Civil Penalty Pt. 11

Story Info
The 4 students from the Ski Resort are owned.
13.3k words
4.78
9k
7

Part 10 of the 10 part series

Updated 11/07/2023
Created 04/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers

This is a guest chapter written by Gortmundy.

This story is set in the legal slavery universe created by joe_doe_stories and Carl_Bradford. If you are offended by legal slavery stories, or if you have strong feelings that slavery stories should conform to the way you think slavery should be portrayed, please do not read this story and keep looking for something you will enjoy.

Parts of this story are non-consensual/reluctant. Everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

***

Recap: Elizabeth Cartwright, the CTO of Absconditus, Inc., was forced to agree to a civil penalty with the SEC after being accused of insider trading. As part of her punishment, she was required to spend six months as a clothed Extraordinary Talent slave working for her previous employer and six evenings a week as a collared sex slave, serving her co-workers.

Beth returned from a slave camp where she was trained in various sexual skills, and thereafter, she was kept available for sexual encounters every night from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.

It was later found that her enslavement had been part of a larger bid-rigging conspiracy organised against her and Absconditus by a rival corporation and orchestrated by Marguerite Foucault, a fierce competitor of Elizabeth's. The conspiracy failed, and despite her slavery, Elizabeth was instrumental in securing a large multi-million-dollar military contract. Vindicated and freed, she was subsequently elevated to CEO of Absonditus and has enjoyed both her success and a certain level of vengeance against those who had previously tormented her.

She has since found love, married Colonel Delano Ortiz, and purchased the contract for the now enslaved adversary, Marguerite Foucault.

***

Chapter 11

"You cheated me."

Beth couldn't help but chuckle at the petulant tone in the woman's voice, and her gaze flicked across the table to her friend Gianna, who looked down to conceal the mischievous gleam in her eyes.

They were in the boardroom, a place which carried its own share of memories for Beth and had just sat through another quite brilliant presentation by the corporate slave. Augustus Devon, the majority shareholder and owner of the company, had been obviously delighted, though she was sure she caught a few slightly disgruntled looks from a couple of her other fellow board members who might just have been a little disappointed at not being allowed to gangbang the attractive slave atop the boardroom table, as she herself had once been.

The PA, who typically trailed Mr. Devon like a cat, gave them both a sultry look and licked her lips slightly as she followed the man from the room, and Beth could have almost sworn the woman winked at her.

With a sigh, Beth looked up, "I did, and I didn't, Marguerite. I can honestly say I had no idea that little monster would dose you with Hornyjuice, but I admit, maybe I should have, knowing her as we do, so that's on me," she grinned, "still, I don't think you've any cause to complain you know. I mean, you came like what? A half dozen times at least?"

"Eight," Marguerite's muttered admission held an obvious note of chagrined annoyance.

"And what did I get? Nothing but a striped arse when I got home!"

Gianna wagged a finger, "Oh, not fair. You fucking loved that, and from what you said, Delano banged you like a damned drum right after."

Beth rolled her eyes and pointed at her, "Oh, you stay out of this, Gianna. I've not forgotten that I owe you a little "something" for what happened in your office, so don't think I have, you little minx."

The woman smirked, "Can't wait."

Turning back to the slave, she raised her hands apologetically, "OK, I admit it. I was a bit nervous about what you'd do to me, so I got that PA woman. Does anyone know her name, by the way? No? OK, never mind, I got her to tire you out a bit."

"A bit! The bitch edged me all night!"

Gianna grinned, "Did you enjoy it?"

"You stay out of this!"

The HR manager sipped her coffee with a wry chuckle, "Yes, ma'am."

Beth shook her head at the byplay, "OK, look, yes, she edged you, and my plan was to come in and give you a nice satisfying orgasm, and maybe by doing that, and with you hopefully being a bit happy, sated and frankly exhausted I'd have gotten off easy the rest of the day. That was my plan anyway. Then, when I saw you were completely fucking stoned, I thought you weren't in any real condition to do very much at all, not and enjoy it as much as you deserved, so I cheated just a bit."

Marguerite frowned, "But I wasn't stoned, and then I was, and it just got worse and worse as the night went on. By the end, you could have run a cheese grater over my ass, and I'd have fucking loved it."

Beth picked up the cafetière and poured herself a cup before sighing, "It's the Hornyjuice. "After my little "adventure" with the stuff, I did a small study. It increases libido and sensitivity but also reacts to serotonin, dopamine, noradrenaline, etc. So, when you get aroused, the damned stuff kicks in again, and the more aroused you get, the more it reacts. It's insidious and surprisingly addictive."

Gianna nodded, "That's why it's so heavily controlled and why there's such a market for illicitly produced versions."

Marguerite sniffed, "I want my day back."

With a grin, Beth poured another cup of coffee and placed it on the table before the woman, "No. But I will perhaps offer an alternative."

"I'm listening."

"Well, that PA said she's going to get Augustus to "give" me to her. And if there's one thing I've learned from you, Marguerite, it's this, "Get your revenge in first."

From the gleam in her eyes, Beth knew she had the woman interested, "Go on."

"Well, I don't know how yet, but if I can get my hands on her somehow, I'll give her to you."

"What?"

"Yup, she'll be yours, obviously not as a slave, that's illegal, and of course, it's only for as long as we can scheme it, and I doubt it would be that long, to be honest. But Marguerite," Beth smiled happily and gestured to the files on the table, "that presentation you just gave was absolutely brilliant! There's a lot of good work there, and I can see your advanced prosthetics concepts making us a fortune once we fully develop them. So, I think you deserve a reward. And if I..."

Gianna held up a finger, "We."

"If we can swing it, I'm going to give her to you all tied up in a silk bow, to do with as you will, for as long as it lasts."

"Seriously?"

"Yes, but with a couple of conditions."

The frown was back, "Conditions?"

"Yes, just don't hurt her, and don't... I dunno shame her, if you know what I mean. Make sure that she enjoys herself at least a bit."

"You're too soft."

Beth's smile changed just slightly, "Oh, you think so? I could try to be harder, you know. Didn't you just speak disrespectfully to a free woman not two minutes ago? Should I start there?"

Marguerite didn't answer the veiled threat, but she at least had wit enough to look away.

Gianna burst the slight tension with a chuckle, "Oh! I have another condition."

"Hmm?"

"Oh yeah, she has to share!"

"You hedonist."

"Damned right."

Marguerite pursed her lips in thought, but from the hunger in her eyes, Beth knew it was a done deal, "She'll be mine?"

"Completely, as far as the law allows, and Marguerite, I'll be checking, and..."

"I know! I'll... go easy."

Beth shook her head, "No, that's not what I was going to say at all. I'll be checking, and if it doesn't look like that self-possessed little monster hasn't been completely put through the wringer, well," she shrugged sadly, "I guess I'll just be disappointed in you."

Gianna stifled her grin as she saw the effect those last few words had on the almost fanatically competitive Marguerite, "Fuck, that girl is really, really gonna get it. She has absolutely no idea what she's messed with."

Beth smiled and moved closer to the slave, lightly running her finger along the woman's hand, "So, interested?"

Marguerite was good, and she might just have been capable of pulling off the look of only mildly disinterested curiosity if her cup hadn't rattled in the saucer as her hand trembled slightly. Beth pretended not to notice and instead met the woman's eyes steadily.

Gianna sipped her coffee as she watched the two women standing so close to each other, and seeing the frankly disturbing similarity in their smiles, she hid her own grin behind her cup and quietly kept her own counsel.

After a moment, Marguerite swallowed, wiped her mouth with the back of her hand and whispered, "Yes."

Beth touched her cheek and nodded, "Good. I may not always give you everything you want, Marguerite, but I'll never leave you with nothing, I promise."

The dark-haired woman drew a breath and shook her head with a strangely bemused expression, "Why do you care, Beth? I wouldn't."

Elizabeth shrugged helplessly, "I have no idea, but isn't it enough that I do? Now, if you'll excuse me, I have work to be getting on with, as do we all."

Marguerite nodded, "I'll just get these files cleared up, and... maybe, um, apologise to Ms Gianna."

Beth smiled, "Well, I won't add to the embarrassment by lingering. I'll see you both for lunch, yes?"

After she had gone, Gianna turned to the woman before her with a disbelieving chuckle, "This should be good. You're going to apologise?"

"Fuck no. But I, um... I need a favour."

"Oh?"

"I," she shook her head with a snort of annoyance, "I need some... relief."

Gianna frowned, "Relief?"

"Jesus, Gianna, are you really going to make me fucking say it? I need a dick!"

"Oh! Oh, Lord! Ah... riiight. But, just the other day, you and Be-"

"That just makes it worse. Look, I'm horny, OK! And not a slave. I want something I can seduce and torture properly."

Gianna stared momentarily, "Um, OK... do you have, like, a preference?"

The woman stalked back and forth, obviously agitated, "Yes! I want someone with arms like a bear who looks like they can bend me into a fucking pretzel and with a dick like an iron bar! Someone I can bounce on all fucking night!"

"Hell, Marguerite, you're not asking much, are you?"

"Please, Gianna. This thing with Beth, it's been... harder than I thought it would be."

"You're starting to like her, aren't you?"

"No!"

Gianna eyed the woman, "Oh yes, she is. And if she's starting to have feelings, then just maybe there's a tiny seed of guilt in there, in the mix, and wouldn't that be a thing, Marguerite Foucault?"

She pursed her lips, and her brow furrowed slightly, "Very well, Marguerite, I'll see what I can do, but you must do a couple of things for me first."

The woman snarled, "What?"

"Well, first, I want you to tell me, truthfully, what it was like with Elizabeth."

Marguerite turned away and muttered something unintelligible.

"I didn't catch that."

"It was fucking wonderful, OK!!! The bitch played me like a fucking violin, and I came so many times, I thought I'd died and gone to heaven. Is that what you wanted to hear?"

"It'll do."

Marguerite sniffed, "What else?"

"Oh, nothing too awful. I want you to come to my office right now and apologise to me... um, properly."

Marguerite smiled, and she slid closer. Her hands came to rest lightly on the woman's hips, and her voice lowered to an enticing murmur, "And do you want me to "thoroughly and vigorously apply myself" to the task... Mistress?"

Gianna leaned in to kiss her, "Oh, yes, please, very much so."

***

"Beth!"

She turned at the voice to see the tall, silver-haired man approaching, "Mr. Devon?"

He smiled, "Augustus, please, I think by now we're past, 'Mr. Devon,' don't you?"

"Well, I don't like to presume to be overly familiar when there are others about."

He nodded and moved close enough to place a hand on the small of her back as he gestured towards her office. His touch was light, informal, and not entirely improper or even unwelcome, she thought. It didn't press or attempt to stroke or drift lower or anything even remotely gauche, but she still felt a slight tingle of a thrill, "Apologies for interrupting whatever you were doing, but I wanted a word, and I didn't think it proper to discuss it in the board room."

She frowned, "An issue?"

"Oh no, my dear! Not at all. Shall we?"

Once inside, he waited, ever the apparent gentleman, until she gestured to a chair, "Please. Can I get you a coffee or anything?"

His lips quirked, and he actually chuckled, "Oh, Beth, you really must be careful offering a cad like me "anything", but I'll settle for a bourbon," his eyes twinkled, "for now."

She grinned as she poured his libation from a very expensive bottle she kept in her desk for just such occasions, "You do realise it's not even lunchtime yet? I hope you won't think me rude if I restrict myself to coffee?"

"Blue Mountain?"

She blushed, "I know it's an extravagance, but I love the taste."

"You should try Black Ivory, from Thailand. It's rather good," he smiled as he sipped his drink, "Isn't this the bottle I gave you to celebrate your manumission?"

"It is," she frowned, "Black Ivory? Isn't that made from elephant shit? I'll pass. Now, what can I do for you, Augustus?"

The man sipped his drink again and sighed, "It's Cassandra."

"Cassandra?"

He frowned, "My PA? Wait, you didn't know her name?"

"Well, to be fair, I was a little distracted for the most part when we last spent time together."

"Ah, quite. Well, it's Cassandra's birthday next month, and she's asked me to obtain a rather... singular gift for her."

"Me?"

"Oh dammit, you already knew! That quite spoils the surprise, and I so wanted to see the expression on your face when I broached the idea. I had a bet with her whether or not you'd actually throw something at my head or not."

Beth snorted, "Yes, I'm sure. Augustus, I was a slave for six months and for the most part, it was an absolute fucking nightmare from start to finish. Even apart from the unending humiliation and sexual abuses, it destroyed my teaching career and my reputation and made me a damned laughingstock in the industry. There is not the slightest chance I will ever subject myself to that again, ever!"

The man sipped his drink and nodded, "I understand, and I honestly regret what happened to you..."

"Bullshit! You said there wasn't a sympathetic bone in your body, you..."

"I know what I said, and both can be true. I thoroughly enjoyed our sojourns together, but at that time, I was under the impression that you were basically a gifted but foolish young woman who had been caught with her hand in the cookie jar, and as it was essentially my cookie jar, the fact that you were being... punished did not concern me one whit."

Beth almost spat, "Punished!"

He held up a hand to forestall her imminent outburst, "But I now know you were misused, criminally so. It was entirely unprofessional, and Eamon was a weak-willed imbecile to go along with it. I understand his desire to have you, but really! What was his end goal? What was his strategy? He was willing to endanger and humiliate a useful employee, imperil a valuable resource, all so he could have a quick fuck? Pathetic."

Augustus shook his head in disgust, "I know what my reputation is, Beth, but I'll have you know I do value loyalty, and he showed you none. So, one has to therefore ask: if he could be so cavalier in betraying you, how could I rely on him not turning on me one day? But even so, putting all that aside, his ineptitude and weakness allowed another company, a competitor, to manipulate him and harm one of my employees. And nobody gets away with fucking with what's mine!"

"Yours?"

He waved it off, "You know what I mean."

"And yet, here you are, wondering if I'll just give myself to your damned assistant?"

"She's my niece."

Beth stared, "Your niece? What? But we, you... I mean on the boardroom table, and..."

The man actually chuckled at her boggled expression, "Yes, yes, I'm sure our relationship must seem quite strange, but she's a grown woman, and, if you'll recall, in all our times together, I have never once laid so much as a finger on her, and nor did anyone else," he gestured, "well, except you."

"I never knew."

He shrugged, "I don't advertise it. I prefer she remains in the background, as it were. There's less chance she'll be targeted by any unscrupulous types seeking advantage that way."

"So, um, how did she, well... you know?"

"Her appetites?"

Beth nodded.

"I'm not entirely sure. I don't actually know her as well as one might think. My fault, really. She was in preparatory school when her parents were killed. I didn't really know what to do with her, of course, so I sent her to a prestigious private school in Scotland and then finishing school in Switzerland. After that, there was university. It's only recently I've had her shadowing me as my PA."

"You're grooming her."

"Well, yes. One day, she will very likely inherit my entire business holdings, including this company."

"So, you're saying it would be in my best interests to let her have her way?"

Augustus chuckled merrily and took another drink, "Well, that much is probably true enough, but it's actually not what I'm saying at all. Besides, despite your protests just a few moments ago, have you not engaged in a FINO arrangement with our Ms Foucault?"

"Are you spying on me, Augustus?"

"No, not at all, but since the debacle involving your enslavement, I've taken pains to stay informed regarding any such arrangements within the company. My contacts within the SEC brought it to my attention. And," he smiled, "my question remains."

"Well, in that case, it's part of a larger strategy, and I control the narrative. It's for a very short timeframe, and I don't actually belong to Marguerite or even to this company but to a personal friend, and there are protections built into the agreement. Also, I have the woman at a distinct disadvantage. She can never be sure I won't go back on my word that there would be no repercussions, and that fear keeps her honest, if you will."

The man clapped his hands, "Wonderful! Well played. Do you think it will work?"

Beth nodded, "I think so, in time."

"What's the objective?"

Beth sipped her coffee, "The woman could escape any time she wants. Oh, we can try and make it as difficult as possible, but any plans she makes will be well laid and well concealed, and she's as devious as they come. And with the access she has? Well, if she puts her mind to it, she could engage in industrial espionage on a scale that would most definitely hurt us. Now, more controls and strictures upon her would help minimise that, but of course, would likely instil resentment and adversely affect performance."

He nodded, "Hmm, catch 22?"

"Perhaps. Right now, we have control of Marguerite through her children. But they are going to graduate soon. Essentially, they're going to grow up."

"And she'll feel less... constrained the older they get?"

"Precisely. She's sentenced to sixteen years. By that time, they could well have their own careers or be married with kids of their own. No, I need to make her want to stay, and frankly, I have no idea how to do that. I need to build a relationship with her, learn what makes her tick, and capitalise on that knowledge."

"So, it's a deception?"

Beth pursed her lips, "Noo, not entirely, the bloody woman's intriguing. Besides, she's better at deception than I'll ever be. She'd sense it. No, my best strategy is to be genuine. From what I've seen, it confuses the fuck out of her."

Augustus chuckled, "Plus, you like being nice," he held up his hands, "that's not a criticism, though at one time I might have thought it a weakness. No, I think your plan has a fair chance of working. What was it Galadriel said, 'Love me and despair'? Is that it?"

Avicia
Avicia
443 Followers