All Comments on 'Civil Penalty Pt. 04'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Another great chapter. One of my favorite stories. I particularly enjoy the protagonists inner monologue and conflicted feelings.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Love this series hope you continue and I hope she gets another shot that is will last for the full sentence.

roseyfingersroseyfingersabout 1 year ago

Great detail and interesting ideas on the paradox of hating/enjoying submission.

Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Hot 5 Star Slave Story

I fun and entertaining top shelf slave adventure. Good story telling and character development. Well done with both sex and drama and looking forward to many more wild chapters. Cheers

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Outstanding story and outstanding character development. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

It's a good story so far, and I hope that it doesn't have a 'bad ending' like so many of these stories do; that she gets through this period, is freed, and contributes to the downfall of the people who arranged for her however temporary enslavement.

AviciaAviciaabout 1 year agoAuthor

Dear Anonymous, thank you for taking the tie to leave feedback. Yes, my stories ALWAYS have happy endings. I couldn't write one that didn't. Stories with bad endings cause me too much anxiety. The hardest thing about writing this story has been planning how the conspiracy unravels realistically.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is a really good story! I love the main character who I find to be likeable and interesting, and the underlying thread of corporate skullduggery really makes things more entertaining. I am not normally a huge fan of the legalized slavery stories but this series really works. Please keep the stories coming!

lancelot_68lancelot_68about 1 year ago

I am so curious what will happen when (if) she go back to her normal life.

That's, for me, is the most intruiguing part of the story, wich is well plotted and written.

Good job Avicia.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months ago

You write well and bring out her rising pleasure in her humiliation 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Beth has so many conundrums to face and/or balance I'm just wondering how you're going to engineer her way through the minefields ahead. Great writing. 5⛤

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

This story has been best when it dealt with interpersonal relationships, fears, and character development. In other words, the plot had tension and the future was uncertain. This chapter was less interesting because it largely consisted of over-the-top sex fantasies and the outcome was never seriously in doubt. The twin urges of sadomasochism: to dominate and be dominated, to humiliate and to be humiliated, are quite evident. Unrestrained, these urges will quickly lead to tyranny. Fun as fantasy, though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES