Cindy's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"This is actually going to be a special thank you gift to my loving husband from myself and each of you for allowing us to have so much fun tonight. I need a volunteer to get started. Who's cock is ready for one final round of pleasure."

Although none of the men knew what my wife had in mind, there was no shortage of volunteers.

"Oh my goodness. You know you're all going to get a turn. We'll go by age with the youngest first."

Chris got a big smile on his face.

"Well that would be me. What would you like me to do?"

"Stand right in front of me captain, as close as you can and with your hands on your hips."

After Chris was in the position Cindy requested. she cupped his scrotum with one hand and gripped his cock with the other. As she began to massage his balls and stroke his erect nine inch penis, she moaned.

"Oh my goodness captain, I really like your magnificent young cock and the pleasure you gave me. Now I'm going to do the same for you."

Cindy licked the head then took it into her mouth. As I sat beside her I watched her giving Chris a good work over with her hand and mouth.

My wife turned her head slightly and looked towards me. It was an incredible sight to see the look in her eyes and her mouth filled with another man's cock.

Cindy sucked Chris for a minute or so. She continued looking at me and stroking him after removing her mouth from his cock.

"Oh god it tastes so good. I hate to stop but I want this treat to be for you."

Cindy then looked up at Chris. As she began to rapidly stroke his cock and rub his balls he moaned.

"Oh fuck yea Cindy, you're gonna make me cum."

"Squirt it on me captain. Squirt it all over my titties."

Chris groaned loudly as a stream of cum erupted onto Cindy's small breasts. She squealed with pleasure as she continued jerking him off and watching his semen splatter on her tits.

As Chris finished ejaculating, Cindy licked the last drops of cum from his penis. She then turned towards me.

"Now it's your turn. I want you to enjoy this when it's fresh and warm. Lick Chris's delicious cum from my tits."

I looked at Cindy's beautiful smiling face.

"Do it sweetheart. It will turn me on so much to watch you."

When I leaned in towards my wife, she placed her hand between her legs and started to rub her clit. I touched my tongue to her semen covered nipple then started to lick. It was warm and slimy. There wasn't any combination of odors or tastes from my wife's pussy or butt. I was smelling and tasting nothing but male cum.

Cindy pulled my head against her. As I licked and sucked the cum from her breasts she began to orgasm. Her body trembled and she squealed with pleasure.

"Oh god yes, lick the cum from my tits. That's it, lick it all up. Clean my titties good and get them ready for the next load."

When I finished, Cindy was ready for more. As Rick stepped in front of her, he stopped stroking then stood with his hands on his hips and his eight inch pink sausage anxiously waiting for pleasure.

Just like with Chris, Cindy put one hand on Rick's scrotum as the other gripped his cock. Within seconds she had the head in her mouth while she stroked his shaft and rubbed his balls.

It didn't take long before Rick was moving his hips and moaning with pleasure. When Cindy removed her mouth from his cock she looked towards me.

"Mmmm, I think he's about to shoot his load all over my titties for you."

Cindy looked at up Rick and smiled as she began to rapidly jerk his cock.

"I hope you have another load like the one you shot in my mouth. I want my tits covered with cum."

My wife pressed her thumb into the base of Rick's cock at his scrotum as her hand rapidly went up and down his full shaft. When she felt his cock start twitching with pleasure Cindy released the pressure of her thumb.

A stream of semen shot with force from Rick's cock.

"Oh god yes, give it to me Rick. Shoot it all over my titties."

Rick groaned as he pumped out stream after stream of thick white cum.

"Oh yea Rick, shoot that cum and make a mess on my titties."

As Rick ejaculated, Cindy guided his cock to make certain he shot on both of her tits. After already ejaculating multiple times, I was surprised by the amount and the thickness of the semen he produced.

Rick moaned as Cindy put the head of his pleasured cock in her mouth and took his last few drops of semen. She then leaned back and looked towards me.

"Alright sweetheart, I'm ready for you to clean up the mess Rick made on my titties."

Cindy rubbed her clit and moaned as I licked up another load of semen from her breasts.

"Oh god, I love this almost as much as I love having you eat my fucked pussy. I love watching you eat cum."

Scott and Bill each had their turn with having Cindy give them a hand job. After blowing their loads on her breasts and me licking up two more loads of fresh cum, Keith was ready for his turn.

As our former neighbor and good friend stepped in front of my wife, she bit her lip with eager anticipation. She couldn't keep from staring at the purplish pink bulbous head of his uncircumcised cock as he stroked it for her.

Prior to our weekend at Keith's lake house, Cindy felt repelled by the sight of an uncircumcised penis. Now she was absolutely infatuated by them, especially the one that was directly in front of her.

Cindy sighed with pleasure and smiled.

"Alright Keith, you know the routine. Hands on your hips."

"Yep, I know the routine Cindy and I'm ready to give you whatever you want."

After taking his cock and scrotum in her hands, Cindy began stroking and rubbing. She teased the head with her tongue, licking all around it a number of times before taking it into her mouth.

"Oh yea, I love how you suck my cock Cindy."

My wife continued to orally pleasure Keith's cock for longer than she had the others. When she removed her mouth, she continued to rub his balls and stroke him as she looked towards me.

"I really enjoyed watching you lick the other men's cum from my titties but I want to have Keith's sexy cock fill my pussy one more time. You'll get to enjoy my delicious creamy hair pie when we're done."

Before I could respond, Cindy was on her knees on the couch. She put her arms on the back with her face turned towards me but looking back over her shoulder at Keith.

As Cindy raised her big flabby butt slightly to allow easy penetration into her pussy she began to wiggle it.

"Spank my naughty butt and fuck my slutty cunt with your big sexy cock Keith. Make me scream with pleasure."

I watched an expression of pure pleasure wash over Cindy's face as Keith slid the full length of his erect penis between her legs. He no sooner had his cock deep inside my wife when he placed a hard slap on her right butt cheek.

"Oh yea, I'll make you scream you naughty girl."

As Cindy yelped from the stinging sensation to her rump, Keith placed five more smacks in quick succession to her cheek.

"Is this what you want? Is this how you want your naughty butt smacked?"

As orgasmic pleasure immediately shot through her body my wife winced and yelped. She began rocking her hips and squealed with delight.

"Oh god yes, spank my butt. Spank it harder."

Keith quickly gave my wife five more blistering smacks that seemed to be harder than the first ones. Although I saw tears welling in Cindy's eyes, I could tell from her expression she was in the midst of an intense orgasm.

"OH MY GOD YES! OH, OH, OH, OH GOD!"

While Keith was rapidly slamming his cock with force in and out of Cindy's cunt, creamy vaginal fluid was flowing down the inside of her thigh.

"Is this how you want your naughty cunt fucked?"

Before Cindy could answer, Keith placed five more smacks on her butt cheek.

"Oh god yes, just like that. Fuck my cunt. Fuck me like a naughty slut."

My wife was looking directly at me the entire time. The combination of her dirty talk along with seeing her expression of pleasure again had me as aroused as I could be.

Keith was grunting and groaning as he rapidly fucked my wife. Watching him I had no doubt he was about to cum. Cindy knew it too. She was panting and squealing as another orgasm was approaching.

"Oh spank me Keith. Spank my butt and don't stop."

Cindy's excitement continued to build as Keith smacked her butt cheek over and over. I could see her cheek was getting red and I could tell by the sound he was not being gentle.

After several more hard swats to my wife's behind, Keith groaned loudly as he began to pump another big load of semen into her cunt.

"Oh fuck yea Cindy!"

Cindy was rapidly thrusting her hips as she pushed against Keith to get maximum penetration into her cunt. She gasped loudly as her eyes rolled back in her head.

"OH, OH, OH, OH GOD YES! OH MY GOD YES!"

My wife leaned forward and lifted her butt allowing Keith to bury his cock deep inside as he continued to ejaculate.

The intense fucking was more than I could handle. I had been rubbing my little limp one and when Keith cum, I did the same.

Cindy had an expression of extreme satisfaction as she looked at me while catching her breath.

"Oh my god that was wonderful! Now all I need is for you eat my naughty creamy cunt."

Cindy instructed me to lay my head against the back of the couch. After Keith removed his cock from her cunt, my wife got off her knees and stood on the couch. She then put one leg on each side of me and placed her hands on the couch.

The smell of sex between my wife's spread legs was overwhelming,

"Oh yea, now lick my pussy."

As I slid my tongue through her slit, Cindy began to rock back and forth.

"Oh god yes lick me and taste my fucked pussy. Oh yea, that feels so good."

Within seconds Cindy was sitting on my face and grinding her sloppy wet cunt against me.

"Oh yea, stick your tongue in deep and eat me. I've got a cunt full of Keith's cum for you to enjoy."

As I pushed my tongue deep into my wife's vagina globs of warm fresh slimy cum flowed into my mouth. Cindy squealed with delight and her body trembled as it filled with orgasmic pleasure.

"Oh god yes sweetheart eat it. Eat Keith's cum."

Cindy sighed with satisfaction as I finished cleaning her vagina. When my wife finished riding my face I could feel stickiness all around my mouth from her juices and Keith's cum. She bent over then licked and kissed me.

"Mmmm, I can taste Keith's cum and my pussy. Now I know why you like it so much."

Cindy looked at me and smiled. She kissed me again and sighed.

"This has been the best birthday ever. You're going to have a hard time topping it next year."

After our five friends were gone we were laying in bed, both of us were spent from the night's activities. Cindy was cuddled up next to me.

"You do know that you're turning me into a slut. I missed having a hard cock inside me and I hope you don't mind that I do like getting to have that pleasure again."

"I don't mind. You deserve it and unfortunately I can't provide it."

"Thank you. It makes me love you all that much more."

The following morning I showed Cindy the pictures and video I had taken the night before. They showed her in every position, enjoying one or multiple cocks at the same time.

"Oh my god, I really do look like a slut. I can't believe I wanted you to take those."

"Should I delete them?"

"Don't you dare. They're making me horny and looking forward to the next time."

"The next time? You've certainly changed your tune. Apparently you've decided it's not so bad having sex with other men."

Cindy bit her lip and blushed.

"Well as long as you don't mind, I don't either."