Claiming Khym

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Again, Khym clawed at the garment. Fighting against the leash, one hand slipped to the couch while the other hooked the bikini bottom and began to tug it down. She struggled. The little bikini was too snug, and her shaking hips too round. Even by her third try she had accomplished little more than rolling the hem a few inches. Her master was impatient, frustrated with his new pet.

"Master, am I..." Khym hesitated. Perhaps if she asked, James would ease up on the leash. "Can you-"

The slap hit home, an unexpected bloom of pain against her cheek. Stunned, Khym froze. James struck her again, an open hand slap which snapped her head to the side. Held tight by the leash in James' unyielding hand she couldn't avoid the punishment. Again he slapped her.

A wave of crimson pain enveloped her cheek and neck, chased by aftershocks of shame. She was disappointing him. Frantically, Khym renewed her efforts. She tore again at the garment, finally edging it around her hips. Another jerk tugged it to mid-thigh. She was almost there.

------------

"Goddammit I said take them off!"

James was practically blind with lust. As Khym twisted desperately before him, he tried to control himself, tried even to understand himself. The slaps had come so naturally, hard and swift against the girl. It had clearly been the right thing, the necessary thing to do. She was testing him, trying to determine if he was truly her master or just playing at it.

"Master I'm sorry," she said frantically. But by now she had torn off the bikini bottoms. When he caught a glimpse of it, James could see the girl's slit was shaved. She was slick with desire.

The couch would work. Effortlessly, James flung the girl onto the cushions. Momentarily dropping the leash he tugged her thighs forward until her pussy hung just over the edge. She would be easy to access. His spear of a cock slapped against her thigh as she faced him.

"Oh," Khym said quietly, but her eyes were large, focused on his cock.

"What?" he asked hoarsely. James folded the yoga mat and knelt on it.

"You..." she started, before losing her voice. "Will you hurt me?" Her eyes flicked between James' eyes and his cock.

"You want me to," he grunted. James knelt inches from the girl's slit, his angry cock bobbing. "Say you want it."

"I..." she started again. "I-"

"Say it," he repeated. "Goddammit bitch!" He slapped her thigh hard.

"H-hurt, hurt me!" she cried out. "Hurt me with your cock!"

No longer in control of himself, James lunged forward. In a single cruel thrust he impaled Khym, burying his aching cock in her impossibly wet gash. The slut let out a howl of pain.

It was the most erotic thing James had ever heard.

------------

Khym's head swam. Even as the sting of the man's slaps slowly faded, a second wave, a wave of pleasure soaked through her. James wasn't playing at dominance. The intensity in his eyes, the strength of his grip and his rough treatment made it clear. He was seized by lust, using Khym's body strictly for his own pleasure. It was exquisite.

Still, she was unprepared to be taken so swiftly. One moment James was dragging her toward him, the next he lanced her, his fat cock splitting her open. Her slick gash accepted him, but the brutal girth of his rod stretched Khym beyond her limits. Pain shot deep and ran wide. Her pussy was on fire.

"Owwwwwwwwwwwwwww," Khym cried out, releasing a near-scream to match the flash of unexpected pain. Her world shrank to nothing but the cock tormenting her. Pain throbbed within and across her skin, peaking and only very slowly subsiding. Dimly, she thought how like an orgasm it was, an overpowering sensation reluctant to loosen its grip.

Her master grunted in satisfaction, his ownership of her complete. Oblivious to her torment, or perhaps goaded on by it, James pulled nearly out before slamming his rod home again. He was brutally hard within her, a spike of hot steel stretching her to fit. Again. The man was working toward a steady rhythm.

Through the pain, Khym's arousal mounted. Knowing she had pleased him, that her master had enjoyed her mouth and now ravaged her pussy, was comforting. A man who would take her so completely would return. A flash of pleasure found her.

------------

James loomed over the petite woman. Pinned beneath him, legs spread wide, she was at his mercy. Yet, she seemed to welcome him. Not only her words but her slickness invited him into her depths. He pumped her eagerly, recklessly. Pleading eyes met his. Uncertainty and submission combined as if to say is this okay?

What had he become? The older man had crossed more than one threshold this afternoon. The selfish way he took her and his rough treatment of the girl were firsts for James. He brushed aside the thoughts. Bursting with lust, he drove into her.

Khym quivered and moaned. She cried out her pleasure, seeming to savor the assault on her pussy. Little gasps of 'oh, it hurts good', or 'take me, master' escaped her lips. More than once she turned her head to the side, eyes clinched and lips parted, lost to ecstasy. But she always turned back, searching his expression for clues. She was desperate to please.

It was the pain in his knees that finally drove James to stop. As much as he wanted to keep working over Khym's gash, kneeling on the little mat wasn't comfortable. Slowing, then finally stopping, he caught his breath for a moment before tugging his cock free. It practically dripped with the girl's arousal. He stood.

Khym looked up at him, confusion written on her face. "Master, have I-"

Before she could finish, James yanked up on the leash. Khym scrambled to her feet, stumbling as the older man dragged his property behind him.

The bedroom was just as cluttered as the rest of the apartment. Strewn clothes, shoes, bags, little piles of paper, and all manner of trinkets spilled across the furniture and floor. At least the bed was clear, James noted. He flung himself onto his back, dragging Khym toward him.

"Your turn," he growled. "Ride it."

------------

Khym did her best to please the older man. She let James spread her legs to take her, then squeezed back with her pussy. Little moans escaped her lips, cries of pain and encouragement. He was destroying her so beautifully.

With a groan, James stopped and pulled out. Khym braced herself for a slap, some indication of how she had displeased him. Instead, he dragged her first to her feet then to the bedroom. He wanted her to ride him.

Yet Khym wanted a taste of his cock. Knowing she risked further punishment, the brunette knelt to press her tongue against her master's sack. James' sweat, combined with the juices from her own slick pussy greeted her. Quickly, she circled his balls with her tongue, daring just a moment longer. As before, Khym drew first one ball then another into her mouth, probing and licking wetly. The pair was fat and full. How much cum would he shoot into her?

James yanked on the leash impatiently, sending Khym scrambling to obey. Before her master could complain, she mounted him, her aching depths impaled.

"Oh, god."

------------

Perhaps, James thought, yoga deserved more credit than he had given it.

The girl perched above him, her lithe body highlighted in the late afternoon sun. As she drove her pussy against him James caught flashes of strength in her abs and thighs. Limber and taut, she rode him. Her hair tossed wildly.

The older man stretched out to enjoy the moment. Seeing that Khym was behaving, James let up on the leash and placed his hands behind his head. The girl gave herself to him, opening her slippery depths to the full extent of his bursting cock. Although clearly aroused herself, there could be little doubt that Khym thought only of pleasing him, every bit of her strength dedicated to serving her master. She rode him athletically and obediently.

"Fuck yeah," James groaned. "Keep going."

"Yes, master," Khym gasped. She bounced hard, her ass slapping against his thighs. She winced.

"Hurts?" James asked casually.

Khym searched his eyes. "Yes," she admitted, her breath rough. "Sometimes. But feels good too, master." The girl didn't slow per pace.

It was astounding. Though James was usually careful, it wasn't uncommon for a new partner to request they take it slow at first. Some asked that he not put all of his cock inside them, pushed back, or complained if he got too eager. Khym was completely different, seeming to accept the pain as part of their bond. He wondered what her limit was.

"Here." James tugged on the leash, pulling Khym closer. Obediently, the petite woman pressed herself against him, arching her back just enough to meet his eyes. Her wild curls tickled his chest. "Keep fucking me."

She did. Though the angle wasn't as favorable for bouncing, Khym was able to slide against him, her slick pussy taking his shaft at a different angle. Her taut little body trembled.

With his free hand, James sought out a breast. Keeping his eyes locked on hers, he first fondled, then tugged, then squeezed. Khym's mouth parted. He squeezed harder.

"Oh, oh master," Khym gasped. "I... oh."

James guided her, tugging on or pushing against her breast in time with her strokes. Her expression shifted between ecstasy and pain. She shuddered. Slowly, and without breaking eye contact, James squeezed even harder. Khym groaned.

"Oooooh," she gasped. "Ouch! Yes, oh master, just like that. Your cock and your hand, oooh." Khym's eyes were shut, her mouth open and panting with desire. She was close.

"Are you going to cum?" James let no emotion color his voice.

"I am... I mean..." Khym gasped under the dual assault of James' cock and hands. "I want to, master. Please?"

"Cum on my dick," James grunted. The sight of the girl offering up her body, thrashing and grinding atop him was intoxicating. If he wasn't careful he would climax before Khym did.

"Yes, I will... thank you master." Khym's head snapped to the side. Her slender neck strained against the leash held tight in James' other hand. She tensed, clamping her gash tight on his raging cock. "I... oh!"

It happened.

------------

He owned her.

Khym ground and thrashed against James' intruding cock, soaking up sparks of pleasure. At the same time the older man squeezed her breast cruelly, watching dispassionately as Khym's expression switched between pain and ecstasy. His control was masterful, keeping her poised on the brink of orgasm. Her strength had already begun to fail. No amount of yoga had prepared her for the demanding work of riding her master.

When permission to cum finally arrived, Khym cried out her thanks. Bearing down on him, though it hurt her cervix, brought more stimulation to her clit. The wave that had only just been held at bay crashed around her. Khym gasped.

"Oh, ooooooh." Her entire body shuddered, convulsing against him. "I... oh master... fuck. Ah... fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

As before, Khym's world shrank, her awareness nothing more than then cock piercing her, the hands tormenting her. Wave after wave of ecstasy and pain spun through her trembling flesh. Her thighs shook. Her arms were weak. Her devastated body sagged.

Khym collapsed.

"Thank you, master."

------------

An incredulous James watched as the girl's body convulsed. Again her pussy clamped down on his organ. Again she strained against the leash, its hard edges digging into her tender flesh. Her mouth gaped but no scream emerged. Instead, as wave after wave of ecstasy swept through her, Khym could do little more than grind against him. Her slit dripped.

At last, the girl's athletic body was depleted of strength. Khym collapsed against him, arms splaying, legs slack. She gasped for breath, but managed a weak 'thank you, master'.

It took him a moment to fully understand what had just happened. James had given the girl permission to cum, but not to stop. Now she lay against him, spent and panting. His anger swelled.

"Dammit!" he shouted. Roughly, James shoved Khym aside. He stood.

The girl lay limply on the bed, disoriented. Her eyes sought his. "Master?"

"Knees, bitch!" he bellowed. "Hands and knees, now!"

Confused and exhausted, Khym was slow to comply. Too slow. With an open hand, James slapped her ass hard. Gripping her hips, the older man impatiently hauled her to her knees on the bed. The girl seemingly lacked the strength to support herself on her hands. Her face remained pressed against the crumpled sheets, hands stretched in front and her hair a crazy tangle. With her ass raised and thighs slightly parted Khym was open to him. He took her.

James tore into her, his cock piercing Khym's sopping gash in a reckless thrust. She could take no more, was already beyond her limits. Uncaring, he pulled out and drove home yet again, this time marking her ass with another hard slap. Khym let out a long, mournful howl.

Lust and anger mixed and swirled within him. "You stupid bitch," he grunted. "You think you can just stop like that? Stop fucking me? Do you get to decide?"

"Nooooooooo," Khym moaned, her face still pressed against the bed.

"You don't get to decide, ever." James spread his hand over the small of Khym's back, driving her down. His cock pistoned into her greedily. Soon he would plunge into the abyss, his body consumed by the orgasm growing within.

"Ye... ye... yes master," Khym stammered, barely audible. The force of James' hips slamming into her, combined with the pressure of his hand upon her back buckled the girl. She collapsed.

"Nnnnnnnah," James gasped. He spread his knees, opening Khym further. Slickness engulfed him, welcoming him, inviting him to finish. He wanted to, his entire body begged for release. His strokes slowed as he savored the sensation of each one bumping against the limit of the girl's pussy.

"Ohhhhhhh cunt," he whispered, close in her ear. Khym was pinned beneath him, exhausted.

The girl let out a small, weak 'oh'.

"You're mine." Barely moving now, James teetered at the brink of orgasm. Afraid another thrust would take him over the edge, he held himself in her depths. His body shook.

"Yes," Khym replied softly.

"I'll see you whenever I want, use you whenever I want." Slowly, he pushed forward, teasing her. "I own you."

Khym whimpered. "Master..."

"I'll... unh!" He was there. "Unhhhhhhhhh." James' hand dug into Khym's shoulder as he drove forward. He shuddered, no longer in control of his own body. His cock was a thing separate, defiling and filling the girl. "Ahhhhhhh!"

A blast of hot cum shot into Khym's depths, followed quickly by another. Orgasm tore through James, a long delayed but perfectly sweet explosion of ecstasy washing over him. Clamping her tight, he roared.

"Huh, hnuuuh, hnnuuuuuuuh!" James had never fucked a woman so hard. Never had he punished a pussy as relentlessly as he had Khym's that afternoon. Not even in the most impulsive couplings of his youth had he so recklessly used a woman's body. The sheer joy of it, the purely selfish consumption of female flesh, the power to do so, everything pushed him over the edge. Another gusher of seed erupted into the girl pinned beneath him.

Khym moaned weakly but compliantly.

Finally, his own strength depleted, it was James' turn to collapse. Cum, sweat, and the juice of wet pussy saturated the sheets. He groaned, stretched, and laid out comfortably. Blissful and content, he rested, catching his breath. Khym breathed softly at his side, seemingly content. A bright red mark the size of James' hand blazed on her ass. Truly she was his now.

Reluctantly, James roused himself. It wouldn't be seemly to drift off to sleep in the little apartment. The bed would strictly be for when he took his pleasure with Khym's ripe body. He would use her there, punish her as necessary, then leave. Tugging his clothes back on, James' eyes traveled again across the cluttered furniture and floor. He turned toward Khym.

"Clean this place up before next time." He shook his head. "It's a mess."

12