Cinnamon Roll Coffee

Story Info
Sex at work
866 words
3.84
4.5k
4
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rusty6464
rusty6464
12 Followers

They shared the same office; she was a new hire. She moved into the booth next to him.

"Why is something like that working in a place like this? She was supposed to be running her own thing." He figured.

She had a butter almond complexion that smelled like butter almond when she walked by. He watched her bounce around the office for a week. She had an arch in her back that God designed for back shots to make baby boys. Her heels made her perky ass sit up like Jessica Rabbit. He found his dick growing hard from imagining her doing naughty things to him.

Sometimes she would catch him watching her and she would smile. He went home and masturbated that night. He saw her riding him in his booth. Then bending her over his desk.

"tell me how this dick feels? He talked dirty to her. Does it make you want to cum?"

"Yes daddy, put all that dick in me," she would say.

He imagined the white cum sliding down his super-hard erection as he came.

The next day he wore a guilty look on his face. He couldn't look her in the eye.

"I am having trouble keeping up with all this paperwork," her voice echoed from her booth like she was talking to herself.

"Do you have a trick?" she said as she peered over the top of his booth.

"It is simple. I work harder than the next person. That's my trick." He replied.

"Well, I may have to stay late like you. Do you drink coffee?" She asked.

"In my drawer, Bustelo with cinnamon roll creamer." He answered.

"Wow, I just felt a chill down my spine." She laughed.

Late came early. The office had cleared up except for both of them. She had relaxed; she took off her suit jacket and kicked off her high heels. She smelled like she had already made the cinnamon roll coffee.

"I have a question." She asked.

"Shoot." He said.

"I'm coming over to show you." She strode in like a pole dancer, full of confidence and exuberance. All he could think of is when he masturbated. He wanted her to turn around, pull up her dress, peel her panties to the side, and sit her on his pulsating dick like a cowgirl. He was ashamed that she could see his bulge.

She plotted down in the chair next to him. She oozed off that "fuck me" pheromone. "How do you help someone that doesn't want to be helped?" She asked.

"Everyone needs help. They just need the right motivation. Sometimes it's figuring out the right thing to touch in a person." She reached over and gently walked her fingers across his dick. He almost came as hard as he did at home.

"I see how you watch me." She said.

"Yeah, I have been trying to figure out how to bend you over my desk." He confessed. She stood and bent over his desk, hiked her dress up, and pushed her feet apart like a prisoner being searched. Her panties were lavender with pink lace. There was no need to slide them to the side. He could see her beautiful butterfly-like lips. He moved to them like a moth to a candle. His tongue tasted one then licked the tip of the other.

He felt her tremble and heard her gasp at the same time. He pushed his face in further like he had not eaten dinner. Her juices leaked into his mouth, and he sucked them in. He stood up, unbuckled his slacks, and aimed the head between the gateway to heaven.

He put the tip in then pulled back to see if she followed. He did that until she reached around and stroked his dick. Showing appreciation for the girth and hardness. Then she put it back in and pushed back. He stayed still and she rode him with deep strokes. She moaned like a cat in heat. He looked down and watched his dick disappear. It went in and out. As it came out it got whiter and whiter, until it was creamy like the cinnamon roll creamer. He had to take control and show his dominance if wanted her to do it again. He reached forward and pulled her hair back and took control. She knew this command. She arched her back. He talked to her like in his dreams.

"Tell me if this dick is good," he whispered.

"Yes daddy, give it to me." She moaned.

"You can have this dick when you want it." He said.

"Whenever you want to give it to me." She was deep in her passion.

"Ok whenever or wherever we are, and I say I want to fuck, I won't take excuses, or I will punish you. She paused for a moment, then kept on pushing back. He came and cried out. Embarrassed he stood up and looked around in case someone had witnessed him moaning. The office was empty. He was the last one left. He was dreaming again. He fell behind in his work because he couldn't stop fantasizing. He closed his laptop and went home.

rusty6464
rusty6464
12 Followers