Cindy's New Medication Pt. 03

Story Info
Cindy's nephew comes to stay.
2.4k words
4.43
9.2k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/29/2024
Created 02/06/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A month after Chris and I began sleeping together, I got a call from my sister Jan. She divorced her husband a year ago and now lives with her 20 year-old son Jackson. She was going on a surprise, last-minute vacation with her best friend Anne and wanted to know if Jackson could stay with us for a week. I wasn't that happy about the idea, but I had no excuse, so I said "Yes, of course, we'd love to have Jackson!"

When I got off the phone, I told Chris that Jackson was coming to stay.

"Of course, you know what that means? No sleeping together while he's here."

"Really?" Chris looked bummed.

"I know," I told him, "guess we'll just have to be patient, until he leaves."

Jackson arrived a few days later. I made up the room beside Chris's for him. He was a tall, good-looking boy with blue eyes and thick, dark wavy hair. He hugged me when he arrived and almost lifted me off the floor. He was about a foot taller than me, muscular and strong.

"Wow, Aunt Cindy, I forgot you were so petite," he said, putting me down.

That night we had pizza and watched TV on the sofa. Chris and Jackson talked music and video games and laughed a lot at young-guy jokes that I didn't get. Around 11.00 I got up and said goodnight.

"You guys go to bed when you're ready," I told them, "Just be quiet on the stairs. I have to work tomorrow and I need my beauty sleep."

The first two nights were uneventful. I was tired and I slept soundly without my medication. I thought I might have trouble, because I was used to having Chris with me, but I was out like a light in no time.

By the third night, a Wednesday, I was feeling anxious and impatient. I was missing Chris at night and thinking about how frustrated he must be getting. He was used to having sex with me whenever we felt like it. Now we were both suffering this enforced celibacy. To make things worse, I had just received a package of gorgeous new lingerie that I had been looking forward to wearing for Chris.

After we ate dinner on Wednesday night, I told the boys I was going to take a long bath and go to bed early. I took my bath and shaved my pussy, legs and armpits. Then I dried off, put on lotion and opened the packages of lingerie. There were three sexy outfits, but the one I loved most was a long, sheer robe that fastened at the neck and was open all the way down to my ankles. I put it on and stood looking at myself in the full length mirror. The material was light, transparent and clingy. My breasts poked through the nylon. When I stood still, the two sides of the robe hung together and concealed my body slightly, but when I walked, the robe billowed out on both sides and flashed my naked thighs, shaved pussy and nipples.

I tried on a pair of thigh highs for contrast, and they looked great under the white robe. Then I put on heels to give myself some height. This outfit was incredibly sexy. I was turning myself on in the mirror, and I knew it would drive Chris wild. I was dying to show it to him, but I couldn't risk Jackson seeing me.

I must have spent hours trying on the outfits and at some point I heard Chris and Jackson close their doors. I took my medication and continued posing in the mirror in the different outfits. I was getting more and more turned on. I kept coming back to the long, sheer robe with the thigh highs and heels. I walked back and forth in front of the mirror, watching how the billowing robe revealed my thighs, my tits and my pussy. I was swollen and wet. I posed and pretended to masturbate in front of the mirror.

"Fuck it," I said to the mirror.

i opened my door a little and surveyed the hall. It was clear. I tiptoed down to Chris's room and slipped inside.

He was lying in bed. I put my finger to my lips and he drew back the covers. He was wearing nothing but his boxers and I could see he had an erection. I stepped across the room slowly in my heels, letting my robe billow out, exposing and then concealing my thighs and breasts. Chris mouthed "WOW!" as I moved and posed for him. I retreated and stood against the wall, pushing out my shaved mound and stroking it as he watched. He kneeled on the bed and slipped his boxers down, revealing his hard cock. Then he began stroking himself as he watched me. I caressed myself and held out my juicy, glistening fingertips. Then I rubbed the juice on my nipples, holding the robe open to reveal my big, firm tits, all shiny with fresh pussy.

I shook my hips and rotated my ass for Chris and then I leaned back on the wall, spread my thighs and caressed my thighs and stocking tops, my hands moving up slowly to touch my stiff clit. Ever since our first experience together, Chris loved to watch me masturbate standing up. I was reliving that first night as I played with myself, fingering my slit and rubbing juice on my clit, then masturbating my slippery clit to the edge of orgasm, only to stop at the last second, leaving my clit throbbing.

Chris was kneeling on the bed, his shaved cock standing straight up. He caressed the sensitive tip, drawing out big drips of pre-cum and letting them spill down his shaft. Then he began to pump his big cock, with his eyes glued to my pussy. I was dying to feel that cock thrusting inside me, and I moved slowly across the room, letting my robe billow around my legs, showing off my thigh highs, which Chris also loves me to wear.

I reached the side of the bed and Chris buried his face between my thighs, sniffing my scent and licking my sweet syrup. Chris told me over and over how he adored my taste and smell. I now rub my juice between my breasts along with a tiny spray of perfume, so Chris can smell my pussy every time he hugs me.

Chris pulled me onto his bed and I knelt over his cock, stroking it gently. I placed his head between my soaking lips, and Chris thrust up inside me. He was incredibly hard -- he hadn't had me in days. I hid my face in his neck to muffle my groans. He gripped my ass as he rode me hard from underneath. I was trying to be as quiet as possible, but it wasn't easy to restrain our sex noises as we fucked. I was holding Chris's face against my breasts and trying to muffle his low moans as he rode me faster. I was dying for him to cum inside me and fill me with his pent up juices.

I felt his big cock twitch in my tight channel and then he pulsed and pulsed again. I felt his cum saturating me, overflowing my lips and soaking my thigh highs. He groaned into my boobs and held me close for a long time.

"Oh God, Chris," I whispered, "That was amazing! I hope we didn't wake your cousin, but I couldn't help making noises and you were really groaning when you came in me. I love you baby! I just had to show you this outfit and I can tell you like it! Now I really must sneak back and get to sleep before Jackson gets up to go to the bathroom or something."

We kissed and I tore myself away, leaving Chris to pass out on his bed. I was dripping cum and my thigh highs were soaked in our juices. I held my heels and tiptoed down the hallway praying that Jackson wouldn't come out of his room, I looked nothing like a respectable auntie, dripping cum, dressed in slutty lingerie, doing a walk of shame from my son's bedroom. I had almost reached my door when the bathroom door at the end of the hallway opened and light flooded out. Jackson stood in the doorway, completely naked, looking at me as he stroked his hard cock.

I tried to hold my robe together as he approached me, but suddenly he was pressing his strong naked body against me and pushing me through my bedroom door. He gently closed the door behind us and then lifted me off the floor and carried me to the bed. I could feel his hard cock against my belly as he pressed his hand between my thighs and slid a thick middle finger into my cum soaked pussy.

I couldn't help myself. I groaned aloud as he fingered me roughly, bringing me suddenly to orgasm. I had been too nervous to cum with Chris, and now, being manhandled and forcefully entered by a hard young man made me climax before I knew what I was doing. It was my turn to try and stifle my orgasmic moans in Jackson's hard pecs. Before I could say another thing, he entered me with his big thick cock and began fucking me like a stallion.

Chris was a gentle, sensitive lover, but Jackson was all man and his cock was even bigger and thicker than Chris's. My wet, cummy pussy was suddenly filled to capacity. Before I could tell him to stop, I was cumming like a slut in his arms. He rode me to one orgasm after another. I came four more times before he finally pumped his cum in my womb.

Then he lay quietly with his face between my breasts, kissing them gently.

"Oh fuck, Aunt Cindy, I'm sorry, but I couldn't hold back when I saw you in the hall. When I heard you and Chris through the wall, I got so turned on! I went to the bathroom to jack off and then I heard you in the hall and opened the door. You looked so amazing, I just couldn't resist you. Can you please forgive me?"

I held his head, running my fingers through his curls. "Yes Jackson." I said, "You're forgiven. Just please don't tell your mom anything about this, ok?"

"Well she couldn't say anything," Jackson whispered, "she and I have sex you know."

"What?" I was genuinely flabbergasted by this revelation. My sister Jan is a beautiful woman, three years older than me, with a gorgeous body. She is also very conservative and quite uptight. I couldn't imagine her having taboo sex with her son, but Jackson had no reason to lie.

When did this begin?" I asked.

"About a year ago," Jackson said, "She came in my room one night. I was masturbating and she asked if I wanted her to help. She jacked me off over her tits and after that she started dressing really sexy and flirting with me. One night I came in her bedroom and she let me in her bed. We fucked all night and it's the best thing that's ever happened to me. I love her more than I ever loved anyone, and we are closer than we've ever been. I'm so happy you and Chris found each other too. Isn't it the best? I couldn't go back to young girls after mom. And you are an incredible MILF, Aunt Cindy, you're so petite and curvy. My God, Chris is a lucky boy!"

"Yes," I said, "It's all that you said. You're an incredible lover too, I couldn't say no to you. But now please go back to your room now and not a word about this to Chris! I can't believe I cheated on him with you! We can't do this ever again, ok?"

Jackson looked at me like he wasn't sure he believed me.

"Whatever you say, Aunt Cindy," he smiled, "I'll try to keep my eyes and hands off you; it's not going to be easy."

He kissed me gently, slipped out and left me alone with my thoughts.

Jackson's thick cum was leaking out of me, mixed with Chris's cum. I lay there touching my swollen, used pussy. Two guys had just got their rocks off in me. I was full of mixed sperm. I felt dirty and horny like I'd been gang banged. The craziest thing was, I wanted more. I wanted Chris to fuck me again and make me cum like I'd cum with Jackson. I picked up my phone and texted Chris.

"You awake?"

A few minutes later, I heard my phone ding.

"Yes! Want you!"

"Please come fuck me right now!"

Hardly a minute passed before Chris was standing in my doorway. He was wearing his jockeys and he slid into bed beside me and took me in his arms.

I removed the cum-soaked thigh-highs and the robe. Chris wanted to kiss my pussy and I didn't want to tell him "No". He pulled the sheets back and put his head between my legs.

"Oh my God you smell so hot!" he whispered, "Did you get fucked again?"

"Oh baby, " I whispered, "I'm so sorry, but Jackson caught me on the way to my room and I couldn't stop him. Are you mad at me? I don't love anyone but you Chris, but he took me by surprise!"

"Mmm," Chris moaned, "You smell so hot. I don't mind you giving it to my cousin. He was probably really horny listening to us. I want to fuck you now and make you mine again."

"Oh I'm yours baby, I said, my body's all yours. If you like fucking me after another guy's had me, I'll do it. I'll do anything you want. Now take it and make me your little slut all over again."

Chris was rock hard. He entered my slippery, cum-soaked pussy and fucked me to a huge orgasm. I felt so dirty and taboo. I had fucked my son and my nephew and my son again all within a few hours and I was soaked in two men's cum.

But the thing that was blowing my mind was what Jackson had told me about my sister. Was it true? I needed to call her soon and find out.