowing the men were going to watch me eat their cum. Keith and Chris had already seen me do it. I knew this wouldn't be much different.

As I got on my knees in front of Cindy she was smiling and I could see the love in her eyes.

"Thank you so much for tonight. I always say no when you suggest me having sex with other men but I do enjoy it. Even more so, I realize how much it pleases you and I really love giving you that pleasure. As much as I enjoy the sex, the best part is having you eat me afterwards."

"I love it too and I've been waiting all night for this."

"Mmmm, then do it and start with my butt. Stick your tongue deep in my hole and eat your own load along with the delicious creamy treat that I have waiting for you."

After taking hold of Cindy's flabby white butt cheeks, I pressed my face into her crack and pushed my tongue deep into her rectum. As I began to tongue and rim her poop chute, she moaned with pleasure.

"Oh god yes sweetheart, eat my butt. Lick it and eat it. I love having your tongue up my butt."

Cindy was squirming and moving her hips in the seat of the swing, doing whatever she could to get my tongue as deep in her hole as possible.

"Oh yea, that's it. Stick it in nice and deep. That's where all that delicious cum is waiting. Mmmm, you look so sexy eating my butt. I love watching. It turns me on so much."

While Cindy continued to squirm with pleasure and moan, she rubbed her clit. I felt her pelvic muscles tensing and sensed a pushing motion inside her rectum. Warm slimy fluid immediately surrounded my tongue.

"Oh god yes sweetheart, I'm going to give you just what you want."

As Cindy lifted her butt slightly and flexed her pelvic muscles, a flood of slimy semen flowed into my mouth. My wife was gasping with pleasure and rapidly rubbing her clit. She suddenly squealed loudly and her body trembled with orgasmic ecstasy.

"OH MY GOD! SUCK IT SWEETHEART. SUCK THE CUM FROM MY BUTT!"

I pursed my lips over Cindy's gaping butt hole and used my mouth as a vacuum to suck the cum from her rectum. It quickly filled my mouth and was even more than I expected.

Cindy continued to squeal and orgasm as I sucked the slimy fluid from her poop chute.

"Oh god yes, suck it all out sweetheart. Suck it and swallow. Enjoy all that cum from in my butt."

I gulped multiple times to swallow the huge slimy glob of semen that the men had deposited in my wife's butt. As I finished I looked up at Cindy and opened my mouth to let her see that I had swallowed every drop.

"Oh god yes, I love it. I love that you eat cum for me. Feeling you suck it out of my butt was wonderful. Now that you've had the appetizer, I'm ready to serve you the main course."

Cindy put both hands between her legs and spread her lips.

"Put your head between my legs and enjoy the aroma but no tasting yet. I just want you to enjoy the full fragrance of your meal before you eat."

I moaned with pleasure as I breathed in the intoxicating smell of my wife's pussy combined with male semen.

"Oh yea, smell my used pussy. I lost track of how many cocks ejaculated inside me for you sweetheart but I know I loved every one of them. Now lick lightly between my lips and lick my clit. Very gently and not too deep."

Cindy moaned and squirmed as I did exactly as she had instructed.

"Oh god yes, just like that. Lick me. Lick me deeper. Oh yea, oh yea. Deeper. Oh yea."

I could tell by her moaning and breathing that Cindy was going to orgasm.

"Oh my god eat it!"

Cindy put her hands on my head and pulled me in tight against her as she began bucking her hips.

"Oh yea, eat my fucked pussy. Eat it. Eat the cream from my pie. Eat that hairy cream pie that was so full of cock."

I pushed my tongue deep inside my wife's vagina. When I tasted salty slimy semen I began to lap it up and Cindy squealed with pleasure. She started saying things that I'd never heard her say before.

"Oh yea you like that don't you. You like my pussy after it's been fucked by other men and filled with their sperm."

As Cindy continued with her dirty talk I was getting into eating her even more. I started licking deeper and faster.

"Oh yea, you like it and I like it too. I like riding big hard cocks. I love having other men fuck my pussy, and I love having them fill me with cum!"

Cindy arched her back and her pussy began to convulse. Instantaneously my mouth was filled with a flood of my wife's own creamy fluid mixed with the cum inside her. As she held my head tight against her she squealed out with delight.

"Oh god yes, lick it. Lick my cunt. Lick that delicious creamy sperm from my naughty fucked cunt. Oh yea."

Cindy released my head and sighed with satisfied pleasure as I finished licking her cunt clean of the last bit of cum from inside her. I looked at the glow on her face and smiled.

"Thank you for sharing your birthday treat with me. It was wonderful. I love eating cum from your happy naughty fucked cunt."

"I loved it too. It's been a wonderful birthday."

When I got up from my knees the first thing I saw was five excited cocks being stroked. It was apparent that I wasn't the only one getting pleasure as I ate the cum from Cindy's cunt. Each of our friends enjoyed the show we gave them.

As the five guys were making comments about how hot the action was I looked towards my wife. She was biting her lip then gave me her innocent naughty girl look.

"You know we can't end the party yet. It would be cruel to make them leave when they still have boners."

"Yea I know. Do you have any ideas on how to fix that?"

"I know something that I would really enjoy. I'm certain you and them will like it too."

Although Cindy and I were talking quietly, Keith overheard our conversation.

"I'm sure we'll like it too. What do you have in mind?"

Cindy giggled.

"Just give me a minute and keep stroking those big sexy cocks."

My wife had me remove the cuffs from her ankles and help her from the swing. She took a seat on the couch and told me to sit beside her.

Cindy instructed the five guys to stand in front of us. She smiled at the men then at me.

bmp5708
bmp5708
336 Followers