Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, right. Anyway, we agree you'll be a bit more on the ball next time, then?"

He still had that cocky air. "You worry about business, Brad, I'll handle things my way, OK? You didn't have any complaints last time, did you?"

He looked at me for a little while, then went back in. He had probably already been drinking in there but maybe I did need to step up my game. I tried not to think about how out of my depth I was. I needed to calm down a little before my next entrance, I wondered at what point to take off the dress.

After a few minutes I heard the door to the restaurant open, with the excitement I'd forgotten about the friend I'd made last time.

"You're still here, then?"

"Yes."

He smiled but still seemed a bit nervous. "Must be pretty boring, standing about in the corridor."

"Wait a minute, I thought that's what you did in here by choice?!"

He chuckled. "Yeah, I suppose."

"Don't worry, I've already been in to serve some food, I'll be going back again soon enough." Without a dress, I thought. I wondered if he remembered what I'd said at the end of our last chat.

"Will I get too see why you're so super special, then?"

He did, I started to feel a little excited, his nervousness was reminding me of how it had been with Tom and Jim that first time.

"Perhaps. I do need to go back soon and should probably get ready to show my skills off first." I looked right at him, trying to sound slightly seductive.

"Oh, right." He looked down at his feet.

"Maybe you need to work, though? It'd be a shame."

"No, I think I can stay a few minutes." He looked at me again. "What do you need to do, sort out the tray or something?" He sounded genuinely interested.

"Nothing like that, in fact I think you can help me."

"Yeah?"

"Yes, it's just about me really, and how I look." I stepped away from the wall and stood in front of him, taking care to present my body in the tight dress for him properly for the first time. I pushed my chest out a little, letting him take in my cleavage and ran my hands down my stomach briefly. "For instance, do you like the way I look in this dress?"

I could see him nervously taking the permission to really stare at my body as the dress hugged my figure and emphasised my curves. I almost turned to show my ass off a bit more, but decided to not get too blatant. Yet. My excuse was that I needed to get ready for the show next door, but then I hadn't needed any excuse in the past.

"Oh, yes, very nice."

I stopped and stood still, trying to be suddenly more serious. "Well, they don't like it."

"Really?" He seemed confused.

"No, in fact, they want me to take it off." I carried on staring at him, he seemed a bit lost for words this time. I was loving the reaction.

Finally he spoke again. "Oh."

I grinned internally, I'm sure he was already kicking himself for such a weak response. Luckily for him I was going to give him what he wanted anyway. I kept a straight face.

"Maybe you can help?" I turned quickly and lifted my hair so that the zip was exposed, I didn't really need to do that but it helped emphasise what I was asking from him.

Nothing happened at first. "Are you sure?" He was almost whispering.

"Have to keep the customer happy, don't I?" I held the position. He needed to hurry up, it was probably approaching time to go back in there.

"OK, well.." I felt him take a hesitant grip on the zip and, after another few moments, it started its slow journey downwards. I concentrated on not moving, letting him undress me as quickly or as slowly as he liked, using what I imagined to be his view to keep me excited. As tight as the dress was I knew it wouldn't actually fall off at any point, but, as it progressed, it would show him my bare skin, my bra straps and then, near the end, my suspender belt, thong and a part of my bum. That said, I felt him stop around the small of my back.

"There you go."

"I think it needs to go lower, doesn't it?"

"Oh, yeah, it's, er.."

"I won't be able to get it off if you don't finish." I bent forwards slightly, trying to entice him back.

"OK."

I felt the zip lower, this time to the end. I could feel that my knickers and a good portion of my ass was already on display, I visualised him looking as I stayed where I was.

"Are you sure it's all the way down?"

"Yes, that's as far as it will go." He tugged it a bit more, pulling the dress away from me slightly and I'm sure enhancing his view. He was maybe starting to take those little liberties I was offering. I waited till I felt him let go, then turned back to him. I held the dress in place at the top fairly lightly.

"Thanks, I'll just slip out of it now."

"Shall I go?" He moved very slightly towards the door.

"Do you want to go?"

He looked at me some more, I guess trying to work out what was expected. "No?" He sounded very hesitant.

"Well, stay." I was completely in the zone now.

I slipped the dress off both arms, then peeled it down to my waist fairly easily and quickly. I looked up and smiled, I could feel my breasts lower and sway ever so slightly as the bra took their considerable weight. I started to tug at the dress to get it past my hips, it resisted quite a lot, still tight around my bum as well. I felt my boobs jiggle more and more as I pulled. I'm sure my nipples were fairly visible and my dress was already below most of my knickers as I moved about for him.

"Sorry, it was quite tight on me, wasn't it?" I looked at him as I struggled, unsurprisingly his eyes weren't on my face.

"Yes." He seemed lost in thought and his face was really quite flushed.

Eventually I got it past my hips and bum and the going got easy again. With a few shakes it fell to the floor and I stepped out of it, moving it with my foot to the side of the corridor. As is my way I quickly rotated to give him the full view of me in just the tiny, fairly transparent white lingerie.

"Will they like this any better, do you think?"

"You're going back in like that?!"

I looked down at myself and then back at him. "Well, that's pretty much my job."

"Is it?"

"Yeah, I'm not really a waitress, if you know what I mean."

"Oh, right. I think I get it." He sounded very nervous and wary again.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to trick you or anything, I was enjoying talking to you and thought this might be fun."

"No, it's OK." He paused, he didn't know what to say but seemed at least slightly comfortable again. "You look amazing."

"Thanks!" I felt pretty great as well, the feeling of being out of my depth vanishing along with my clothes. I smoothed down a few creases in the small amount of fabric I was wearing and made sure the knicker strap was sitting straight against my skin. My audience was delighted to just take it all in from a few feet away.

"Well, I should be heading back." I hesitated, but there was no real doubt what subject I would raise now. "Will you be around in ten minutes or so?"

He looked up, surprised and slightly guarded but also clearly interested. "I, er, maybe."

"Well, if you are you can take this off me." I pulled a bra cup down slightly, exposing one nipple for a very brief second. "If you'd like?"

He gaped back and then nodded slightly, I wasn't going to stop there.

"And then, the time after that, well," I lowered my arms and pulled my panties down ever so slightly at either hip, "I won't be needing my knickers, could you could help with those too?"

He was looking transfixed and even more lustful, confused and timid than Tom had ever managed. He did, however, give another nod. I knew I needed to head back in now but I also needed just one more reaction from him. I pulled my underwear out at the front, opening a gap between it and my pussy.

"Want a quick preview?"

He hesitated only slightly this time and I kept still as he took a few steps and began to lean forwards. I waited till the last second before he would see everything then let my panties snap back in place.

"Now, now, don't be greedy!" I laughed, hopefully provocatively. I certainly felt provocative. "You'll see soon enough."

He straightened up. If he was disappointed he didn't show it much, still engrossed by my body. I picked up the tray and started to open the door, making sure he got a look at my backside covered by just a few straps of material. My ample bum jiggled slightly as I moved, and I'm sure continued to do so whilst I fumbled with the handle. Then I headed on in whilst flashing him a smile and mouthing, "see you soon." I hoped I could keep this going with Brad and the rest of them, this was fun.

I glanced across and saw that the tray had tiny pastries filled with a creamy sauce, not that that seemed to matter much. People were mostly still in the same configuration, though Brad's two colleagues were closer to the table as if they were joining in conversation there a little bit. Both their heads had turned as I entered and they were obviously staring as I approached, I tried to will myself to keep the confidence from the corridor. For now it felt like it would work.

"Hi, Boys."

They turned fully to me as I got near and we ended up with them standing between me and the table. They both looked as if they were possibly about to speak but neither actually did, probably hoping the other would do the difficult work for them.

"See anything you like?" I asked brightly. If they could do cheesy lines, so could I.

"Goddamn," said the joker from earlier, not hiding the way he was examining as much of me as possible. I felt completely energised by their attention, my body felt so light, bouncy and exposed to them, it was delicious.

"Very flattering, but I meant the food obviously!" He held my look for a moment, then glanced to the tray.

"Oh, I hadn't noticed that before."

"Nice."

"I'll take one, please," said his colleague. He was the older of the two, probably about 50 and was slightly balding with glasses. They both looked a bit like generic business guys off the TV, but then I didn't really have much experience with this demographic.

I turned slightly to him and he started to reach for the tray. As ever at this point I was operating on instinct and I held up a finger, "no, please, allow me."

He seemed surprised but stopped and I quickly stepped in very close to him, my legs and tits brushing his clothes. He seemed slightly unsure what was happening, but didn't move back at all. I was maybe 6 inches shorter than him which meant I was able to look up smiling at his face. I picked a pastry from the tray then raised it to his mouth, he opened it and I placed it inside. Luckily it was a small pastry so it wasn't too awkward. Afterwards I ran my hand down his chest, until it was stopped by my own breasts pressed slightly against him. I stayed like that for a moment.

"Wasn't that better?" He smiled and nodded, I stepped back.

"My turn." Said the other guy, he was probably closer to 40 and was a bigger guy, though not much taller, with shortish black hair and wearing a dark blue suit.

"Of course." But I then let out an exclamation. "Oh, but wait! I've got crumbs on your jacket." That was addressed at the first man, he looked down and then went to brush them off his grey suit but I again stopped him. "No, please, it's my fault after all."

This time, instead of stepping in towards him I turned away from them towards the bar and went to place the tray on top. Although I had no real reason to I bent over at the waist whilst putting it down, arching my back and presenting the two men with a view of my practically naked butt. I held the pose far longer than needed to make it obvious then turned back.

"OK, then." I approached the man with the crumbs, this time staying about a step away and then lightly brushed his lapel. The crumbs were dislodged easily.

"Thanks."

"Oh, a few more!" I reached down to around his belly button and brushed at nothing on his shirt. I stood back up and smiled at him, then looked down.

"I can't believe it, even more!"

I think he guessed what was happening and stood still as I brushed his crotch three or four times fairly quickly. I pressed more firmly than previously but didn't grip anything. I couldn't say it felt much different to his chest or stomach, but there was no doubt what part of him it was. I didn't know if I was doing what I wanted to or what I thought a stripper would do, the difference was probably wafer thin. As I stepped back I felt the first real sensation of fear about what I might do in my stomach, it was now a welcome companion.

The man whose penis I'd just lightly groped was grinning as I turned to the other one.

"About time!"

He mimed to open his mouth and I moved closer to him, though I again held back from pressing myself against him. I realised I couldn't help it, I had to push things further every time. I glanced to my side, vaguely running through possibilities in my head, and saw that the three men at the table had stopped talking and were watching what I was up to.

"What gives, honey?" The blue suited man still sounded like he was having fun, though clearly was slightly impatient.

I looked back to him, it was time to act. "Well, it occurred to me that I don't need the tray."

He looked confused. "Here, let me show you." I turned back round to get a pastry, again bending to give a show with my bum, then, pushing my boobs out towards him, placed it between my breasts. It nestled in my cleavage, easily held between my pert D cups.

"Think you could eat that one?" I asked, holding the pose that presented my tits to him.

"I'm sure I could try." He smiled broadly and stepped towards me, needing no invitation to grab me on each hip. He was steadying himself slightly, but also pulling my breasts nearer to his mouth. I wondered what I'd let myself in for, both immediately and when the three other men in the room took a turn. My heart was racing and the feeling of slight danger and unpredictability was definitely back.

Probably because he was first to try it he didn't take full advantage of what I'd offered. I don't think I could have blamed him whichever part of my tits he put his mouth on, or what he did next, but he contented himself with taking the pastry after only brief contact between his mouth and my skin. He also let go of me fairly quickly afterwards, righting himself and grinning in my face.

"I suppose I should stop bothering you and go and see your client, now, shouldn't I?"

They both nodded and let me move on after I'd picked up the tray again. I could almost feel their gaze on my butt as I passed. I tried to ignore the part of me that was wondering what on earth I could do next to top that, even as I also ignored the part of me terrified by what it could imagine. I smiled at Brad instead.

"Hello, Yvette, quite a change."

I nodded, "well, as you said, the dress wasn't really mine."

"Well, I'm a fan. Mr Ito?"

He replied briefly and had his thoughts put in to English. "He is no longer disappointed about losing out on the dress."

"How pragmatic! Now, Yvette, maybe you'd like to serve our guest?"

"Of course." I headed over, still wondering quite how to play this. Before I could decide Mr Ito made his intentions clear, he pushed himself away from the table and indicated I should sit on his knee. I didn't say no and settled in to place, putting the tray on the table. We ended up with me sat sideways on his lap facing the interpreter and Brad.

"That looks cosy."

I felt Mr Ito nod his agreement and also felt him place a hand a fair way up my thigh. I turned and smiled at him in the way I figured guys expected of me, I then moved to get a pastry. I felt him put the other hand on the small of my back as I went. I held the pastry just above my breasts, a few inches from his nose.

"Do this look OK for you?"

I didn't quite know whether to address him or the interpreter and sort of fell between the two. Mr Ito nodded again but the interpreter looked at me and also said yes. I lifted it to him and he happily took it, slightly awkwardly trying to also take my fingers into his mouth.

As he chewed he moved his hand upwards from my thigh, slightly squeezing and caressing as he went. He went to the side of my groin and then up onto my stomach, keeping it moving about and letting it lightly brush the bottom of my bra. I wondered what he might do next and if he might try to undress me further, it would be pretty simple of him to pull down a bra cup. I realised my only real concern was that that was too quick for Brad's timetable, I was supposed to leave this time with my lingerie still on.

"How about something slightly different?" I asked without really waiting for an answer and lifted myself up from his lap, but then quickly placed a knees there instead. Mr Ito didn't seem to object as I used the table to steady myself and lifted my other leg up as well, ending up kneeling on his lap with my back to him. I then bent forward, using my elbows to hold myself up on the table and sticking my bum up very close to his face. I actually hit him at first, though not very hard, before correctly judging the distances involved.

I had angled myself slightly so I was still facing towards Brad at one end, with the interpreter in the general direction of my face as well. I turned to the younger Japanese man, who seemed in his 20s.

"Could you serve Mr Ito this time, please?"

He looked confused, Brad helped him out.

"I think by that she means put on of those things on top of her ass."

I nodded at him and wiggled my bum, I could actually feel Mr Ito's breath on my posterior. The interpreter rose, took a pastry and went behind me out of view. I waited and after a few moments I felt something get perched on top of my left butt cheek. I held still to make sure it didn't fall off.

I heard talking in Japanese. "He wants to know if you're ready?"

"Of course."

I smiled at Brad, he smiled back. The idea of the two men having such a close up view of me bent over, legs slightly apart in that tiny thong was keeping my excitement levels high. I felt the hands of presumably Mr Ito grip me on either side, just above my hips and mostly underneath on my stomach, he was probably leaning forward so I anticipated impact.

When it came it was much lower on my bum that expected, he had kissed me full on the cheek. I heard him laughing slightly.

"Oh, Mr Ito!"

"He says he's sorry and will try harder this time."

"Good"

I felt his hands grip again, this time tighter and they pulled me even closer to him. He didn't miss and seemed to get the pastry, though he also was able to lick a healthy portion of my butt. I felt a shiver, it was both slightly unnerving and exciting. He patted my bum several times as he ate.

"Can he have another?"

"I think he can have as many as he likes, isn't that right?" I asked Brad.

"Certainly, but perhaps you should offer him a different dining experience?" He also got up from his seat, walked round towards me and reached to take my hand. With a slightly bemused expression I took it and he started to lead me. I thought it was to get down from the table, but he shook his head and mimed that I should just turn over, so, climbing up from Mr Ito's lap I turned over and ended up sat in front of him, legs either side of him. Brad had let go of my hand when I'd understood what was expected.

"Like this?" I was asking Brad but looking at Mr Ito who was staring down at my panties so hard I wondered if I was still covered.

"Fine, but now scoot yourself backwards." I started to move to his instructions. "That's it, now lie back and bring your legs up." I ended up lay on my back with my legs bent at the knee and my feet resting on the table just in front of Brad's guest. I was starting to understand what Brad wanted, I thought. As I looked up at the ceiling as expected I felt a hand on my knee, now move your legs apart. I did as I asked, lifting my head to see the Mr Ito grinning as my thighs parted.