All Comments on 'Civil Penalty Pt. 07'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
GortmundyGortmundy12 months ago

A great chapter Avvy, but I can't help thinking how vexing its going to be having to wait over the whole Summer for the next part. As to the story itself, fantastic stuff, but Im hoping she has her vengeance on those who betrayed her, and im including her boss, who didnt properly protect her against the whole situation because he had the hots for her, a horrible betrayal of his duty. She was basically coerced into signing that contract and taking a plea, and they still failed to uphold their part in it, which begs the question of how binding it now is on her. I'm expecting to see all those scumbags taking pleas and serving as slaves to avoid being sued into destitution and oblivion, or jailed for their vile treatment, especially the boss. You can expect a scumbag to treat you like crap, but that guy betrayed her and then pretends to be a friend. To Hell with him!

AviciaAvicia12 months agoAuthor

Gortmundy - you just about wrote my definition of a happy ending :-)

NnnelsonNnnelson12 months ago

What a wonderful chapter. Zack is truly a lucky man, hopefully we will see some girl/girl action between Emily and Beth. I do not see Eamon as the bad guy here since Beth was represented by a lawyer who it appears did not do his job or was he also in on the conspiracy. I’m looking forward to the next chapter.

jackie_emjackie_em12 months ago

Nice to see a story where the female slave does not turn into a submissive

Khye59Khye5912 months ago

I hope part 8 gives us the juicy details of Emily’s visit!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Love this series 1 expected the abuse to happen at some point. It would be interesting if her status as a slave extended 2 years with monthly injections. Thank you.

Qwer12Qwer1212 months ago
Fun Times

5 stars for the fun and entertaining story of the life of this slave. Great story telling and just the right amount of drama. Well played and good plot with fun side stories. Cheers

GortmundyGortmundy12 months ago

Nnnelson, maybe I'm misremembering, but I thought I read a bit where Eamon pondered that he had failed to look out for her as well as he could because he wanted her. Also he didnt allow the numbers of people who were to molest her to be cut back, claiming it wouldnt be fair to other employees. He might not be as openly cruel as others, but just because he's marginally more humane its all on the surface. He's a scumbag. So to me with friends like that who needs enemies. He betrayed her and I hope she destroys him, utterly.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I would like to hear about the consequences for security for their second lapse. Not sexy, I know, but it helps with the world building

Karen_48Karen_4812 months ago

Another great chapter, Avvy. I know you said you were struggling with the writing of this chapter but you ended up doing another great job. I hope the summer break turns out to be just what you need to get your creative juices working again so that you can continue to write. We might find it a little frustrating having to wait for more but it’s well worth it if it helps you to keep writing these great stories.

Enjoy your summer,

Jim & Karen.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Eagerly awaiting the next installment of the story. Looking forward to some more action on beth by the CEO ( how She dominates him despite being slave) and further retribution from her once her innocence story unfurls.

this story is one of the most favorite of mine. 5++

EGRIEGRI10 months ago

I know this is fiction but how can they NOT fire Derek and Brian along with Jackson?? This entire corporation is run by semi competent people. Even Beth's golden handcuffs was done wrong. Eamons is no jewel either. He is part of the problem and probably part of the slipshod support for Beth, indifference in the urgency of the investigation, and happy he could have her under his thumb. Clearly he think his sexual skills will have her craving a continuing role with him after being manumitted.

Thankfully the chapter was saved by Zach and his innocent needs. I must admit the HJ really has made a beneficial attitude adjustment for Beth.

Sorry about the rant. Looking forward to #8

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months ago

I tend to agree with EGRI, but the Zachary session made up for it 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

Mixed feelings. The basic story is excellent and still rolling along nicely and the piece with Zach wondrous. There appear to be too many pricks around from her lawyer to her boss and the sales team though we knew about the last already. Re the dismissal I think the action taken was the minimum required to hopefully bring them under control without jeopardising the company's sales.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES