All Comments on 'Civil Penalty Pt. 09'

by Avicia

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
LeifsonLeifson7 months ago

The romance with Delano was a little abrupt (from a story arc perspective), but nicely done all the same. My favorite aspect of the story was Beth's progression, the ways she overcame her problems. I also like the balance in your version of the legal slavery universe. Lots of corruption out there, but not so much that some version of justice can be achieved. Favorited...

artty67artty677 months ago

Wonderful, so we'll written you have a real talent for making us feel the emotion in your story. I normally enjoy more spanking and humiliation and knowing how much the person hates it. You revealing how she was treated when talking to others just made this chapter. Thanks

enslaver0644enslaver06447 months ago

What happened to the guys that were enslaved for their crimes? what was that experience like for them? that would be a good story in itself.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Thank you. Showing that there are good people in a bad universe and writing an incredible story at the same time

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I wanted Beth to burn it all down and become a wronged action hero out for revenge. However your ending was pretty good.

CastAdriftCastAdrift7 months ago

Definitely a favorite. Amazing detail and story lines.

One point I was looking for - did Delano, the general, have to retire to avoid a conflict of interest on continuing contract actions?

Looking forward to more of your stories.

Camr242Camr2427 months ago

I agree with many of the comments posted to previous chapters of this story. This is a good work, well written and presented. I am familiar with the writings of Gortmundy and look forward to reading his Guest Epilogue.

It would have been nice (and very easy to do) if you had written into the story that Col Delano Ortiz was a graduate of The Point. Nowadays graduates of The Point and the other Service Academies are the only ones in the military who care at all about the military traditions especially the tradition of: "An Officer And A Gentleman". I thoroughly enjoyed his relationship and interactions with Elizabeth Cartwright. It only added to the story.

Unfortunately, I must point out one huge ang glaring mistake in this chapter. The Shelby Mustang owned by Col Ortiz DID NOT have a 4.7 Litre engine. It had a 289 cubic inch engine in it. Other than this one error I say outstanding effort and look forward to more of your works.

AviciaAvicia7 months agoAuthor

@Camr242, you've got me wondering if Gort could squeeze The Point in chapter 10 before submitting it. Thank you too for the Shelby correction. My friend drives a 60' Pontiac Firebird that was re-engined to a 389 when it was a couple of years old. It also has after-market power brakes so it will never win a concors d'elegance. If you had an old Shelby you were restoring, could it re-engine with a modern engine? I'm curious now.

AviciaAvicia7 months agoAuthor

CastAdrift, enslaver0644, artty67, Leifson thank you for your kind comments, they are much appreciated.

AviciaAvicia7 months agoAuthor

Camr242 a late 1960's - damned typo

ZZchromosomeZZchromosome7 months ago

Excellent wrap-up. I must have missed that board meeting. I'll need to go back and re-read. Also, hooray for true gentlemen. I was sure she would find one. - Zee

GortmundyGortmundy7 months ago

Guys, apologies but I went by wikipedia so apologies (blame the other guy - totally cool strategy): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shelby_Mustang

Engine: 289 cu in (4.7 L) Windsor K-Code V8 4-barrel carb.

MrSmith27MrSmith277 months ago

I thoroughly enjoyed the evolution of Beth from a rather career minded young woman that blossomed into a woman with an insatiable appetite for sex with both genders. Her handling of Marguerite was a nice twist and then the, "You're not a whore. You're a 'non-voluntary morale officer." had me chuckling when I read it. I'm looking forward to Gort working in a Scottish tawse, Canadian prison strap, and a cane for good measure into his Guest Epilogue.

GortmundyGortmundy7 months ago

My first car was an Austin Maxi, way back in the early 80's. I got it for free, and even at that price I was overcharged.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great conclusion to the saga. Thank you.

des911des9117 months ago

Great story, nice ending. We knew it would all come right in the end, didn't we? Ok, maybe not; but you brought it all home safely. Thank you

PuttPuttNYPuttPuttNY7 months ago

Loved the entire series! Well thought out and written and hot as fuck!

WhitnerWhitner7 months ago

I loved this story. Many stories in the legal slavery universe are interesting to me but what made this one so fascinating for me was that it was about a professional woman at the top of her field, how her fall was engineered by a professional rival, and how enslavement affected her relations with professional colleagues both during and after her enslavement. And the story was so well written with believable characters and scenes of exquisite sexual humiliation! 5 stars.

PixiehoffPixiehoff7 months ago

An excellent conclusion to a five star series. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Ravey19Ravey197 months ago

I agree with Pixiehoff. 5 stars throughout.

There was an incredible amount packed into this instalment and while not relevant to the main story some of the side issues IMO could have been explored, eg. how did Gianna ?? get on with her FINO weekend and week, and maybe more about Margarita ?? from her arrest through to the weekend retreats but perhaps they're covered by Gort.

You called Delano David a few times, not enough to disrupt the flow but a tad annoying. But that's me nitpicking and have probably git the names above wrong.

Overall, fairly close to brilliant, you're a great writer and a new favourite so please keep writing great stories. All the very best to you.

Kernow2023Kernow20236 months ago

thank you for a great story being new to the site you were my first five star, being across the pond I did have to google the role of a grand jury. Just a couple of points ( I know its difficult with a large number of characters) was Franklin de Santis dealt with as a felony? ,

will there be revenge on David Gillespie as suggested?

Will Beth get claims against SEC, DOJ Carrouges SA and Ski Pole Ranch

will we get to find out about Gianna's adventures?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAvicia@Avicia
I am no longer writing for Lit, instead I am working with Gortmundy to help prepare his magnum opus ‘The Tattooed Woman’ for publication and working on finishing my sci-fi novel, Kyrielle. If anyone is interested in being a beta reader for Kyrielle please let me know. The fir...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES