City Boy Plows Farm Woman

Story Info
Farm woman Teresa welcomes city boy Matt into her hole.
3k words
4.32
28.2k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Teresa had built a life for herself that had begun and ended with the farm. She and the roosters woke up before sunrise, and she headed to feed the animals. She returned to the house at dawn, shook the children up, and prepared them for school. She drove them there before going back to the farm. Teresa remained under the blue sky until 1. Then she went to pick up the kids from school. It was the routine of her life since marriage, children, divorce, and buying the farm.

Until Christmas break. Her husband had gotten partial custody, which included Christmas and New Year's Eve. Teresa would be on her own from December to mid-January. The home would be empty of her kids' chatter, footsteps, and the television. The TV was airing news rather than cartoons. She wasn't fully alone: she had her black and white border collie, Susie.

It was a serene break for her. It was less laundry and less sweeping of the floor. Those were replaced by shoveling snow. Her arms grew firm as tree trunks, and her legs became pillars of marble. She had considered cutting her hair, but she decided to tie it up. She stayed in her home with the brunette locks over her shoulders.

Winter soon brought a storm. She had heard the warning of a blizzard in the news, but she saw how truly heavy it would be when she saw the dark clouds in the distance. She had gone through this many times before, so she did the same routine to prepare the farm. Susie aided her in leading the animals. It took her two days to finally have it ready, and on the third, she did the regular feedings and care.

Susie had collapsed in front of the heart. Teresa smiled fondly at her as she rested on the loveseat with a heavy cup of black tea. She had cocooned herself in drapes. The winds roared outside.

A honk erupted from afar. Susie startled up as the honking continued. Teresa set her teacup aside and let her blankets fall on the ground. She crossed the house to see through a window. She couldn't see past the snowy winds, but there was a brighter whiteness in the distance. The honk seemed to come from there.

"Who the hell is out here driving through a storm?" Teresa asked her dog, who looked at her with perked-up ears and a tilted head. Teresa went upstairs, "Sorry, sweetie, but I'm not letting anyone die if I can help it."

Teresa put on an outfit that was equipped for storms. She had gotten it years ago since she was advised by an older farmer neighbor when she first moved out here. It wasn't impossible that any of the animals could escape or hurt during the storm, even with the most preparation.

The thing about neighbors-- they were acres away, and elderly or with children. The phone signal had disappeared so the driver was on their own. The driver was definitely closer to Teresa's farm. She was on her own, with her dog.

She leashed Susie and walked out of her house. She had to push through a few inches of snow, while winds blasted her eyelids. Susie pushed forward, barking as though fighting with the storm. The canine lifted her snout and pointed it towards the light.

You were worth the price, Teresa thought as Susie guided her through the blizzard towards the light. The honking went on for another minute, until the person must've given up or realized that if they hadn't heard them yet, they'd never be heard.

The light turned out to be car lights. The snow engulfed a red car like a kid had stuffed their toy car in and left it to get a snack. Inside, a weak yellow light shone on a young man. He couldn't be older than twenty-two. His toned arms and handsome face must've helped him in whatever city he came from. But nature doesn't give a damn.

Susie went up to the half-covered car door and pawed the glass. The young man startled and turned to them. His tensed expression melted to relief. He lowered the glass. His mouth moved, but Teresa didn't hear anything.

Teresa got on her hands and knees and crawled towards him, "I couldn't hear you. Speak up!"

"I'm stuck," He said.

"No shit," Teresa lent a hand. "You're not getting the car out. Come here and get warm before you freeze to death."

"You're messing with me?"

"This isn't a joking matter. You're gonna die," Teresa grabbed the man's wrist and stood up, hauling him. He used his free hand to push himself out. She fell back and quickly got her footing. Susie hovered her snout over his hand and circled him.

To give him credit, he had clothes that could last him an hour here. "Come on," Teresa walked back with his wrist. She drew two leashed brings home. The man didn't argue, so he wasn't as idiotic as he could be.

Once Teresa got the door closed and locked, she asked: "What in God's name are you doing driving in a snow storm?"

The young man collapsed on the couch, where her kids and Susie liked to lie. He closed his eyes and arched his back. "Running off." He uttered.

"From the cops?"

"Kinda. More like running from my dad," His mouth stretched in a grimace. "Fist fight and mo-my mom was calling the police. So I ran off. That's my first car. Fuck."

"You're from the city, aren't you?" Teresa crossed her arms. "Only there they call the cops and not the neighbors. Why the hell would you fight your pa?"

"It's a long story," The man sighed. "Look I'll tell you but I'm really tired. Mind if I take a nap?"

"Sleep the whole night," Teresa took one of her blankets and strewn in on the man. The man's eyes quivered open from surprise. "Bathroom is right over here. Only door open. Don't forget to put the seat down. And get water from the fridge-- I'm not taking care of a sick thing that aren't my kids."

"Sure. Thanks, really," the man's voice weakened.

The morning would be a chilly occasion. Teresa had turned on the heater at the break of dawn, before she went to feed the animals. She didn't worry about the young man. She knew that the younger generation adored sleeping in late. City folk slept through ambulances and police chases. And everything that's worth stealing had been left in a safe. If he opened it, he earned it. As well as a bite from Susie and a whack from Teresa's bat, but that was a what if that she needn't worry about yet.

She came back at noon. When Teresa opened the back door, Susie ran inside and barked. Teresa entered and followed the barks to the kitchen. The young man stood in front of the sink, washing his face. Susie sniffed his pants before going to the bedroom, likely to lie on her dog bed.

The young man seemed different with the daylight cast on his chiseled face. The window had white bars, so the shadows marked squares on his alabaster skin. He truly was a city boy, born and raised. That he found the farms must've been troubling.

Was that the face of a criminal? An abuser? Or a guy that really told the truth, and was just being a young lad?

"Morning," He noticed her and backed away from the sink, drying his hands on his pants.

Teresa crossed her arms and leaned on her fridge, "Good afternoon, city boy. You enjoy hash browns?"

"Heck yeah," his eyes flashed with an adorable warmth. "You own all this? All those animals? It's so much."

"It's so little! I had to fight in court to keep my inch," Teresa boasted. "Mr. Fincher doesn't take kindly to outsiders. But I dug and grew my roots. It's my livelihood."

"Wait, so it's not a hobby? Holy shit," He looked out the window again, as though he was seeing the land from a new perspective. "There's no one else?"

"Just me. I have kids but I want them to focus on school and get tested enough so they don't fail their grades. Besides, it's mine. I wouldn't take it if I couldn't do it. And Susie, my good dog, helps me out."

"That's... Kinda awesome," he turned to her. "I don't have kids, but the ladies call me daddy."

Teresa laughed, "Oh, shut up."

"Really," The young man chuckled. He looked her over with that intense gaze men gave toward women they considered fascinating. Worth lusting upon.

Teresa realized that her arms pushed up her breasts higher than any bra could. Any droplets of sweat had been chilled away by the temperature, so she didn't smell. She had no perfume on either. No makeup either. She had let her hair loose, waving down her shoulders and framing her face.

"Oh, you're married? Where's your wedding ring?" The young man asked.

"How about you tell me your name?" Teresa asked instead.

"Matt, ma'am," he gave out his hand. At Teresa's raised eyebrow, he added: "Hey, if we're being all formal."

Teresa scoffed but shook his hand. It was soft and firm. "My name's Teresa. And I'm divorced." She didn't know why she said that. But she didn't regret it when she noticed the relaxation of Matt's posture.

"Oh. Sorry about that," He said, as though Teresa was a blind woman. Matt's lips had quirked up on the edges. She wasn't a fool--that was the look of she's ready for business.

"Don't feel sorry for me," She backed off the fridge to pick up the milk jug. Fresh milk from the source. "You see this? I couldn't do this with that lard around."

"Hey, you need someone who doesn't hold you back," Matt smiled. "Was he fat?"

"The opposite. He was a skinny man. Skinnier than me," Teresa said, and Matt chuckled. Teresa was a large woman. Not fat, but not frail. She had been compared to Sarah Connor if she was born in the South and had a boob job. "He was a city-born man. Not like you, admiring all this. He found it freaky. He's not too terrible so I didn't go to hell and back to keep the kids away from him. He's better at gifts and those make the kids happy."

Matt seemed to truly listen. It must've been the tension at his shoulders or the stillness of his expression. There was more going on inside that skull, but he was respectful and kept his trap mostly shut.

"I think he's missing out," Matt said.

Matt hadn't left behind much. Only his car and it was gone in the snow. How lucky he was that he had gotten this attractive woman to give him shelter, food, and a shower? With a cute dog. She had jean overalls that wrapped around her strong legs and curled over her pelvis. Matt could see the outline of it. She was a farm woman through and through, but she groomed herself too. Her chest raised the top of the overalls, hidden under a black bra that he could see through the yellow shirt.

She had sun-kissed skin that had softened under the snowy weather. If she sweats, Matt couldn't see it. Her hair was loose and thick like a lioness wearing a mane. She had kids. She was divorced. Matt only found that to be even more alluring. He had gone through virgins, hoes, and women that wanted to get over their boyfriends. But Teresa, Teresa was a woman. Those girls didn't matter before her.

Except, perhaps to impress her with his skills.

Teresa poured milk into the blue plastic cup. "You want one?"

"No, thanks," Matt said. His mouth had gone dry. Teresa put away the milk jug, then turned to the cup. She raised it to her mouth, her blue eyes. She gulped the milk in a few seconds and put the glass in the sink. Matt caught a glimpse of the line of white around her lips. Her lips around his cock, moaning as he thrust into her-

Teresa glanced at him and smirked. She arched her back slightly, her heart-shaped ass outlined in her denim.

"I could watch you all day," Matt dared to say.

Teresa washed the cup, and she aimed her bottom toward him. "Enjoy the show."

Matt fondled his pants, feeling himself getting harder. Teresa finished the cleaning and faced him, her lioness gaze falling to his crotch.

She lunged at him and pushed him to the wall, pressing her mouth on his. He gripped her ass and met her kiss with his tongue. She allowed him to explore her mouth, while she slid her hand under his pants and held his member. Matt groaned in her mouth. His member throbbed in her tugs.

Teresa retreated. She descended to her knees, unbuttoning his pants and yanking both pants and underwear.

She grinned. "I got myself a big one."

Matt couldn't believe his eyes. Teresa reached behind his legs to grip his ass, as she took his tip in her mouth. Matt felt immense pleasure. She dipped her head down his member, using his body to push his cock down her throat. She didn't gag. Back and forth on his cock. Matt held himself by the counter, letting out small groans. Her slick tongue ran around his length. He became rock-hard under her touch.

Once again, she retreated. He didn't let her escape, lunging towards her and laying on her. He pressed his cock on her clothed buttocks, as he undid her overalls and she took off her shirt. He tore away her sports bra with a single yank. He groped her voluminous breasts, grinding on her buttocks.

"Take me, daddy," Teresa uttered between gasping breaths.

Matt smirked, they always fall.

She crawled away to take off the rest of her clothes and shoes. She lay naked before him. Her c-cup breasts with round perky nips. Her hardened abdomen led to a smooth v-line. Her pussy wet between her firm, tanned thighs.

"Come here," She rolled to her knees, raising her nether lips to the air. To him.

He went to her and grabbed her hips with one hand. The other held his cock and pressed it between her folds. Her hole took his tip. She moaned loudly. It made his cock throb.

He thrusts all of it in. Teresa arched her back and shook as he mounted her. You pulled her to his thrusts. Her firm ass slapped on his thighs.

"Fuck," Teresa's hair fell over her face. He reached under her to grope her breasts. "Fuck, fuck," she whimpered.

Matt smirked as he kept on. Her hot flesh wrapped around his cock like moist velvet.

"Rub me," She ordered between breaths. Matt knew exactly what she meant, reaching down to find her clit. Once he felt the stiff nub, he hooked his finger at it.

Teresa let out a weak moan, trembling as he took control by her clit. Back and forth, his finger toyed with it. Teresa tilted her head back and leaned back on him. Matt fucked faster, shorter time between thrusts.

"A little more," Teresa tried to sound tough, but her voice broke.

Matt bucked harder, using her pussy to pull her back to his thrusts. She gasped, her voice pitching higher and higher. Then she squirted over his hips and thighs, letting out a strangled moan. Her pussy dilated around him. Then it tightened.

Teresa fell limp on the ground, so Matt took her hips and gave his remaining strength on fucking her. His pace quickened. One last thrust, deep inside her, and he spilled hot cum inside her. He groaned as release finally came.

He let go, pulling out his member and collapsing on his back. For a while, their breaths were the only sound in the room. Then the little cricket chirped, and the rooster called, and a dog's bark echoed from the other room.

"That was the best sex ever," Matt muttered. He felt awkward at the silence, but wanted to make Teresa feel appreciated. The least he could do for cumming inside.

Teresa chuckled. She sat up and pushed her hair out of her face, "We can agree on that."

Matt smiled. Damn. More than her ex-husband, who was likely closer to her age. "Cool, cool. Well, wanna shower together?"

Teresa looked at him with an exasperated expression, "You're a stallion, aren't you?"

"You're saying you can't take it?" Matt dared.

Teresa stood up on shaky legs. Matt went to help her, "Nothing wrong with help," he said.

Teresa chuckled at him.

She waddled towards the bathroom. It had a simple, albeit somewhat run down, look of a bathroom. Dull-white sink, cream colored toilet and gray curtains with blue swirls. Teresa pulled the curtains aside to reveal a tub.

She turned on the water, "You've ever been in a Jacuzzi?"

"No," Matt admitted. "I'm a city-boy, not a suburban."

Teresa laughed, "Well, this'll be close enough."

While the steaming water flowed into the tub, Matt pushed Teresa to the wall and kissed her. She pulled him by the hips, his member pressing on her firm stomach. He gripped her leg and raised it to the wall.

She held his member and led it to her pussy. He thrusts into her and continued to thrust in small bucks. She whimpered, muttering "I'm so sensitive."

Matt felt powerful at that moment. He kept on it with his sensitive member still hard and willing. Matt suckled on her tit, and groped the other one. Her fingers gripped his back, her moans fluttering his ears. Matt couldn't hold it in so he thrusts harder. Teresa jerked as she squirted once more, letting out low moans. Matt pulled out and Teresa stroked him, until he came over her wrist.

Teresa and Matt looked at each other before sharing a laugh.

Teresa stepped into the tub, and he followed.