All Comments on 'Civil Penalty Pt. 05'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Qwer12Qwer12about 1 year ago
Well Done

Great 5 Star start to a well de eloped slave and ET story. Lots of fun things to come with how you laid it out. So rock on and get the slave party going. Great character development and great story telling. Cheers

MrSmith27MrSmith27about 1 year ago

Another great chapter in a wonderful story. I particularly enjoyed the description of Beth's climax culminating with her shouting, "I love you, Mr. T!" and that was without the vibrating function turned on. I guess you have to leave something for the next chapter which I cannot wait to read.

GortmundyGortmundyabout 1 year ago

Wonderful stuff, very enjoyable. As always it leaves me looking forward to the next chapter.

Roadrider17Roadrider17about 1 year ago

Great series I look forward to the future chapters. The mixture of conspiracy and corruption that is in place in real life is a great hook to keep me reading well done and thank you for your efforts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great as always :)

cradulichcradulichabout 1 year ago

I had gotten tired of this slave universe buy I found your story extremely good. Thanks

WatchnowWatchnowabout 1 year ago

Great chapter, really enjoying all the threads of the story! Waiting with bated breath for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love love the writing and the story. Only issue I have is with the 2 getting to try to rig the test. For legal purposes, the training facility is going to have stringent rules about that, and need owner signatures to vary it. Getting past those on a say so is a small plot weakness, and having only the training company lawyer spot a problem, how dumb or corrupt is her companies lawyer?

billdaviesbilldaviesabout 1 year ago

I have always been partial to a good slave story and also auctions. I was pleased to find this glorious tale and literally couldn't get enough. I read all parts in two sessions and really enjoyed everything. The scene is set so well and the characters excellently developed. The sex is very, well, sexy, and the only disappointing thing is that I have to wait now for the next part. Hopefully not too long though. I especially enjoyed how Beth came to enjoy (and get exceedingly good at) sex with women - in both directions and I loved the way the techniques and sensations are described. I plan to incorporate some of the ideas with my partner and hope that she will appreciate them although I won't be as good as Beth!

Thank you so much for this Avvy. Now to read more of your work while I wait for the next instalment in Beth's story.

Bill from the UK

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months ago

Another good chapter 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Excellent. Enjoy the writing and the plot. Still cannot see who might help her, a few contenders but so far no-one of consequence in my opinion. 5 again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Still fun but the whole modern day sex slave concept can get a bit tiresome. The challenge is to keep it interesting. The Colonel and the SEC attorney were drawn too much like cartoon villains. More subtly would have made them stronger and more menacing characters. The prose remains very readable.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES