All Comments on 'Civil Penalty Pt. 03'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001about 1 year ago

Very convincing and exciting! And I so do hope that Jack, Bruce and David will duly get what they deserve.

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Great stuff, looking forward to her further adventures.

MrSmith27MrSmith27about 1 year ago

Wonderful chapter. One has to like a slave training facility where the entrance exam is an airtight. I look forward to the training regimen. Cutting off Beth's hair was a nice touch. One oftentimes forgets just how important beautiful hair is for a woman and the sense of loss she feels when it is shorn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a great story, hope for more adventures ahead

NnnelsonNnnelsonabout 1 year ago

Loving this tale. Beth getting her slave grade downgraded for being too intelligent demonstrates what assets she is being valued for in her new role in life.

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 1 year ago

Only an idiot would find a woman more attractive because she was less intelligent but you do make clear that it is not an honest opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this story series what happens next. Need the read the conclusion of the camp week and at least a few weeks of her servitude.

EGRIEGRI10 months ago

well, now I know what an airtight is. I am glad She has already started to piece together the corruption that got her here.

When they were sending her to the barber I thought was going to be a buzz cut. I remember from basic training how they crew cut your hair facing away from the mirror and spun you around to be shocked. That might hav made a bigger impression but at least the pixie cut provoked a few fond memories of looking good and having sex.

Looking forward to the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Very erotic story. I liked that they cut back her hair, very demeaning to a woman who prides herself on beautiful hair. I don't think her pubic hair has been removed as yet. That is always a shocking experience for a woman to again look at her vulva stripped of its cover. I assume that comes along with nipple piercings in future chapters.

WhitnerWhitner9 months ago

Very exciting story! Imaginative and well crafted. Aroused me but also has peaked my intellectual curiosity about how slaves might be treated in a corporate setting. There are many ways this story could go from here and I am dying to see what will happen to this female executive in her own tech firm and how the story will end!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

At this point, definitely one of the best I've ever read, on a par with The Mint!

artty67artty678 months ago

Hopefully she will be receiving a hard caning soon.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months ago

That she is finding her inner slut is good as otherwise, for me, it would be a bit too much. 5🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

And so the fight back begins and at least she has an inkling due to the douchebags. 5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES