All Comments on 'City of Churches - The OWLS Club Pt. 06'

by Arking

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
FandeborisFandeboris12 months ago

What an ending. I read this an hour after it was posted. It was after midnight, my time. I couldn’t sleep! I had to watch Fluffy for an hour to get to sleep. What a cliffhanger you left us with.

I liked the “little present” Margarita received from the Matron. I just hope most everything comes out in the next chapter. I know one thing for sure. I am not going to read it when I am ready for sleep. That’s for sure.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissy8 months ago

Two worlds same town, the high end apartment with all the luxury and the drainage system, hundreds of years old …. Planning this for long, train yourself, getting mistreated and much more and then one rusty steel something is penetrating a muscle ….. 🤮 ….. all the hard labour out the door in one second ….. ?

Have seen that the last published date was in may and since then nothing …. Does this continue? ….. hopefully

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userArking@Arking
Updated. 19th April 2024. An anonymous reader asked about the Corrine Myers Mystery. Yes, she will set about protecting the sisters if she can get away from their grasp. Recently it was suggested to me that I should consider publishing elsewhere, as well as on Literotica. I ...