Cindy's Journey Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Molly then turned around, sticking her hairy ass out. Thick black hair spread out from her wet pussy lips all the way up her crack. She was fatter around her thighs and ass. Making Cindy want her even more, she liked bigger asses on women.

"Fuck my asshole Miss Cindy."

Cindy first planted her mouth on her crack and thoroughly licked her hairy asshole, she pushed her tongue against her dark hole. She sucked on the long hairs and spit on her pussy until it was a soaked mess of her saliva and Molly's pussy juices. Molly shivered in delight and begged her for a good fucking.

Cindy grabbed her hips. First time for everything she thought. She placed the blue dildo against her rectum, and pushed, feeling it slide in. Molly let out a loud, satisfied groan. She went all the way in, watching her butt hole grip her blue 'cock'. It stretched more as she relaxed, allowing Cindy to go faster. She thrusted into her, totally burning with carnal purpose.

"Yesss, Cindy. Fuck me, fuck me gooood...fuck your dirrrty little maiiiid" her accented voice cried out, as she got louder. Cindy went even faster now, watching that big, brown ass bounce off her thrusting pelvis. Then she reached for her hanging tits, she scooped them into her hands. Cindy pinched her nipples hard, Molly trembled and cried out as Cindy got aggressive.

She pulled almost all the way out, then thrust harder suddenly. She pulled on her breasts in rhythm with her thrusts. Cindy grunted as she went harder with each thrust, pulling back and rocking the bed as she pushed hard inside her. Her hips slapped against her fat ass while she pounded away at her brown hole. Cindy felt so sexy right now, she yanked on Molly's hair as she got close to orgasm. Her breath came out in lewd moans as she thrust herself onto the dildo, she wanted the whole thing deep inside her.

One big, long scream and she quivered, bursts of pleasure hit her loins. Molly slumped forward, catching her breath. Her body trembled as her orgasms kept going. Cindy laid down on her side, rubbing Molly's round ass. Molly rolled over and kissed Cindy. She rubbed and fondled the dildo. Then she leaned over and sucked on it some more, as drool ran from her mouth. Cindy wanted to keep fucking her. She felt so free, so powerful in that moment.

Molly got up and straddled her, pinning her down. She kissed her and sucked on her tongue.

"Fuck me more miss Cindy." She guided her phallus to her pussy, and slid onto it. Feeling the full girth as she started riding her. Cindy was petite, but strong. She grabbed her by the shoulders and started pulling her down as she pushed her hips up hard. She bit down on her nipples, Molly shrieked as milk leaked from them. Molly squeezed her nipple. A stream of milk hit Cindy in the face, Cindy licked all up her chest and they shared the milk with their tongues. Cindy's clit was rubbing against the dildo from the weight on top of her, they went into a fast tempo of lewd grinding.

Kissing, licking, fucking, sweating, screeching, moaning, they were in a lustful frenzy. Both grinding against each other, as they climaxed together. Their bodies shaking with their contractions, and then gradually receding. Molly collapsed on top of her, her breath coming in quick bursts. Their hearts throbbing together. They both rested for about ten minutes.

But then Molly got up slowly, she reached in her pants and looked at her phone.

"Oh, I am late Miss Cindy. I must go, I am sorry. I have much cleaning to do."

"Ohh, okay Molly.....that's fine, I understand."

Cindy stood up, smiling wide and walked over to her. Molly gave her a wet kiss on her mouth, lingering for a moment. She put her clothes back on.

"You're so sexy, Cindy." She whispered to her while kissing her goodbye. "Just like your sister, I fucked her too. I hope we do this again. You fuck me good."

She walked out, and Cindy said bye, closing her door. She smiled and wasn't too surprised Sandy had fooled around with her. She remembered the hot sex with her sister. She imagined those voluptuous breasts in her face, her smell, her taste. But it seemed like she had a lover, given what she had seen in the bathroom.

Then she looked at her bed, and decided to start cleaning. Molly would have to wash her sheets. She gathered up her sex toys and washed them in the bathroom.

She later decided to go out jogging in the nearby park, which meant she needed her running shoes. She opened her blinds to let more light in through her large windows.

She started going through her boxes along the wall, hoping to find her shoes that were still packed somewhere.

She opened an unlabeled box. It was full of books, mixed papers, and cards from friends from her high school days. She was about to close it again when she saw something and she froze. She could barely see it, but there it was. She had forgotten all about it for years. The small, gold necklace was barely visible in the box's bottom. It was the one Mindy had given her, the night she had left her behind.

She remembered that was the last time she had seen her. The face of her lovely young lover was all bruised and the tears in her brown eyes. She just stood there looking at it, wondering what it all meant. She wondered if it was some kind of omen. She decided to pick it up, she reached in and slowly lifted it up. She looked at the heart-shaped pendant in the light. She felt sadness, but wasn't too upset.

She realized that she missed Mindy sometimes, but she was also still mad at her. She had felt abandoned by her. She decided to keep the necklace for now, so she walked over to her dresser. She laid it down gently and slumped on her bed, a few tears fell from her eyes.

If this is a good omen, only time will tell. She thought.


12