Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like this?" I was slowly starting to realise how suddenly in control of me Brad and the other guys at the table had become, what started as a performance driven by my confidence was turning into them treating me as an attractive plate. I hadn't opened my legs as far as I did whilst naked with Tom and the rest of them, but my knees were at least a foot or so apart. I looked down and tried to guess how much on display I was. I was sure my trimmed pubic hair was visible and had been for some time, but there was every chance my now slightly moist pussy was easily made out by the three men looking closely between my legs. I felt that familiar feeling of being trapped and being delighted by it, what happened next was in their hands.

"OK, how about this." Brad wasn't really asking a question, it was a given that his dining companions would agree. He placed the next pastry just above the hem of my knickers on my belly. I was surprised it wasn't right on my vagina, but I suppose that was maybe a little too much.

Raising my head was a little awkward but I saw Mr Ito nod contentedly. He had been stroking my legs since just after I got into this position, and he now slid his hands up as he leaned in. I felt both apprehensive and slightly numb, holding my breath as I at the last moment wondered if he'd plant his mouth much lower like he had done on my butt.

He didn't, he landed maybe slightly on my panties but took the pastry without that much extra contact. He did, however, stay with his head just slightly above my groin, his hands had slid all the way to lightly grip either side of my bum. He grinned up at me slightly gormlessly but I returned the look as if he still resembled an important business man. The thought of his mouth so close to me and what I would probably let him do to me was making me slightly breathless, it wasn't quite that I wanted him to but the thought did excite me despite not finding him attractive.

I wanted to keep my head relatively clear, I wondered if it would be acceptable to get up and see if I could move on. As it was I didn't have to do much, Mr Ito seemed to have had his fill for now and, after a few strokes of my thighs he lightly kissed my lower belly before sitting back up. I took the cue and also sat up on the table, looking over to Brad.

"Would you like to have something?" I asked.

He didn't reply but looked at me with the same sort of momentary intensity that had briefly taken him in the office, and he sat down slightly away from the table clearly inviting me to get in his lap. I slid across and got down with my back facing him, just as I was about to sit I felt his hands grip my on the hips and half pull, half support me as I went. I felt him shuffle on the seat and guide my bum to sit straight on his groin and it was immediately obvious why. Although it wasn't the first time I had felt an erection push into my bum, it was certainly the most blatant.

He slightly pushed me forwards and moved himself at the same time, then pulled me back a little. It was obvious what he wanted so my body responded, taking my weight ever so slightly with my feet and starting to slide myself back and forwards on his cock. I hoped I was being fairly discreet, and we were still slightly behind the table with respect to Mr Ito. After a little while I leaned forward to try and get a pastry and I felt his penis slide right into place between my cheeks as I moved. I started to feel breathless again, I'm sure my underwear was now more than slightly moist.

As I reached forwards I threatened to leave his lap and I felt Brad hold me in place by the hips.

"I can't reach the pastries!" I said, turning slightly.

"Don't worry." Brad's voice wasn't very playful at all at the moment.

A large part of me wanted to give him what he wanted, but I didn't understand how the show could continue if I did and was not really prepared for the reactions of the others. I sped up for a few passes and then, taking a trick from the other day, I pushed back quickly and firmly to surprise him and then stood up. Turning round he looked surprised and maybe even a little angry.

"I can't spend all my time with you, even if you did buy my clothes. There are other people here."

He stayed sat down but seemed to be happy again after a few moments.

"Of course." He waved his hand to indicate I could leave him. I looked around, the interpreter was the only man I'd not given attention to but from his body language it didn't seem like he'd appreciate it too much. This seemed like a job he just wanted to get through and I didn't want to embarrass him. I was wondering if I should leave to get ready for the next tray, when I felt someone approach me from behind.

"Hello again."

It was the younger of Brad's two colleagues, he slid himself up against me with his hands around my waist. Brad had turned back to the table and Mr Ito and began a conversation. The Man holding me turned me to one side and we walked a few steps towards the wall. We weren't really going anywhere private, though, in such a small room.

"I'm not sure I had my fill earlier." His voice came from just beside my right ear, he slid his hands up my stomach and I felt him press into my bum as Brad had done. I pushed back slightly as a reflex, but I did think this was already probably too far. I knew I wouldn't put a stop to things, though, just try and slide out of the situation with the promise of more to come.

"Oh, well, I should really be going out for some more, now."

"No rush, is there?" He moved his hands up onto my breasts, slightly hesitatingly at first, but when I made no move to stop him he started to squeeze them like other parts of my body. I started to wonder exactly what the men here expected of me and if this was still just normal behaviour for a dancer at a private party. As I felt the older man take advantage of my body, his large hands now going pretty much where they wanted, I knew I was powerless to some extent, I was lost in the fantasy of being a plaything for whoever wanted me. My body felt like it was doing what it was made to, but I tried to concentrate on that more businesslike part that knew I needed to end this particular visit.

"This would be more fun if I were naked, wouldn't it?"

He stopped moving his hands, though still held me close. His hands were near my panties.

"Is that an invitation to take these off?" He lightly pinched my thong strap.

I laughed and took the opportunity to slip forwards out of his grasp, turning towards him.

"Maybe next time, watch this space." I looked down at my pussy, then looked back at him grinning. He returned it.

"I'll be back." I headed to the door and was soon enough back in the relative safety of the corridor. I breathed a sigh and tried to calm down. For a few seconds I didn't think anything. I felt my body was covered in sweat, and I could still feel the men pressed against me. It felt wrong and scary and something I craved more of. Suddenly I heard Brad's voice, he had again popped his head out of the door.

"Amazing."

I caught my breath. "Was that better?"

"You know it was. At least, I hope you do." I just smiled. "Anyway, next time just come back naked, OK? No need to prolong things any more."

I saw him look at my body as he spoke and I felt a little thrill at how casually he ordered me to bare everything for them. I nodded in reply.

He smiled. "See you shortly."

I looked around the corridor, I saw the door and realised that covering up for the chefs was the now the last thing on my mind. I tried to remember how I'd felt earlier when it had seemed important, but it was impossible. Let them look, I thought. It did still give me a thrill though, and the idea of a man carrying some food suddenly, unexpectedly catching sight of my naked body was a exciting image that occupied my mind. I felt myself reaching for my bra strap, but then I remembered my friend from the restaurant, I should wait for him of course. I wondered what he'd make of me in this mood, even more happy to strip than before. I hoped I wouldn't be too much.

After a few minutes I began to wonder if he'd make it. This time I was somewhat impatient to get back into the room, though I think that was partly so I wouldn't have time to dwell on what I might do there. I resolved to give him a few more minutes.

Finally, just as I was gaving up on him, the door opened slowly. He peered inside, saying faintly, "hello?"

I waited till he actually creeped inside, "hello."

"Ah." He actually jumped a tiny bit. "I thought you weren't here." He seemed very timid again, barely looking at me.

"Why would I not be?" I was feeling more confident than I ever had felt whilst practically naked in front of a guy.

"Oh, er." He looked up a little bit, immediately sneaking a glance down my body. I stood still inviting him to look.

I softened my voice. "It's not every day some girl wants you to take her clothes off, is it?"

"No."

"And I guess you were worried I'd changed my mind or was having a joke or something?"

"Yeah, I guess." He was spending more and more time looking at me rather than the carpet.

"Well, here I am." I gestured up and down my body, letting him take as hard a look as he wanted at my white, skimpy underwear. "I'm sorry, though, I do need your help but it's not as I expected." I tried to look at him with concern.

"Really?"

I pouted harder. "I'm afraid they don't want me to go back in topless."

"Ahh, right, so you don't need.." He tailed off, he had a slightly weird tone probably trying to not show disappointment.

I kept the disappointed tone. "No, you see, they just want me to be naked straight away."

There was a pause, I didn't move. "So, er, you want.."

"Yeah, you'll need to take them both off." I held my arms out slightly to the side, offering my body to him but otherwise standing still. I looked at him expectantly.

"Now?"

"Yes, I have to go back pretty soon."

Again I just waited and after a moment he took a few slow steps towards me, I smiled, I'd decided I wasn't going to help him at all. Or stop him doing whatever he felt the need to.

He approached from the front but then quickly walked round behind me. I heard him cough then I felt him take my suspender belt in his hands and pull it out. I let him fumble with it for a few moments. "Oh, not that actually. Guess I shouldn't have said naked, just take off my bra and knickers, please."

"Right." A few more moments then finally he took hold of my bra. I felt it strain even more at the front as he held it away from my body and messed with the clasp, it took a few goes but came undone without too much trouble. I felt it go loose but as I still held my arms at my sides it stayed in place. He let it sit there for a few moments, then, when it was clear I wasn't doing anything started to peel one strap forwards down my arm. I moved that arm slightly but still didn't really help, it was soon a little awkward from his position behind me and he came round.

I could feel that one breast was now free and as he looked down at my chest I could see his nervous, blushing face full of concentration. It felt wonderful to have him doing exactly as I told him, completely different from the powerlessness I'd experienced in the other room but just as exciting. He again tried to pull the bra completely off one arm, but I had still left it hanging down by my side preventing him. Eventually he took my hand and lifted it, I let him and it was suddenly much easier to slip off. He repeated the manoeuvre and I was topless in front of him, I watched him look at me making no effort to cover up. I could hear his breathing slightly, it seemed he might just stare forever.

"I still need you to take off my panties."

He looked up to my face for the first time in a while. "Right." I smiled, still unmoving. This was his job.

He looked down, I could see him wondering how to play it. As I hoped he decided to take full advantage, he crouched so his head was level with my pussy, and put his hands up to my body. "Is this OK?"

"Whatever you want." I said casually, not responding as I felt his hands take hold of my thong. My legs were slightly apart and I had only gotten wetter down there since we started this performance. I wanted him to see all of me.

"Right, so I'll.." He pretty much whispered that as he started to pull my knickers down. It didn't take too long for me to feel them slightly spring from within my ass and pussy. He continued his steady downward pace, tearing his eyes from my vagina as they reached my knees and he needed to pay more attention. He guided my thong off each foot and put it behind him, I still stood near him and he didn't get up yet, taking full advantage of his view. I'd resolved to let him do anything, but after a few moments I knew I needed to say something just to break the silence. I said the first thing that came in to my head.

"They were a little annoyed by my hair, actually. What do you think?"

He looked up startled, as if surprised the thing in front of him could talk.

"Your hair?"

"Here. Where you were just looking." I reached down and framed my neat, small trim of pubic hair with my hands either side of my pussy, not covering but presenting. I felt myself open ever so slightly with the pressure of my hands, it was the most brazen thing I'd ever done completely of my own accord.

"Er..." He hadn't much to say, though was observing me quite closely from a few inches away. We stayed like that for a few moments, he was happy for the excuse to stay down there it seemed.

"Excuse me."

We both jumped, completely startled as someone cleared their throats behind us. My companion almost bolted through the door, but took a few steps back as I turned trying to recover. A man I'd not seen before in a chefs outfit stood there with a tray of champagne.

"I need to put this out here for you." He addressed me, all business like and as if I weren't completely naked.

"Oh, thanks."

He placed it on the table, still acting as if things were normal.

"I was just about to go back in," my friend almost squeaked. "I heard a noise and wondered.."

"It's OK, Nick, I'll keep my mouth shut." I smiled at the chef as he stood up and headed back the way he came. He took one quick opportunity to glance down my body but then was gone. I turned back to Nick and giggled.

"That was unexpected!"

He still looked like he'd seen a ghost and was leaning against the wall seemingly trying to relax.

"God, I thought I was in so much trouble." He looked at me. "I need this job."

"Oh, am I not worth it, then?" I tried to be serious again, gesturing up and down my naked body as he stared worriedly.

"Of course, you're amazing, it's just I should be working!"

I laughed. "Don't worry, I'm joking." I leaned against the wall with him. "There's no naked bimbo break, is there?"

"You're not a bimbo!"

"No? I think I might be, a little bit. I am pretty naked here and I really didn't need to be. For you, at least."

He took that as another opportunity to look me over. "Yes, but, you seem, you know ... nice to me."

"And bimbos aren't nice?"

"I don't know." He still looked slightly like he feared I might be playing a joke on him.

"Well, thank you, I'm not sure what made me do this with you, but I had a great time." He smiled. "I do need to go back in now, though."

"Your super special tray carrying?"

"I guess." I picked up the tray of champagne and held it up high, conscious of what that did to my naked body.

"Will I, er, see you again out here?"

I wondered what to say. I'd enjoyed my time here but I wouldn't have any reason to be back and I didn't know what we'd do next time anyway given I was already naked.

"No, I'm staying in there now. Till I'm done, at least."

"Oh, right." He looked crestfallen again.

"Maybe I'll be here afterwards, though. I did leave my things in your managers office, actually."

He brightened up. "Oh, really? Maybe I can put your other stuff there and then after I can take you through, and.."

"You have a key to his office?"

He seemed confused by the question. "We all do, I think, but he never locks it."

I muttered under my breath, though it all made no difference now.

"Sorry?"

"Nothing. I guess I may see you later then." He smiled at me as I headed back to the door.

Once again as I scanned the room I tried to get back into that mindset whilst retaining the sense of fun and confidence my corridor adventure had given me. All five men were now gathered round the table and watched as I strode over. Brad's two colleagues and the interpreter has somewhat gobsmacked expressions that fired my enjoyment even further. Brad smiled and gestured for me to join him so I stood by his side as he handed out glasses. All eyes were glued to my body.

Brad took the tray form me and then put his arm around my waist. "Well, Gentlemen, have we finally found the right outfit for her?"

"Jesus, just look at that." Brad's younger colleague sounded lost in thought, but then acted slightly embarrassed when he realised he's spoken out loud. Brad laughed.

"Well put, Tim." I saw the interpreter quickly let the Mr Ito know what had happened, he also smiled.

"Sorry, I.."

"Don't worry, she's here to get looked at, aren't you?"

"Yes." I said brightly. Brad took my hand and raised it up. I took the cue, turning myself round slowly to let the men really study my naked body. I still felt breathless, tingly, slightly scared and completely alive.

"So, what shall we do with her?" Brad scanned the room. I had been imagining that I'd be in charge like last time and had vaguely imagined I'd dance for them, so this was a slight surprise. I was a little worried about what they would come up with but of course stayed silent and still.

No one seemed to offer any immediate ideas. Brad seemed just about to address me when we heard Mr Ito speak up.

"He has a suggestion for a game he has played with, er, performers before. He worries if it might be a little too much, though."

"Mr Ito, are you saying we're not adventurous enough for you?" Brad sounded playful but also had his typical slight edge.

Mr Ito held his gaze smiling for a moment and then spoke quickly to the interpreter. When he finished the young man seemed very nervous and hesitant, but his boss gestured slightly impatiently for him to get on with it.

"Well, he says it's a game to get to know one another, and also one of bravery and honesty. You each write down your names in the order you think of who has the biggest, er," here he paused again, seemingly lost for words. Mr Ito smiled at us.

"Really, sir?" Said Brad, seemingly amused. Mr Ito let out a laugh. I had no idea what was going on and wondered where I came in to things.

The interpreter continued. "Those remain a secret and then you each go somewhere private with, er." He looked up at me worriedly, I was getting more and more worried myself but still helped him out.

"Yvette."

He smiled momentarily. "With Yvette, and she, well, you know." He paused, I was trying not to think too much but could feel everyone looking at me even more intently.

"And then afterwards she confirms the, um, real order, and whoever was closest to correct is the winner."

No one else replied immediately, the interpreter looked down sheepishly at the floor whilst Mr Ito burst out laughing again. He looked around the room and then spoke.

"He says not to worry, it is probably just a game for Japan. He apologises for embarrassing you."

There was another pause and then, as I already knew he would, Brad spoke. "Oh, I don't know, I think we can handle a little game from time to time, can't we?" He looked around the room, his colleagues slowly and with not a great deal of confidence started to nod.

Mr Ito spoke again.