All Comments on 'Circle'

by EvaRampit

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
PoisonPen33PoisonPen33over 3 years ago
Great debut!

1 - I liked how the backstory unfolded without an exposition dump. It slowly ups the magickal factor while still feeling like a (super)natural conversation between two people.

2 - Not using names is a neat twist. It felt more "personal" that way.

3 - The shift in power dynamic is what grabbed me the most (aside from the tentacles). It happened so slowly and so subtly that when it finally clicked it made me want to see what happened next.

4 - Wipes and condoms? Kudos for safer sex prep!

5 - The magick itself. At first, I thought the heat on her back was metaphorical, but then there's mind-reading and telekinesis, and somehow it all felt natural and part of the story. It didn't come out of nowhere, but was rather built up over several pages.

A solid and intriguing first story. I can't wait to see what else the author creates!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userEvaRampit@EvaRampit
I'm here because a long-time friend introduced me to this place. Constructive criticism is always welcome. I received a message from someone inquiring as to what erotica I've read, & the question inspired me to pull a list together. So below is a list of erotica I've read...