All Comments on 'Clair Conner Ch. 01'

by 2soon2no

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years agoAuthor

I think every woman has a rape fantasy, even if it's a controlled one that is truly fantasy.

If someone wants me bad enough to risk incarceration, I can't help but feel turned on by that thought.

Four women have various degrees of trauma from sex slavery. Clair looks at it as just another day.

I'd still love to find a good editor. p.m me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
reaction on 2soon2no's own comment

Hi 2soon2no,

Your writing is promising. It needs a little bit of tweaking to make it more enticing for people who do not share the exact fantasy of yours.

There are 28 types of female sexual fantasies. Generally, a woman takes some and blends them into her own private secret fantasy. You blended the rape fantasy with the intensive sex fantasy. The latter is a whole separate genre but is rare and not very popular. I write about this stuff and did not include the latter one in the book where I discuss the 14 most frequently used types..

Most women need a fantasy to get to orgasm.

You should never tell the your orgasm fantasy to your partner, never. Only a vague hint of category should be sufficient. If a male starts bothering you about it, like blithering idiots posing as 'dominant' and then 'demands' that you 'open up and tell him everything', you should get rid of him. (You should always look for knowledgeable people, not idiots early on hte Dunning-Kruger scale. Es[ecially, be wary of morons posing like knowledgeable persons, like Donald Trump, they are the most dangerous people in the world).

Anyway, so far your story is unusual which attracted my interest.

2soon2no2soon2noover 3 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the encouraging comments Anony. I am not as impressed with myself as the chart would suggest, but that is only because it took me three tries to get anything published! lol. Each problem seemed minuscule to me, but each time I corrected my structure, I found areas that I just had to fix. Even now, I have two main stories going, and I get way more support for the one that I don't think is that good.

By the by, if you presume that you know the exact number of fantasies a woman might have, then you might want to consult the DK chart for just were you fall within it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

A unique kind of setting. Who would have thought to introduce actual medical care when Geegee checked each of the women vaginally, anally, and in the mouth for diseases? Extraordinary! So nice to give the women an actual dinner after sucking off a whole lot of men (although I am not sure what lunch was anything). I would have liked more graphic descriptions of the women as they were sucking off countless men: puking, messy faces with dripping cum in their hair, gagging sounds, etc would have added to the story. It would probably added a bit to the story to find out that the catatonic girl was an actual virgin and could have been auctioned off or given to the captain. The catatonic girl was chained to her cabin so she would not try anything stupid and will probably been chained most of the time as she is being used. Hope there is an ending to this series but the girls will probably end up in brothels, or somewhere where they will not see home again. I must have missed this series but just now found it. Good start.

OGHMNWOGHMNWalmost 2 years ago

2soon2no, I’ve enjoyed several of your other stories and choose to read you first published works. Claire does appear to have some smarts, experience and common sense as to her situation. I’m looking forward to reading all of this series and more of your wstories. Thank You!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
user2soon2no@2soon2no
Over active imagination. I love a woman with a strong sexual appetite, and she is willing to use her sexuality as a part of her everyday life. Women need to own their value, including, but not limited to their own sexuality.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES