Clair Conner Ch. 01

Story Info
Clair's pimp sells her to settle gambling debts.
2.8k words
4.2
39.6k
36

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 08/25/2023
Created 01/15/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers

Shanghaied in America Ch. 01

"I'm sorry Clair, I needed big money in a hurry, or my booky was going to break my arm, or worse he might have hurt one of my girls," wailed Tim my good for nothing pimp. "You should be pleased that I got 10k for you, so I'm sure that they will treat you well," the moron continued, "...so, good luck."

The door closed behind one chapter of my life, and now...I don't know.

My arms were tied behind my back, and a ball gag was forced into my mouth by the two burly men that guarded me. A huge sack was pushed over my head and then down over my entire body. Hands lifted me to someone's shoulder, and off we went.

I was too panicked to try and figure out where they were taking me, but soon I would realize that the sack was just to disguise their cargo, not to hide our destination from me.

I was dumped, unceremoniously into a truck of some sorts. Movement beside me caused me to try and kick, but it brought similar blows from that quarter.

Then someone growled, "Girls, don't kick each other or we will tie your legs to your wrists, and it won't be pleasant."

So I was not the only girl that had been sold to these cretins!

When we stopped and the sliding door was pulled open, I could smell the sea, and hear the seagulls crying out their hunger.

I was again lifted to a shoulder and the metallic clang of footsteps on metal stairs suggested that we were being taken onto a ship. I could tell that we were ascending by the upswing into my abdomen with every step.

I was tossed onto something soft like a mattress, and I felt and heard the muffled complaints of another girl being dropped next to me. The sack was weaseled off of me by three crewmen, who's faces looked like it was Christmas morning, and they were the luckiest kids in the world.

Looking to my left and right, I saw a second mattress and two girls in the same position as myself and my bunk-mate. Surrounding us was a crowd of men in various attire. Some wore Officer uniforms of black pants, white shirt, black tie, and some obscure patches on their shoulders. Others wore overalls and jeans and aprons.

All of the men were licking their lips and eyeing their captives with an unmistakable lust.

A short Asian woman stood with hands on hips, while a fat old man in a Captain's hat stood by her side.

"Secure them for examination Mr. Jones," said the Captain to the crew in general.

One of the officers jumped into gear, motioning for men to grab us.

I did not struggle. I'm a hooker, so I've been taken before, and the best you can do is wait for an opportunity, then give it your all, but for now, a fall to the floor was all I could gain, so I stayed inert.

Two other girls managed to get themselves dropped for their efforts, thus proving my silent point.

We were positioned, face up, on short padded tables, with a 2 foot extension that pulled out in the front, and a head rest on the other end. Our restraints were removed, except for the gags, and we were strapped to the table with buckles around the wrists, waist, thighs and ankles.

Thick shears were produced and our clothes were cut from our bodies. The anxious crew were getting in some gropes and squeezes as breasts and pussies were exposed.

When it was my turn, I lay there silently, while my handlers revealed my pert young breasts, and well used vagina.

Then the front extensions were un-clipped in the center, and our legs were spread wide without warning.

The short Asian woman approached me and putting a hand to my brow she caressed my face. "Just relax dear, this won't hurt," she promised.

Moving to the other end she moved in close for an inspection. The Captain came up behind her, with a swivel chair and assisted his companion onto it. Then he pushed her into position.

"This looks promising," she muttered, as she pulled on some medical gloves.

Another younger crewman stepped up alongside me, and opened a black case, presenting it's contents to the examiner. She pulled out a spreader, used one hand to open my sex and pushed the business end inside of my vagina. Then she spread me wide for a deep, penetrating probe. A swab was offered, and she pushed it deep into my pussy. This swab was pushed into a plastic tube, sealed and handed back to her assistant. The process was repeated once more from a different depth, then the spreader was removed.

The assistant replaced it with a smaller one. This time it was my anus that got stretched, and another sample was taken.

Upon completion, my legs were again reunited as the leg extensions were returned to the center and clipped back together.

The little woman was then wheeled over to another girl, and the process was repeated.

"Go ahead gentlemen," she said.

Two men approached me. One held my head while the other disengaged something below my neck, and my head was lowered. Then the ball gag was removed, and I saw the ring gag as they pushed it into my mouth and strapped it in place.

I have been paid for plenty of blowjobs before, so I knew what was coming, (or cumming, I thought with macabre humor).

Of course it would be the Captain.

He pulled his zipper down and pulled his prick out, already at full alert, it was no more than 6 inches long, and not nearly as fat as his belly would suggest.

"Hold on until I have a look for herpes Captain," yelled out the little woman from between a blond's legs.

The Captain moved in closer, and started to fondle my breasts with eager hands, massaging my nipples, he entertained himself, while waiting for an all clear, that I knew he would soon have.

Ten minutes passed, while I lay there with mouth agape. A bobbing dick was center stage, while I could see other men manipulating erections that were obviously going to be satisfied in the near future.

The familiar Asian face was wheeled into focus, and my mouth and tongue were examined under a hand held magnifying glass. Then she sprayed something into my mouth and throat.

"Go ahead Karl," she prompted, and moved on to check the oral health of her other wards.

The spray made my throat and tongue tingle, but seemed to do nothing else.

The Captain again approached me, and held my face in position to assist the strap that kept my head in place. His protruding cock entered my mouth, protected by the ring gag, then down into the back of my throat. He was not endowed enough to be any problem for me, but I think that the spray made it easier.

He started to pump right away. His testicles were bouncing off of my nose, so I closed my lips around his penis and ran my tongue up and down his precious tool. I couldn't see the surprise on his face, but I could feel his hands on my breasts as he gently caressed my tits.

My efforts paid off as he grunted out his release, and pumped his cream down my throat.

I had figured, the faster it was over, the better for me, but I had judged wrong.

The next dick also belonged to an officer, and was pushed into me without hesitation, as the process continued.

Having finished her examinations the Asian woman moved to my side, but this time she had a rubber strap which she tightened around my upper arm. A needle and syringe was handed to her, and she expertly pushed the needle into a vein, loosed the strap, and withdrew a blood sample. Removing the needle, she swabbed the entry point and placed a small bandage on the spot.

I realized that she was humming a tune, as she performed her work. She had obviously done this many times.

There was a queue forming behind the last officer who was pushing his engorged cock down my throat.

This was going to take a while I thought, noting that the other girls had similar lineups in front of them.

A steward came down the line offering swallows of water when needed, but other than a splash of water between deep throating, we just swallowed cock.

I only had ten seconds between dicks to see my surroundings. A clock on the wall told me that I had been face raped for about two hours when I heard a feminine voice call for a break. The men in line moaned and moved away, while each of the mounted men finished their missions and filled their victims with their spunk.

I remained silent, while the other three called out in protest, finally having their mouths free from fleshy impediments.

"Please remain silent, I'm sure we could fill any mouths that remain open with a sailors dick," she finished.

"You will call me Geegee," she continued. "Right now you can expect another round of oral, to keep the men happy." "After the tests are run, you will not have to give nearly as much head, so you have that to look forward to," she said with a laugh. "Of course, other parts of your body will take up the slack, and with only four ladies and a crew of 32, you will have to get use to a lot of action."

She then went down the line spraying into each of our mouths the tingly fluid.

At the end of the second set, Geegee called for another break, but this would be lunch. We were not released, but our heads were returned to the upright position and the ring gags were removed, but pointedly, they were set to one side.

The other three ladies were either whimpering or wailing, but no one cared. I knew that they would just be gagged if it grew to be too much.

I lay there, pondering my future, when Geegee pulled up her stool for a little girl time.

"You're a pro aren't you sweetheart?," asked Geegee, but not really asking as she nodded and continued, "I saw the wear on your cunt, you've been on your back for oh... Five years I bet!" she declared with a hint of pride in her forensic skills. "Oh, and the Captain says that you gave him one of the best blow jobs he's ever had." "After me, of course", she concluded.

"Four years, but they have been a rough four years, I didn't get started until I was 20," I told her while looking her right in the eye.

"Well, you are obviously not traumatized like our other guests, so I will talk to you first, so you can think about our proposal," she went on, rudely I thought, since I might have wanted to enjoy my break in private. "It is not in the best interest of the crew, or you young ladies, for this type of sexual relations to continue," she paused, but for a second too long, so I filled it.

"You mean rape, right," "Kidnapping, Gang rape, is that the relations you mean!" I shouted in contempt for this despicable creature.

"It just so happens, that I have been in the sex business for 10 years," Geegee continued with a frown on her face.

"This is our 14th Atlantic crossing, and we never leave port without a complement of the finest ladies we can procure, by hook or dollar," she informed me.

"I can only offer you this, you can have much more freedom if you submit willingly to sexually satisfying these men," she continued, "You can have your own cabin, in which you can be much more comfortable, while entertaining our crew."

Wow. I should have seen this coming. If we continue the rape fest with abandon, it would effect the crew too severely. They would also wear us out too quickly, and perhaps lose one, then two, then... no more warm cum holes to use.

Geegee jumped up and walked away.

Well, I guess we had something to bargain with after all.

Twenty minutes later, the crew was starting to line up again, but Geegee hadn't signaled the start of the afternoon orgy.

"Can I have your attention ladies," she announced, as if we had a choice.

"Tonight's schedule will resume as it was before lunch, then tomorrow the real fun starts," she continued, "tomorrow, assuming all tests show that you are disease free, you can expect vaginal and anal sex to be included."

"I would like to offer you a better alternative," Geegee enticed us with hope.

"We can set you up in your own cabin, where you will entertain the crew in a much more pleasant environment."

The bitch then turned to me, perhaps expecting me to cheer for her generous offer.

I just glared.

"Well, think about it," she said while popping to her feet.

"Carry on gentlemen," Geegee commanded as she strode from the room."

Over the next four hours there were actually a few breaks for some of the girls, but never for me.

I guess my skills were better.

For dinner we were actually offered something other than cum, though no one was interested.

They gave us two hours to recover this time.

I figured out the math. Thirty two men might be expected to orgasm on average 8 times in a 24 hour period. That would be 256 blasts! That meant we would average 62 blowjobs per woman. At that rate, we would be sucking our way unconscious, then who would awaken us?

One of the other ladies was just sobbing into her lap, while the other two had their heads together, either whispering, or just comforting a sister.

I moved to talk to them.

"Hey, I'm Clare," I introduced myself and hoped that they would respond.

"Ashley," one whimpered. Then a minute later the other cried out, "Amanda."

"I think we need to accept their conditions," I quietly suggested. They both looked up at me, and then to each other.

"These guys will be skull raping us until midnight if we don't, and it will just start up again in the morning," I extolled with enough passion that they gave their heads a shake, like they were in a dream.

"That would make us whores", cried Ashley.

"Well that is a step above being a Semen Hole," I challenged.

Ashley looked over to our fourth companion, then went over and put her arm around her, but she jumped, and pushed the arm away.

I signaled Geegee over, when I saw her walking through.

"I am ready to accept your conditions Geegee, but I would ask if we will be allowed reasonable breaks and meals and perhaps some time on deck for sunshine?" I asked with some hope.

"Of course, that sounds reasonable," she proclaimed for all four of us. "Once your novelty wears off, you will have more than enough time to get good meals and supervised exercise on the sun deck," Geegee offered us, like it was a pleasure cruise.

Ashley and Amanda both agreed to the terms, but the other girl was nearly catatonic.

We all had to return to our posts after the evening meal. I had forced myself to eat an apple.

After another hour of steady work, the lineup dwindled. I guess sailors don't have the stamina of some guys I've serviced. Another hour later and Geegee returned.

"Your cabins are ready ladies," she said cheerfully, "...and it looks like we are done here for the evening." "Tomorrow we set sail," so you will only have to service them once before breakfast," she recited as if it was the morning schedule for our pleasure cruise.

"Also, you will find the regular toiletries so you can shower, and there is a small fridge with an assortment of foods and beverages should you gain your appetite." We were each led naked to the deck below. They put the crier in a room, but shackled one of her legs to the bed. She was still a mess.

I found my cabin to be luxurious. The bathtub was spacious, but I needed a hot shower to get rid of the stink! Then I found a bottle of Canadian Club above the sink and made myself a stiff one while the tub filled. I longed for a joint, but the whiskey would have to do.

I soaked for an hour and came out of the bathroom feeling like a prune. My jaw was sore, and my stomach was not enjoying the mix of booze and a gallon of cum.

I still fell asleep, and dreamed of sailing.

2soon2no
2soon2no
237 Followers