Claiming What's Mine

Story Info
He can wait no longer and has come to claim her.
1.6k words
4.16
18.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Claiming what's mine.

I love a night like this even if it's a little spooky. Warm with a slight breeze and a thin fog that obscures the stars. It's very peaceful and quiet except for the soft panting coming from my 19 year old son's puppy. I hate house training but I'm enjoying relaxing in the early morning hours on the porch as he sniffs around the oak tree.

"Finish up boy", I encourage. Once he's done he comes loping over to drop down at my feet, the leash automatically shortens. "Good boy", I praise as I rub his back and ears.

I hear a noise that I can't quite place. A car door shutting maybe. But it sounded as if it was coming from down our driveway, just around the curve. The fog blocks my view but I swear I see slight movement. I stand, stepping to the edge of my front porch to get a better look since I don't have my glasses on or contacts in.

His View

There she sits holding the puppy's leash, smiling in a cute shorts sleeping set. She has no idea that I am this close thanks to the night and the fog. "The men are in position Sir", my driver informs me.

"Tell them to be ready", I say as I open the car door. No light comes on but I can see the sound of the door shutting has reached her ears. I know she can't see me. She has the sexiest look on her face as she squints her eyes and tilts her head to the side as she tries to focus in on me in the darkness. I give the signal with a smirk on my lips. "You are mine", I say to the night.

My View

As I strain to see in the dark a sudden burst of fire startles me as I realize I am looking at a man's face being lit up by a lighter as he lights a smoke. His eyes are staring straight into mine and the sexiest, yet scariest, smirk graces his face. The lighter goes out.

As my mind is trying to explain what I just saw I feel a strong sting on my left arm. "Damn, that's a big mosquito", I say as my attention is drawn to my upper arm. That's when I realize it's a small dart. I immediately pull it out as I turn towards the door. Just as my hand touches the door my body starts to weaken and the weight of my body pushes the door open enough for the puppy to run inside, pulling the leash from my limp hand. As I feel myself sinking to the ground I feel two strong hands grab me under the arms. I want to scream when a large man in black, masked and armed steps in front of me to pull the door quietly shut but nothing comes out. He then turns taking me from the man holding me on my feet and places me over his shoulder. As he turns and walks off into the darkness with me lifelessly dangling, my vision clouds at the edges and as it fades to black the last thing that goes through my mind is that no one will know what happened to me and I hoped my butt and chest aren't exposed.

His View

She's adorable but so very naive. I can see the realization on her face when she sees the dart in her arm. She's quick I'll give her that. She immediately pulled the dart out thinking like most that she is stopping the injection. But these are my creation and as soon as the dart makes contact the full dose is administered. Almost got to the door before the drug started immobilizing her. First to go is speech so she will be unable to scream, then the muscles become paralyzed, then she will sleep. My men are the best though so before she falls one has her under the arms. It only takes about two minutes for my men to appear next to me carrying my angel.

I can't help myself as I run my eyes and hand up her leg from her ankle to end with a gentle squeeze of her ass under her shorts. "No panties, you naughty kitten", I think to myself.

I take her from my man and step into the back of my SUV limo. Cradling her sleeping form in my arms I place a kiss on her forehead.

"Take us home", I instruct my driver. She is finally in my arms and soon will be in our home and my bed. I raise the privacy window between the driver and us as I caress her cheek with the back of my fingers, rubbing my thumb over her lips to gently pull on her bottom lip. Opening her mouth enough to slip in and touch her tongue. So warm. "The things this sexy mouth is going to do baby. I can't wait", I tell her sleeping form.

Pulling from her mouth I trace her chin and down her beautiful neck. Envisioning my collar there. Her skin is so soft. I can't help but caress her cleavage and slip my hand into her top to cup her full, warm, size E breast. I pull her shirt down so her breasts are fully exposed. I pull her to me and take her nipple into my mouth, rolling my tongue around it, to pull away with a pop. It is rock hard but tightens even more when I blow on it. She maybe out but her body still responds and she arches up slightly, unconsciously trying to press her nipple back into my mouth. When I run the tip of my finger around it to gently pinch, twist, and pull the sexiest moan escapes her lips.

I've watched her long enough that I know her nipples are a major erogenous zone for her. I've even watched her, on the cameras I had placed in her home, orgasm with just nipple play.

I hadn't planned to explore her yet but she is so enticing I can't help myself. I unbutton her top, letting it fall open exposing two beautiful breasts for my enjoyment. I can't help but run my hand down her sexy flat tummy to sneak under the band of her shorts. My hand slides over her soft, fully shaven mound to cup her womanhood in my hand.

"Mine", I whisper into her ear. I can feel her heat beginning to grow against my palm. Her lips are so soft. I run my fingertips up the outside of her folds, trailing my middle finger up the center just barely parting her lips to end at the top in circles of her hardening bud. She begins to moan and move her hips against my hand as I repeat the process several times. Each time parting her lips a little more for my finger tip to feel her wetness seeping out.

I run the tip of my tongue around and around her nipple, then take it into my mouth to nibble and tug. Her moans are becoming louder as she begins to hump my hand. I can tell she is getting close as I continue to explore her. I can feel the tension building in her body; she is on the edge and I can't stop myself. As my thumb circles her engorged clit, my fingers slide through her wet folds and just as I take her nipple back into my mouth with a slight push my finger slides into her hot, dripping, pussy. Her body instantly begins arching in orgasm as she instinctively grabs the wrist of the hand pumping into her. With a soft cry of pleasure her eyes open.

My View

Oh my body feels so good. I feel warm and safe and my sleeping mind can't figure out what is going on. My pussy clenches when I feel this magnificently warm, gentle licking and pulling on my nipple. Then I can feel my lower lips parting and my clit being teased. It feels so wonderful I can't help but push up for more. Over and over, it's torture of the best kind. I need it inside me! Then the orgasm hits me when I feel my pussy filled at the same time my nipple was tugged. It's so over powering I grab at whatever is between my legs and my eyes fly open.

"What the....." my mind tries to think. I am in the middle of a mind blowing orgasm and I don't recognize the green eyes staring back at me. As I start to come back to earth my mind begins to fill with fear. I open my mouth to scream as he places his hand at the back on my neck, pulling my face to his he says "sleep sweetheart" then places his lips to mine. The last thing I remember before the drug takes me back under are the green eyes staring into mine.

His View

I can see her eyes fill with fear as she comes down from the pleasure I just gave her. Just as she is about to scream I tell her to sleep and give her a kiss. The drug is still strong enough in her system that she will sleep the rest of the way home. I lay her back into my lap and bring my fingers to my mouth to suck her juices off. I also rub it across her lips and around her nipples before I button her outfit back up.

She's so peaceful sleeping on my lap as I run my hands through her long brown hair and my eyes devour her. She won't be so peaceful when she wakes up but I look forward to loving her. I give a brisk tap on the dividing window and the driver starts for home.