All Comments on 'Cindy's Recourse Pt. 04'

by TeroWright

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthorover 3 years ago
Wonderful!

That's one heck of an ending. It seems like the spirits of Brian and Christie will now be in the house forever.

Also, I like that Lana (aka Echo) wants to hang around with Cindy and her group, and likes being underfoot (as long as it's not too rough).

I look forward to anything else you write in this saga that fills in the 10-year time line. 🙂

TeroWrightTeroWrightover 3 years agoAuthor
A Testiment to a Legacy

Kacie sums it up pretty well when she says that "when one is off balance, the rest will fall", being something that she learned from Christie. Often when death occurs, it throws those who mourn off balance. In this case Cindy lost her way, and through her aggression, nothing worked out, but when her lady and her friends picked up the slack through kindness, they got answers. Christie was always kind, even when she was having her fun, and with Kacie remembering that about her, she was able to help fish Lana (Echo) out of a bad situation, as well as help Cindy regain her focus by doing with her what had brought them together over the years.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTeroWright@TeroWright
"Christie's Homeless Partner" FINAL UPDATE: It is finally complete - Part 5 now displays the correct ending! Hope you all enjoy it! Next in line, #8 - "Date Night: A Trample Lovers Story".

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES