Circle

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not waiting for a reply, I ran my tongue clockwise around the tip a few times. He moaned softly. I pressed his erect member against his belly and licked from the base to the tip, letting it fall back onto my lips and sucking gently. I brought my hand along the shaft to meet my lips and slowly began working his cock into my mouth, my hand stroking toward his body, then returning to my mouth to connect with my lips.

I felt one of his hands gently touch my back and pictured a tentacle smacking him as I shook my head no. He immediately withdrew his hand, and I pulled my mouth away, continuing to stroke with my hand, my leftover saliva lubricating the back-and-forth motion. He clasped his hands behind his back.

"Sorry...instinct," he said softly.

"It's okay," I whispered, "I'll let you know when you can touch me."

I licked the tip of his cock again and then attempted to deep throat him, choking a little, bringing my hand to the base to greet my mouth and bringing them both up toward the tip as I moved back to take a breath.

I closed my eyes and twisted my hand around him, my mouth following, bobbing forward and back. I brought my quaking knees together and could feel my own juices against my inner thighs.

"Oh," he groaned, "I'm not going to be able to control myself much longer if you keep this up."

I took my mouth away and slowed my hand, looking up at him. "All right," I whispered, "Get a condom on and lay down."

"Are you sure?" he asked, "There's nothing I can do for you?"

I smiled. "I told you, I just want this," I squeezed a little harder, indicating what was in my hand.

"Yes. Whatever you want," he whispered.

I playfully snarled, reaching around to give his left ass cheek a little smack.

He stood up to walk two steps to the corner where the containers were, using a couple wipes to clean his hands.

I thought about the tentacles arched up around me, tips pressing into the sheet, waiting. I sat back on my haunches and stared at the red stickiness on my left hand. Was it glittering? I had an uncontrollable urge to smear the blood down the length of my thigh, watching it streak. I was mesmerized.

Wind blew through the circle and I thought I heard whispers. I glanced around, not seeing anyone, but I noticed aside from the blood staining the sheet where he and I had knelt or stepped, there were six circular points of red —three on either side of me. The whispers faded.

I looked to him, curious if he could offer some guidance as to what was happening.

"The blood is powerful, isn't it?" he quietly asked as he sank to his knees and lay down in front of me.

"Uh, yeah," I replied in a hushed tone, looking at him, allowing myself to be entranced by the way the torchlight shimmered on his skin.

He ripped the foil packet open and rolled the condom down onto his rigid cock. My mouth watered as I watched the blood pool around his body, and when I looked at him again, his expression seemed to be a contradicting mix of eagerness and patience. I gestured for him to put his hands behind his head, and he did, a knowing smile sliding across his face.

"I'm scared," I whispered, watching the light as I caressed his thigh and hip.

"So am I," he replied.

I couldn't look at him to gauge whether he was being playful or not, I was enraptured by the torchlight slithering across his skin and the gleaming smears of blood where he had knelt. The tentacles seemed to pull me up to carefully straddle him. I thought about the light on his skin entering me, and I raised up to place his cock inside me, bracing my hands on his hips and closing my eyes as I lowered my body until we were completely connected. I moaned at the feeling of being filled, pain outweighing the pleasure.

He sat up quickly and put his arms around me.

"Are you okay?" he whispered.

I opened my eyes. "Naughty boy," I murmured without any conviction, "it always hurts when I haven't had sex in a while, it'll go away, just hold still for now," I moved up and down slightly, pursing my lips.

"I don't want to hurt you."

I put my hands on his shoulders and pressed my forehead against his, focusing on his eyes. "I know. Just... just stay right here," I whispered.

The tentacles embraced me to guide me. I closed my eyes again and inhaled deeply as I moved my hips in a small circle, trying to get my body to open up. He kissed me lightly, an assurance that he was there. I imagined trying to create another circle around that first circle, a feeling of pleasure beginning to replace the pain. Another rotation, and again, and again, until the pain wasn't there anymore, and I began to move faster, driving my hips around his cock.

I opened my eyes and leaned back, placing my hands on his thighs. He held my hips, watching me the way someone watches their favorite part of a movie. I began to bounce up and down, hearing the waves meet the shore, seeing the torchlight dance in his eyes, smelling the musk of him and the aroma of my pussy together, feeling the stickiness of the blood beneath my knees, and my muscles began to clench, begging for release.

I grabbed his shoulders, kissing him as I continued to move up and down.

"I don't want them to hear me," I panted.

"So don't let them," he replied encouragingly.

He arched his hips upward and I clenched my jaw against crying out, bucking against him. The ground seemed to quake, the tentacles fanned out behind me, and my knees pressed into the wet fabric as the pleasure surged through my body.

I slowed my pace, stopping to kiss him and catch my breath.

"Thank you," I said.

"You're most welcome," he replied, "That was lovely to watch."

I kissed him again, lightly dragging my nails across his chest, and resumed a slow grind with my hips.

"Now," I whispered, "I've gotten what I want, what can we do about what you want?"

He smiled. "I'm getting what I want. But I would like to put you on your back if that's okay?"

"You may," I answered.

He wrapped his arms around me and flipped me over without disconnecting his cock from my pussy. I gasped as he pressed my body into the wet sheet. He pulled his hips away, leaving just the tip of his cock inside me, then slid back in as deep as he could go. I couldn't help but moan.

I gazed at the muscles in his arms as he held himself above me, slowly moving back and forth. I gently ran my nails up his forearms, watching my left hand and seeing what looked like small bolts of golden lightning come from his skin into my fingers. I gasped in wonder as my hand crawled up his bicep and when I got to his shoulder, I looked at his face. His eyes were emerald green. I looked back at my fingers, now caressing his chest, electric fire seeming to connect my fingertips to his skin.

He lowered himself down to kiss me. "Don't be frightened," he whispered, our foreheads touching.

"I'm not," I murmured, surprised I wasn't lying, "It's amazing. It's unreal."

"Yes," he breathed.

I cradled his face and his pace began to quicken. I pictured the tentacles enveloping us and wrapped my legs around the small of his back, rocking with his thrusts. He reached under me and grabbed my ass, angling my hips so he could penetrate me more deeply. I gasped.

He kissed me once more and his pace increased to pounding. I let out a series of small yelps as the blood and sand squished on the fabric beneath me with each of his thrusts. His breathing turned to panting until he stopped, pressing into me as deeply as he could, lifting his head up, the muscles in his neck straining as he climaxed.

He collapsed, his head on my shoulder. I held him, looking at the stars, listening to the ocean. I imagined the tentacles folding themselves and retreating into my spine. I sighed, running my fingertips over his back, and a light breeze whirred through the torches. I noticed the ground didn't seem to be vibrating anymore.

"I have a lot of questions," I mumbled, my voice feeling disconnected from my body.

He drowsily picked up his head and smiled, slowly peeling away from me, reaching down to hold the condom at the base of his relaxing member. He stood and stepped over to the corner to grab a few tissues.

"Well, I hope I can provide you with the answers you seek. May I have my assistant call you to set up an appointment?" he asked in a very business-like manner, but that slight smirk was on his face.

I sat up, feeling my eyebrows come together. "Uh...sure," I replied.

He moved his head around and pointed to his ear, reminding me that we were still being listened to. I nodded.

"Spiritual counseling sessions are private and confidential," he stated.

I inhaled sharply at the possibility of being alone with him.

"Well, that's good," I said carefully, surveying his blood-splotched body, the sheet, and myself.

"Excellent, expect a call from Josalyn on Monday," he declared.

"All right," I replied, trying to sound matter-of-fact as I stood and walked over to my pile of clothes. I reached for my shirt and felt his arms around my waist.

He pulled me close to him. "Just to be clear, I'm going to need to see you again," he purred into my bloody hair.

I turned my body slightly so I could look up at him. "Yes, but one more thing, though," I said in a hushed tone.

"What?" He leaned down to kiss my forehead.

"You're buying me new ceremonial whites," I whispered.

He smiled. "Anything you want."

***