Civil Penalty Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, I'm definitely talking to Marguerite tonight, and we'll see about her training you. Afterwards, you can practice what you've learnt with her roommate, Pam. Later, if you've impressed them both, I'll introduce you to Cassandra and perhaps ask her to help out in further tutoring you in the lesbian arts. Now Cassandra can be quite, shall we say... demanding and is unlikely to either be easily pleased or tolerant of poor performance, so you'll have your work cut out there, my dear.

Oh, as an aside, I'm having a business lunch with your father in two weeks to discuss adding his company to our approved list of suppliers of quality slaves. I'm sure he'll want an update on how his only child is doing. I would like to be able to tell him that you are doing well and working for Gianna in the HR department. But you need to earn that, which means that you need to decide to learn all you can from Marguerite and Cassandra, OK?"

I blushed furiously underneath her skirt. "Mistress, will you tell him you've used me as a slave personally?"

She giggled, "Why? Would you like me to? I could offer your services to his PA, whom I'm told is a femme lesbian."

"Mistress? Please, I beg you, don't. I couldn't ever walk into my father's office again for fear of what she'd say."

The wicked glint in her eye told me she was mostly teasing.

"Now, slave, lie on your back so I can ride your face."

She shucked her skirt, positioned herself facing down my body, and lowered herself until she could feel the tip of my nose pressing into her rosebud. Mercifully, she smelt clean.

"This is payback for what the four of you did at the ski ranch; lick me back there and tease me with the tip of your tongue."

I wanted to retch at the thought, but she was right. We had videoed her licking all our anuses and loved the idea that we were making a nationally-known professor serve us that way.

I tentatively licked her, and then, before she could chastise me. I started giving her what I'd made her do two years ago.

"Good girl," she offered patronisingly in the way free people talk to slaves.

She positioned herself so that the tip of my nose was in her pussy, and my lips were on her clit. She started slowly to allow me time to get used to it and work out how to breathe with her sex pressing against me and my nose buried in her love canal. She was humping my nose as I licked her clit rhythmically.

She started grinding against me harder and faster. I couldn't keep up and just kept my tongue stuck out for her to rub herself on as my nose massaged the entrance to her birth canal. She leant forward, taking the pressure off my nose as her hands found my boobs. She gripped them like handles and rubbed her clit faster against my licking. I could tell she was approaching her release from the whimpering and little cries.

"That's it, that's it, that's...." and this time, she drenched my face in cum. She slid forward to sit on my boobs as she came down from her high. I'm sure they made a nice cushion for her, but it was very uncomfortable for me.

"Good job, slave girl, well done. Wasn't that fun? You've definitely got potential Allison. You know, after a little more practice and training I think you'll be pretty spectacular. If this keeps up, I'm not sure that Friday will be long enough to satiate my desire for your services. Maybe I'll keep all to myself a little longer," and she snickered at her own joke. "By the way, Gianna likes receiving oral sex every bit as much as I do. I'm sure she'll love having you in her department."

She grinned at me, "You want some advice? I found this out the hard way, but if you learn how to please her as well as how she likes her coffee, and maybe go that extra mile for her, then she's likely to do the same for you. It's a good lesson to take on board, but it's up to you."

I lay there under the weight of her taut butt, wondering what on earth I would be forced to do during the next six months. Serving at corporate events? What would happen if my father was there and saw my humiliation? Did that mean I'd be available for any man to screw in public? What if they videoed me?

My father's generation had started slaving before there really were any regulations. He'd had to do none of what would be required for me to get a licence. Grumpily, I acknowledged that serving six months in a collar would teach me a lot about how to treat slaves after I was qualified. She was carefully treating me the same way that I had treated her. Lesson learned. Always treat slaves well, as you never know when you might end up on the other side of the collar!

***

Beth woke the next morning and stretched like a cat, luxuriating in the wonderful way her body ached in just the right places. Her ass felt deliciously warm and sensitive, and she ran her fingers along the half-dozen or so slightly raised stripes that crisscrossed the skin and giggled at the memory. She felt decadent, completely sated and utterly content.

It was a different story when she stood fretting in the hallway yesterday evening, waiting for Delano to get home. He had been away at a conference in DC and was late, and the waiting didn't help her nerves.

She was standing nervously in the hallway wearing only a short diaphanous robe and holding the cane in her hand when he finally came in through the door. His eyes lit up as he took in her appearance, but his broad smile faltered as he saw the troubled look in her eyes.

"Beth, what is it?"

"I... I need you to punish me."

His eyes furrowed, "What? Why?"

Swallowing nervously, she couldn't meet his eyes and instead looked down at the carpet, "I-I've done something..."

"Something bad?"

She nodded and held out the cane.

Taking it, he looked at the thing for a long moment before scratching his head, "OK, but let's go into the den, and you can tell me about it first."

"But..."

"Nope, I'm not doing anything until you explain to me what this is all about, Beth. I think that's only fair."

Taking her by the hand, he led her into the smaller living room. He always loved this room, with its large windows, comfy furniture and walls lined with bookshelves.

She had tried standing before him to explain, but he was having none of it and pulled her gently down to sit next to him on the couch before gesturing for her to begin.

For the next hour, she had haltingly told him about the Ski Pole Sex Ranch and her encounter with her former pupils there. And about what she had done to Allison and the things she had made Allison do to herself and to her as she tormented the girl for pretty much the whole day.

She hadn't told him all the things that had happened during her former enslavement before, and while he had known something about the training she'd been subjected to, she'd never gone into the sordid details. To his credit, he'd never pushed her, and even now, he only sat and listened carefully, not interrupting with questions and only pausing to pour them both a drink. One she had swallowed nervously as she burned in shame.

Finally, he sighed and looked again at the cane in his hand, "So, you think you've betrayed me and taken advantage of this young woman, and you think I should punish you accordingly with this? Is that about it?"

With tears trickling down her cheeks, she nodded.

He nodded and pursed his lips before casually tossing the cane onto the coffee table, "Well, I'm not doing that."

She looked up, "But?"

He smiled and put his arm around her, pulling her closer, "I can see you feel like shit, and I'm not trying to make it harder but hear me out, OK?"

Her voice was small, "OK.,,"

"So, to me, it sounds like this is a grown woman we're talking about here, and she made a fairly deliberate decision regarding accepting a period of voluntary enslavement for entirely practical financial and career-based reasons. And she did that herself? Nobody lied to her, tricked or conned her in any way to come to that decision, is that right?"

Beth swallowed, "No, I didn't even know what Gianna had done and.. and it was a good offer."

"OK, and when you got her, you indulged in a bit of revenge, but did you really do anything that couldn't have happened to an attractive young slave anyway? I mean, it sounds to me like, yes, you had a bit of fun at her expense, but you didn't hurt her, and you, in fact, protected her from being screwed by a bunch of guys. Also, you told her flat out you would help her with her chosen career and put her to work with someone who would continue to protect her. I mean, from what little I saw of your own enslavement, it sounds like she's being treated a whole lot better than you were."

"But Del, I... I should be better! I know what it's like."

"And you are better. Don't the people in your care not get treated vastly better than they would otherwise? And isn't that down to you?"

With a sniff, she wiped her nose and nodded.

He chuckled, "Then stop beating yourself up. Sounds to me like you're doing pretty well, and if somehow you think you can do more in future, then I'm bloody sure you will because you, Mrs Ortiz," he smiled and kissed her neck, "are the most wonderfully stubborn women I have ever met."

"I'm not stubborn."

He laughed, "Yeah, right, but Beth, there is another reason I won't do it. I'm your husband. My job is to love and support you always, not punish you. We got that cane because we're both kinky enough to get a real sexual thrill out of using it. I love the way you squeal, gasp and wriggle when it's used on you, and it turns us both on so much we always end up fucking like demented bunny rabbits every time we play with the thing. I did NOT get it to inflict pain on you. And I'm never going to use it, or anything else, to deliberately hurt you. Not now, not ever, understand?"

The huge lump in her throat made it impossible for her to speak, and so she only nodded.

He held her tight and leaned in to whisper in her ear, "Now, if, however, after supper, when you're feeling a bit better, you think you might want to tease me by telling me in glorious detail all about what you got up to with young Allison, then maybe, just maybe, I might feel like putting you over my knee and spanking you like a naughty schoolgirl before hauling you off to our bed and ravishing you properly, as a good husband should."

Beth giggled, and her hand strayed down to feel the bulge in his trousers, "Oh my, it certainly feels like you think that's a good idea. You have a thing about naughty schoolgirls?"

He chuckled, "All men do, my dear; it's our Kryptonite," he allowed a hand to steal under her robe, "Well, that and naughty professors, obviously."

Hissing in pleasure at the sensation, she leaned in, and their lips met in a long, delicious kiss that set her pulse racing, "Mmmm, um, do we have to wait for supper?"

She squealed in delight as he picked her up in his arms, "Well, now, it is true enough that I once heard that naughty schoolgirls should get sent to bed without supper."

Nuzzling his neck, she murmured, "Oh, fuck, yes, please."

As he carried her through to the bedroom, she marvelled at the strength of his arms. She wasn't a small woman, and he was no teenage jock, but a lifetime of physical training in the military had hardened his body wonderfully, and he held her easily.

She squealed again in delight as he casually tossed her onto the bed, and a moment later, their limbs were entwined, and she almost tore the shirt from his back as her desire mounted.

Rearing back, he shook his head and smirked. He effortlessly rolled her over onto her front and pulled her over his lap, "Now, Mrs. Elizabeth Ortiz, I believe you deserve a little gentle "correction" for your petulant display earlier."

"Petulant!"

He smiled, "Oh yes, and for talking back, it seems."

"Now just a damned minu... ow!"

His hand came down firmly, and the sound of the spanking mixed with her happy cries as they echoed about the room. He gazed lovingly at the delicious curves of her bottom as she squirmed on his lap, and despite her playful struggles, those cheeks soon took on a gorgeous rosy tint. Her half-hearted protests swiftly turned to wanton moans as he paused to run his fingers across her bottom and in between her thighs to stroke and tease her already-soaked sex.

A moment later, she was off his lap like a shot as she pounced on him like a cat, pushing him back on the bed and practically tearing at the belt and zipper of his trousers. Seconds later, she gave a long, happy moan of pleasure as she lowered herself down and fully impaled herself on his rock-hard member. She threw her head back as he thrust upwards to meet her, "Ohhh fuuuuck."

Within minutes, he was gritting his teeth, trying desperately to control himself as Beth rolled her hips in time to his thrusts, drawing him into her as deeply as possible with each rhythmic movement. Her eyes were closed, and her mouth hung open as she gasped and whinnied with lust. Reaching up with his hands, he massaged both of her marvellous breasts, and when he began teasing her sensitive nipples, she lost it completely.

Her body convulsed, and he felt her pussy muscles squeezing him spasmodically. Tossing her head from side to side, whipping her long hair about in a glorious display of unbridled passion, she howled in ecstasy as she came. The sensation was spectacular and completely undeniable, and he slid his hands down to grip her hips firmly as he thrust himself fully upwards, groaning with pleasure as he ejaculated deeply inside her.

After several moments, her body relaxed, and she collapsed on top of him with a happy sigh of contentment, "I didn't believe it possible, but I really think we're getting better at that."

Delano chuckled, "Well, they do say practice makes perfect."

Nuzzling his neck, she gave a soft, wicked giggle, "Then maybe we should practice a bit more?"

He laughed, "Tell you what, let's eat, and if you're a very, very good girl, then we can see about... dessert."

She nibbled his earlobe, "And if I'm a very bad girl instead?"

"Well then, maybe we might find a use for that cane after all."

"Do I still get dessert?"

Turning so he could kiss her deeply, he murmured, "Oh, I think that's a foregone conclusion."