All Comments on 'Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 03'

by janscoM

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
LOVE

This is my favorite series! Hope to see more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
So hot

Love this series! Reminds me of the time I stripped for the boys in high school. Itwas embarrassing at first, but totally arousing. The best part was when the guys took their cocks out and masturbated as I danced naked. MMMMMMMM The good old days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
awesome

Great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

keep on with the stockings, high heels and short skirts.

Very good story.

May be use some more public places and more kinky stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing

Love these series! Finally an exciting story that leaves me wanting more. Non of that “enter - panties down - suck, fuck - done - exit” 1-2 page long crap!

sloopbsloopbabout 5 years ago
Good story

First three chapters are great, good development and lots of potential for many more parts. Claire has a strong submissive streak and seems to enjoy the more humiliating aspects. Plenty of scope for her to journey deeper in to some bondage and control. Perhaps even a female character could get involved in her domination? Look forward to the next chapters and would love to read any other works, even partial ideas, you may have laying around on a hard drive.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Idea

Maybe claire could get bedridden and has to take help from boys for everything

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Super

Keep it up ;)

gatthuygatthuyabout 5 years ago
Great series so far!

I am really enjoying this series! Love the hints of what is to come. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I love everything you've done so far and can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great story!

This is an exceptionally well written story with great plot development and very believable. Thank you for NOT including such juvenile descriptions as "her dripping gash" or "his enormous cock," etc. which always detract from many stories. This story in many ways could be about my wife, who I love to put in compromising, revealing, often blatantly exhibitionistic situations. I am getting ready to read part 4, but hope you will continue this story if you are so inclined. Literotica needs more authors like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Terrific writing. Well layered. You are an proper author who can write books

KarotteKarotteover 1 year ago

So far: one of the best stories here - I LOVE it! Thanks for this amazing work.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjanscoM@janscoM
768 Followers
Hello, Just a quick note here about the status of the 'Claire' stories. I still intend to write more, but it usually takes a while for me to have a decent idea and then write it. Lately it hasn't been that much more regularly than once a year. I'd like it to be more often, bu...