Civil Penalty Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"In part, but we were talking about Cassandra, no?"

"Ah yes, so we were. Anyway, I was wondering, given you have already discerned it may be to your advantage, why you don't attempt to manipulate things in some way so that you both get what you want?"

She frowned, "Hmm?"

"Well, the girl is clearly taken with you. But I suspect it's more about having you in her power than simple sexual desire, though that's doubtless a significant factor. To put it bluntly, she wants to play with you, but I don't think she actually wants to own you as such. So perhaps," his eyes glittered, "perhaps there is some room in there for an accommodation that suits you both?"

"You're just hoping she shares me with you again, aren't you."

He theatrically clutched at his heart, "Ah! Beth, you wound me."

"Confess, you old letch."

Chuckling, he finished his drink and placed the glass on the table before rising, "I admit, the thought may have crossed my mind. But while I would be very grateful and thoroughly appreciative, I'll certainly not be putting any pressure on you, Beth, nor will I allow her to imply otherwise. All I would say is that if it were me, I'd be looking at how to spin this to my advantage, but," he shrugged, "I've always been a bit of a mercenary bastard that way."

Elizabeth rose, "No pressure?"

"None at all, my dear. As Crowley says, "Do what thou wilt shall be the whole of the law."

"Thelema?"

His face split in a wide smile, and he bowed slightly, "I'm impressed."

Walking around the table, she surprised him by taking hold of his tie and tilting his head up. Her mouth met his in a long, lingering kiss. When they broke apart, she released a long breath, "Thank you, Augustus, for at least trying to understand. And for what it's worth, you weren't the worst, not by a long chalk."

He sighed, "You're too kind, Mrs Ortiz," he smiled, "your lipstick's smeared."

"Your tie's squint."

"Then I guess we both have our work cut out. My dear, I shall retire to attend to my dress while you repair your cosmetics. Let me know when you come to a decision."

"Augustus, a moment?"

He paused, "Yes?"

Beth eyed him as she carefully chose her words, "Should I decide that Cassandra requires a gentle lesson? I mean, if you want to play games, you can hardly protest if the other side decides to play right back after all. Then how would you respond?"

"That depends. Would she be hurt?"

"Never, I'd not do that. But she might still learn a few things about herself."

He pursed his lips, "Then, my dear, as they say, if you pray for rain, you have to deal with the mud. Have at it."

"Thank you, Sir."

He grinned, "Just be mindful, Beth, if she gets the upper hand and offers you to me, I'm not one to look a gift horse in the mouth. I'll absolutely accept and send you home to your husband quite thoroughly ploughed."

She nodded, "That's fair, and at least you'll send me home this time."

"I'm not Eamon. I'll very happily have my way with you, but I won't betray you."

***

Gianna looked up with something of a fixed grin when Beth came back into her office.

The CEO gave her friend a beaming smile, "Hey, I just had a chat with Augustus, and I'm dying to tell you what he said. Meet you downstairs in half an hour for lunch?"

The woman behind the desk nodded silently and fidgeted with some papers in front of her.

Beth eyed her, "Um, are you alright?"

Another nod.

"Well, OK, I'll, uh, see you in half an hour, I guess."

After the mildly confused woman had left, Gianna explosively released the pent-up breath she had been holding, and her head slumped forward with a long whimpering groan, her body shuddered, and her fingernails scrabbled uncontrollably on the desktop.

"Ohhh, you evil bitch! Couldn't you have at least eased up a little while she just stood there in front of me? I nearly had a fucking heart attack!"

From beneath the desk came a throaty chuckle that was entirely filled with wicked mischief.

Gianna took a few panting breaths to recover before pushing her seat back and extending a hand to help Marguerite out from under the desk. Giggling, she slumped back in her chair and wiped the beads of perspiration from her brow, "Fuck, that was good! I think you missed your calling."

Marguerite chuckled, "Oh, yea, I'd have made a great hooker! Thanks, I think. So, apology accepted?"

Smiling, Gianna manoeuvred the woman to perch on the desk directly in front of her before pulling her chair in closer. She looked up at the slave and waggled her eyebrows suggestively as she slid her hands under Marguerite's skirt and gently pushed her legs apart, "Not quite."

"Oh, so what's on your mind, Ms Gianna?"

Running her hands along the woman's thighs, Gianna lowered her head to kiss the velvet skin, drawing a hiss from the slave, "Well, we've got half an hour, so I think turnabout is fair play, don't you?"

With a lewd chuckle, Marguerite spread her thighs wider and began to seductively undo the buttons running down the front of her dress, allowing it to fall open, revealing her complete lack of underwear, "And what if someone else comes in?"

Gianna had slid her hands around the woman's deliciously tight rump and pulled herself closer, delightfully kissing and licking her way towards her intended destination, and she giggled, "Then I'll tell them it's my lunchbreak and to fuck off and leave us alone."

Marguerite hissed in pleasure as the woman's tongue began to lap and tease, "Ohhh, you know, I'm starting to like you more and more; you have quite a mischievous streak. If I ever decide to escape, I might just kidnap you and Beth both."

The woman between her thighs nibbled playfully at her clit, and Marguerite gave in completely to the wondrous sensations, wrapping her hands in her hair as she began to moan and shudder in ecstasy, and Gianna chuckled, "Can't wait."

***

Beth looked up at them from her table and raised an eyebrow as she tapped her watch, "You're like twenty minutes late, and looking at those shit-eating grins, I can guess why."

They could have retired to the plush executive dining room high above on one of the upper floors, but Elizabeth often preferred the staff canteen, saying that it was good for morale to be seen eating alongside her employees, and Marguerite thought it was fascinating. The woman was the CEO, but she queued like everyone else, tray in hand, as she made her selection from the various dishes available.

The corporate slave, in particular, loved watching the various little reactions among those same workers, more than a few of whom had sampled the physical delights of their attractive boss during her period of sexual slavery. A few left their trays and slinked off shame-faced, others blushed and looked away, refusing to make eye contact, more than a couple had tried apologising, and some desperately tried to put it behind them, "Yeah, like they put it up her behind when they had the chance, and now they're too cowardly to live with it, the worthless bastards."

Beth obviously made an effort to own it all, and as she watched, Marguerite was almost certain she herself would have been wholly unable to resist wreaking an unholy vengeance and utterly destroying them all if their positions were reversed, then she chuckled, "Well, they are reversed, you silly bint."

Beth caught her look and grinned, "Something amuses you, Ms Foucault?"

"Just a thought."

She looked about, "I can imagine,"

Gianna unceremoniously plopped herself in a seat and sighed happily, "Sorry we're late, Beth, but uh, apparently Marguerite had a lot to apologise about, and we got carried away."

The corporate slave licked her lips suggestively with a lascivious smile, "Oh yes, Ms Gianna wasn't convinced I was being sincere, so she made me do it again, and again, and again, until I got it... just right."

Beth looked at her friend and spoke in her most teasing voice, "And did she get it... just right?"

Gianna almost choked on her salad and hid her grin behind her hand as she spluttered, "... Eventually."

Ignoring the outburst of laughter that followed, Gianna reached into her case and pulled out a file that she pushed across the table, "Here, I got you a present, though I'm not sure you deserve it for teasing me."

Marguerite held up a finger, "Um, pretty sure that was me who teased you," she turned to Beth, "Did you know she makes the most delightful little squeals when she gets really excited?"

"I did, it's very charming. A friend of mine says she does the same thing when she gets spanked. Have you tried that?"

"Oh, I'm just a slave. I wouldn't dare."

"Yeah, right. Um, how about if I order it?"

"Oh! Well, Hell, in that case..."

Gianna blushed, "Hey! I'm right here! And if you're not careful, it'll be me who takes a leather belt to your ass."

Beth grinned and hooked a thumb at Marguerite, "Me or her?"

"Both! Now open your present."

The file was quite slender and contained only a few documents. They appeared to be personnel records, and a quick perusal brought a distinctly wicked grin to Elizabeth's face, "Oh, my."

"Yup, I got em: Allison, Lucas, Sophia, and Zach. All four of the little cherubs who had so much fun at your expense when you were at the Ski Pole Sex Ranch.

She munched on a forkful of her lunch before continuing, "I had to do a bit of searching, but I was able to pull their records from Ski Pole and did a little, um, investigating. Turns out that Allison, Sophia and Lucas kept their promises and only shared the various images and videos they had of you with each other for the most part. However, Sophie wrote a fun little erotic story for a website involving an attractive professor called Isabelle, who was blackmailed into becoming a sex slave and then fucked by a group of her students, so there is no similarity at all there, and naughty little Allison did send a couple of images to her younger sister would you believe? Though, to be fair, from the messages I had hacked from her phone, they did seem to be more in the form of encouragement to come to Georgia and join your class, and they were very, very... complimentary."

Marguerite perked up, "You don't have copies of those videos by any chance, do you, Gianna? I wouldn't mind seeing them; I could do with a laugh."

"As a matter of fact, I do. But you'd have to be really nice to me if you want me to show them to you."

Beth looked up, "Will you two behave! What about Zach? He was a bit of a shit."

"Ah, sadly, young Mister Zach couldn't resist boasting to his jock pals, and I'm afraid he shared some images, and of course, so did they etc. etc. Suffice to say the cat was well out of the bag within a month. Oh, Sophie dumped him for that, by the way. She was in a few of the images he shared, and from what I gather, she was distinctly unhappy about that."

"I can imagine. So, what's the state of play?"

"Well, let's see; Lucas was easy. I offered him an internship. He had the qualifications, so it wasn't even cheating. I also offered to pay off his college loan if he agreed to accept indenture as a "Non-Voluntary Morale Officer" for six months prior to taking up his post, and he agreed. Of course, he doesn't know who the CEO is yet, so that should be a laugh."

Beth grinned, "You know, weird as it may sound, I think he'll do OK. He was certainly, um... let's say, well qualified in that regard, and he has the chutzpah for it."

Marguerite sipped her coffee, and her eyes took on a distinctly hungry gleam, "My, that is interesting."

"He's all yours. Just don't break him," she grinned before adding, "Well, not too badly."

"We'll be gentle... ish. Hey Gianna, I take it he has to pass an interview, surely? You know, so we can plumb the very depths of his suitability to work for such a prestigious corporation?"

"Why yes, Ms Foucault, that sounds entirely prudent. Perhaps I should engage a few of the other team members to assist? We should be as thorough as possible after all."

"Good plan, Pam will love it."

Beth shook her head, "And the others?"

"Sophie and Allison were pretty much the same deal, though I'd quite like to consider Allison for my own HR team. She's got excellent grades and seems to have a talent for organisation, as well as managing interpersonal relationships. Oh, and she speaks a number of languages that would likely come in handy when dealing with a few of our European offices. They were both reluctant about the more, um, physical, side to the indenture offer. But given what we've done to clean it all up, it gets them out of college debt and offers a chance at career prospects, so they eventually went for it. Besides, I think Allison is considering a career in slave dealership and counselling, and you need to have a period of indenture under your belt to be considered seriously."

"What about Zach?"

Gianna beamed, "Ah, Mr Zach. He's quite an interesting one. He was kicked out of college just before graduation for being involved in giving a fellow student a date-rape drug prior to sexual intercourse."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, but here's where it gets curious. He was allowed to graduate if he pled guilty and accepted a twelve-month sentence of voluntary enslavement."

Beth scratched her ear, "Sounds Hellish lenient if you ask me."

"Yes, but from what I can gather, he is actually sort of innocent."

"Sort of?"

"Yes, apparently, the idiot thought it was Cocaine, and so did the girl. She said she was going to screw him anyway, so he hardly needed to drug her, and the toxicology report indicates he took some himself, so I actually think he genuinely believed it was Coke he was sharing. Still an idiot but not quite as much of a bastard. Anyway, we bought the indenture contract. He's all yours."

Beth smiled, "My, oh my..."

Marguerite watched the woman's expression and shivered.

***

POV: Elizabeth Ortiz nèe Cartwright

Allison's look of shock and apprehension when I walked into the conference room was totally worth it. But what surprised me most of all was the genuine smile that appeared moments later.

"Professor Cartwright! Wow! It's so good to see you. It's been..." her eyes widened, and she blushed at the rush of memories, "um, a while..."

I gazed at her intently for a long moment and felt my lips curling in a smile of my own as I replied with more than just a hint of sarcasm, "Indeed, not since that delightful evening at the ski resort when you and your three friends so thoroughly entertained me. Ah, the memories..."

I remembered that day vividly. I had been sent to the Ski Pole Ranch for a week of training as a pleasure slut, and that was all it took. Seven days of incessant humiliation, intense sexual torments and being dosed regularly with powerful aphrodisiacs had been enough to turn me from a woman who was at one time seen as being strait-laced and cold to a wanton sex-crazed slut who willingly exchanged blow jobs for kitchen scraps. They had broken me.

That and the months of sexual servitude that followed had changed me, maybe forever. Even now, two years later, my libido was still elevated, and my attitude towards sex and enjoyment of licentious behaviour significantly increased. I loved being touched and the sensual feelings it evoked. I loved the hunt, the games, the sheer bloody thrill of it, and sometimes I wondered if I would ever return to normality or even if I wanted to.

Towards the end of the week of training, one of our graduation tests was to be taken to a nearby ski resort and offered up to the guests as sexual playthings, and that was where Allison, her friend Sophia and their then-boyfriends Zach and Lucas had spotted me. Laughing at my predicament, they had grabbed me and taken me to their room, where they indulged in all the sexual fantasies with me that their fevered imaginations could come up with.

For that whole evening, they used me thoroughly, completely and in every way. I had been obliged to strip and then go down on the two women, burying my face in their pussies and using my tongue to bring them both to multiple orgasms. As I did that, the two men took turns to fuck me from behind. Then they had me give them blow jobs as they slid their cocks down my throat. I was double-teamed, spit-roasted, and my ass was repeatedly fucked. They all took turns spanking me until tears ran down my face. I was terrified when they used their phones to take innumerable photographs and videos, as I knew that if they came out, it would be the end of my career. It was utterly humiliating, and it was made even more so because I couldn't hide how incredibly erotic I found the whole experience.

But worst of all was when Allison made me beg her to be allowed to orgasm. I was completely at her mercy and, by then, was utterly desperate for release. So, on my knees before her, naked, covered in sweat, and sperm leaking from every orifice, and red-faced with shame and humiliation, I begged. And the orgasm she gave me was probably the most intense thing I'd ever felt in my entire life!

Even after two years, I still flushed as I felt myself growing warm and distinctly wet at the memory.

Her face had fallen at my tone, "Oh... Look, Professor, um, I'm sor-"

"Save it."

Allison was a lovely dark-haired beauty, and she had been one of my favourite students. She was not a prodigy or anything of that ilk, but she had a keen mind, and I recalled her incisive questions during tutorials. She was tall, lithe and, as I remembered most vividly, very athletic.

Now, she sat in the conference room wearing a slave collar, having signed a voluntary six-month indenture with Absconditus Inc. She had dressed to impress, wearing an attractive blue outfit with a modest skirt and a pretty silver clasp holding her long dark hair.

I looked at her and then nodded to Gianna, who gave me a wicked smile as she stood and barked, "Strip, slut!"

Allison started at the harsh command, and I felt a dark thrill as I saw a flash of mixed anger and fear in her eyes. I remembered that sensation well, and I gave her a grin as I murmured, "Was that not one of the first commands you gave me that day, Allison? Didn't you tell me it was a fantasy of yours to say that to one of your teachers? Well, it turns out I have fantasies, too."

I leaned back against the conference table and crossed my arms, watching avidly as the shame-faced young woman disrobed, removing her jacket and blouse before nervously unzipping her skirt and allowing it to slide down her long legs. Holding up my hand, I stopped her as I took in her attractive low-cut bra and matching panties before chuckling, "Very nice, my dear," I nodded, "Continue."

Her eyes blazed in frustrated rage as she unclipped the bra and revealed those delightfully pert breasts that I remembered so well.

Allison made to turn away, but I stopped her with a shake of my head and smiled as I gestured at her panties, "Slowly, please."

Blushing furiously, the young woman slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her underwear and slid them over the lovely curves of her hips and down her legs, revealing her smoothly shaved pussy.

Gianna held out her hand with a peremptory click of her fingers, and the young woman hung her head in shame as she handed over the diaphanous silk undergarment.

Again, she made to try and cover herself with her hands, but a curt word halted her, "Stand up straight, slave."

Her face burning, she complied, and I casually strolled around her. She jumped as I ran a finger down her spine and across her taut buttocks, taking in every wonderful curve, "Lovely, wouldn't you agree, Ms Gianna?"

Gianna chuckled, "Oh yes, quite delicious," with a click, she cuffed the girls' hands behind her and, attaching a leash to her collar, she held out the end to me, "Here, she's all yours."