Cindy's Journey Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We fucked a redhead." Sandy blurted out. "It was my idea, out back on the patio. I pulled the light bulb to make it darker."

Roxy just looked at them, smirking and shaking her head. "And I thought I was horny. I've been coming to this bar for a year now, never had sex on the property."

"Too bad you missed it, I didn't think you were coming." Cindy said, frowning.

"Ohh yes, I apologize. I had to go pick up a friend who had a flat tire. I got here as soon as I could."

"Oh that's okay, I understand." Sandy was looking around the bar. "But would you like to know who the lucky lady was?"

"Yes, I really do!"

Sandy pointed to behind Roxy, who turned to look. Cassandra was looking at her over her shoulder with a big smile while she blushed. "The redhead in the colorful floral dress."

"Oh my, I know her. I flirted with her, I could never get her to fuck though." Roxy high-fived both of them. "Good job you two."

Cindy giggled and blushed. "Thanks sweetie. But now it's your turn."

"Yes, it truly is." Sandy moved closer to her, and looked her over. Roxy had red lipstick on her full, sensual lips. Her brown hair cascaded down her back, and her shimmering, gold dress complimented her young, toned body. While her long lashes drew attention to her almond brown eyes.

Sandy put her hands around her waist, she attacked her mouth. Roxy was totally into it. She pushed her tits against Sandy's impressive rack. Sandy caressed her voluptuous body through the thin fabric of her clothes. She left Roxy gasping, and wanting more.

"Let's get out of here. I don't need to finish my drink." She sat on a bar stool and discreetly reached up her skirt. She pulled her hand out, showing them her glistening fluids. "I have already soaked my panties. I want you both so fucking bad."

"Okay baby, let's do this. Where are we going?" Sandy asked her.

"I have my car, my place is just up the road. That's why I'm here all the time."

All three of them walked out, while Cassandra was watching them from a distance. She was feeling very jealous at that point in time.

12