Civil Penalty Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heart thumping with excitement, I bit my lip in anticipation as I leaned close and stroked Gianna's face, "Thank you for this."

Her hand came up to mine, favouring me with a shy smile as she whispered, "You deserve it, Beth."

Drawing a breath, I straightened and gave the leash a slight tug, "Let's go, Allison, people to see, things to do and all that."

Leading her from the room, I strolled casually along the corridor to the elevator and punched the number for one of the lower floors.

Beside me, the blushing girl stirred, "W-where are we going?"

I chuckled, "If you're going to make it as a slave, Allison, you need to learn to hold your tongue and simply accept what's happening. Asking questions and speaking out of turn can often lead to punishment, you know."

I turned to her, "But, seeing it's your first day, we'll err on the side of leniency." Grinning, I gestured to the elevator doors, "I'm taking you on a little stroll to show you off, and perhaps while I do that, I'll decide whether or not to leave you in one of our departments for the day to satisfy the needs of all the employees there, you know, to break you in so to speak."

She flushed and swallowed, and I could see the fear behind her eyes. Perhaps she thought she'd been ready for the collar, but she wasn't prepared for this.

For the next hour, I led the mortified young woman about like a prize poodle as I did my rounds, making sure to stop and talk to my various department heads. She was a stunning young filly for sure, and she certainly turned heads, drawing more than a few complimentary comments and looks from any number of employees.

As I strolled through the sales department, passing the secretaries, I met Douglas, the senior rep, chatting with one. He was a tall, rangy man possessed of the rugged good looks and easy demeanour that made him such a success at his job and in the bedroom. His eyes flicked over the naked woman at my side, and he smiled broadly and extended his hand as I approached, "Mrs Ortiz, it's a pleasure to see you as always. How are you?"

I shook his hand, "Very well, thank you, Douglas. Just doing my rounds."

He nodded, "Well, I have the figures you requested, but I was simply going to send them to you electronically. I can arrange a hard copy if you like?"

"No, electronically will do fine, and I knew you'd be on top of it."

The man grinned and nodded towards Allison, "Speaking of figures?"

"Oh! Yes, this is Allison, one of our newest acquisitions. What do you think?"

He nodded and gestured, "Quite lovely. May I?"

"Of course."

He walked around the blushing girl as he carefully inspected her, running a hand gently down her neck and across her chest, carefully measuring the fullness of her firm breasts and feeling their weight. A slight twist to a nipple elicited a hiss from her, and he grinned, "Oh, she's a sensitive little thing, isn't she?"

With a chuckle, I wagged a finger at him and chided, "Gently now, Douglas, it's her first day."

Running his hand down her back, he shook his head in wonder, "My, look at the curves of that ass! I could happily bounce up and down on that all day. A very fine purchase if I may say so, Mrs Ortiz."

Allison shuddered with the realisation that anal would be high on the list of services she'd have to provide. Still, Zack and Lucas had ravished Beth's ass at the ski resort.

"I remember you were a bit of an ass man, and please, it's Elizabeth."

He was one of the few who made no apology for how he'd used me when I was a slave, though, to be fair, he'd actually been a really good fuck. A bit macho perhaps, but he'd been nice to me at the time and made sure I got my rocks off just as much as he did, and more importantly, he wasn't one of the dickwads in the sales team who had treated me like shit, which was why I later promoted him. He grinned and gave me a cheeky wink, "Well, only the best will do, of course."

He frowned and nodded to Allison, "This isn't like you though, Elizabeth. You don't usually have anything to do with the pleasure sluts?"

"I'm not fond of that word, Douglas."

"Apologies, but you know what I mean."

His hand had slid down, and I watched in fascination as he stroked a finger along the smooth folds of her sex, causing the poor woman to squirm. He continued to tease her, and soon enough, her breathing became heavy, and her face flushed. Naked and collared, with her hands cuffed behind her, she was virtually helpless. I held her leash but ran my free hand down her back and across her derriere, lightly stroking my fingers over those lovely curves and eliciting another gasp.

I looked back at him, "Well, Allison and I go way back. And I felt I owed her a little... something."

Without missing a beat in his ministrations, he nodded, "Something personal? Perhaps from about two years back?"

"Indeed, as you say."

By now, the woman's legs were visibly shaking, she was panting, and her eyes were screwed shut, "Almost there," I thought.

Reaching out, I gently moved the man's hand away from the sex of the mewling girl, and she whimpered. Fluids coated her thighs, and he held up fingers glistening with a film of moisture, "As I said, very sensitive."

I nodded towards the man's hand and gave the leash a slight tug, "Best clean that up, girl."

Her eyes flashed at me, but my smile only broadened as I raised an eyebrow, "If you'd rather be compelled, it can be arranged."

After a moment's defiance, her shoulders slumped, and the helpless young woman reluctantly leaned forward to gingerly lick the man's fingers clean. After I was satisfied the lesson had been learned, I pulled her back.

Douglas grinned, "There now, that wasn't so bad," he turned to me, "If you want, you could leave her here with us? I'm sure we could, um, find something for her to do."

"Ha! If I did that, there'd be no work done in here for the rest of the day! No, I think that's a treat you'll have to earn, Douglas."

"Slave driver."

I gave him a teasing smile as I turned to go, "Exactly."

When we finally reached my office, Allison was a shame-faced, trembling wreck, flushed, dripping with sweat and emotionally exhausted. She'd been stroked and teased almost to orgasm by someone in almost every department, especially young Gail, my PA, who was obviously absolutely fascinated by this gorgeous naked slave.

Releasing Allison's restraints, I pointed at a chair, and the woman all but collapsed into it. I chuckled, "I remember my first day as well. It's an... experience."

The girl whimpered, "Is that what it's going to be like? You making my life Hell for the next six months?"

I looked up, "Hell? Good Lord, that was nothing! I didn't even let anyone fuck you. I could just as easily have given you to Douglas, and right now, you'd be bent over someone's desk getting screwed from both ends, with a dozen men and more than a few women waiting for their turn. I was being kind."

The girl sobbed, and I saw tears rolling down her face, "But in answer to your question, no."

She sniffed, "What?"

"I said no. I'm not going to torment you for six months. I figure I owe you some payback for what you did to me, but at the end of the day, you weren't that bad, not compared to some, and more importantly, you kept your promise to me. So, I'm going to get a bit of petty revenge because I'm only human after all, and once I'm satisfied, then maybe we can move on and perhaps discuss your future career properly."

Startled and still dazed, she looked up blearily, "Seriously?"

"Yes, in a minute or two, once you've recovered a little, I'm going to get you to crawl around my desk, stick your head under my skirt and use your tongue on me until I climax at least four times. Then I'm going to put you over my knee and spank your pretty little ass until it positively glows. After that, I'm going to call my PA in here, and you're going to do the same for her, and then I'll watch her spank your ass, maybe with a ruler or something. And just maybe, if you're very good, I might let you cum, providing you ask me nicely, of course. It should be a great afternoon, I think."

The look on her face was priceless, "Afterwards, I think I'll have you kneel in the corner of the office, just over there, and anytime I get annoyed, or frustrated, or vexed in any way, I'll take it out on your backside, or have you crawl under my desk and service me until I feel better."

Her eyes widened as I continued, "It's Wednesday now. I figure by Friday, I'll be satisfied and call it quits. After that, we'll have a serious talk. You met Ms Gianna? Well, she's my head of HR as well as my friend, and she's impressed with your grades and aptitude, and she needs a PA of her own. She's damned good at her job, and while she might just be inclined to thoroughly ravish you from time to time, I'm equally sure she'll be happy to mentor you in the business side of human acquisitions etc., and you could learn a lot from her. You might still end up entertaining at corporate events and the like from time to time, but it will keep you out of the hands of the mob. What do you say?"

Allison's look of befuddlement was simply hilarious, and I was having a hard time keeping a straight face.

She stammered, "Er. Thank you, I... I guess. I thought you were going to send me to Ski Pole Ranch or something."

"Oh, I thought about it, I really did. In fact, there were times I fantasised about it, about coming to visit you and your pals there, having my way with you. Definitely the stuff of a few wet dreams, I can assure you. I am sending Zach because he was a complete dick to me, and he broke his word. Those videos of me fucking four of my students were not the only reason, but they were certainly one of the nails in the coffin they used to bury my teaching career."

I frowned in thought, "Actually, I might still send you, not as a pleasure slut for training, but as a slave intern so you can gain experience in the trade. I think it would be good for your resume, but I'll need to talk to Gianna first, as she knows more about this stuff than me. That is if you're serious about pursuing that career path."

She nodded, "My father owns a slave brokerage and wants to leave it to me when he retires. He thought I'd get married and his future son-in-law would run it but fuck that noise. I can get a class two license through college courses, and that's enough to run the managerial side of the business, but under the most recent regulations, to be hands-on and deal with training and grading, etc., I need a class one, and to get that, I need a qualification in slave psychology and..."

I finished, "And to get that, you must have spent at least six months in a collar."

She nodded.

"Well, I admire your drive, and I think perhaps we can help you there."

"Why?"

I looked up, "Huh?"

She swallowed nervously, "I don't understand. We were kinda... mean to you. Why help me?"

I sighed and gave a helpless shrug, "Because I miss teaching. It's weird, but you four are the last pupils I've had contact with. I figure if I help you guys, even that idiot Zach, then I won't feel that my career was utterly stolen from me and wasted. Maybe I'm just clutching at straws, maybe I need a hobby, I honestly don't know..."

She swallowed, "Um, Professor, you're wrong to think your career was wasted. I didn't know about you leaving then. I thought you might come back, I kinda hoped so anyway. I thought you were a great teacher, and I wanted my sister to be in your class. I, uh, wrote to her, encouraging her to apply because of you. It... it wasn't just the sex thing."

I felt my heart miss a beat and had to squash down the feelings those words evoked, "That's very kind of you to say, Allison, but enough maudlin," I slipped off my panties, and her eyes followed the wisp of lace as I casually tossed them onto the desk and grinned at her, "now, are you ready to pay your dues, young lady?"

Allison's POV:

I slid from the chair onto her hands and knees, bit my lip hard, and nervously gave Mrs Ortiz the required, "Yes... Mistress." I really should have been prepared better for my six months in a collar. I had grown up around slaves and slaving all my life. My father had house slaves, including a pleasure slut who was available for use by guests and tradesmen.

As soon as I'd turned 18, my father had taken me to visit the most famous slave auction houses, including HCL and The Longhorn, where I'd seen the entire process of intake, slutwash, vet's appointment, rehearsal of block moves, auction, branding, and shipping in a poodle cage. His entire demeanour at each visit had been utterly impassive. Each crate held a product to be sold and used, no more and no less.

After my brief education in slavery, Daddy had me slave-graded despite not needing any college loans as he was paying for everything. He said it was a 'right of passage' for all young women and one that I should empathetically share with my college roommates. I was spared my own father seeing me naked because he got his executive assistant to take me. Daddy also made sure I was pink-tagged so that none of the handlers could use me sexually. After I had been graded, I was allowed to use the house slut.

None of my college roommates had been pink-tagged and had all had to service multiple slave wranglers. So much for bonding over a shared experience! Still, I was glad that Daddy loved me enough to have spared me that.

I had subconsciously picked up my father's attitude toward slaves, and I can safely say it had never once crossed my mind to feel empathy for the silly cows. I was utterly dominant in my public and sexual personas. I couldn't have imagined being a slave even if I'd tried.

When I accepted my father's wish that I take over the business, which would require me to spend six months in a collar to get the necessary qualifications, I never really stopped to imagine what it would be like because I just couldn't see myself in that light. Nor would he discuss me being in a collar despite me asking him how I should prepare. Despite his expressed desire for me to share his career, he couldn't bear to think of his daughter being reduced to mere merchandise and sold, so he ignored the topic entirely.

When I had accepted the job of involuntary morale officer at Absconditus, he'd simply said, "Good, that will get the hardest part of your qualification for a Class 1 licence out of the way." He didn't even take me out to dinner the night before I signed the voluntary indenture but rather arranged to be out of town that week. He also made it clear that he would have no contact with me while I was collared until after I was manumitted and fully clothed. And even then, what I did during my six months in a collar was never to be discussed.

The job offer with Absconditus had been a godsend. I'd dreaded being auctioned and bought by goodness knows who to get my six months in: I could have ended up in a brothel or an actress for a porn company! Daddy's EA had taken me to be enslaved, and in six months, she would pick me up with a suitable set of clothes and provide aftercare.

Seeing Professor Cartwright had been a shock, and when she had ordered me to strip, I'd frozen like a deer in the headlights. Stripping to be graded and again to sign the six-month indenture had been embarrassing, but that had been in a place where half the people there were also stripping. To strip at work in front of the CEO was humiliating in a way I'd never felt in my entire life. Then, when she ordered me to give her head, I was mortified. I mean, how was I supposed to work with her afterwards after being used as her intimate sex toy? I sighed internally - that was exactly how I had used her.

As she opened her legs, I saw she was wearing La Perla Brazilian briefs. That was a brand I liked to shop as well. They were black lace, with solid fabric covering only the bare essentials. I saw that the black panel was already soaked - she must have thoroughly enjoyed parading me around the office as her leashed pet.

She effortlessly slipped them down, showing me that she was still as perfectly shaved as she had been as a slave. I was surprised as most ex-slaves are desperate to regrow their pubes, so the mirror no longer reminded them of their period in a collar. Some who had been treated with slave-grade hair growth preventers never recovered their curls. Just like two years ago, I admired the perfect symmetry of her private flower that had fully opened and engorged before I'd even touched her.

She giggled, "I like to play slavegirl for my husband sometimes, so I stayed shaved for his viewing pleasure, and besides, I like how it feels."

"Kiss me first," she ordered. I had very little experience with other women and wasn't at all sure what to do. Quick! I thought. What do I enjoy having done to me? The trouble was my previous boyfriends had viewed cunnilingus as a quick fix to get a woman ready for them to impale with their cocks and had rarely taken the time to bring me to climax that way.

I gently kissed the insides of her thighs and licked along where I thought the erogenous zones lay. I thought I was doing well until she crushed my ego when she gave a bored sigh and said, "Allison, you need training. I'm going to have a chat with our, um... head slave, Marguerite and suggest she takes you under her wing.

Now, Marguerite is a slave, true enough, but despite that, she's in something of a unique position here, so you can just assume that if she tells you to do something, you'd best hop to it with a will, or you'll suffer the consequences. And I can tell you from personal experience," I could hear the mischievous humour in her voice and sensed her wide grin, "you can learn a lot from Marguerite."

Kiss and lick around the outside of my labia, and don't forget to quiver the tip of your tongue as you lick. I did as ordered. A few minutes later, she told me to lick and suck her outer labia. I was soon rewarded with sighs of pleasure that guided me to what I was doing right. I needed to be on this woman's good side and wanted to learn quickly. I felt her thighs relax as she soaked in being pampered. "Mmm, that's good, Allison, keep doing that."

She started to thrust and gyrate her hips against my licking, "Now, my inner labia and central slit, but don't touch my clit; I want to prolong this."

I tasted her for the first time. She had an earthy, slightly metallic, salty taste offset by the light citrus fragrance she'd sprayed between her legs this morning. Her hands found my hair and gently played with it as I played with her central slit.

She mewled and gyrated her hips harder.

"Slave, now push back the hood of my clit if it needs it, lick all around it several times before sucking it gently between your lips."

Her clit was already fully out and rock hard, so I quivered the tip of my tongue lightly all around it, dancing briefly over the bud, before returning to tease around it again. Her fists clenched my hair, and she started to hold my face tight against her, so I sucked her clit into my mouth and kneaded it between my lips. She bucked against me and started rubbing her slit over my face, humping the tip of my nose against her hot button.

"Yes, .... Oh oh oh...., hell yes," her rubbing became faster as I was reduced to an inanimate sex toy for her to pleasure herself with. "Fuck, fuck, fuuuuuuck," as she came hard and her lady-cum smeared my face. I, who had been served by slaves all my life, had for the first time been used. It was a salutary experience.

She continued to hold my face tight against her. After her breathing calmed down, she relaxed her grip and asked, "How often have you ever gone down on another woman?"

"That was only the third time, and my earlier experiences were with straight friends, and we just experimenting."