Claire and the Boys Next Door Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
janscoM
janscoM
767 Followers

"Let's just get this over with." I quickly brought my other hand up and assessed him as I had his potential client earlier. He was bigger than Mr Ito but way behind Brad. I let go and settled back on my haunches. "OK, you're done." I couldn't resist adding, "you're not the biggest, I'm afraid."

He looked at me sadly for a few seconds, even then his eyes failing to not slip down to my breasts at least twice. "OK, Yvette." He waited a little longer, I wondered why I wasn't getting up. "You couldn't just finish me off, though, could you?" With his suddenly sad eyes and tone he sounded a little pathetic. I was glad of that as if he'd asked me with the confident force he'd displayed earlier I would probably have agreed.

"No, Tim, I can't. I'm just a stripper, OK?"

"I won't tell anyone." He paused, then added "Just your hand?"

"No."

I saw him look at me again, taking in all my body as I still waited naked in front of him. He was probably also wondering what if he'd just taken control like he had at first, but it was clear that energy had left him. "Fine."

I watched him, it was slightly fascinating to see him stuff his cock away awkwardly. It was a logistical problem I'd never considered before. It was still clearly visible as he headed to the door. "Send in," I paused.

"Chris. And yeah, I'll send him."

This time the wait was not an experience spent in contemplation. My heart was racing and I could still feel Tim's penis pressed in to various parts of my body. I wondered how close I had really come to letting him have his way with me, and tried not to let the vague image of his cock in my mouth and what it would have felt like fully form. Exposing myself to men was one thing, but was I really so ready to go that far? I hoped Chris would be easier to manage, it had seemed like he would be but I didn't want to be overly confident after what had just happened.

As soon as he entered, though, it was clear the experience was going to be at least quite different. He almost crept through the door and stood looking at me, seemingly a little lost. He didn't even seem to be checking my body out that much.

"Hi, Chris."

"Hello."

"So, shall we get this over with?" I tried to sound sympathetic and to remember how into this I'd felt before the encounter with Tim.

"OK." He still didn't move.

"So, do you want to come sit over here."

"Right." He moved slowly and timidly over, giving me as wide a berth as was possible in the small office. I smiled at him nonetheless and knelt down to shuffle into my by now customary position. He still didn't make any moves to do anything so I leaned forwards and reached to start unbuckling his belt. I made fairly fast process and pretty soon had his trousers loose. I grabbed them by the waist and after a few tugs he realised to lift his bum to help me. I looked up again and wondered about using the fly of his boxer shorts, but didn't like the idea of reaching in to grab his penis. I wasn't sure why given I would be touching it sooner or later, but instead I also slipped those down. I looked up again and there it was, it was fairly small but also seemed not really very erect.

After a few seconds of me looking at it Chris finally spoke. "Is that, er, all you need?"

I looked up and smiled. "Well, it's not really ready, is it?"

"Oh, right." He looked down at himself then back at me. "I'm sorry, it's not your fault, you're gorgeous, it's just." He paused. "I'm a little nervous, I'm not sure it will, well.."

This was more like it, finally someone who was more out of their depth than me. I knew I shouldn't, but there seemed to be only one possible course of action. I didn't like the idea that Tim, the guy who had easily behaved the worst, should get to enjoy me the most.

"Relax, we might be able to do something about that." I was trying to sound sexy again. I had been resting my hands on his knees, but I started to move them slowly up his legs. I kept eye contact with him as they inched closer and closer to his dick. He stayed silent and nervous looking. Eventually I let my right hand close over him, he gasped and seemed to involuntarily reach a hand down to almost try and stop me.

"Is there something wrong?" I switched to grip his cock like I had Tim's and started to slowly wank it, it already felt harder than it had at first. He shook his head very slightly. There was a part of me still marvelling at what I was doing but after three previous guys I had already adapted my repertoire. I grinned. "Are you worried what your wife might think?"

There was silence for a moment. "We've been divorced for a few years now."

I carried on, my movements getting longer and more enthusiastic as Chris's cock grew in my hand. After just 30 seconds or so it seemed like it had reached its full potential and he seemed slightly bigger than Tim. I considered stopping but I didn't, the look of both nervous fear and delight on his face was slightly intoxicating. As someone who had been in plenty of situations recently where I had no idea what was happening but clearly didn't want things to end I knew his dilemma perfectly, and I found watching his reactions difficult to give up.

It was also inevitable that what Tim had asked of me would pop in to my head. I found myself grinning slightly as I imagined Chris's face if I started to lean forwards and part my lips. I think I probably did move my head a bit closer without completely realising, but before I had anything but a vague thought I felt Chris tense in my hand. He let out a strange half cry, I looked up in mild alarm confused as his face contorted. The first spurt hit me in the chest and face.

On auto pilot I continued to stroke his cock. I knew from pornography that you were supposed to, but it was only part way into the experience that I even worked out he was cumming. The sensation of his semen hitting my breasts and chin was strange but, given it was warm, not really that unpleasant. After the third or so blast I did at least get my reactions under enough control so that I lifted my head and mostly directed the increasingly small bursts onto my breasts. I felt Chris progressively relax and his penis soften in my grip until finally the spasms stopped and he was slumped backwards.

I finally stopped my movements and he looked sheepishly at me. "Yvette, I'm so sorry, I didn't think it would happen but then.." His sentence trailed off.

I looked at him, I was still a little bit shocked but I realised that I only really had myself to blame. "It's fine, Chris, it was a little unexpected but it wasn't really your fault."

I lifted my hand from his now limp cock and looked around for something to wipe it and the rest of me with. Nothing seemed to present itself. I could see Chris was putting himself away, it seemed he was clean enough. I stood up and tried to find something on the desk but all I could see were papers. I looked down and I was still a sticky mess, it was starting to drip towards my underwear. I put an arm below the worst of it and turned to Chris.

"I, er, really need something to clean up with." He looked around slightly uselessly. "No, there's nothing here. You'll have to go get me something, I can't go out like this."

"But where can I go?" He was continuing his slightly pathetic performance.

"I don't know." I said, somewhat exasperatedly. How did he expect me to know? He surely realised he needed to do something. Suddenly I had an idea. "Look, go into the restaurant, there's a young waiter, Nick. Ask him to bring a damp cloth to the office, tell him it's for the girl he met in the corridor."

He still looked pretty unsure but I think realised he had no choice. "OK." He stood up and left and I followed to stand near the door, if the boy from the corridor was coming back I wanted to be able to take the cloth without him finding out what was currently dripping down my naked body. I poked my head out of the door and watched as Chris hesitantly went into the restaurant, there was nothing for it now but to wait.

In the end it wasn't long before I heard a noise behind me. I turned terrified, expecting to see a chef and wondering what on earth I could do, but it was Nick carrying a wet looking cloth. He smiled at me and I waited until he was close. I was holding the door tightly so when he went to open it he couldn't.

"Just hand me the towel, please."

"Oh, I can help if you like."

I wondered what Chris had said to him, I'm sure it wasn't the truth and it seemed likely he didn't realise it was my naked body that needed cleaning. Or, on second thoughts, maybe he did.

"No, that's OK."

He looked at little surprised but held out the cloth to me. I reached one hand out to take it, taking care to not expose too much. "Thanks, I'll be out in a moment."

I closed the door and started to wipe myself down. The cloth wasn't the biggest but it was probably going to do the job well enough to be able to leave the office. After a few wipes, though, I head the door start to open. I didn't think I could stop it so turned with my back to it and tried to finish quickly.

"Honestly, I can help you, it's no problem." Again, I couldn't blame him, he probably didn't want to miss another chance to see my body and with my behaviour earlier could hardly think I'd object.

"It's fine, it's just I'm the thing that needs cleaning. I'll be done soon."

"Oh." He seemed slightly mesmerised again, I assume he was closely watching my bum as I tried to get all visible traces from my tits and belly. After a little while it seemed good enough and I turned back to face him. I smiled and tried to hold his gaze but he cracked after a second or so and his eyes moved downwards. I looked as well, my boobs were damp looking but I didn't think it was obvious it was more than water. I tried to use a drier part of the cloth to dry me a little, dabbing at myself as he continued to take me all in.

"What happened?"

"Nothing much, someone spilled a drink on me."

"Whilst you were here in the office?" He sounded a little confused.

"Oh, er, no." I paused, thinking of an excuse. "I came here looking for a cloth but didn't find anything and I couldn't go anywhere else like this, could I?" I indicated my body, still on display for him.

"No, I suppose not." He paused, he looked at my face for the first time in a while and his expression changed. "You've, er, got something there." He pointed to my chin. "Some .. drink, I guess."

I reached up suddenly, probably looking worried. My hand hit what definitely didn't feel like champagne. I quickly grabbed the cloth and wiped my chin and hand. "Thanks. Is it gone?"

He looked, a bit less enthusiastically than he had been. "Yes, I think so."

I knew I couldn't risk it. "Is there anything else?" I nodded downwards to indicate he should check the rest of my body.

"Oh, right, well." He peered at me, taking a step closer. I was still getting a kick out of displaying myself to him. He looked closely at my tits and then swept his eyes lower, I raised my hands to either side of my head in the cliched position.

"Nothing, turn round."

There wasn't really any chance of Chris having got me from behind, but I was powerless to resist. "OK." I shuffled round keeping my hands in place, he, presumably started giving the back of me a close inspection. I found myself bending forwards slightly to emphasise my ass.

"I think you're good."

"You sure? If you see anything then just use the cloth." I held it out behind me.

"Oh, well perhaps.." I felt him take the cloth and then a few seconds later it dabbed a few times on the small of my back. I didn't react and held my position for him. He eventually felt bold enough to rub down onto an arse cheek briefly.

"Make sure you get everything." It was tame with regards to what had just happened, but I was just doing what I was sure he wanted me to. After a few more increasingly vigourous stokes across my bum I felt him straighten up.

"You're fine now."

"Phew." I turned back to him. "I'd best get back again."

"Right." I smiled at him but he didn't move. After a little while longer he spoke again. "Look, er.."

"Claire." I realised I'd given my real name, but it was too late.

"Oh, hi Claire, I'm Nick." I nodded. "Claire, could I, you know, take a picture with you?"

I hesitated. "Now?"

"If I can. It's just no one will ever believe me, and.."

"You'd like to show off to your friends?"

"Not just that, I want one with you because you're gorgeous." He was back to mostly looking at his toes. It was impossible to resist.

"Not with my face, OK?"

"Not with your face? So, just your.." He looked down at me.

"Is that not gorgeous enough?"

"God, of course, it's just. I would have thought the opposite was more what we'd do."

"Oh, right." It hadn't occurred that he wouldn't want me to be obviously naked in the picture.

"That's fine, though, I guess." He already had his phone out and was stepping over to stand next to me. He knelt beside me, his head around belly button height, and put one arm around my midriff. "Is this OK?"

I looked down, from what I could see on his phone my face wasn't involved. Every other part of me was, though. "Yes." He smiled and took several shots, then stood back up.

"Thanks." He grinned.

"I definitely have to be heading back now."

"Right. Oh, I put your clothes in there." He pointed to a cupboard at the back of the room.

"Thanks."

He waited a few more seconds, still staring at me, then finally turned so we could both leave the office. He went towards the restaurant and I headed to the door back to Brad and the others. As I went to open it I saw Nick hesitating and watching me.

"Getting one last look?" I hoped I sounded amused rather than annoyed.

He didn't seem to be too embarrassed to be caught. "Yeah, I guess. They're lucky." He nodded towards to room I was about to enter.

"You've seen as much of me as they have."

"I suppose, but I'd rather stay than have to go back to work."

I smiled. "Well, you'll just have to figure out how to see me again, won't you?" I made to enter the room. I didn't quite know what I meant by that, it just seemed a cheeky thing to say. Besides, that had been my experience so far, once each guy had figured out how easy it was to get me to strip for them, they just thought of new ways to get me naked again.

I opened the door leaving Nick still staring in the corridor. The mood in the room immediately seemed different to earlier, the sense of a party was not really there and it seemed as if the men were in their own thoughts apart from Mr Ito and the translator who seemed to be chatting in low voices at the table.

Brad looked up from his own seat. "Ahh, Yvette, at last, I was about to send a search party."

"I'm fine."

He glanced over at his colleague who was over near the bar. "Chris said you wanted to freshen up?"

"Yes." I left things there and he looked quizzically at me for a moment, but it didn't seem like he was any the wiser.

"OK, then, I guess you need to mark our answers. Mr Ito, how does this work?"

He spoke to the interpreter, who then addressed the rest of us. "Yvette must look at each paper, if anyone has the answer correct she tells him so. If no one has, then no one is the winner."

"Wait a minute, so only the winner gets to know the real answers?"

Mr Ito spoke briefly. "Yes, he says that is the game."

Brad looked even more annoyed, but gestured at me to go look at the papers which were still folded on the table where they had left them. I headed over and realised that even Tim wasn't paying a great deal of attention to me. He seemed to be content to drink in a corner and avoid eye contact.

I quickly gathered and then glanced at each paper, there was only one correct answer.

"Mr Ito was correct." He grinned silently at me and bowed his head slightly.

"Congratulations." Brad wasn't making much effort to sound genuine.

With that the Japanese man stood up from the table. He spoke himself in extremely halting English. "Thank you for a most stimulating afternoon, I will see you tomorrow for the business." And with another broad smile in my direction he and the interpreter headed for the door.

Brad watched them leave, then turned back to us. He already seemed fairly philosophical. "Well, I have no idea how that went. What fun."

There were a few moments silence and I was beginning to feel a little uncomfortable stood naked with three slightly morose guys largely ignoring me.

"I'll be leaving as well, shall I?"

Brad looked at me, he hesitated. "Ahh, Yvette, well I did sort of promise the manager I'd send you back to the kitchens when we'd finished."

"Brad, come on." I crossed my arms, the mood to perform was starting to leave me and that did sound just a little bit too arrogant even for my ideal of a fantasy stripper to be OK with.

"Not in the mood?" He smiled cockily, the old Brad was definitely returning.

"I think you've all got more than your money's worth, already!" I couldn't help but catch Chris's eye at that point, he quickly looked away.

"Yes, you're probably right. Besides, I don't care, the manager seemed like a bit of a dick if I'm honest." He looked around at the room briefly, then looked back at me. "OK, off you go. Thanks for your work."

I looked around briefly, although I was no longer feeling like a performer I was still comfortable being naked for them. It was clear it was time to leave but I felt a strong pull to just stay that way anyway. Brad must have taken my hesitation for a slight reproach.

"Oh, yes, sorry, of course. I put the payment in an envelope with your clothes, I figured I might not have time afterwards." He paused. "I had hoped I'd be off closing a deal." He shook his head. "Just leave the dress in the office."

"No problem." I tried to straighten up and carry my body in the perfect way as I walked to the door, I wanted them to at least watch my exit. As I left I thought I had succeeded but I didn't turn to make absolutely sure.

I didn't waste any time in the corridor or getting changed, I put the envelope with the money in my pocket and didn't feel like looking inside for the moment. The more normal I looked and felt the more I didn't want to meet anyone who had just witnessed my little performance. I tried not to think about it but images of me with the four men's penises were not far from the front of my mind and I didn't really know what I thought about that. I can't say I felt regretful but it was a lot to take in.

I straightened my clothes as best I could and put my hair up using a band I had in my pocket, I wanted to look as different as possible for my exit. Then, taking a breath I left the relative safety of the office and quickly tried to cross the restaurant to the exit before anyone noticed. I was making good progress but I could help but look around to see if Nick was there. I saw him heading towards the kitchen and he glanced my way. He looked bored and then surprised, I smiled at him but carried on out.

Pretty soon I was in my car, I looked at the clock, I had about half an hour before my Mum would be home so had no real time to spare. I started the engine and drove off. As I crossed the car park I noticed Nick stood outside the entrance waving slightly awkwardly. I waved back but he was soon out of sight.

janscoM
janscoM
767 Followers