Cindy's Last Striptease Ch. 02

Story Info
Cindy films her sex scenes while Curt watches porn at church.
18.5k words
4.65
11.7k
19

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/22/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Totzman
Totzman
632 Followers

"Hi honey, I'm home!"

Stuart walked into the kitchen to find his wife stirring a pot of spaghetti on the stove. She turned to him and smiled.

"How was your day?" she asked.

"Tiring. Always something new with the budget department. What are we having?" He looked in the pot. "Spaghetti? My favorite!"

She touched his neck and kissed him. He kissed her lovingly on the lips, the same lips that had been around Simon's cock just hours earlier.

Stuart glanced at the Tupperware container on the counter.

"The girls really liked your muffins, huh?" he asked.

"Hmm?" Cindy asked, turning to him.

"There's only three left."

"Oh, yes. Couldn't get enough!"

Stuart smiled and walked into the living room. The carpet was freshly vacuumed, and every piece of furniture was perfectly in place. The room looked exactly as it had that morning. Still, Stuart gave it a second glance before he headed up the stairway to his bedroom.

Claire entered the house from the garage with her eyes glued to her cell phone.

"Welcome home, honey. How was gymnastics?" Cindy asked.

"Fine," the teenager said, not taking her eyes away from her phone. She walked through the kitchen and up the stairs to her bedroom. After plugging her phone into its charger, Claire glanced at her dresser oddly. The bottom drawer was open just a crack. Claire peered at it closer.

"Dinner's ready!" her mother called from downstairs.

Claire took her attention away from the dresser and headed down the stairs. Cindy placed a plate of spaghetti, garlic toast, and steamed vegetables in front of each chair, and Claire sat down to eat.

They'd just begun dinner when Curt arrived home. He hurried upstairs before returning to join his family at the table.

"How was your day?" Stuart asked.

"Oh, real busy. Man, that basement was FULL of junk!" He grabbed his fork and dug into his spaghetti.

"As bad as your bedroom?" Stuart asked.

"Ha ha, nice one, Dad. But I'll admit, your jokes are getting better," Curt snarked.

"Why, thank you. I've been working on that," Stuart said, proudly.

Cindy didn't speak much during the dinner; her mind still processing the events of her day while her family conversed around her.

"Hey, Mom?" Curt asked.

"Yes?" Cindy said, her trance broken.

"A couple guys at work were interested in meeting up for a Bible study session. Do you know if the church is open on weekday afternoons?"

"Um, no, it's not," Cindy said. "They can come to one of the evening classes."

She sprinkled some Parmesan cheese onto her spaghetti noodles and stirred them. Claire eyed her brother skeptically.

"Oh," Curt muttered, disappointed. "The afternoons are the only time when everyone's available. Well, we'll find something else to do, I guess."

"Don't be silly," Cindy said. "I'll lend you the keys. You can let yourselves in if you promise to behave there and return them when you're done."

"Really? Yeah, of course! That'd be great!" Curt said.

Cindy fished the church keys out of her purse and handed them to her son.

"Bible study? Seriously?" Claire asked.

"Hey. Some of those guys are going through a tough time. They could really use some answers from above," Curt emphasized.

"Please! I know Kellan and Drew. The only answers those guys are looking for are how to get into a girl's pants!"

"Claire! Fifty cents in the jar!" Cindy sniped.

"I didn't swear!"

"What you said was foul. Curt, I think it's wonderful your coworkers are taking an interest in serving God. Don't let anyone discourage that."

Curt smirked while Claire trudged up to her room to grab some change for the jar. He slipped the church keys into his work pants, ready for a day of fun tomorrow.

When dinner was finished, Cindy washed the dishes and spent the evening watching television with her husband. As he put his arm around her, a pit of guilt grew in her stomach. He was seated only two feet away from the spot where Simon had sat just a few hours earlier, while Cindy had bent over and sucked his long, hard cock.

She wanted to confess it to him. Every minute that passed she contemplated telling her husband everything; about her past turning tricks in a burlesque house, the video she'd performed in where she'd had steamy erotic sex with a dashing male model, and her day stripping for and fellating that same man in this very living room.

And she saw her marriage crumbling. She saw the feeling of betrayal driving Stuart to expose her secret to their extended family. Maybe her friends, too. Her social reputation destroyed. Her ability to serve as a role model for her children compromised. Everything she had spent the last twenty years building being demolished when it was revealed that Cindy Wingrove was not the shining angel she'd been pretending to be for two decades.

No, she could never let that happen. She would deny it to her grave; no one would ever know what happened, and would happen, in this home for as long as she lived.

The truth was, she'd been lying from the day she met him. She'd been at a Fourth of July barbecue with her friends from high school. Some of the girls had already married successful men since graduation five years earlier, and Cindy was embarrassed to tell them that she worked at a burlesque house, so her story was that she was a receptionist at a dentist's office. It was a partial truth, she had worked as a dentist's receptionist before leaving home, but now the lie had become one she'd cornered herself into, because that was the party where she'd met Stuart.

He rolled up to the event in a bright blue classic 1970 Corvette Stingray convertible. Cindy's friends had immediately flocked to him, and were surprised to learn that the former class president was now a schoolteacher who happened to have a wealthy stepfather. Stuart had no interest in the crowd of bimbos attempting to flirt with him, but his eyes were drawn to young Cindy, the only girl at the party not flaunting her breasts at him.

Admittedly, Cindy was only putting on the good girl facade to deviate suspicion from her night job. She wouldn't have even attended the party if not for the fact that the video she'd shot for Skinema Productions was already off shelves and would likely never be sold again, so she felt safe assuming her classmates would not recognize her from anything except high school.

Stuart struck up a conversation with Cindy, and she'd fed him her very false story about being a receptionist at a children's dentist office to appear wholesome and likable to this charming man. Her lie caved in on her when she found herself accepting his offer to take her on a date, and after one date led to another, she came to a point where she had to confess the truth.

Stuart was upset to say the least. He asked her to quit, and she refused, and their relationship nearly ended. She'd already caught feelings for Stuart, and only salvaged the relationship by assuring him that she'd done nothing more at that house than dance. It was a bold-faced lie, and she hated herself for it, but she would have hated herself more if she'd let Stuart go without fighting to keep him.

The fact was, Cindy was convinced that Stuart was exactly what she needed in her life. She found it charming that he was content with an abstinence-until-marriage relationship. She found it adorable that he never tried to slide his hand up her skirt while they made out in his car, even though she'd worn a skirt short enough that he could have easily done it. She was used to guys wanting to touch her breasts, so when she'd removed her blouse and bra for him, she was not expecting to see him blush.

As it happened, Stuart had never seen a girl's bare breasts in person before, and he was not expecting hers to be so large, so when she'd popped her top for him during a drive-in movie date, he was afraid to touch her until she covered them. As much as his reaction made her laugh, Cindy realized that he was exactly the type of guy who could provide her the life she truly wanted. Being fondled by men at the burlesque house was getting old, and the boys she'd dated before him weren't much more mature than her customers. Cindy soon found that having a boyfriend who treated her with respect wasn't a novelty, but a personal quality she should expect from a man.

That was what led to her decision to leave her job at Nocturnal Desires. If it took a lie to keep her new life goal on course, she could live with that far easier than still having to shake her ass for dollar bills when she was 50.

So Cindy buried her past, and not even her husband would learn the full truth. And now more than twenty years later, she was still working to keep it buried.

She'd covered up every piece of evidence there was. The crew had taken their equipment. She had cleaned the living room and kitchen top to bottom. She left no trace that anyone but her had been inside the house that day.

But there was one piece of evidence that remained: her lingerie. Cindy hadn't had time to change clothes with all the house cleaning after the shoot, and had left her purple bra and panties on beneath her jeans and shirt. She'd meant to change into something else before bed, but when Stuart entered the bedroom while she was undressing, the cat was out of the bag.

"Wow!" was all he could say.

"Oh! You like this?" she said, feigning surprise.

"You look GREAT!" he said. "You're not going back to work at that club, are you?" He chuckled.

"NO! No, of course not!" Cindy assured him.

"Good," he said sternly.

Cindy lowered her head. She hated how ashamed she'd made him about that. She quickly changed into her normal underwear and slipped into a nightgown.

Stuart reflected on the sharp tone of his reply, and backtracked.

"You could still wear that to bed. If you want." He watched her, and waited for her reaction.

"Maybe sometime when the kids aren't home," she said, not looking at him. She tucked the sexy lingerie into her dresser drawer, and climbed into bed. He changed onto his pajamas and joined her.

"Good night, honey," he said.

"Good night," she said.

Curt watched the light go out underneath the door of his parents' bedroom and knew it was time. He didn't have a VHS player at home, granted, but he had the tape with him, and he had time to himself now when he wouldn't be interrupted.

He took the tape out from under his bed and stared at the cover in his hand. The blonde was beautiful, an absolute bombshell, from what he could see. He wished he could see her face, to see if she was as pretty as the rest of her body was hot, though not as badly as he wished he could see her bare tits and pussy. He'd just have to wait til tomorrow before he could see everything the young babe had to offer.

For now, all he had to enjoy was this one picture, and enjoy it he would. Curt reached into his pants and grabbed his penis. He gave it a tight squeeze as he studied the blonde's long legs, round ass, and soft, curvy figure. The visible side boob drove him crazy; he knew this babe had gorgeous tits that were hiding just out of his view. Curt began to stroke himself as he imagined how big and full her tits would look if he could just see them full on. He imagined what her nipples would look like, and how they might taste against his lips and tongue.

Curt grabbed a bottle of lotion from his dresser drawer and squirted a dollop into his palm. Carefully, he lubed up his erect cock, and slowly rubbed his hand up and down the shaft. A fantasy played out in his mind, of this beautiful woman standing by his bed, sensually stripping off her lingerie for him. Curt pumped his hand up and down thinking about how much he'd like to feel her wrap her long legs around his waist and squeeze him tightly.

He pictured her running her tongue up and down his shaft, and imagined how much better her mouth would feel than his hand did right now. And his hand did feel good. The faster he stroked the hotter the woman looked, and the more he wanted to be inside her.

He imagined rubbing his cock between her soft thighs, and the thought made his cock leak at the tip. He imagined rubbing his cock between her butt cheeks. Her cheeks look so tight in her thong; he just knew his cock would be in for a treat if it were between them. He imagined rubbing his cock between her big beautiful tits that looked so juicy and fuckable. And he imagined her spreading her legs so that he could put his cock deep inside her tight, wet....

The thought made a thick stream of semen burst from the tip of his penis. It spilled down the back of his hand, and dribbled down onto the cover of the tape.

"Oh shit," Curt said, quickly grabbing a tissue and wiping the mess away. He crept to the bathroom to wash his hands, and returned to wipe the remainder of his jizz from the tape's cover.

He'd gotten the majority of the mess cleaned up, but the case was still slightly stained and sticky. He saw little he could do to fix this without ruining the cover. Curt slid the videocassette under his bed, and rolled over and went to sleep.

* * * * *

Cindy barely slept the entire night. She got up early to shower and get ready for another day of filming. When Stuart heard the shower crank on, he looked to the empty spot in the bed next to him. His beautiful wife was in the shower, and not by his side, where they could possibly have a morning quickie. He'd enjoyed seeing her in the sexy lingerie the previous night, even if he'd found it somewhat raunchy.

He got out of bed, and seeing as no one was around, took a peek in her dresser drawer. The violet bra and panties were still in there. They looked so pretty, and she looked so sensuous in them.

He hesitated for just a moment. He was almost afraid to touch them. He'd never actually gotten the chance to touch sexy lingerie like this. Cindy was the only woman with whom he'd ever been intimate, and she wasn't the sexy lingerie type after she quit the burlesque job, thankfully.

Still, he was curious. Carefully, Stuart picked the panties out of the drawer and held the crotch to his nose. The scent made his penis swell. He'd never told her about the night that he watched her dance at Nocturnal Desires. They'd only been dating two months and she'd finally told him what she did for a living. Stuart didn't approve, and he'd told her so, but his curiosity got the better of him so he'd visited one night.

He sat near the back of the lounge and ordered a drink, and watched from the shadows as she strutted out on stage and began her routine. He watched with awe as she shimmied out of her lingerie and exposed herself in front of all those disgusting men. It was if she were a different person. The innocent virgin churchgoing girl who held his hand while they watched Disney movies on their dates had another side to her, and he didn't like it. He finished his drink and held his tongue, but he was ready to intervene if any of those animals got too close to her.

When she'd slid her panties off, she kicked them into the crowd and they'd landed near his table. He stared at them for a few seconds before another patron picked them up and pocketed them. Stuart wondered just what perverted use that man had for his girlfriend's underwear, and he decided that he didn't want to know.

That was the first time he'd ever seen her fully naked, and the last time until their wedding night. It was a rush, and it made him feel dirty, and he'd never done it again.

Now here he sat, with his wife's sexy worn panties in his hands, and the aroma filled him with a desire he'd never fully realized before. He found himself reaching into the pants of his pajamas, and touching his penis.

It felt good, not as good as his wife's vagina, but the naughtiness of touching her sexy panties without her knowledge had its own appeal he'd never explored before. He stroked himself faster, before working up the nerve to do something he knew he shouldn't.

He took the silky undergarment, and wrapped it snugly around his hardening cock. Just a few strokes, he said to himself. No real harm. His wife would never know. He just wanted to see how it would feel. They were his wife's, after all. It wasn't like he was breaking a commandment.

He proceeded to stroke himself. Just two strokes, and then another two. And then another two after that.

It felt good. The soft sexy material made him excited, and the thoughts of his wife's private parts having been pressed against it made it even more arousing. He replayed the image of his wife's nude dancing in his mind while he fantasized about thoughts of having sex with her before they were married. They'd both agreed not to, but now, two decades later, the idea of it made his cock pulse.

He kept stroking, telling himself any minute he would stop. A minute passed, and he decided to grant himself another minute. No real harm.

But his excitement took hold of him. He got aroused faster than he'd expected. He hadn't made love to his wife in several weeks, and was evidently more backed up than he'd thought. To his shock, a load of semen burst from his tip and filled the skimpy undergarment. He sighed as he felt his balls drain into the silky material. And he enjoyed ten full seconds of euphoria. Only ten.

When the euphoria passed, the shame set in.

What the hell, Stu? he said to himself. He looked at the white milky mess he'd made on the garment.

You pervert. You disgusting, filthy pervert! Shame on you! You don't deserve that woman!

Stuart got out of bed and marched down the hallway, and dropped the cum-soaked panties down the laundry chute. Never again, he assured himself.

Never again.

* * * * *

Claire woke up to a tapping on her window. She peeked behind the curtains to see Derek grinning at her. Giggling, she opened the window and let him climb inside.

"What are you doing here?" she whispered.

"Had to see ya!" he said.

"You'll see me at school!" she said, flattered that he was impatient enough to drop by anyway.

"How about we skip today?" he asked. "Let's hang out at the park til your mom's yoga class, then come back here.... and you can finally hand in your v-card again."

He slipped his fingers into her pajama bottoms and hooked them around her panties.

"I can't give you my v-card again!" Claire laughed.

"You know what I mean. That was an amazing night, wasn't it?"

Claire blushed and nodded.

"My mom doesn't have yoga today," Claire said, grabbing his hands and pulling them out of her pants. "Her classes are on Wednesdays and Fridays."

"Tomorrow then," Derek said. "I can't wait much longer!"

"You can wait another day!" Claire said, giggling.

"Okay. I'll wait another day," he said, devilishly. He collapsed onto her bed and grabbed a Teen Vogue from her nightstand and flipped it open to a random page.

"Not here!" she whisper-shouted, chucking a hairbrush at him.

"Breakfast is ready!" Cindy called from downstairs.

"I'm going down to breakfast. You better be gone when I get back!" Claire glared at him, trying to show him she was serious. It was hard to be serious with his devil-may-care grin that turned her on so badly.

Derek shrugged. "Yeah, I'll think about that."

"I mean it! You can't let my parents know you're here!"

Claire opened her bedroom door and shut it behind her, and hurried downstairs where she joined her family at the breakfast table. A container of store bought pastries lay at the center of the table.

"Pastries?" Claire said in surprise.

"Yeah, what's up with that, Mom?" Curt asked.

"That's what's for breakfast today. You're welcome to make something yourself if you don't like it."

Claire didn't mind, it just wasn't like her mom to half-ass breakfast. She grabbed a pastry and put it on her plate.

"What's everyone's schedule today?" Cindy asked.

Totzman
Totzman
632 Followers