All Comments on 'City Girl Pt. 12'

by CDROM1717

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
teedeedubteedeedubover 1 year ago

Ag 101. Friends don't let friends drive green tractors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Delightful! Sarah rests her head on Chase's sexy hairy chest -- what a place of comfort and consolation. She has gently massaged the hairy chest before, delighting in the coarse hair that covers the chest she so longed to see. And they have spoken about loving each other. They have GOT to be headed for a beautiful exploration of that love for each other, And you KNOW she will take good care of him just as much as he takes good care of her!

Please keep writing about Chase and Sarah and their growing love! Can't wait for the descriptions of their naked love making!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am so waiting for total naked sex -- he's got to have a great cock and cock bush to really excite her! She can already feel him hard in his pants -- and he is hard for her! They are ready to get their loving on!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Any update? You okay out there?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Please continue with this story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Am waiting for you to continue your story . This is one of my favorites. Hope all goes is well with you

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m still waiting for next part I think it’s fantastic story

woodrangewoodrange8 months ago

will there be a conclusion ? going on 10 months now

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Coming up on a year hopefully you will pick up again

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I think all this "delay" will make their sexual exploration -- and explosion -- a real dramatic event they will have to continue and repeat. Both are sexual being, and Chase is a sexual stallion of a man. They really are luck to have found each other -- and already seen significant parts of each other. She loves his hairy chest, and what's growing in his pants and underwear has GOT to be a real giant she can handle1 Please keep writing, and I'll keep reading and commenting!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc4 months ago

Some of the awkwardness of their relationship makes sense given their ages and his background, but at some point nature takes over and things flow. Maybe you are "Chase" in this tale, but right now I'd say as father of several daughters, this relationship is not a good idea over the long run. 4.2*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCDROM1717@CDROM1717
Grew up out in the country, more specifically a small town in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains. Also, I'm literally the son of a third generation farmer so expect a lot of farming stories.

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

City Girl Pt. 11 Previous Part
City Girl Series Info

SIMILAR Stories