Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"He is glad to know that perhaps he did not misjudge things after all."

"Oh, certainly, there's no misjudgement."

I wondered if I needed to speak, I was still mostly not thinking but things were slowly filtering through my veneer of a naked, compliant stripper. Could I really go into a room with a series of men and then. Well, and then what exactly? It wasn't completely clear, though the broad outline was obvious.

"And, Yvette, are you up to the task?" It seemed to me Brad's tone was at least slightly in bluster, but I had to take him at his word.

I held my breath slightly, it was a genuinely terrifying idea but I had already started to realise that the sheer wrongness of it was appealing even if the detail maybe was not. "It's an unusual request." I tried to sound neutral, I realised I was once again waiting for them to tell me to do it so I was absolved of making the decision. As I paused and looked at them, though, I saw the hesitation that Brad's two colleagues were clearly feeling. The idea of perhaps turning the tables on them began to also appeal.

"Perhaps having you lot strip for me might just be fair play?"

Tim looked up at me with a flash of worry whilst Mr Ito laughed and almost clapped his hands.

Brad did start to sound a little worried then. "I'm not sure we'll be stripping for you, exactly, Yvette."

"No? So how will I be measuring you all, exactly?" I found myself warming to the power I was taking, it was irresistible.

Brad held my gaze.

"I suppose I'll need a tape measure as well." I said, smiling back at him.

"Oh, come on," said Tim in the background.

The game's creator spoke up again. "He says that we don't really need a tape measure, the lady's own opinion is more than good enough."

I pouted. "Fine, I suppose."

There was silence again for a moment, it felt as if the game may have been decided on without anyone quite saying yes. No one seemed that happy about it apart from myself and Mr Ito, with Brad looking serious and the other two apprehensive or slightly outraged. I kept still, wondering how this might turn out and whether I wanted it to go ahead or not. My act just then was one thing, the reality of it something else.

Brad slightly cleared his throat but still didn't actually speak, and then Mr Ito started to rise from his seat. He looked at me and, in heavily accented English, said, "I will go first."

I looked at him and then at Brad. The interpreter saved me for the moment, however.

"Don't you have to write your guesses first?"

Mr Ito bowed in acknowledgement and sat back down, he started to write on a notepad that was on the table. The others looked warily at Brad who, ignoring them and after just a moment's hesitation, also sat and took up a pen. I watched as the four men then got to work, I was still naked but for the moment slightly forgotten. I found myself taking a drink from a champagne glass, I needed fortification, I was about to go quite a bit further than I had before. I tried to reassure myself, I didn't need to do anything more than look. I realised I might enjoy looking, they would surely be pretty nervous and the idea of them exposing themselves and perhaps wanting to impress me was an interesting one. The power shift really was attractive to me.

The older Japanese man finished fairly quickly and again stood up. He looked at me expectantly and I realised that no matter what my fantasies might be reality was about to overtake them. I turned to Brad and asked for the key to the office, it seemed the obvious place.

"Well, Yvette, I hate to say this, but I would imagine it's unlocked by now."

"Yeah, I already guessed that." He grinned at me, his first smile for a few minutes. "Honestly, Brad, you're pleased with yourself for that?"

I saw Tim looking at me weirdly. "Ask him to explain." I said, turning to lead Mr Ito out of the room.

The Japanese man followed patiently, not attempting to make conversation or even to walk beside me. There was no one in the corridor and it was only as I pushed open the door to the office that I realised I'd not even thought about being out in the open naked.

After we got in the room I turned towards him and smiled. I had no real idea what to do next or even how much English he could understand. He seemed to have a plan, however, and walked past me to bring the seat from the desk out before sitting in it facing me. From the position he'd chosen it seemed he might want me to dance for him.

"Should I dance for you first?" I asked, trying to speak slowly and clearly. At least all this confusion was stopping me from thinking too much.

He smiled up at me and I got the impression he didn't quite understand. "You are very beautiful," he said, and reached out to lightly grasp each of my hips. I figured my plan was as good as any and started to dance a little bit, swaying my body for him but keeping largely in place. It was a little awkward but after a few moments I started to get in to it more.

I soon felt Mr Ito try to turn me around so I went with it, turning and continuing to dance with my bare bum facing him. I felt him move his hands to grab it and I stepped closer to let him reach more easily. He helped himself to as much groping, squeezing and snaps of suspenders against my butt as he liked. I was still fairly distracted and let him do as he wished with me, it hardly seemed that serious compared to what would come next.

Soon enough he let go and I turned back to face him. "I am ready." He said and smiled contentedly.

"OK." I still didn't know what he expected and we looked at one another for a moment. He gestured down to his suit trousers, after a few small hand movements it seemed obvious he wanted me to do the work.

I already felt out of my depth, but asked nervously, "you want me to..." He nodded vigorously. I smiled, it appeared unlikely he would understand any efforts on my part to change the logistics. I slowly knelt between his legs, this didn't feel quite like the fun, naughty scenarios I'd been imagining in the other room. I reached up and began to undo his belt buckle, at least there were still a few layers before things got overly serious.

His belt came loose easily and I unbuttoned and then unzipped his fly. I wondered if this was how the men who had undressed me felt. I spread out his fly and could see he was wearing tight coloured briefs. I felt him lift his hips slightly and realised he wanted me to slip his trousers down, so I obliged. I didn't pull them that far before he sat again trapping them around mid thigh. I looked up, he still had a grin on his face.

"So, I'll.." I looked down again, wondering what exactly to do. I gingerly placed either hand on the band of his briefs, I looked up again and saw Mr Ito enthusiastically nodding. I held my breath and peeled them down.

Suddenly there it was, his penis springing up as it was freed. I stared for a moment not quite believing I was seeing my first erect cock in real life. His briefs were now just above his trousers and they stayed in place as I let go. His penis didn't seem particularly big and also still seemed slightly droopy. I looked up at his face, hoping to covey by my smile and slight nod that I'd seen what I needed to.

He didn't seem to get the message and gestured with a hand, seemingly for me to lean closer. Hesitatingly I did and he cupped one of my breasts, smiling again and nodding. He groped me as he had my ass earlier and spread his legs wider, trying to get comfortable. After a little while I could see the results as his dick grew firmer and more erect before my eyes. He again said, "you are very beautiful."

A little while after that he stopped and gestured down at his penis. I looked and then looked back at him, again smiling to say, "yes, I can see." He still wasn't satisfied. "You check it now, OK?" I finally understood that he wanted me to actually measure it somehow.

"Oh, right." Throughout all of this I'd been feeling weird but basically OK, it did seem part of a game and not the start of something more serious. This was a little further, though, and it was with a slow-moving and shaky hand that I reached forwards. I ended up lightly grabbing the head between the forefinger and thumb of my right hand. He smiled at me as I nodded again. Without really considering I then brought my other hand up and placed it fingers down to his groin against the side of his dick, as if seeing to where it would reach.

After a few moments I let go, this time he seemed satisfied and nodded whilst reaching for his briefs and trousers. I shuffled backwards and stood up whilst he tucked himself away. That hadn't seemed too bad, I breathed a sigh of relief. Turned out checking the size of a stranger's cock was the sort of thing I could do after all.

He stood and still smiling made his way to the door. "Will you send the next one in?" I was still able to think of logistics, at least. He nodded yes as he went and it seemed as if he understood. I stood waiting, wondering who it might be and how I should prepare.

It didn't take long to find out that it was Brad next, he came in looking a little subdued.

He shook his head, "what the hell have I gotten in to?"

I smiled a bit internally, this was more like I had imagined.

"Well, off you go then, time to start your striptease!"

Brad looked at me decidedly unamused. "Watch yourself, 'Yvette'."

I felt myself warming further to the situation, especially given how Brad had treated me earlier. I moved closer to him, pressing my body slightly against his. "Aww, do you not want to give me a show?"

"Jesus, so you actually want to do this?" He looked as if he was genuinely a little surprised. I stopped slightly, I hadn't considered that if the guy was in on it then we could just lie. Brad seemed to have already taken my bait, though, he put a hand down to rest on my bottom. "It wouldn't be so bad, I suppose. I might need something to get in the mood, though." It seemed the chance of avoiding things with him was already gone.

I looked up at him quizzically, but felt him take a firmer grip on my butt. He moved me with him as he shuffled a few steps towards the chair then sat down. I obediently turned and waited until his hands pulled me down onto his lap. I could feel at once that he wasn't as excited as earlier, at least not yet. I started to move about as before, Brad still held me by the hips and was pressing upwards slightly with his groin.

I found myself wondering what more could do, the familiar urge to please taking over once again. Brad took things into his own hands, though, specifically he took my breasts into his own hands as he reached round in front of me. I was pulled back into his chest, my hair started brushing his face as I slid back and forth.

"God, Claire, I've wanted to get my hands on these since I first saw them." I felt flushed and pretty turned on. The more the guys started touching my body the more physically excited I felt. The times before the thrill of exhibitionism had come from the danger, excitement and embarrassment, the sexual element was something that came afterwards when I thought about things, but having my breasts groped whilst sliding around on Brad's stiffening penis was bringing it to the fore. I really didn' know what I was capable of now.

I could tell that my performance was working, though, so some small part of me with some small amount of control asserted itself. I reached up with one hand to try and pull his away from my tits. "OK, I think that's enough."

He stopped grabbing but kept his hands lightly in place, I stopped my motion on his lap. "Oh, come on, I saw you with Tim earlier."

"Right, so you saw me stop him as well."

He ran his hands down my sides till they once again gripped my hips, he slid me against him a few times. "Oh, of course, you're a shy girl alright, aren't you?"

I felt myself want to stay in place but stared to stand and, to my slight surprise, he let me. "Let's get this over with, I've still two more to get through after this."

I turned round expecting to have to kneel and start unbuckling his belt, but I saw that he was already doing it himself. "That's what every guy wants to hear at this point." He sounded like he was joking. I watched as he pulled his trousers to just above his knees then reached into the fly of his boxer shorts, a few seconds later and his stiff cock was pointing up at me. I could see immediately it was much bigger than Mr Ito's. I didn't have any experience in real life but it seemed like it was just pretty big.

"Oh, wow." I couldn't help it, it was more impressive the more I stared. I saw him grin up at me.

"Yes, thank you, you can probably guess I put myself first on the list." He sounded very pleased with himself, which was no surprise with Brad but it seemed like it was justified in this instance. Still staring at it I knelt down between his legs, I saw his expression change slightly but I didn't pay real attention to his face as I reached out to take hold of it and repeat what I'd done for Mr Ito. Just before I got there, however, Brad quickly grabbed my wrist.

"Hey, what are you doing?" He sounded shocked and even a little bit angry.

"Well, er, measuring it." I took back my hand and knelt back on my heels. His face did seem slightly outraged.

"I do have some limits, Claire. I'm married, remember."

I was a little shocked and angry myself. "Oh, are you the shy one now? Pretty strange behaviour given what you were just doing to me."

He did at least look a little cowed and less annoyed after that remark. "OK, fine, but I did not expect you to do *that*." He nodded towards his dick, which was now sadly drooping a little. "Also, I do have an agreement with my wife. She knows I like to enjoy girls like you, but anything more serious is off limits."

I wanted to explain what I was actually going to do, but it seemed slightly pointless given what I had already done with him. "Fine, I guess I got a good enough look." He started to get dressed again.

"You're taking this seriously, aren't you?" He seemed half impressed and half surprised.

I stood up and shrugged. "Why not, I have to keep you lot entertained somehow, don't I?" I sounded far more confident than I felt, my legs were still a little unsteady.

He looked up at me, his eyes roving over my naked body for the 300th time. "I don't think you'll ever have any problems keeping guys entertained looking like that.

No matter that I'd been like that in front of men for half an hour or more at this point, I still felt a thrill as he ogled me so blatantly. I couldn't help but smile at him as he got up and left the room. "I'll send Tim through."

I was still deep in the thrill of exposing myself and felt the familiar heat of my body and nervous confusion in my brain, but I was almost completely free of the reluctance around what particularly we were doing. I found myself checking my tiny amount of lingerie was sitting nicely against my body and anticipating Tim's arrival. I even wondered what his attitude might be and if he'd now be as nervous as Brad had seemed. Possibly it would be even more so given how confident Brad was normally. I smiled to myself, this time the experience was gong on long enough for me to realise I was having fun in the moment.

Tim knocked and entered a little while later. I smiled at him and thought about what comment to make but I didn't really get a chance to make one, he closed the gap between us purposefully and wasted no time in getting reacquainted with my body. He had been fairly bold the last time we'd been 'alone' in the other room, but it was immediately clear he wanted to take it up another notch. Before I really knew it he'd turned me round and we'd resumed the position from last time, with him pressing himself into me from behind as his arms wrapped around me and his hands freely explored my nakedness.

I didn't really know what to say or do, it seemed ridiculous to claim this wasn't what was supposed to be happening given our history and the situation, and despite him being an older and not particularly attractive guy, in my state of already heightened excitement I felt my body respond to his fairly rough touch. I could feel his palms were a little damp as he squeezed one breast and ass cheek simultaneously, tight enough to almost hurt. His breath was in my ear and I heard him speak for the first time. "Hello again, Yvette." He shifted his weight and I thought I could feel his penis on my back. I tried to get some control of the situation.

"It feels like you're already ready to be measured." I tried to sound slightly seductive, figuring he might be willing to let me dictate things if I was as into this as he was.

"I don't know about that, he might need a bit more encouragement yet."

I felt him shift position again, releasing me slightly as one hand left my body. After a few seconds he took my right hand and moved it behind my body and down. It was obvious where it was headed and I wondered whether to resist. I was still deciding when my hand was guided onto something and my fingers instinctively closed, so it was when it was already an established fact that I realised I was gripping his erection. He must have slipped it out of his trousers before taking my hand.

I froze but Tim was already moving again and I soon went with it. I stared to slide my hand ever so slightly as he moved his body. After a few more seconds he felt confident enough to resume exploring me with both hands, and although the fear and nervousness was back I didn't stop. For all the slight terror at the idea I was now wanking a middle aged business man, the sensation of his cock in my hand was as exciting as anything else I'd done lately, I couldn't believe how wrong it all felt. My breath went short, I think mostly out of nervousness but stimulation was a definite candidate as well.

I knew I needed to change things or else there was only one way this could end. I figured there was one surefire way to control him, so I stopped moving and tightened my grip. It produced an effect, Tim stopped his own exploration. "Hey!"

I kept my hand in place but turned to face him. "Come on, sit down."

"Fine."

It seemed genuine so I let go. He unbuttoned his trousers quickly, letting them slip down before sitting on the chair. Like Brad his cock poked out from the fly of his loose boxer shorts.

"We're not finished, though, are we?"

"No, I guess not." I stepped forwards and he took the opportunity to also slip his boxer shorts down to his knees.

"I'm not sure there was any need for that."

He grinned at me as I knelt in front of him. "I like to be comfortable."

I shook my head and reached for his dick, deciding that it was best to get this over with. I don't know why it was the case but I was still fixated on repeating the gesture of 'measurement' I'd done on Mr Ito. Tim, though, reached up to my head and started to pull it lightly but inexorably towards his groin. I brought my other hand up and jammed it against his upper thigh stopping my movement.

It was my turn to cry, "hey!"

"What?" He still held each side of my head and had the nerve to sound slightly innocent.

"I'm not giving you a blowjob, Tim!" I looked down, his dick was just a few inches from my lips and there was definitely a submissive part of me that was already parting my lips to take it into my mouth. It had, however, been so unexpected that I'd thankfully reacted in pure shock.

"What are you doing, then?" He still sounded surprised and perhaps a little embarrassed. He released his grip.

"Measuring you, what else?"

We both contemplated the scene, I realised I was still holding his dick and even moving my hand up and down it ever so slightly. My instincts to please men obviously ran deep.

"OK, Yvette, I'm sorry, but, well. I don't think you can blame me, much."