Cindy's Recourse Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me know if this hurts at all," Kacie says as she stands full weight on the girl's chest, compressing the spot against the bed that hit the couch earlier.

"Nope, you're fine," Gracelyn replies with a slight strain in her voice. She might be tough, but all the girls, including Kacie, have made it a challenge to varying degrees for her to breathe and speak at the same time.

Kacie can see her enjoyment multiplying exponentially with every step she takes, and since she wants to check on Cindy soon, she moves onto Gracelyn's stomach and wedges her toes into her shorts.

Gracelyn squeals in delight from the very massage that she enjoys doing to others. With Kacie's heels defining her rib cage as she bounces and flattens her stomach, Gracelyn nibbles her lip and crosses her eyes briefly in ecstasy as her breath is forced out. "Oh my GOD, I forgot how soft your feet were," she purrs.

Kacie giggles adorably, even by Gracelyn's standards, and it heightens the sensation more for the girl, especially when she forces her foot down further and grips her between the legs with her toes.

"Oh my G-" Gracelyn cries before smacking her own lips shut with her hand, and whimpering along with the playfulness of Kacie's toes. "Really?"

Kacie looks back at her, "What, you think you're the only one who learned a thing or two from Christie?"

"But now?"

"Oh no, not now," Kacie coos as she slowly steps off, turns around, and straddles Gracelyn's waist, "but soon."

"My God you freakin' tease," Gracelyn mumbles through her teeth.

Kacie laughs into her shoulder to keep the noise down, "I just need you to be in a really good mood when we go see Cindy. You said she needed me, and I said I was here for both of you, so... I have an idea."

"And what's that?"

"Well..." Kacie whispers rising up enough to look her in the eyes, "I suppose it would be a good idea to see what you think first."

"Of?"

With a smirk, Kacie pecks Gracelyn's cheek once quickly. Then kisses it a second time, but holds it for a second, and with the third time being the charm, she plants one square on the girl's lips.

Gracelyn's heart skips a beat. She has always thought Kacie was into Cindy and the others before they passed, but not her. This girl's attitude has always been an enigma to her, and it was one thing Christie didn't get a chance to explain.

Kacie lets up from her lip lock, "The idea is more for you than for her. I already know she's ok with it, I just needed to make sure you were too to rule out any possible jealousy."

"Are you kidding me? I'd experiment with you all day long if you'd let me, I just never thought you liked me," Gracelyn admits, "well, not like this at least."

Kacie kisses her again, and with their noses still touching, she whispers, "Let's go cheer Cindy up, shall we?"

"Mmm, mmhmm," Gracelyn acknowledges with her own kiss in return.

To be continued...


12