Cindy's Recourse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When they make eye contact again, Gracelyn notices the curious smile. "What?"

"You might want to turn around," Kacie replies with a nibbled lip.

Gracelyn looks down behind her as though she may have missed something, and slowly pulls her foot from Cindy's grip in order to turn around fully on her chest. Once she's facing the other way, Kacie steps up onto Cindy's stomach and pulls her into a kiss. It weakens her at the knees enough that Cindy can feel the pressure change in her stance.

The view alone stirs a pull for Cindy to take hold of Gracelyn's other foot and put her toes in her mouth. The moans she gets as a result make other unknown forces click for her, and almost like clockwork, she feels Kacie's toes press between her legs.

Hearing the sounds of pleasure coming from both ladies, Kacie feels confident that her idea is working. She rubs her toes more aggressively against Cindy, and gets more passionate with her kiss with Gracelyn, creating a trifecta of delight.

It only takes another minute before she starts to feel Cindy shake under her. She barely lets up on her lip lock enough to see a happy tear trail down Gracelyn's cheek, and considering that these ladies haven't had a release in over two months; it makes sense to Kacie as to why it wouldn't take much to work them up.

She smiles to herself as she thought they might last a little longer, but with Gracelyn now struggling to stay on her feet, she gives her one more breath taking kiss before letting her fall forward alongside Cindy. She then turns and slips both feet under Cindy's panties and lets the chill of her playful toes bring the lady to climax with the only thing keeping her remotely quiet being Gracelyn's toes still in her mouth.

The sounds of satisfaction now fill the air, and Kacie takes her sweet time stepping off Cindy and having a seat on her stomach side-saddle style.

"You're welcome," she purrs, leaning over and kissing Gracelyn's heel while her toes remain in Cindy's mouth. "Think of this as merely a temporary fix for now, but something that will get better with time." She moves Gracelyn's foot so that she can give her some affectionate kisses on the lips.

Cindy barely remembers smiling back in appreciation before zoning out for the rest of the day.

She awakens in the middle of the night to find Gracelyn still lying in the opposite direction between her and Kacie. She lifts her lady's leg off her chest and gently sets it down as to not wake her, and sits up on the edge of the bed. Rubbing her hand around on her own stomach, she gets a lovely reminder of what her ladies did for her; she's not sore, but her mind can definitely play back every step taken with each spot she feels.

About a minute later, she hears Gracelyn toss about behind her and looks back to see her sleep-shifting in order to snuggle into Kacie head to head. She leans over and kisses them both on their heads before she gets up, puts a shirt back on, and walks out to the main room.

"Can't sleep?" Lana asks from a stool and bar section overlooking the couch portions that Amber and Ariel have each fallen asleep on.

"Too much of it actually. You?" Cindy replies walking over to the sink.

"Nah, too much on my mind," Lana says, keeping Cindy in her sights.

"Like?"

Not knowing where to start, Lana hesitates before answering. She looks over at Cindy's friends and recalls their actions earlier in the evening. "I...I noticed they were nice enough to offer the guys something to eat and give them a bathroom break, but didn't feel bad about kicking them between the legs to get them back on the ground. I guess I still don't understand how you all can be kind yet mean at the same time."

Cindy turns and leans against the counter and sips on another glass of water. Since she wasn't awake or present for the events Lana is referring to, she doesn't say anything right away; she just looks back at her inquisitively.

The prolonged silence confuses Lana as she doesn't believe she's raised a difficult inquiry.

"Look, I know I'm probably not going to be welcomed back here after tomorrow, so at least tell me that much."

"If you aren't coming back, why is it so important for you to understand us?"

"I don't know, I just..." Lana pauses due to her thoughts scrambling together, "I don't know."

Cindy walks over, glass in hand, and takes a seat next to her. "Answer me this first. Why would you turn down an invitation to a party here and claim to not like feet, and then be just fine with them resting their feet on you?"

Lana blushes thinking about wanting to get back under the ladies feet earlier. "When my friends told me about the kind of parties that were held here, I looked online to see what foot parties entailed, and it honestly looked gross and degrading, and not like something I wanted to be a part of." She looks over at the ladies on the couch again, "What they did though, and what the gals you left with did before that...I don't know, it sucked at first, but I was honestly expecting worse, like what I saw in my research."

"Gracelyn and Kacie?" Cindy asks. "What did they do?"

"They were standing on me until you and your friends there came up from the basement."

Cindy gets a small laugh from finding out about that, "Yep, definitely something those two would do."

"Yeah. They kept insisting that I relax under them even though they were working me into a sweat, but aside from having the brunette's toes in my mouth; it was nothing like what I thought it would be. And with them," Lana gestures with her hand, "they were surprisingly gentle, and it was nice."

Cindy nods with a soft smile.

"I guess what I'm wondering most of all is if you would've treated the guys any different if they hadn't broken in, or at least did what you wanted?"

"If they hadn't broken in, they wouldn't be in the mess they're in now. That's a given. But they did. They still would've got an ass whoopin' for breaking my stuff, but if they had cooperated and answered my questions, my girls would've held off... a little. I mean, I can only do so much for criminals. If they had behaved and done what was asked, we would've exercised patience with them."

"Hmm. I guess I just want to know who the real you is. Like, are you the fun party girl my friends used to brag about, or are you this scary demon seed that I've had the misfortune of knowing?"

The contrast in Lana's description opens Cindy's eyes more to the reality of how much she's changed. It gets her thinking that no matter what her friends say and do, a part of her will always be gone and therefore will never be the person people knew before, but she also knows that after today, those same friends won't let the demon side come back either.

Unable to answer the question, she gets up from her seat, leaves her drink, and walks over to the window to peer out in further thought.

Lana feels like she's on the brink of pushing the wrong buttons even though she's trying to do right by Cindy. She hesitates to get up and join her by the window, but musters the courage to do so in order to avoid speaking too loud and waking the others in the room.

Like with her lady the night before, Cindy sees Lana approach due to her reflection. She can see through it that Lana is still waiting for an answer even though she's not verbally expressing a push. It's not until their eye lines connect in the reflection that Cindy feels the will to speak.

"Tomorrow...tomorrow would have been five years...five years since Christie and I made a toast to this house...and to our happiness with Brian." Cindy keeps a stern look in the window as tears well up, "And tomorrow, they won't be here."

"And it doesn't make any sense why they're gone, does it," Lana replies with tears welling up also.

Cindy looks over to her, surprised by her compassion.

"I lost someone this year too, so...I get it," Lana says. "I don't blame you for treating me the way you did because I went crazy for a while too, and if someone had broken into my house, I would've done the same thing." She turns towards the others, "You have amazing support from your friends here, and I...well, I got stabbed in the back by that loser downstairs." She looks to the floor, "Maybe I deserved what I got for following him around," aiming to head back for her seat.

Cindy pulls her into a hug and Lana clings on like her life depends on it.

"What happened, happened. It's over with. We forgave each other and I feel like now we can move on," she says. Letting up on her hold, "If you'll have it, I will see to it that this is made up for," hovering her fingers over Lana's bruised cheek, "and offer my support, which includes them, to you."

Lana leans her forehead against Cindy's shoulder in relief, squeezing her with gratitude. "I would like that. I don't know how well I'll handle the foot thing, but I'll give it a shot too."

Cindy laughs a little again, "We treat it a little differently than what you've most likely seen, but we'll see how it goes."

"Thank you again...for everything," Lana says.

The two retire to their respective sleeping spots, and with all remaining tension between them now gone, they find sleep easier to achieve.

The next morning, the guys wake up to the shock collars being removed by Cindy and Gracelyn while Amber and Ariel stand by as back up.

"You two are going for a little ride," Cindy says, "so get up or be dragged out. Your choice."

Both guys are groggy as they negotiate their legs to get up and therefore don't put up a fuss as they get to their feet the best they can. They are escorted out through one of the front garage doors at their own slow pace due to how difficult it is for them to walk from the beatings they received yesterday.

It's a sight to behold for Lana to see Bravo struggle to walk straight.

Cindy brings the guys to a halt in the middle of the looped driveway, "You two were given plenty of opportunity to come forward about why you were here, and you failed miserably to answer. This could've been a far less painful experience if not for your arrogance and stupidity, but because of it, and because you seem to be unable to read signs, heed my warning now - if I ever catch you here again, you'll leave in a body bag. Understood?"

"Whatever," Bravo replies.

Without hesitation, Lana runs up behind him and kicks him full force between the legs, lifting him off his feet before he falls back to the ground. Ariel, Amber and Gracelyn have to pull her back.

Cindy's expression isn't fazed an inch as she looks to Tango, "How about you? Understood?"

He nods.

"Good."

A couple minutes later, two local police SUV's pull into Cindy's driveway with their lights flashing but no sirens.

"On your knees," Cindy orders Tango.

She releases his restraints as the officers step out and approach the group.

"We got a call for two suspects for breaking and entering?" says the first officer.

"You're looking at them," Cindy replies backing away from Tango.

"What's wrong with him," he asks about Bravo.

"He's just stunned," she replies.

"Do you have any weapons on you I should be aware of?"

"Not unless you want to take my shoe in for questioning," Cindy says taking the blame for Lana and releasing the restraints from Bravo. "He now has the ability to remain silent."

The officer smirks in mild amusement as he clamps his own set of cuffs on Tango, while the second officer secures Bravo.

The ladies stand by as the guys are read their Rights and loaded into the back of the first SUV.

"We'll send the Sheriff out for an official report and you can file your charges with him."

"Thank you, Officer."

He nods and gets ready to leave.

Cindy sighs in relief and turns to her ladies with a smile. Lana walks over to give her another gracious hug, this time for taking the blame and keeping her in a low profile towards the police.

As the two vehicles circle their way around the driveway to head out, a different car is revealed behind the one Amber and the others arrived in. The driver door opens and the group sees Elizabeth step out.

"Liz!" Kacie screams as she runs to her.

Amber and Ariel run to her also as Kacie practically jumps into Elizabeth's arms to hug her. The ladies smother her in a group hug for a moment before escorting her up the driveway.

She meets Cindy half way with tears in their eyes, conveying through looks alone their sorrow regarding the past couple of months before clamping onto each other in their own hug.

"I've missed you," Cindy weeps.

"I know. I'm so sorry," Elizabeth replies in the same manner.

Tears flow between them for a couple minutes as the other ladies console them enough to speak again.

"What made you decide to come around again?" Cindy asks.

Elizabeth reaches into her jean pocket and pulls out a USB stick. "This showed up in the mail about a week ago, and I finally had some time to come by and give it to you."

"What's on it?"

"It just has a note saying to return it to you."

"That's it?"

"Yeah. It didn't have any kind of urgency mentioned, so I waited until I had a day off, and yeah, here I am."

Cindy takes it and looks it over. The plain white casing doesn't have any size or branding mentioned on it. "I don't remember ever having one like this though. Do you two recognize it?" she asks Kacie and Gracelyn as they are more of the tech savvy and book nerd type.

"Not mine," says Gracelyn.

Kacie takes a hands-on approach and yanks it from Cindy's hand. "Nope, not mine either," she says looking it over the same way Cindy did. "Just a return note, huh?" she asks Elizabeth.

"Yep, just a note," she replies.

"Hmm, well ok. That's weird. We can check it out inside, but if nothing else, it brought you back to us, so that's always a plus!" Kacie says linking her arm with Elizabeth's.

"It's good to be back. I've missed you all so much."

"We've been worried about you, doll," Amber says. "It's not like you to go so long without contacting one of us somehow."

"I know, I'm sorry," Elizabeth says as the group makes their way up the stairs. "I got Cindy's message and just didn't know how to take it."

"Don't be sorry, Hun," Cindy says with another hug, "it's been hard for all of us."

"Is that why the cops were here?"

"Ugh!" Cindy groans with a laughing sigh, "Don't worry about that. They were just taking out the trash."

"I'm surprised they're still doing anything with the way things have been going lately."

"We did the recycling for them. They just took the crap we couldn't reuse," Ariel says playing along with Cindy's words.

The ladies enter the house and return to the main room. Elizabeth is introduced to Lana, and Kacie remedies her curiosity about the USB drive by inserting into a port on the wall with a dedicated display panel.

Using a secondary tablet, she checks the contents of the drive and sees the note Elizabeth referred to immediately, but also sees two other transparent files next to it.

"There is something else on this!"

The others circle Kacie as she makes her way to the middle of the main room.

"See? These two files are hidden!"

Cindy looks at the screen and notices one of the files is a video. She taps it to play.

Christie comes up on the screen. "Hey my amazing people!"

"What the?!" Cindy says, and then calls out, "Hey Tero, play this video on the main display!"

Everyone's heads turn to the big screen.

"If you're seeing this video, then my thumb drive succeeded with its purpose and brought you all together again in our home. You would only see the note anywhere else, but here, this message is visible."

Cindy holds Elizabeth close as the message continues.

"No force here or on Earth can measure how proud I am to know you all made it this far. My time may have come too soon, but don't think for a second that I wouldn't be here for you. Cindy, my breath-taking love, I know I was everything to you, but never forget that these ladies love you more than they will ever be able to show. Let them be your strength."

She kisses Gracelyn and Kacie on their heads.

"Kacie, my sweet mini me, I am ecstatic that you had the patience to learn from me over the years! It warms my soul to see your inspiration guide your choices in life."

As happy as she is to receive a personal greeting, Kacie gets a strange feeling about the message, but can't describe it.

"Gracelyn, you miracle of a human being, never forget how gifted you are and always leave your heart open to let more in. You still have the potential to find answers in the future."

Cindy starts to get an odd feeling about the message too. She looks back at Kacie who is already looking up the file information on the video.

Christie addresses Amber and Ariel directly, thanking them each for their continued support of Cindy, and then raises suspicions when she addresses Elizabeth and thanks her for bringing the drive to Cindy.

"Thank you all so much for filling my heart with love. I will miss the hugs, but I'll always be here for you...and so will he." The video ends.

"Uuhhhh, what?" Kacie asks.

Everyone else is just as confused as she is.

"Is it just me, or did she forget to address Brian?" Gracelyn asks.

"Yeah, no, it's not just you," Cindy says. "When was that video recorded?" she asks Kacie as they look upon the tablet together.

"I um... there's no stats on it at all, I looked. Everything is blank in the details," Kacie replies, attempting to swipe up to scroll down to see the attributes.

With a puzzled expression, Cindy turns back to the screen and calls out, "Hey Tero, show that video's date created info on the main display."

"That information does not exist," the system replies.

Cindy jumps, "Holy shit!"

"That sounds like Brian," Kacie says.

In the midst of freaking out and not looking in any one direction for long, Cindy asks, "Since when do you talk?"

"Voice recognition and synthesis have been updated by Tero Light version two."

"Version two?" Cindy asks Kacie. She calls back to Tero, "Where did version two come from?"

"Tero Light version two originated from the phantom drive mounted on the entrance panel. The update includes an adjustment to the light system, allowing for automatic translation from Morse code."

Cindy and Gracelyn's eyes shoot open at each other, and then join the others in looking up at the ceiling.

"Who's using Morse code in the lights?" Cindy asks.

"I am."

"Brian?" Gracelyn asks, covering her nose and mouth to keep from hyperventilating. "Is that really you?"

"Hey my little darling, yeah it's me. Actually, I should say...it's us."

"Hello again my lovelies."

"Christie?!" Cindy cries.

~ The End ~

12