All Comments on 'City Girl Pt. 11'

by CDROM1717

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a beautiful and giant step forward for them both! I knew Chase's chest would be a beautifully muscled, masculine hairy chest that Sarah just loves. She wanted so long to see him exposed. I think when she actually sees what he's got between his legs will be equally exciting! Their exploration was just right -- and her invitation for him to stay the night is quite good. Please write more where they consummate their love -- they have a growing love that is developing to the exposing point. He is such a great guy and so concerned for her comfort-- not focused only on his own sexual needs! Please tie more. Great work!

ArdieffArdieffover 1 year ago

Sweet characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a pleasant surprise to find another chapter of Chase & Sarah! Please keep their story alive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chase is such an ideal boyfriend/lover that he seems more concerned about her comfort than he does about himself. Sarah has a blasting orgasm just be laying with Chase and having his leg rub against her body, while he plays with her breast, and she feels the sexy hair of his chest caressing her. She runs away in embarrassment, but he waits to see if she is kay. Nothing is said about whether he had cum from their encounter, but I'd guess not, even though she feels his hard cock "through two pairs of jeans."

I see them sending this night and the first of several nights together. I hope they can work themselves through her embarrassment to the point where she can enjoy her orgasms with him, as well as help him to his own organs. I can imagine that when she strips him of his pasts *and underwear), she will be amazed by the size and sight of his cock, and maybe even suck him as he can suck her. They seem well suited to each other, and I hope your future chapters explore their growing love and care for each other. I don't think she could find a ore caring young man than Chase.

Interesting;y, he didn't seem ready for full-blown love-making with her, but they managed to come close. I can just imagine how beautifully explosive their love making will be when they finally get to that point!

Bravo on a great, great story!

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitover 1 year ago

Definitely a slow burn, but the pace is right. Good writing! And somehow, a 21 year old man shows restraint?

DINGDONG33DINGDONG33over 1 year ago

Good writing and story need to keep this going he has a lot to do and learn as well as his girlfriend both need to mature and grow in knowledge as well as life. Can not wait to see this growth.

CreepythinmanCreepythinmanover 1 year ago

Really, really slooooow burn! I love it! Can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Please update soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I thought finally they got together then it fell flat

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

The awkwardness is becoming tedious at this point...4.4*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDROM1717@CDROM1717
Grew up out in the country, more specifically a small town in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Also, I'm literally the son of a third generation farmer so expect a lot of farming stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

City Girl Pt. 10 Previous Part
City Girl Series Info